AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-13, 09:04   Link #3101
chinamen

I think Seo has a degree in marketing. with the recent plot people are talking about this, and other people are beginning to read this to find out what all the fuss is about. He's just a guy trying to sell his manga. A true businessman, not quite the author.
chinamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:09   Link #3102
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
i remember the hype regarding suzuka again

deja vu
Old 2010-05-13, 09:13   Link #3103
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
There won't be a lot of dropping because we are so far into the story. People have invested too much time to just stop. But their motives for reading may change now. Some who were rooting for Yuzuki in the beginning are now cursing her.
That's why I personally call this a masterstroke. One just has to be open-minded enough to appreaciate it as piece of fictional work, not as a set of rules that you compare your personal values and morals to.
When people write something like " she's a bitch" ,"he should move one" or "I hope person xy should die", in a context of reader response these are just outcries of mere otaku rage to me, sorry.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:15   Link #3104
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
When people write something like " she's a bitch" ,"he should move one" or "I hope person xy should die", in a context of reader response these are just outcries of mere otaku rage to me, sorry.
So she's not a bitch?

Having one dude back home, and then ruining anothers life by playing around with him (when she knows he liked someone else) and starting a long distance relationship only to dump the guy and go back with dude #1.

If that doesn't classify as a bitch move then what does?

Eba = Tiger Woods of Manga (not a compliment, although Tiger is the man)
Old 2010-05-13, 09:17   Link #3105
Yu An the Samurai

Quote:
If only life was a manga and I was a protagonist of a harem romance.
Well, but hey why not ? You are the protagonist of your own life. You decide what you want to do with your future. Don't tell me that you let your parents or someone else do that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Haruto should man up and make the choice for her. Grow some nuts, tell her to make a choice, if she doesn't choose you, you still have like 10 girls who would like to see those nuts you just grew. The world ain't perfect, it's all about settling with what you got.
So will you do that yourself in your love life ? hm....??? Come on. Be honest....
Yu An the Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:19   Link #3106
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu An the Samurai View Post
So will you do that yourself in your love life ? hm....??? Come on. Be honest....
I wouldn't give her the choice, I don't eat another mans dinner.

And if I had several girls on the side who wanted my cack, then yes, I would become a man whore.
Old 2010-05-13, 09:25   Link #3107
Yu An the Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrone biggums View Post
i wouldn't give her the choice, i don't eat another mans dinner.

And if i had several girls on the side who wanted my cack, then yes, i would become a man whore.
Hahahahahaha... That mean you're an easy going guy. You don't let something bother you long enough.
Yu An the Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:28   Link #3108
Dorsai

Now we know he is only bitch here ;p
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:31   Link #3109
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Hahahahahaha... That mean you're an easy going guy. You don't let something bother you long enough.
Haha, only 3 things bother me; indecision, slow drivers on the highway (LEFT LANE IS THE FAST LANE), and warm beer.

And Justin Beiber, may he rot in hell.
Old 2010-05-13, 09:32   Link #3110
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
That's why I personally call this a masterstroke. One just has to be open-minded enough to appreaciate it as piece of fictional work, not as a set of rules that you compare your personal values and morals to.
Exactly. Otaku overreact, always. We still don't know the reasons behind this. And "masterstroke" is a good word for this.

Quote:
So she's not a bitch?

Having one dude back home, and then ruining anothers life by playing around with him (when she knows he liked someone else) and starting a long distance relationship only to dump the guy and go back with dude #1.

If that doesn't classify as a bitch move then what does?

Eba = Tiger Woods of Manga (not a compliment, although Tiger is the man)
You don't know the reasons or motives, so you can't come to that conclusion yet. Not to mention that she IS a teenager and there isn't a single teenager that is perfect.

And if you look up to Tiger, I feel sorry you.

Quote:
Well, but hey why not ? You are the protagonist of your own life. You decide what you want to do with your future. Don't tell me that you let your parents or someone else do that for you.
I'm lacking the harem romance part.

