AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-06, 06:08   Link #6441
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Nero would probably go for Gil. He's just been after the wrong Saber.

Also who's the witness and shadow in "Other Info"
Old 2012-01-06, 06:10   Link #6442
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

The Shadow I'm gussing is Sakura.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 06:37   Link #6443
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
A toast to a victory, Gilgamesh got Saber.

Arthuria would never want to be with Gil. She hates him will all her might. The only one she loves is Shirou.
Old 2012-01-06, 11:00   Link #6444
Vicious108

Well why do you think she's tied up in the picture?
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 11:10   Link #6445
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

One might think that she somewhat liked him at the end of the Fate/Route when he did "that" smile. He was kinda likeable at that time. Oh please, no rants on how "x" route is better, all of them were good. ^_^

I am not too sure if Nero and Gil would get well along. Although Nero always rants about being the equal of the gods, she still says that she has to work further to be perfect in everything, as even the gods aren't perfect (or something like that). Gil on the other hand, thinks that he's better than anyone, even the gods.

Take then in account that BOTH have colliding personalities, and Saber (Nero) did LOVE her people, although her definition of "Love" was quite different from ours (i.e: I love you, then you have to love me back - selfish). This would make Gilgil rather amused like he was at Saber's ideals, as for him, it's the people that serve the king, not the other way round. Nero in this light, is extremely like Arturia. She gave everything she could to her country, but her country didn't follow her, causing her downfall and her eventual suicide. (Altria did have the luxury of not being poisoned and having chronic Hysteria though)

Quote:
Well why do you think she's tied up in the picture?
She does seem to be rather submissive to Kinky's will... (god I love that nick XD)

Last edited by Terminator98; 2012-01-06 at 11:20.
Terminator98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 20:28   Link #6446
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I-I don't mind this.
Old 2012-01-06, 21:28   Link #6447
Sirdanile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Spoiler for NSFW!:
Anyone have this or similar wallpaper in 1366x768 or similar for my laptop? :O
Sirdanile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 22:14   Link #6448
Terminator98
*Author

Why does Sakura looks like hair-down Rin so much like that... ah sisters.
And nope, I could just edit it randomly though.

P,S: Hi Meister, LOOONNNGGGG time no see.
Old 2012-01-06, 22:33   Link #6449
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by careph View Post
Blasphemy! There can only be one, emerging from the primordial sea of chaos to conquer the world: Shinryaku! Shinryaku!

Spoiler for Sakura-musume!:

Spoiler for Her Majesty's faithful followers:
I love Dark Sakura's design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
I am not too sure if Nero and Gil would get well along. Although Nero always rants about being the equal of the gods, she still says that she has to work further to be perfect in everything, as even the gods aren't perfect (or something like that). Gil on the other hand, thinks that he's better than anyone, even the gods.

Take then in account that BOTH have colliding personalities, and Saber (Nero) did LOVE her people, although her definition of "Love" was quite different from ours (i.e: I love you, then you have to love me back - selfish). This would make Gilgil rather amused like he was at Saber's ideals, as for him, it's the people that serve the king, not the other way round. Nero in this light, is extremely like Arturia. She gave everything she could to her country, but her country didn't follow her, causing her downfall and her eventual suicide. (Altria did have the luxury of not being poisoned and having chronic Hysteria though)
The reason why Gilgamesh likes anyone is how much alike they are to ENKIDU!1!1! Including Saber.

Gilgamesh likes arrogant people. He admits it to Kirei. Enkidu was arrogant because even if he was a man made of mud, he aspired to stand side by side with the shoulders of gods (oh, it sounds like Nero... LOL).

It's not the nature of Saber's ideals he liked (he just found her hilarious as heck first), but that she was arrogant and aimed to do something beyond her minuscule, human scope. He doesn't give a damn about the ideal as long is a high aspiration an pertains to something of his "kingdom" (the Akasha root stuff is dull for him).

Spoiler for All around Type Moon 7:

Of course, no one will measure to Enkidu, who was so priceless, none of his treasures all together would ever compare. He does still see Saber as a possession. But between Arturia and Nero, they share different self styled arrogance, but Nero's even closer to Enkidu's. So Idk, either he'll be pissed for that or he'll dig that.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2012-01-06 at 22:49.
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 00:32   Link #6450
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
I love Dark Sakura's design.

Of course, no one will measure to Enkidu, who was so priceless, none of his treasures all together would ever compare. He does still see Saber as a possession. But between Arturia and Nero, they share different self styled arrogance, but Nero's even closer to Enkidu's. So Idk, either he'll be pissed for that or he'll dig that.

