Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-02-29, 00:25   Link #2261
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, some Ouran seiyu have made their way into D.Gray.

1) Suzumura Kenichi = Lavi = Hikaru
2) Sakamoto Maaya = Lou Fa = Haruhi
Eto...

That's old information from ages ago, sir.

But there's an interesting coincidence with the D.Gray-man cast.

For Allen's voice (Kobayashi Sanae) , Kanda's voice (Takahiro Sakurai) , and Bak's voice (Shinichiro Mikki), all of the three seiyuu mentioned in () right now are all gathered up together again in the anime Hatenkou Yuugi (Dazzle), performing the voices of the main leading trio.

1) Kobayashi Sanae = Allen = Rahzel
2) Takahiro Sakurai = Kanda = Alzeid
3) Shinichiro Mikki = Bak = Baroqueheat
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 00:28   Link #2262
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Eto...

That's old information from ages ago, sir.

But there's an interesting coincidence with the D.Gray-man cast.

For Allen's voice (Kobayashi Sanae) , Kanda's voice (Takahiro Sakurai) , and Bak's voice (Shinichiro Mikki), all of the three seiyuu mentioned in () right now are all gathered up together again in the anime Hatenkou Yuugi (Dazzle), performing the voices of the main leading trio.

Of course (Lou Fa's been around since ep 5x..). The next character up for grabs is....
Spoiler for series:

No more new seiyu for a LONG time to come. Sigh...
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 01:01   Link #2263
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Wow The Same Voices ...I Thought I Herd Their Voices Somewhere ^^
Old 2008-02-29, 01:11   Link #2264
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Coincidences are nothing new. Contrast Miki Shinichiro (Bak) and Konishi Katsuyuki (Komui). In Gundam 00, they are somewhat counterparts as well.

(Personally, I find more characters from 00 and other recent Sunrise mecha series.)

The seiyu (VA) circuit is rather small. Almost everyone is every other's classmate from U/ from the same company. In a way, this helps, as what makes anime shine is the chemistry between the VAs.
Old 2008-03-02, 08:43   Link #2265
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
Coincidences are nothing new. Contrast Miki Shinichiro (Bak) and Konishi Katsuyuki (Komui). In Gundam 00, they are somewhat counterparts as well.

(Personally, I find more characters from 00 and other recent Sunrise mecha series.)

The seiyu (VA) circuit is rather small. Almost everyone is every other's classmate from U/ from the same company. In a way, this helps, as what makes anime shine is the chemistry between the VAs.
QFT, you can especially see this in Character Song Duets.

Spoiler for next week's preview:

Last edited by Fynal_Fyre; 2008-03-02 at 13:37.
Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 08:47   Link #2266
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

You mean 73.
Old 2008-03-02, 11:33   Link #2267
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

why is every so obsessed over Kanda action
Old 2008-03-02, 13:36   Link #2268
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
You mean 73.
My bad, curse the keyboard.
Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 18:40   Link #2269
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 72. The Decisive Battle in the Imperial Capital

I was brought to the verge of my seat watching throughout the entire episode.

Spoiler:

The episode truly brought the hopelessness and despair situation of the Exorcists at Edo upon being on the mercy of the Earl and the Noah, and yet their hard-thought strategies and attacks were crushed as easily as dust.

Spoiler:

Did anyone felt some My-Otome's vibes with the flashback introduced to visually portray the Earl's explanation about the musician?
Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-02, 19:09   Link #2270
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
why is every so obsessed over Kanda action
Two reasons:

1) Because it's Kanda.
2) We seriously don't get enough of it.

While watching the preview again with subs, all i ended up shouting was "KANDA IN ACTION!" It's going to be brilliant.

Komui talking about everyone's return was beautifully done, and i really like how the part about Kanda start just as we got to see his entrance. Was it done the same in the manga?

& lol the Omake. It's so damn true.
Old 2008-03-02, 21:03   Link #2271
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

There is as well a third reason:

3) What D.Gray-man would be without Kanda calling Allen moyashi (bean sprout)?

Last edited by Guido; 2008-03-02 at 23:04. Reason: yezhanquan gave feedback about my error.
Old 2008-03-02, 23:00   Link #2272
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Two reasons:

1) Because it's Kanda.
2) We seriously don't get enough of it.

While watching the preview again with subs, all i ended up shouting was "KANDA IN ACTION!" It's going to be brilliant.

Komui talking about everyone's return was beautifully done, and i really like how the part about Kanda start just as we got to see his entrance. Was it done the same in the manga?

& lol the Omake. It's so damn true.
In the manga, it's about the same, if not exactly. The fillers in 72 are Chomesuke's parts. In the manga, Hoshino-sensei didn't manage to do her death scene decently.

Rememeber Komui's words. It'll come in handy later.

@Guido: It's "moyashi".
Old 2008-03-02, 23:28   Link #2273
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
In the manga, it's about the same, if not exactly. The fillers in 72 are Chomesuke's parts. In the manga, Hoshino-sensei didn't manage to do her death scene decently.

Rememeber Komui's words. It'll come in handy later.

@Guido: It's "moyashi".
No. Her death scene went according to the manga.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-02, 23:29   Link #2274
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I meant that the anime lengthened it. The "wine cellar" scene was definitely an expansion.
Old 2008-03-03, 01:50   Link #2275
Nesty

finished watching ep 72 and loved it but one think stuck out then all the others and that is...

Spoiler for read on if u wish:
Old 2008-03-03, 03:29   Link #2276
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Wasn't the United Akuma a dumb move? I mean, if they all attacked together Lavi's group would probably be slaughtered.
Anyway, so UVERworld will perform the 4th opening. Pretty fitting choice to the series if you ask me.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 05:49   Link #2277
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
Wasn't the United Akuma a dumb move? I mean, if they all attacked together Lavi's group would probably be slaughtered.
Anyway, so UVERworld will perform the 4th opening. Pretty fitting choice to the series if you ask me.
The Earl wanted fun too badly. (Or it could be that he's actually experimenting on how to create tougher Akumas, leading to the
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-03-03, 08:33   Link #2278
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I must admit everyone put up a pretty damn good fight despite being exhausted injured and serverly out numbered. Lavi handled himself very well against Tykki even remembering the footage of Allen getting a slap in. It really hurts that Lenalee's legs are still injured they dont have the strength of the sky like that had in the past and are pretty much stuck on the ground. I was shocked to hear that there was Noah that betrayed the Earl in the past im sure the manga readers knew about this before this is very interesting and sparked my interest to research more.

Poor Chomesuke she was a fun character while she lasted and gave her life for her friends but i was still sad to see her go I didnt think it would as emotional as it was but that just tells me her character made an impact on me. I dont suppose there a chance whatever is in that box could allow us to see her again like revival? although im pretty sure that the box contains blood from her to Kyrory. Man so many people who are still in the OP are either missing, injured like crazy or DEAD makes you kind of sad.

But Kanda has arrived Im interested to see how Tykki does when facing not only an Exorcist of Kanda's caliber plus one thats not injured or has not been fighting endless battles. Honestly, Tykki has fought Allen after he had been exhausted pretty much had used up all his power and Lavi is working on one arm multiple injuries from the incident on the boat. Over all the show is still great and the direction we are heading to i guess is Allen meeting everyone again after using the Ark at least i hope im just not sure how far we are from him meeting everyone again.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:06   Link #2279
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Well despite on the filler eps midway through I'd actually love to watch the series more than to read the manga. But don't get me wrong; of course the manga is awesome though It moves really fast. Though the good point of it is it's non-stop action. And when I mean non-stop I literally mean it.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 11:50   Link #2280
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Poor Chomesuke she was a fun character while she lasted and gave her life for her friends but i was still sad to see her go I didnt think it would as emotional as it was but that just tells me her character made an impact on me. I dont suppose there a chance whatever is in that box could allow us to see her again like revival? although im pretty sure that the box contains blood from her to Kyrory. Man so many people who are still in the OP are either missing, injured like crazy or DEAD makes you kind of sad.
I struggled much on keeping to watch the current opening due that both Anita and Mahoja are featured in it, although both died eight episodes ago.

Now I will have to endure with the current ending along with the opening due that Chomesuke, who is now dead, is featured in both of them.

But on a lighter note, we're now in March which means we're just one month away from a new opening and ending sequence change.

Plus, in nine more days the CD single to the current ending is going to get released for sale.

Tags
action, gothic, shounen, steampunk