Old 2013-11-01, 19:46   Link #83
marvelB

Translated chapters 252-254 are out:

Spoiler:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 04:17   Link #84
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i saw the chapter and notice something happened on the xin x kyoukai front, but i still have no idea what? can someone explain wat?
Old 2013-11-05, 09:32   Link #85
faiz blaster

To sum it up, Kyoukai said that - having fulfilled her revenge - she now has two goals in life: one is to become a great general just like Shin; the other is to eventually conceive Shin's child.

The thing is, Kyoukai held some delusions regarding how the second one works when she said that (this is a result of a prank by her elder sister, who told her that babies are made by a man and a woman climbing on a mountain and practicing physical exercises together). Ten later took her to the side and cleared that misconception. Naturally, Kyoukai was unable to look at Shin's face for a while after that.
Old 2013-11-05, 10:51   Link #86
willx
Nyaaan~~

Kingdom - 365 RAW
Spoiler:
Old 2013-11-06, 12:20   Link #87
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
To sum it up, Kyoukai said that - having fulfilled her revenge - she now has two goals in life: one is to become a great general just like Shin; the other is to eventually conceive Shin's child.

The thing is, Kyoukai held some delusions regarding how the second one works when she said that (this is a result of a prank by her elder sister, who told her that babies are made by a man and a woman climbing on a mountain and practicing physical exercises together). Ten later took her to the side and cleared that misconception. Naturally, Kyoukai was unable to look at Shin's face for a while after that.
well, other then climbing a mountain, she was right
Old 2013-11-06, 20:50   Link #88
DarkLordOfkichiku

In case anyone's interested, here's a summary I did elsewhere of chapter 365:

Spoiler for 365:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 21:19   Link #89
catavecino

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
In case anyone's interested, here's a summary I did elsewhere of chapter 365:

Spoiler for 365:
THANKS a lot, with this i can understand more of the deep this chapter had, i'm really going to miss the old man
catavecino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 12:07   Link #90
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by catavecino View Post
THANKS a lot, with this i can understand more of the deep this chapter had, i'm really going to miss the old man
If you like it so much, here's the full translation I did just a few minutes ago (had some freetime & was confindent I could get most things right in this chapter, so...):

Spoiler for Chapter 365 translation - 100% accuracy not guaranteed:
Old 2013-11-07, 15:15   Link #91
catavecino

Quote:
If you like it so much, here's the full translation I did just a few minutes ago (had some freetime & was confindent I could get most things right in this chapter, so...):

Spoiler for Chapter 365 translation - 100% accuracy not guaranteed:
once again thanks for this, in chapters like these 70% of the history is in the words, this chapter gives us a draft of Mougou and Moubu relationship, in just a few page the author gives deep to these characters, i wouldnt have know without this translation
catavecino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 12:46   Link #92
animeisinteresting

just started reading the manga. What chapters to the anime seasons cover/will cover? i suppose this is one era where harems are expected.
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 17:53   Link #93
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeisinteresting View Post
just started reading the manga.
Welcome!

Quote:
What chapters to the anime seasons cover/will cover?
Uh, well... Currently, the anime series (both the one that's done and the ongoing one) have covered the first 216 chapters or so. I don't know how many episodes this second season of Kingdom is going to have, but if it's supposed to end at the end of Qin's current invasion of Wei, it'll likely end at chapter 243 or so...

Quote:
i suppose this is one era where harems are expected.
Well, it's the kind of era where the king has a harem/several wives and concubines and many wealthy/powerful mean have several wives and/or concubines, at least. That said, we've not seen the king get very involved with his harem, save for one or two girls, but then again he has more important things to do than banging chicks XD. And I don't think we've seen many (if any) men who've been mentioned to have more than one wife either...
Old 2013-11-08, 22:34   Link #94
animeisinteresting

Quote:
Welcome!

Uh, well... Currently, the anime series (both the one that's done and the ongoing one) have covered the first 216 chapters or so. I don't know how many episodes this second season of Kingdom is going to have, but if it's supposed to end at the end of Qin's current invasion of Wei, it'll likely end at chapter 243 or so...

Well, it's the kind of era where the king has a harem/several wives and concubines and many wealthy/powerful mean have several wives and/or concubines, at least. That said, we've not seen the king get very involved with his harem, save for one or two girls, but then again he has more important things to do than banging chicks XD. And I don't think we've seen many (if any) men who've been mentioned to have more than one wife either...
Glad to be here. That's a lot of chapters for so few episodes. I'll watch it after catching up with the manga. I was thinking Harem for Shin rather than the emperor. He's already got a few girls in love with him.
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 23:39   Link #95
marvelB

Geez, you people and all your talk of the current raw chapters while slowpokes like me are waiting patiently for the translations that are 100 chapters behind *mumble grumble*.....

Well, anyway:

Spoiler for 260:
Old 2013-11-09, 09:45   Link #96
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Glad to be here. That's a lot of chapters for so few episodes. I'll watch it after catching up with the manga.
That's not so strange, considering the events of 3-4 chapters can eailt fit into an anime episode at times...

Quote:
I was thinking Harem for Shin rather than the emperor. He's already got a few girls in love with him.
Well, the emperor already has a harem if nothing else - it comes with the job/position after all . As for Shin, that could become the case - or at least, he could come to have more than one wife, at the very least (as I said, not an uncommon thing in the age Kingdom takes place in, especially for wealthy and/or powerful men). Either way, since the setting would allow for a harem, I think the author shoudl do it - and considering that both Kyokai and Ten seem to be aiming for Shin - not to mention the fact that Shin may well make the acquintance of a lady or two a la chapter 250.5 - the author could very well be setting things up to be like this for Shin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Geez, you people and all your talk of the current raw chapters while slowpokes like me are waiting patiently for the translations that are 100 chapters behind *mumble grumble*.....
Don't worry, at the current pace, the scans will have caught up to the raws in half a year or so (a little more or less), and then we'll be able to discuss the current events without any problems
Old 2013-11-10, 12:49   Link #97
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Spoiler for Kingdom 261-263:
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 01:15   Link #98
marvelB

And these last few translated chapters makes me even sadder that we're stuck so far behind the raws.....
Old 2013-11-15, 18:37   Link #99
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
And these last few translated chapters makes me even sadder that we're stuck so far behind the raws.....
And yet we're catching up - we got a few more chapters a couple of days ago and we'll get some more on Sunday, or so I hear, so... .

Speaking of the raws though, I translated chapter 364 in my freetime, so in case anyone's interested, here you go:

Spoiler for chapter 364:
Old 2013-11-15, 19:51   Link #100
marvelB

Spoiler for 364-366:

Tags
china