AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2011-11-20, 02:16   Link #741
relentlessflame

*Administrator

FYI that I removed the off-topic tangent. When these things get started, I'd ask that people not contribute to it and make it worse.
Old 2012-01-12, 16:53   Link #742
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalvin_billster1091
If there was a s2 of railgun it would most lily be original content that would be considered cannon.
Or Partial canon again. Remember that one girl shouldn't have been in Tokiwadai but was in the Anime? ^_^;
Old 2012-01-12, 18:31   Link #743
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Or Partial canon again. Remember that one girl shouldn't have been in Tokiwadai but was in the Anime? ^_^;
Your talking about the resident 'butt monkey' Kongou Mitsuko, right?

But yeah.... It would be partial canon and if they got to Daihaseisai, do you think they would retcon the part where Touma & Tsuchimikado had to find 'shorthand' paper thingy at the match were Tokiwadai Middle School was facing off against another school....
jalvin_billster1091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 19:49   Link #744
djmaca
My Girl ↓

^I think Kongou IS part of Tokiwadai... I kinda remember she's in the LN.

What shouldn't have been in the Railgun manga because she wasn't shown in the LN is Mental Out.
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 12:18   Link #745
Miraluka
Banned

Since I doubt the Railgun 2 anime will feature Sisters Arc I think said arc will be skipped and use the Daihaisesai which I almost can see being extended a lot like the Level Upper.

Either that or Index III.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-01-13 at 13:14. Reason: moved post
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 03:14   Link #746
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I already posted this in the Railgun S general discussion, but I think this might be better here. Since I'm not sure, in the meantime I'll post it in both... It's kind of important news:

From Index Wiki news archives:
(June 7, 2013) Ore no Imouto and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun collaboration! In a queer turn of events, Dengeki Bunko's channel in Nico Nico Douga has announced a collaboration project between Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. With this, the Ore no Imouto's author, Fushimi Tsukasa has written a story on how the characters of Ore no Imouto will meet the characters of Railgun.
Although both franchises have had crossover advertisements before, this would be the first time the universes would be shown to crossover. This is unlike his story that was published in Pseudedigrapha Railgun, which showed that the world of Toaru Majutsu no Index is a work of fiction in the world of Ore no Imouto.
Synopsis: "One day Kirino is offered the job of having a live talk over Niconico Live with Mikoto Misaka the level five psychic from Academy City. 'Maybe she'll introduce me to her little sisters if we get along.. ehehehe' so saying she immediately accepts the job and visits the Niconico main office with Kyousuke but...!?"
Source: Dengeki Bunko Channel on Nico Nico Douga http://ch.nicovideo.jp/dengeki-bunko/
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 02:10   Link #747
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Railgun Dream Time Fans have power?

It's been a while and I definitely want people to notice this repost because they only have until July 16, 2013

This is the translated version of this webpage from the railgun project site which was just updated a little bit ago:

http://www.project-railgun.net/news/...x00330000.html

Set for release "Railgun Misaka Mikoto Maniacs Aru Kagaku!"

You give the Misaka Mikoto Fan, Mikoto book Mikoto Dzukushi!
"Railgun Misaka Mikoto Maniacs Aru Kagaku" is
set for release on 27 August from ASCII Media Works!! comic TV anime popular broadcast & blitz the Great "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" the popular serialized in. The Misaka Mikoto is a super heroine and the hero - with special focus on one book entirely "Misaka Mikoto Maniacs" appeared in August! From being chased plenty of activity in the anime of course, lots! such as comics and bold plan to approach the truth of Mikoto, the information in this book only by July 16 deadline (2013 readers' poll related to "Misaka Mikoto Maniacs" ) also because it is ongoing, but please try to access the special website! Http://Daioh.Dengeki.Com/special/railgun/ ■ Guidelines for applicants is looking for a question to [Misaka Mikoto! ] the question "is your favorite food?" "weak subject is?" and, Mikoto is himself would answer!   The ♪ regardless of genre, I am waiting for a variety of questions about what was chosen from among the questions that had ※ voting, Mikoto will be answered by "Misaka Mikoto Maniacs". ■ book information  Title: Railgun Misaka Mikoto Maniacs Aru Kagaku  released August 27 Release Date:  ¥ 980: tentative price

If you go to this link: http://daioh.dengeki.com/special/railgun/ you can vote for what questions will be asked to Mikoto and what her response is. I'm sure a lot of people would like to do this. So if you can use google translate or talk in Japanese, go ahead.

This is my question: can anyone say it correctly without grammatical errors imposed by google translate:
Spoiler for my question, railgun season 1:

Can anyone help me with the phrasing, perhaps Weifri? I would appreciate it if you could. I would like to know this info and think it could be funny/nice to know.

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-27 at 03:09.
Old 2013-06-28, 02:18   Link #748
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Honestly I can't think of anything I would want to ask Mikoto- she has plenty of exposure already.

Can't we have a Q&A session with Crowley instead? Or maybe one of the Kiharas...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 09:16   Link #749
mark1246

translation by js06
A interview with Nagai, the director of Railgun.
>-Lastly, leave a message for our readers!
>First, the fistfight between men when Touma thrillingly challenges Accelerator is a must-see. And Mikoto's heart will continue to be broken, but she will show her dere side in the end! Watching everything up to this point has likely been painful, but please enjoy it all the more because of it. Also, after the Sisters arc ends, Kuroko and the others will appear once more and you will see their passionate summer break. The Sisters arc was a serious story, but this original story will probably bring back the refreshing atmosphere of Season 1. There will also be plenty of the fanservice types of scenes such as an appearance by that person who appeared in only a single panel in the original work, so please look forward to it.

YIppe so we do have some filler episode >.<, I like "Some" of the filler episode from last season and hope there nice in this season too
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 10:10   Link #750
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
translation by js06
A interview with Nagai, the director of Railgun.
>-Lastly, leave a message for our readers!
>First, the fistfight between men when Touma thrillingly challenges Accelerator is a must-see. And Mikoto's heart will continue to be broken, but she will show her dere side in the end! Watching everything up to this point has likely been painful, but please enjoy it all the more because of it. Also, after the Sisters arc ends, Kuroko and the others will appear once more and you will see their passionate summer break. The Sisters arc was a serious story, but this original story will probably bring back the refreshing atmosphere of Season 1. There will also be plenty of the fanservice types of scenes such as an appearance by that person who appeared in only a single panel in the original work, so please look forward to it.

YIppe so we do have some filler episode >.<, I like "Some" of the filler episode from last season and hope there nice in this season too
Summer break! We know what this means! I knew it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Honestly I can't think of anything I would want to ask Mikoto- she has plenty of exposure already.

Can't we have a Q&A session with Crowley instead? Or maybe one of the Kiharas...

When did you become level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5? How did you feel when each of these events happened? Do you plan on being level 6 eventually?

There are up to 100 Japanese Chars. allowed so it would fit. I want to ask that question. It would be nice because it would give some important info IMO. It would make for some nice/funny scenes, most likely.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-28 at 13:22. Reason: please edit your existing post and don't double-post
Old 2013-06-28, 10:52   Link #751
leukrota

Quote:
Ooh, a Kihara... that's a cool idea.

... Kihara Enshuu would be great given her characteristics.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 13:23   Link #752
relentlessflame

*Administrator

FYI: Some posts were moved to the spoiler & speculation thread.
Old 2013-06-28, 18:51   Link #753
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
When did you become level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5? How did you feel when each of these events happened? Do you plan on being level 6 eventually?
You mean if she plans on living 250 years ?

Also, the other questions are kinda just fluff- Nothing of importance would be learned from that.
Old 2013-06-28, 19:00   Link #754
Ilidsor
Angelerator

The questions I would want to ask would depend on whether or not Kamachi is the one writing for Mikoto. I wouldn't take anything as canon otherwise
Old 2013-06-28, 22:14   Link #755
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
You mean if she plans on living 250 years ?

Also, the other questions are kinda just fluff- Nothing of importance would be learned from that.
I mean I guess... I'm talking about the wings bro. It was supposed to take 250 years. It matters who you fight. It's the quality. Not the quantity. Fighting espers takes 250 years... fighting Touman obviously makes it faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
The questions I would want to ask would depend on whether or not Kamachi is the one writing for Mikoto. I wouldn't take anything as canon otherwise
Well... he's the one who always writes the Railgun Manga plot right? I figured that answers to any questions would always be written by him. Wouldn't that make sense?

Also, I realize it's fluff, but I kinda think I would like that fluff compared to other fluff. I am kind of curious. I mean have you seen anyone in this series level up before? Answer me honestly I'm kind of curious at this point how it works... actually I take that back. But that was at such a high level, leveling up that it was a little too extreme. I want to see lower level, leveling up...
Old 2013-06-28, 22:43   Link #756
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wings not equal Level 6.
Old 2013-06-29, 07:00   Link #757
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Wings not equal Level 6.
That's debatable... What if they're white?
Old 2013-06-29, 08:17   Link #758
julioalqae
the pragma

Send a message via Yahoo to julioalqae
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
That's debatable... What if they're white?
Spoiler for hmm:

as far as it go....level 6 never described so clearly..and the capability of it...one for sure..., level 6 it's beyond angel , because it's needed to understanding the "system" of the world
Old 2013-06-29, 08:26   Link #759
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Moving topic for spoilers.
Old 2013-06-29, 10:05   Link #760
Sasukeuzi

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...vacation-story
One person who got one panel in the manga. Who is it?
Discuss
I own all the mange volumes up to 7. Makes me want to browse now
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, seinen, shounen