AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-10, 07:04   Link #28961
Eratas123

If she did in fact launch missiles at Japan, I'm even more surprised Chifuyu's so calm against her. Chifuyu's morals seems lacking at times.
Old 2012-04-10, 07:07   Link #28962
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Meh, I'm not really bothered either--nobody died after all.
Old 2012-04-10, 07:09   Link #28963
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
The only problem is just that Kojima Particle is radioactive, corrosive and poisonous.
Indeed it is. But given the magical powers of the IS' barrier(where theoratically, only naval autocannon has a chance to penetrate it), I would make it so that neither Ichika nor the Byakushiki sustains any of the aforementioned defects.

And plus, they would be fighting in, I dunno... Some random abandoned facility, I suppose. Where no one else would be around to receive and KP poisoning.

Also, in case anyone is wondering what the Tachyon armor unit looks like:
Old 2012-04-10, 07:13   Link #28964
Eratas123

That's like saying you don't mind that someone planted a bomb at your house and threatened to blow it up with you and your family in it, but it's okay since no one got killed.
Old 2012-04-10, 07:13   Link #28965
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, maybe it's just "I.S. koar did it" again.

@ Eras
I find that odd too, hence she's more cynical to Tabane in ST, but otherwise... well, it's not like Chifuyu a saint either.
Old 2012-04-10, 07:19   Link #28966
Eratas123

I honestly can't tell if Tabane's meant to be likable or not.
Old 2012-04-10, 07:21   Link #28967
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Hmm, maybe it's just "I.S. koar did it" again.
More or less

The next thing is:

I have decided on who the AC's enemy is. (Hint: Hustler One)

Problem now is getting a baddie from IS who's willing to fuse with the AC's baddie to form into one powerful unit.
Old 2012-04-10, 07:22   Link #28968
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
That's like saying you don't mind that someone planted a bomb at your house and threatened to blow it up with you and your family in it, but it's okay since no one got killed.
Sure, nobody got hurt after all.

I'd be more worried at how they planted they got in my house/made the bomb/ etc.
Old 2012-04-10, 07:35   Link #28969
Eratas123

@ Box - THen you are one of the most restrained people I know I'd be pretty mad if someone threatened me/nearly got me killed and won't drop it just cause "I didn't get hurt".
Old 2012-04-10, 07:43   Link #28970
demino_hellsin
That one guy

IS xover with armored core in my thoughts... The IS are extremely powerful units built to traverse space, however only 467 were ever made. In the world that's ravaged by war and people are trying to achieve intergalactic travel, huge companies want something like the IS. To bolster their military power, they built towering mecha called armored cores, the latest incarnation of which are called the NEXTs.

Overall, IS would have superior pilot survivability and adaptability however NEXTs boast better firepower since they were built for combat in mind unlike the IS which were space travel oriented.

@zero: no violent reaction.,.. so I take it Lyon's health is okay even with his habit until now?

On the issue of Chifuyu and Tabane, remember. Tabane caused the incident, but she was also the one who provided the means to avert tragedy as well.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 07:46   Link #28971
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
I already said what I knew, it's up to you as author how to play Lyon. Whether he's stupid/naive enough to ignore that and suffer for it.

The problem that she did it just to satisfy her need for attention and to show how almighty she is, it's not a justifying reason at all.

Anyway, more Tech revising on the crossover. I nerfed Sonic Driver again because apparently, even in universe they're comparable to a small attack boat/fighter bomber in firepower, just much, much smaller, and that their weapon are specifically designed for killing WORMs.

For that purpose, they have same effectiveness as I.S. weapon, even though inferior in raw destruction. Vic Viper on the other hand... just plain overkill in raw destruction capability, giving even Golems a run for it's money
Old 2012-04-10, 07:59   Link #28972
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But Vic Viper is from ZoE... which is like god mecha of real robots next to gundam 00 O.o

IS aren't comparable to battleships... they're comparable to a fleet of naval carriers

About Lyon: Thanks, he's been doing that irregularly for half a year now I guess, since he gets on and off beatings from bullies.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 08:04   Link #28973
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, I was talking the the original Gradius version, which is just as OP, and worse: they're mass produced in Sky Girls canonverse. AU!Dan use it to a great effect, though he still get the job done with humble, if advanced Fighter.

I was tempted to have a Vic Viper based METEOR pack for AU!Ichika, but my sis raised an eyebrow. At least Cecilia can upgrade her BITs with superior OPTION technology.

I was surprised his kidney hadn't gave up, normal person would already suffer in four weeks.
Old 2012-04-10, 08:08   Link #28974
Eratas123

Combo break:

If you could change one thing about Ichika, what would it be?
Old 2012-04-10, 08:10   Link #28975
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I was tempted to change his density, but I think make him less submissive is better.
Old 2012-04-10, 08:17   Link #28976
Eratas123

He's not that submissive in canon.
Old 2012-04-10, 08:20   Link #28977
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

But submissive enough that girls just ignore his protest.
Old 2012-04-10, 08:28   Link #28978
Eratas123

I doubt anything less than blatantly yelling at them or attacking them will make them react. They see things through their rose tinted "Maiden in Love view" and get pissy when the reality doesn't match the fantasy.
Old 2012-04-10, 08:40   Link #28979
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, I'm not keen about further argument, that's my only answer for your question after all
Old 2012-04-10, 08:42   Link #28980
Eratas123

Okay, now I'm curious: How does Ichika let everyone down in ST?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest