AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-17, 23:57   Link #8341
Gravitas Free Zone

There was the game I posted a few weeks back where a platoon of [-G-]'s finest and a bunch of terrible pubbies were overwhelmed by me and a bunch of even more horrible pubbies, so of course it does happen...

Assuming that I get to play a few games tomorrow, I will unlock the T-54, finally. Probably won't buy it yet, though; I plan to collect some additional free XP so that I can at least start with the second turret when I finally roll it out. Also I want to fully-elite the T-44, so I will still be grinding for its 122mm gun option (that I have no plans to actually use).

Then maybe the Leopard Prototype by Monday.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 00:02   Link #8342
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

I still not know for what the hell go, just now I'm focused to re-buy the KV-4 since the crew is still chilling in the barracks (100% crew, 2 skills) but still I'm 2mill far from it (and it's worth nothing that MM is being a merciless b*tch with my SU-122-44 and tier 5s)
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 00:40   Link #8343
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I'll get a crew into my Leopard PTA... eventually. But only after I recover some of the Indienpanzer's win rate. After that, I can transfer them out without guilt. ^^;

Incidentally, I can technically buy the AT-15, but boy, the gun selection it has doesn't leave you with much to work with huh? Its best gun (which ironically isn't the one needed to unlock the Tortoise) is basically the At-7's best gun with a slightly better fire rate. Hmm.

... Ya know, I just realized that half of the tactics I used with the Indienpanzer won't be as feasible with the PTA, especially with the loss of gun depression and armor. Gonna be hard looking for nice fire lanes now for it, especially in mixed maps.
Old 2013-07-18, 01:18   Link #8344
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Incidentally, I can technically buy the AT-15, but boy, the gun selection it has doesn't leave you with much to work with huh? Its best gun (which ironically isn't the one needed to unlock the Tortoise) is basically the At-7's best gun with a slightly better fire rate. Hmm.
I'm finding the AT-15 to be quite lackluster. I usually just do my daily x2 bonus on it and leave it for the next day. It doesn't help that it shares the same tier with the spectacular Ferdinand and ISU-152. It's not a horrible TD like the Jagdpanther 2 was for me, just uninteresting.

In other news, I just got a T49. Need to get used to its playstyle, along with the fact that it doesn't have the awesome penetration that the StuG's L/70 gun has.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 01:20   Link #8345
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
On a non related note, the T-43 could REALLY use a buff, and I don't mean just a rof increase or agility. Removing the 100mm from it was just plain "stupid" move from WG (for not putting a more insulting word) since the chinese tier 7 med gets a more bouncy turret and a 100mm gun.
I really enjoyed mine. It's really flexible. I can't tell if I liked it more or the T20 more, among the tier 7 mediums.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 01:33   Link #8346
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
There was the game I posted a few weeks back where a platoon of [-G-]'s finest and a bunch of terrible pubbies were overwhelmed by me and a bunch of even more horrible pubbies, so of course it does happen...
At this point it was like

CAN HALF MY TEAM COMBINED EVEN DO 1???!??!?! DAMAGE?

Needless to say that was my last match tonight >:[
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 02:25   Link #8347
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
In other news, I just got a T49. Need to get used to its playstyle, along with the fact that it doesn't have the awesome penetration that the StuG's L/70 gun has.
the pen is fine. easily pen front of KV

all you need to do is find a spot. wait until you see easy prey and *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 06:36   Link #8348
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Indeed I've never had much trouble penning anything unless the match has a bunch of tier 7 heavies, but even then you have the accuracy to pick off those weak spots if the opportunity presents itself.

Heavies that are oblivious to your location are generally easy prey especially if you catch them side on, you can easily flank most matches with its speed or hell even circle strafe KV's and the like even with the T49's woefully slow turret traverse if it ever came down to it.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 07:53   Link #8349
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
At this point it was like
CAN HALF MY TEAM COMBINED EVEN DO 1???!??!?! DAMAGE?
Heh, yesterday I was on the receiving end of two complete team meltdowns (including a game featuring multiple mid-game drownings) and on the giving end of three complete dominations (including one FLAWLESS VICTORY). By now I know that tier 8 to 10 doesn't mean anything about people having more sense than a turnip.

And there was one bonus game where for some unspecified reason the lemming train initially placed the entire team into the middle of the map in Fjords, and somehow a victory was obtained (it helped that our mediums realized how stupid it was and peeled back to flank the west road).
Old 2013-07-18, 11:36   Link #8350
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Tell em to start shooting gold like me XD maybe they might kill something.

Anyways i won't be on until the weekend. Too busy playing campaign on CoH... i haven't touched CoH2 but q said he finished it already.
Old 2013-07-18, 14:31   Link #8351
Gravitas Free Zone

The weekend bonuses aren't very interesting. (Though it looks like x3 crew experience for every battle, which is useful.)

The mission is at least amusing...
Old 2013-07-18, 15:14   Link #8352
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

If your crew grinding. But i will grind free xp. i need to start my blitz on the is 4 line.
Old 2013-07-18, 16:48   Link #8353
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, 1 day of prem is always welcome and just when I needed money the most (however knowing MM it will give me prem only to screw me with retarded teams and near 0 damage wins)
Old 2013-07-18, 17:17   Link #8354
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Hmmm plat up or no... meh i guess i sensha-do wit u guys tonite if anyone wants to plat.
Old 2013-07-18, 19:14   Link #8355
Newhope

Little bored so played a game for the frist time in 2-3 weeks.

Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 20:07   Link #8356
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Tell em to start shooting gold like me XD maybe they might kill something.

Anyways i won't be on until the weekend. Too busy playing campaign on CoH... i haven't touched CoH2 but q said he finished it already.

They all died without firing a single shot...
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 20:17   Link #8357
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
It's why these days I always feel bothered whenever I don't do half-to-my tank's HP worth in damage. But zero damage, especially in a high-tier game? Shamefur dispray.
Old 2013-07-18, 21:42   Link #8358
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
But zero damage, especially in a high-tier game?
I'm embarrassed that I didn't do more. Though I really didn't need to.

Meanwhile, the T-54 is researched. Not buying it yet.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

The JT offered to duel me somwhere in the middle of the map. I did not reply, and got to find out just how good my camouflage factor was versus the JT's... since I was sitting in the open on the cap and it was coming out of the woods.

Also managed to bring my overall win rate back to 54.12%, making up the ground I lost on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Like any good stat padder, I stopped my session there, having gotten the T-54 and a few extra Indien-Panzer games done, such that the Leo Proto is within 30K XP now.
Old 2013-07-18, 22:39   Link #8359
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I think the E75 is a mediocre heavy, the reload time on it is crap, compared to the Maus, the only think good is you can bounce shots but the reload spd sux, also the spd/acceleration is better than the Maus, but i prefer that 3 sec fast reload on the Maus despite it being a slow ass bunker.

The games i've platooned with Quox, only got 2 out of 5 wins, so the pubbies still are crap. all of our loses are landslides becuz the team keeps dying like ants being exterminated.
Old 2013-07-18, 23:02   Link #8360
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

@KT

The E75 is a tier 9, what the hell did you expect when comparing it to a tier X?

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks