AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-03, 12:45   Link #4721
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Most beating Oga is recieving right now is using his last skill againist Taka; blending black tech and demon energy together to make a new move like it's explained. Aoi is too timid to use it so even though it's Oga he just made it possible but I think his body needs more stamina to use it well. Also where is Hilda and Alandelion when you need them most. Especially Alandelion. He would made so many comical moments with his teleportation powers while helping to Oga and his friends. I also agree with the idea Himekawa planning something more sinister. Fuji is most powerful. Why he didn't join them instead so it might be case that he is gathering intellegence from demon realm and how things are working in their world. Taka is such a pussy boy. He even wants to take Oga to his army. He is also kinda cocky too. I hope Oga beats the shit out of him while he somehow maintains his bonds with Baby beel even when that machine is working. Anyways without any help I wonder what will Kanzaki do. I don't think Zenjuro will interfere. It's a fight between demon users. If he interferes then it means that he is meddling with the bussiness of his pupils so it wouldn't nice for him doing something like this. At the very least I am expecting to see Hilda. I think she will make a entrance when Kanzaki is in his most dire situation and will save the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Or Fuji could very well be a demon himself...*shrugs* Just saying...
No, I already counted that out. Even Demons like Jabbawork and Behemoth are very strong Demons and even them cannot show their full power without a Demon contracter.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 17:23   Link #4722
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

So you are telling me that we might see more powerful demons like Satan or Asmodious. It would be nice different variety of demons yeah like in Azazel-san. But I am more interested in to this side of story and it's I wonder if mangaka going to include Angel faction to his storyline. I think it might happen if Beelzebub unites demon realm under only one big power and then fights againist to Angels. Like I said and it's not spoiler of course; in Azazel-san the Angel's are more wicked existence so I am hoping to see more twisted storyline in Beelzebub too where demons are more humane and virtuous beings and angels being a wicked and threats the very existence of human world more than demons.
Old 2013-08-08, 06:45   Link #4723
Battler-kun

Hehe, Beelzebub is becoming more independent.

Seriously, the series is named after him anyways. Was tired of Oga taking every spotlight.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 07:11   Link #4724
Kallen4life

less Oga = good chapter

you go guys
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 07:49   Link #4725
n0m@n
C-Z

Seiously, Toujou cracked me up
He aint using the crests power lol.
Old 2013-08-08, 07:50   Link #4726
Ultragunner

Kanzaki is starting to get cooler and cooler, go get Himekawa!
Old 2013-08-08, 07:55   Link #4727
Kallen4life

Toujou said he was feeling the crest in him, so I think he should be using it to boost his stats, otherwise how did he go from getting beat to winning again

De Niro ~~~
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 07:57   Link #4728
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So i was right that Beel was invisible to Oga for some reason. Beel to the rescue for the others though! Kanzaki getting more badass. All he has to do is break that machine now. Liked the timing when Paako called for him he appeared.
Old 2013-08-08, 08:02   Link #4729
shalala

Sooo Beel isn't in that box like I thought but instead only invisible to Oga. And that box it self is the machine that powers the demon contract invisible device. Beel in this chapter was quite funny. Not only does he try to make contact with Oga only to see it fail he then trys to beat Taka loool after he sees that he is unable to talk to Oga. And instead of crying like he would have done in the past he goes off while probably sayig he will be back in baby talk too see what the others are doing while still annoyed. lool.

Its interesting to see that even without Ogas contract the crest holders will be able to use Beels power as long he is with in contact distances. I thik we would all agree that it was pretty cool that Aoi palm punch ends up engraving the ceiling with Beels sign and Lool at Toujou saying he can feel the power within him even when he didn't have it and Furuichi commenting on it was funny.

Now that they have 4 pieces of Furuchi. Whoo will have the other 2? I'm saying Taka will have one of them.