Lol, if I read it correctly, then he seems to think that Nero is Arturia, only in a different outfit (to be appealing to him)!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 00:40   Link #6451
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well, Dark Saber (Carnival Phantasm) was able to henpeck Gil into submission in a waitress outfit. Nero should have no trouble with him if she decides to dominate him.

(If Rin marries (enslaves) both Emiya's...does she get Saber as well?)
Old 2012-01-07, 00:49   Link #6452
Terminator98
*Author

Not if she already has her according to UBW good ending...

Quote:
The reason why Gilgamesh likes anyone is how much alike they are to ENKIDU!1!1! Including Saber.

Gilgamesh likes arrogant people. He admits it to Kirei. Enkidu was arrogant because even if he was a man made of mud, he aspired to stand side by side with the shoulders of gods (oh, it sounds like Nero... LOL).

It's not the nature of Saber's ideals he liked (he just found her hilarious as heck first), but that she was arrogant and aimed to do something beyond her minuscule, human scope. He doesn't give a damn about the ideal as long is a high aspiration an pertains to something of his "kingdom" (the Akasha root stuff is dull for him).

My main point was that while Gilgamesh might (and will as you clearly pointed out) like Nero, I do NOT think that Nero will reciprocate his advances. Both are dominatrix style of people... if you put them in a real situation, I doubt that Gil would be willing to submit himself to anything that he'd consider a belonging. The love will once again be one sided like GilxArthuria.

Also, Carnival Phantasm does not count! LANCER SURVIVED TILL THE END OF ILLYA'S CASTLE BOSS FIGHT, IT'S DEFINITELY A LIE!

edit:

Anyways. I call for more pics:

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sensha_Otoko

The description is enough to make me call this "Epic Win".

Last edited by Terminator98; 2012-01-07 at 02:56.
Terminator98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 03:04   Link #6453
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^They need to make an OVA of Sensha Otoko. That sounds absolutely hilarious. I love Gil's description
Old 2012-01-07, 15:37   Link #6454
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Okay, I decided to make a full translation here (I'm no pro though, mind, so if you find any faults, my apologies):

Gil: I've come for some fun, Lancer!

Gil: Prepare the best tea you've got!

Everyone: .......

???: .... Looks like another troublesome guy turned up...

Gil: Hm? I didn't expect you to come here too, Saber.

Nero: !

Gil: ... Could it means that you came to wait here for me?

Gil: ... Oho.

Gil: Your outfit today is especially daring.

Gil: Even going so far as to emphrasise your chest/breasts like that...

Nero: .......

Gil: Trying to look appealing to me?
Old 2012-01-07, 17:09   Link #6455
Thess

Here are the rest of the Gil pages if you guys are interested:

Spoiler for All Around Type Moon 7:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
My main point was that while Gilgamesh might (and will as you clearly pointed out) like Nero, I do NOT think that Nero will reciprocate his advances. Both are dominatrix style of people... if you put them in a real situation, I doubt that Gil would be willing to submit himself to anything that he'd consider a belonging. The love will once again be one sided like GilxArthuria.
Yep. But it also depends if Nero is in love with her Master or not, I suppose. Nero would make commissions for someone she personally adores. Since Gil's the closest to a god, Nero could like him in this angle. But only if she's not into the FMC (she is in the AATM comic).

And besides it's lustful Nero, not uptight Arturia. Nobody said they would get married...

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 18:15   Link #6456
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Here are the rest of the Gil pages if you guys are interested:

Spoiler for All Around Type Moon 7:
Many thanks!

Here's my trans:

Spoiler for page 2 & 3):

Last edited by DarkLordOfkichiku; 2012-01-07 at 20:04.
Old 2012-01-08, 01:36   Link #6457
Terminator98
*Author

Nero's "thou" = Sonata

Some pompous way to address inferior people used in older days. As a matter of fact, Gil uses that... when he shows some respect to someone. There's only one person in the entire Fate universe that he's addressed as such for now. heh.

P.S: Lol at the comics. I DEMAND MOAR
Old 2012-01-08, 03:53   Link #6458
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for Newtype:
Old 2012-01-08, 04:06   Link #6459
Terminator98
*Author

Believe it or not, this isn't Lancer/Zero. It's bishounen Zouken in his early days.
Old 2012-01-08, 04:24   Link #6460
careph

Oh, yes! This one as well ...

careph is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fate/apocrypha, fate/extra, fate/grand order, fate/hollow ataraxia, fate/kaleid liner, fate/stay night, fate/zero, images