Quote:
I wouldn't give her the choice, I don't eat another mans dinner.

And if I had several girls on the side who wanted my cack, then yes, I would become a man whore.
Yeah, I really do feel sorry for you.
Old 2010-05-13, 09:34   Link #3111
Dorsai

Tyrone Biggums good for you... I have only one thing that i hate the most- people stupidity...

Please go to spam in another place...
Old 2010-05-13, 09:39   Link #3112
Lostdreams

OMG the newest chapter was the biggest slap to the face ever!!! Like a b1@tch slap. Wow, now it's turned into a harem for one girl, instead of two girls fighting for one guy!!!

My predictions, Eba ends up going back to Haruto because come on, he's the main character, while going through intense emotional rollercoasters.

I'm going to say that there's a good backstory to this whole story. Something like the bike dude used his sob story to get the girl, and she realizes that the guy needs her more than Haruto does.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:39   Link #3113
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Bah, all you people to serious, need to relax. You wouldn't happen to be Montreal Canadian fans would you?
Old 2010-05-13, 09:40   Link #3114
RyanAs

I has read that a few people see what eba did as not cheating. She left a letter to him telling him that she was breaking up with him because she had a boyfriend, meaning that she had been going out with kazuma(?) before they broke up, thus making it cheating.
RyanAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:42   Link #3115
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Tyrone's being completely realistic though, the rest of you are just exercising the fact that you're sitting on the fourth wall where you know that there's some ulterior motive. If there wasn't, well we wouldn't have much of a manga, but at the same time this is why this whole revelation is such a joke. Pretty damn bad writing, but whatever works I suppose.

I agree with Tyrone though, that's a pretty bitch move in real life.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:42   Link #3116
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanAs View Post
I has read that a few people see what eba did as not cheating. She left a letter to him telling him that she was breaking up with him because she had a boyfriend, meaning that she had been going out with kazuma(?) before they broke up, thus making it cheating.
She may not have agreed to go out with him until after she dumped Haruto. There is simply not enough information and all we are going to do is make conjectures.
Old 2010-05-13, 09:44   Link #3117
RyanAs

Quote:
She may not have agreed to go out with him until after she dumped Haruto. There is simply not enough information and all we are going to do is make conjectures.
Sorry to be rude but what is a conjecture? >_<
RyanAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:51   Link #3118
Dorsai

Lostdreams it never was normal harem manga in first place... It always was closer to romance/love triangle manga, then harem...

I see that Seo love to play with his fans a lot... Giving some wrong track, teasing people etc... And its works a lot... Even in this forum it works perfectly... I see a lot people here who was trapped...
You can tell a lot about that what happens with this manga now, but you cant tell one thing- that its boring... If something (film, book, manga etc) can bring that extreme emotions- that it cant be bad...
Old 2010-05-13, 09:51   Link #3119
greedyisgood
easy mode

Yeah right Eba is such a b*tch but its too early to conclude, we need to know the story behind this which makes this manga becoming more like a drama.

But if that will be the case I hope the plot will not be the same like to common drama for example

1. Kazama dies due to his illness
2. Eba becomes saddened/depressed
3. Haruto comforts Eba
4. They started again to go out and married after x years
5. They live happily ever after. LOL
Old 2010-05-13, 09:55   Link #3120
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanAs View Post
Sorry to be rude but what is a conjecture? >_<
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conjecture

Quote:
conjecture - 3 dictionary results
con·jec·ture /kənˈdʒɛktʃər/ Show Spelled [kuhn-jek-cher] Show IPA noun, verb,-tured, -tur·ing.
–noun
1. the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.
2. an opinion or theory so formed or expressed; guess; speculation.
3. Obsolete. the interpretation of signs or omens.

–verb (used with object)
4. to conclude or suppose from grounds or evidence insufficient to ensure reliability.

–verb (used without object)
5. to form conjectures.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life