But the highlight of the chapter it self was Kanzaki. Not only did Pako call out to him when she was in danger (They are sooo going to be a couple yay) and he enters like a boss. He even carrys Beel in his hoody who has his arm cross lool. Sooo this makes him the 3rd Childbear badass. :P
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 08:51   Link #4730
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was really cool to see Beel take action. He's not the helpless little baby he was at the beginning of the manga. Kanzaki was awesome in this chapter as well, and confirmed he is destined to be with Paako~
Old 2013-08-08, 09:50   Link #4731
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Good to see Toujou winning without the crest. He has been the only character to hold his own without a demon or magic powers. It should be kept that way.

Would also have been a step down for his character to be a crony of Oga.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 11:03   Link #4732
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

and still we didn't find number 3

i wonder what's oga's problem
Old 2013-08-08, 12:09   Link #4733
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
and still we didn't find number 3

i wonder what's oga's problem
We won't be able to see it. Numbers only show up when they act under Oga. Atm Beel is making a contract with them each individually. I guess its possible since they all know beel individually. So Beel turns each of them into a temp general. Thats why the numbers are completely different. The device cuts Oga from Beel competely. He can no longer, see or even sense Beel.

WHEN IS HILDA GOING TO COME BACK?! I feel like she'd drop kick Oga or something and he'd be able to sense Beel again.

Toujou never needed the crest to start with lmao. Which is scary.
Old 2013-08-08, 13:20   Link #4734
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Haven't posted here in a while, but wow, that was a 10/10 chapter. Not only does beel take matters in his own hands, but Aoi gets to get through because of it, Toujou recovers his monster status, and Kanzaki gets to have the spotlight while satisying the fans' shipping urges (God, I love those two). And a fight with Himekawa next time? Glorious. Glad to see the mistake of letting Oga solve everything is finally being adressed. Didn't think I would say this, but I don't want Hilda to show up just yet, things are getting way too good for that kind of cop-out.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 15:47   Link #4735
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

What will Himekawa doing in the next chapter I wonder. Because he isn't that powerful when it comes to fist fighting. I don't think he will take down with little tricks since Beelze is with him. If he uses machine againist him then it's possible that Oga will be visible to Beelze again. Anyways I hope Kanzaki kicks Himekawa's ass for good now. And lastly I still laughing how Furuichi played straight man role after Toujou says that he feels crest power inside of him. So he didn't dissapoint me and he still have monstrous power even without crest power. I wonder what will happen if he contracts with a powerful demon like Baby Beel's big bro LOL.
Old 2013-08-08, 16:23   Link #4736
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...is it really such a shock to see Beel able to channel his power through people other than his contractor? In universe, this must be a big deal but I don't see it...

Aoi shouldn't be a surprise that she was able to handle Beel's power, but I can see some shock for Kanzaki. My guess is that because Oga and Beel are always around them (his group), Beel is used to them.
And he's also learned moderation as well. He didn't overload both Aoi and Kanzaki with his power - something he definitely would have done in his younger days. I guess the shock is that 'normal' humans are absorbing pure demonic energy without it being filtered through the contractor (Oga).
Old 2013-08-08, 16:47   Link #4737
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...is it really such a shock to see Beel able to channel his power through people other than his contractor? In universe, this must be a big deal but I don't see it...

Aoi shouldn't be a surprise that she was able to handle Beel's power, but I can see some shock for Kanzaki. My guess is that because Oga and Beel are always around them (his group), Beel is used to them.
And he's also learned moderation as well. He didn't overload both Aoi and Kanzaki with his power - something he definitely would have done in his younger days. I guess the shock is that 'normal' humans are absorbing pure demonic energy without it being filtered through the contractor (Oga).
These younger days?
Spoiler for Younger Days?:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 17:28   Link #4738
Valky
Radioactive

I guess the author wants to give the others chance to shine first, before he got back to Oga.

And yeah, Kanzaki x Pako is basically a done deal already. lol.
Old 2013-08-08, 23:05   Link #4739
bigdeal000
malefic

Paa-ko de Niro huh? Not a bad name at all
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 05:22   Link #4740
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

If baby beel depicted as opposite gender in this series then it would be like this. Not sure if it will be cute or badass but I like the idea and baby beel with twintails heh:

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence