AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-20, 20:34   Link #1
jtrog

Talking Anime is not fiction!

I was reading a story at lu perry about speaking japanese language and in it '...anime is not real' was a line. Well the Japanese have been doing a great job of hiding them but we know they are there now.

It was back in the old Godzilla monthra movies where the Real animated faeries who spoke for and protected Montra 1st made themselves visible to the movie directors adding that they can do much more in the future soon as they can get some more color into their worlds. In their worldly space it was mostly light and dark shadows at the time, the producers gave them rose peddles and cherry blossoms as well as colored wax to build into their world.

Since then they have colleges and studios and classes where even the top rated animated personas learn to move their mouths at the same speed adn time as the ones with the voices. They also had to learn the languages as well but timing that while trying to see the ones with voices who are often behind a mic makes it hard.

Their world is now easily accessable by a few special 'diplomats from Japans Hollywood' and new stars are born a lot! The diplomats also give them energy balls which when sat near their homes gives them all energy to grow even more.

Most of the animated personas are living quite well now and their world is in more color than any ever imagined. Its wonderful time in the anime world. The Island is still hidden from normal view and has a space warping field around it so you cannot even pass thru it. They have lots more bands waiting for gigs on shows with all new type s of music too!

One diplomat who was tipsy at a bar mentioned when he was talking to the other that 'you know walking from our boat across that sea of misting lights rising up off the water, Over the top of water, I almost felt like a GOD and started shaking' - the other replied ' oh that felt like walking on mushrooms it was neat 'and he turned pure white for about 2minutes...'

Hopefully some day they come to America or expand their realm 'cause theres nothing like it here'.

"waves at all the little anime actors and actresses and congratulates them on a job well done"
Old 2006-10-20, 21:35   Link #2
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

WTF does this have to do with anime not being fiction, because it is. if you believe in little fairies fliying around and think your next door neighbor is a magical girl, you have issues.

now saying that voice actor's and other people involved in creating anime are not important in society, thats a different issue.
Old 2006-10-20, 21:36   Link #3
N-Bomb
King of Braves
*Fansubber

So, uh... wut.
Old 2006-10-20, 21:48   Link #4
Red HamsterX
Eien no ai~

Send a message via ICQ to Red HamsterX
Make the stupid stop.

Please!
Old 2006-10-20, 22:04   Link #5
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
WTF does this have to do with anime not being fiction, because it is. if you believe in little fairies fliying around and think your next door neighbor is a magical girl, you have issues.

now saying that voice actor's and other people involved in creating anime are not important in society, thats a different issue.
Ummmmmmmmm, I think you missed the HUMOR tag in the OP. Its a joke piece and you just got tagged

This is akin to my old joke that there really is no such thing as the Internet... all those people you THINK you're chatting with are just little programs on your AOL disk along with the rest of the Intarweb.
Ooops, I gave it away.. now AOL will delete me off the disk.
Old 2006-10-20, 22:09   Link #6
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I ... neither understand the joke nor the content of the post itself.
Old 2006-10-20, 22:36   Link #7
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Ummmmmmmmm, I think you missed the HUMOR tag in the OP. Its a joke piece and you just got tagged

This is akin to my old joke that there really is no such thing as the Internet... all those people you THINK you're chatting with are just little programs on your AOL disk along with the rest of the Intarweb.
Ooops, I gave it away.. now AOL will delete me off the disk.
See, the joke it may be supposed to be akin to makes sense and is understandable. This is just so nonsensical, crappily written, and brain hurting that it cannot be anything but someones delusion.
Old 2006-10-20, 22:42   Link #8
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I don't think the OP piece is particularly funny ... mostly it pulls a Roger Rabbit motif... the idea that anime characters are actually real people and the VAs are just lip-synching to the anime people, etc. This analysis, of course, shreds any remaining 'haha' the piece has.

It might be best if this whole thread just vanished into the ether....
Old 2006-10-20, 22:58   Link #9
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

and now you all know what we mean mean by "pointless posting."

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread