aurel1

what happen to girl original soul...?
Old 2015-11-07, 11:33   Link #22
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurel1 View Post
what happen to girl original soul...?
Never surfaced till where I am... the self itself maybe dead already... the male soul starting to lose his previous life's memories....

wew... look at the amount of love letters he received... yarujaneeka~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 12:22   Link #23
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I'm weird? Lol what straight man would want to date guys? I like women now, obviously I would not start liking men just because my body changed. I would still be me inside after all...

PS: I'm not joking when I say I would hang myself before choosing option 1. I have nothing against gays or anything of the like, it's just not my thing.
agree to 100%, exspecially the PS-part is as if i wrote it myself

for the thread: im sure this story will be a "good" average hentai-story :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 12:40   Link #24
casgoldsmith

3. Be single and just admire my own beauty
Old 2015-11-07, 12:55   Link #25
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
agree to 100%, exspecially the PS-part is as if i wrote it myself

for the thread: im sure this story will be a "good" average hentai-story :/
Holy...

People need to read more genderbender manga...

Quote:
Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
3. Be single and just admire my own beauty
With your avatar somehow I'm not surprised
Old 2015-11-07, 13:00   Link #26
Daike1234

I dunno what is this feeling..... it feels uncomfortable when i read the synopsis.. specially the last sentence.
Daike1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 13:03   Link #27
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daike1234 View Post
I dunno what is this feeling..... it feels uncomfortable when i read the synopsis.. specially the last sentence.
Embrace it... you know you want it...

open the gate to the new world
Old 2015-11-07, 13:11   Link #28
Daike1234

I'll open the gate when I don't have any Normal relationship novel to read.
Old 2015-11-07, 14:06   Link #29
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Gross.

What's the point of the GB if the guy will date men? That's seriously pointless. The author should just straighten up write yaoi or have the protagonist be a girl from the beginning.

Having to imagine a guy's soul being put inside a female body just to suck dicks is seriously disgusting.

I think it's pointless because... if the "genderbend" disappears and/or has no relation or influence on the story... why is that even in the story?
So they can add a tag to get more potential readers?

It's like all of those millions of "reincarnated into different world" WNs that litter the internet: the story itself would be no different had the author chosen to write about a "normal" character who was born in that world. It's just there to bait people who want to read about isekais (if that's the proper name).

I only fear that this is the same thing, only with genderbending...

EDIT: It would've been more interesting if the fat guy moke up as the girl he just saved or something. or if the two had switched bodies.
Would've been interesting to see the girl turn the fat guy's life 180° around, becoming sucessful and goodlooking... and then going off to leave the guy behind in his new body.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 14:10   Link #30
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
I think it's pointless because... if the "genderbend" disappears and/or has no relation or influence on the story... why is that even in the story?
Do you have any idea how many people secretly wish they were born a beautiful Japanese schoolgirl?
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 14:13   Link #31
Daike1234

Its to make something more eyecatching and interesting. the author probably want it something unique. Yes it does disgust me just from reading the synopsis but for the others, its interesting.
Old 2015-11-07, 14:17   Link #32
Namorax

That doesn't really matter... I'm just annoyed that authors add stuff to their stories just so they can add the tag, even though it has absolutely no relation to the plot.

How would you feel if Frodo from LotR was a typical/average brat reincarnated into that world? It doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the story, it's just there and a few secondschapters later the author completely forgot about this... the character's "cool" background doesn't influence anything, and this fact is even completely forgotten by the person itself.
Something like that is just bad writing. If it was no meaning or relation to the story it shouldn't be there.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 14:53   Link #33
Yoburi

Quote:

EDIT: It would've been more interesting if the fat guy moke up as the girl he just saved or something. or if the two had switched bodies.
Would've been interesting to see the girl turn the fat guy's life 180° around, becoming sucessful and goodlooking... and then going off to leave the guy behind in his new body.
lol yeah a 10 year old is going to make some fatass bald old man became goodlooking and even sucessful while the old fart plays school girl... it would be a very funny novel.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 14:58   Link #34
Breimn

I bet the girl would end up in jail after one day or two as a pedophile/pervert .
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 20:17   Link #35
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
So they can add a tag to get more potential readers?

It's like all of those millions of "reincarnated into different world" WNs that litter the internet: the story itself would be no different had the author chosen to write about a "normal" character who was born in that world. It's just there to bait people who want to read about isekais (if that's the proper name).

I only fear that this is the same thing, only with genderbending...

Aren't you talking about all the other genderbend stories which ended up with yuri development?

Coz like, you were reincarnated as a beautiful girl but you date girls anyway
then it would be the same even if you were reincarnated as a boy
what's the point even in genderbending? just to add tag to attract more yuri lovers?

this one is different, he uses her bombshell body to the limit and cajoles guys to get what he wants~ .......well, that came out weird.....

Edit : The girl he saved was like an infant dude..... well, possessing a lolita body maybe interesting too, uhihihi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Do you have any idea how many people secretly wish they were born a beautiful Japanese schoolgirl?
and this... uhihihi~
Old 2015-11-08, 02:04   Link #36
Silentwolfie

The idea is okay, but oyaji sounds kind of barf-y. The idea that an oyaji teasing some boy 20 years younger...?

Yup, that sounds like I need to bang the wall with my head from the cringing factor.

I'm impressed with wuhugm finding all these weird WNs lol.
Silentwolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 02:46   Link #37
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Thank you~ Thank you~

But somehow when a genderless god turned bishoujo teasing teenagers 1000 years younger, everyone was fine with it....

isn't that weird, wolfie-boy?~
sabetsu! sabetsu!
Old 2015-11-08, 05:26   Link #38
Silentwolfie

Lol... but I would have said the same... Isn't this a Obaa-san in disguise (if it's a she)...
Silentwolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 08:21   Link #39
guyy

eww... I always wish there was a "no genderbender" option on syosetu so I wouldn't have to waste my time seeing them on the rankings

wanting to change into a woman so you can go seduce men... that's gay
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 08:24   Link #40
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Holy...

People need to read more genderbender manga...
i read a LOT of gender bender storys, but they are usually always from the "darker" side of the manga-business
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo kouichi, gender bender, moto ossan, not yuri, romance