AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-03, 19:09   Link #241
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
If Raciella is that strong, doesn't that mess up the alliances a little? We were thinking that the Ghosts would have to align with Priscilla and Isley in order to defeat Raciella and Riful. What if Raciella goes and does her own thing, and Riful has to align with Isley and Priscilla to fight Raciella? Wouldn't that be weird?

I'm curious as to whether Raki's loyalty still lies with Clare, or if he feels he owes Priscilla. If Clare and Priscilla fight, who do you think he will choose? I'm wondering if the fact that he knows that Priscilla is already close to her limit will make him side with Clare. Even if he cares about Priscilla, he seems like the type that would try to prevent Priscilla from doing the worst.
Old 2008-10-03, 19:15   Link #242
iLney

You don't need to destroy 1/2 of the world just to win a war.
Old 2008-10-03, 19:20   Link #243
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
If Raciella is that strong, doesn't that mess up the alliances a little? We were thinking that the Ghosts would have to align with Priscilla and Isley in order to defeat Raciella and Riful. What if Raciella goes and does her own thing, and Riful has to align with Isley and Priscilla to fight Raciella? Wouldn't that be weird?

I'm curious as to whether Raki's loyalty still lies with Clare, or if he feels he owes Priscilla. If Clare and Priscilla fight, who do you think he will choose? I'm wondering if the fact that he knows that Priscilla is already close to her limit will make him side with Clare. Even if he cares about Priscilla, he seems like the type that would try to prevent Priscilla from doing the worst.
I think it would add more drama if he chose Priscilla (Considering Clare's been searching for Raki these past 7 years if he sided with her arch nemisis, well you know she'll be depressed and angry at Priscilla)
Old 2008-10-03, 20:27   Link #244
Sordes Pilosus
Claymore Addict

Isley will be fought because so far he has sort of acted as Pricilla's guardian. He wont let her "die". And with Clare stil likly very fixed on Pricilla there will be a collision of sort. Alot depends on how the DoD will affect the story from now on. But the big "Groupings" left are:

Org: Alica & Beth + 5 other single digits.
Riful: Herself & Duph + Maybe Racilla (doubt that one but its in the air stil.)
Isley: Himself & Pricilla, perhaps stil some awakened
DoD: Unknown forces
Ghosts: Total count of 10 Warrior's at present time. Where of atlest 9 are quite strong

There arent anymore groups out there left. And i doubt any new groupings will emerge from now on. There aint that many chapter's left. Each arc takes about 10 Chapter's, here we have a general take that each one of the groups above gets about 20 Chapter's worth. Little less because the Raki element and some other side quests will take some of the time. Riful battle is the likly one to come next. Then Raki Reunion possible "first" Pricilla fight. Then some chapter's of irritation and annoyance then the Org is on list. Clare wont give up on Pricilla most likly yet, its to much of a drive force for her. So they will need to likly face up against both Isley and Pricilla near the end. DoD is the unknown factor in the story for now. Wouldent surprise me if they becomme the "final" enemy or allies vs Pricilla and Isley. Or one likly then Isley survives in the end and story ends "with more enemies left in the world". Its just obvious we will get to see some big ass fights soon. And quite a few of them.
Old 2008-10-03, 22:03   Link #245
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Okay clearly Claire, Cynthia and Yuma are going to run into Racellia. By fighting her they will learn that it is possible for Claymores to merge. So in desperation they will attempt and suceed in.... CLAYSION HA!!

Probably not.

But serously I'd figure that Renee would be dead for sure if it wern't for the fact she has information on Raki. What'd be really ironic would be if the ghosts and Renee get saved by Priscilla. It'd certainally weird Claire out.
Old 2008-10-03, 22:17   Link #246
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordes Pilosus View Post
Isley will be fought because so far he has sort of acted as Pricilla's guardian. He wont let her "die". And with Clare stil likly very fixed on Pricilla there will be a collision of sort. Alot depends on how the DoD will affect the story from now on. But the big "Groupings" left are:

Org: Alica & Beth + 5 other single digits.
Riful: Herself & Duph + Maybe Racilla (doubt that one but its in the air stil.)
Isley: Himself & Pricilla, perhaps stil some awakened
DoD: Unknown forces
Ghosts: Total count of 10 Warrior's at present time. Where of atlest 9 are quite strong

There arent anymore groups out there left. And i doubt any new groupings will emerge from now on. There aint that many chapter's left. Each arc takes about 10 Chapter's, here we have a general take that each one of the groups above gets about 20 Chapter's worth. Little less because the Raki element and some other side quests will take some of the time. Riful battle is the likly one to come next. Then Raki Reunion possible "first" Pricilla fight. Then some chapter's of irritation and annoyance then the Org is on list. Clare wont give up on Pricilla most likly yet, its to much of a drive force for her. So they will need to likly face up against both Isley and Pricilla near the end. DoD is the unknown factor in the story for now. Wouldent surprise me if they becomme the "final" enemy or allies vs Pricilla and Isley. Or one likly then Isley survives in the end and story ends "with more enemies left in the world". Its just obvious we will get to see some big ass fights soon. And quite a few of them.
for the time being im sure Raki is on Isley (his mentor) and Priscilla (his "daughter") side.

But I agree were about to get some major fights happening.

Personally I can't see Priscilla being the final "boss" so to speak, sure for Clare maybe it is, but it doesn't seem so significant at the moment considering theres alot of other major threats.
Old 2008-10-03, 22:20   Link #247
rukori
Bloody legend

I didn't really catch the CLAYSION HA part
Anyway my view of the meeting between ClarexPriscillaxRaki is: Clare walking from far away, sees Raki in the distance or maybe even sense him, she's running to him all excited, and then --SHOCK!!! She finally feels Priscilla's presence, realizes that Priscilla who killed Teresa and caused the war at the north has now taken even Raki from her. The rest you guys can guess for yourselves..
Old 2008-10-03, 22:37   Link #248
iLney

Raki is a good guy with a pure heart. Therefore, Isley is a good guy too. That is an undebatable logic! Stop the "world vs Isley" nonsense!
Old 2008-10-03, 22:57   Link #249
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
But serously I'd figure that Renee would be dead for sure if it wern't for the fact she has information on Raki. What'd be really ironic would be if the ghosts and Renee get saved by Priscilla. It'd certainally weird Claire out.
No kidding. But that would be very interesting story-wise, though. I wouldn't mind seeing it go that way.

LOL @ Claysion btw.
Old 2008-10-04, 00:54   Link #250
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLney View Post
You don't need to destroy 1/2 of the world just to win a war.
Sure ... do it the boring way.
Old 2008-10-04, 01:48   Link #251
khryoleoz
Power of 9 SoShi-ist

Quote:
None of those are really serious variables. Assuming that Priscilla and Isley are still allied, these two can suppress Raciella. Riful wouldn't be a factor because of one of two likely occurrences, 1) she'll do as promised and kill Raciella before the two awaken if Raciella is stronger than she is or 2) Raciella will kill Riful in defense, retaliation, or pleasure.

If Raciella is weaker than Riful, then the combined strength of Priscilla and Isley will swat them still.

Quote:
Raki's time with Clare had been the most formative experiences of his life. In her he found a hero, his savior, and his first love (or I'm assuming it's his first love). I'm sure that the brief time he has had with Clare holds greater value in his mind than the 7 years he had spent with Priscilla looking for Clare.

Not should, but when the inevitable fight between Clare and Priscilla happens, Raki is likely to sympathize with the one loosing. That would be Priscilla by virtue of 2 things, 1) the Teresa factor in Clare that will make Priscilla piss herself and 2) the main character factor that IS Clare.

Raciella is really just another big bad introduced in order to show just how much bigger and badder either Clare or Priscilla are. It really is too bad about Raphaela. She should have just done what Rubel pegged her character for as something that she would do. Failing that, she would turn herself into one that needed exterminating. I don't think she planned things out that way. What a drag for Clare to have to deal with this garbage, as if Isley, Riful, the Org, and Priscilla weren't enough.
Old 2008-10-04, 01:59   Link #252
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i know i'm not allowed to asked for a link to it, but is the chapter out in english yet? a simple yes or no will work.

mods, you can delete this post if its against the rules
Old 2008-10-04, 02:08   Link #253
ergon

I don't think the english is out yet but I just read the Japanese and this is pretty close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weils View Post
I just translated the Chinese scanlation into a detailed summary, though I'm sure it may differ from the original Japanese raw. Enjoy.

SCENE84. Messenger of Temptation (蠱惑の使者)

Spoiler for Spoilers for Chapter 84:

To be continued…
Old 2008-10-04, 03:27   Link #254
Serous

Its out but, yeah, for undisclosed reasons I do not have the ability to read it. I hope it gets uploaded to a certain site soon.
Old 2008-10-04, 04:28   Link #255
TeresaFaintSmile
Bishou no Teresa

I was bored waiting for this episode so I started to create my own version of claymore manga

link----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmNRc4rr2uM

you can also search for my claymore fan arts in my DA account
the address to my DA account can be seen at the same link above.
Old 2008-10-04, 04:59   Link #256
crazy_child

I personally dont think there are going to be many Isley vs Riful, or Clare vs whomsoever fights!!! I think after the whole plot evolution, AO, AT and HA will become allies and go to the mainland.
After all I think thats the reason why the idea with the mainland war was brought into the story.
And the important key is Raki. Why?
Even if Clare and Pris have disputes, Theresa is still alive within Claire. And they both like raki - so he would be a starting point for an alliance.

In the they are going to fight on the main land, and the Twin Goddess will bring peace and love to the world, according to legends :P

And one more thing, why does everyone not like Raki cause he's a crybaby? I think it was made on purpose like this - take for example Clare, Uma and other weak characters that are among the strongest in the end. Its an idea that you can notice through all Yagi Norihiro's work, like strengh comes from power will, and that one shouldnt make an impression only from appearances.
Old 2008-10-04, 05:04   Link #257
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Nice infomercial chapter.

Heh, I'd be thoroughly amused if Priscilla (+Raki) saved Renee, Clare and co from Raciella and Riful.

I did have this peculiar mental image of Pricilla sacrificing herself to save Raki for Clare's sake for some distant future moment.

anyway...

Need more.
Old 2008-10-04, 05:15   Link #258
Stream
Radical Dreamer

It's... out, but...

Umm... yeah... well... how... j-just how did Tanequil make all the words so... horribly... awkward? I mean... it's obvious he can write English well so... that's... not... the problem, but... um... wtf? No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-NOOOOOOO!!! W-wh-why c-couldn't Din just wait for shrimpy's TL...?

*curls up into the fetal position and quietly whimpers and cringes in the corner*
Old 2008-10-04, 06:23   Link #259
Dreadz!
Rasta Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i know i'm not allowed to asked for a link to it, but is the chapter out in english yet? a simple yes or no will work.

mods, you can delete this post if its against the rules
the chapter is out in english already, just google it. The translation and quality are not the best, but it is more than readable and understandable.
Old 2008-10-04, 06:34   Link #260
Dreadz!
Rasta Claymore

The chapter is awesome! One of the best chapters so far, which uncovers so many plot situations of present and past.

I would have never guessed, that all Rubel's actions towards any partial awakened claymore were only about to get her killed. Now i cleary see why did he sent Clare with Miria, Deneve and Helen 1st, and then, when they survived, he sent Clare to Ophelia, to get her killed... Really, Rubel is so cool, he is a very good spy, very sharp aswell.

The next interesting thing will be happening at Riful's hideout... What will Renee do ? The only chance to save her life is escaping, but she cant do that with Riful nearby and awakening Raciela will get her(and Duph) killed even faster.

Give next month!
Closed Thread