Old 2015-06-10, 11:46   Link #206
Jiminy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler! Probably:
Excessively stupid characters who endanger others may not be overly successful. (Some MC actually deserve to be punished ) Since Takaya Kagami writes the plot I don't expect to see a second Naruto.
Well I favor masterminds over overpowered idiots so I'm fine if Yuu repeatedly fails to achieve any of his objectives if it helps to develop his character somehow. (But that's the problem with idiots, they usually don't understand why they failed.)

about the Vampires ... indeed many of them are arrogant psychopaths. nonetheless we can't really be sure yet that they are the main adversaries.
Jiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 10:32   Link #207
Velsy

Now that I read the chapter. Yeah, that was being an idiot and hard to read :/ Asura even warned him that he just died, or should of. But I fall to a similar degree. I like to see "own" talent/skill rather than someone lusting for "borrowed" power :/. Any power ontop of talent is just a bonus because talent will always be there. This chapter made it clear he just wants to be a power head. Disregarded the fact he was turning into a demon. Heh and Glen even leaked he had a plan which was almost ruined......

Now that I've seen how badly Yuu screwed up, I've lost faith in him. And Mika has the worse timing :/

Well I think the other team will get killed off, just a gut feeling. But I dont care about them anyway O_o

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 10:39   Link #208
The One Above God
Kamijou

Now I'm wondering what would've happened if Yuu took the trumpet...Nah, might have murdered Guren along with Crowley if that happened.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 11:06   Link #209
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

So the seven seals are already broken(given how things are now) and its just a matter of time before Yuu takes the trumpets so the second part starts. Now I want to know how or in which way the seven bowl will be handled.

Last edited by DOmus; 2015-06-16 at 11:23.
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 13:22   Link #210
Wandering Soul

Curious as to what would have happened if Yu took the trumpet. Other than that Yu messed up and nearly went full demon. Guren might have been captured but he also made it clear that he had a plan.
Old 2015-06-17, 10:21   Link #211
tsunade666

If Yuu took the trumpet then he might ended up killing Guren. The trumpet's target are the human. It aims to kill the sinners and so far in the manga. It targets the humans and not the vampire. Its anime original where Yuu pick a fight with Crowley.
Old 2015-06-17, 22:30   Link #212
MartianMage

I have a feeling that Guren may actually be in cahoots with Crowley or Ferid. I mean how else did he know that Yuu would escape at that specific time on the first chapter? And now he's ordering Yuu to leave him and that he has a "plan." Guren surviving the attack in Shinjuku might as well be planned by them...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 11:42   Link #213
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If Yuu took the trumpet then he might ended up killing Guren. The trumpet's target are the human. It aims to kill the sinners and so far in the manga. It targets the humans and not the vampire. Its anime original where Yuu pick a fight with Crowley.
Vampires by there very nature are sinners too it just that angel doesn't need to lift a finger without humans vampires die out and humans take top priority to that thing

As for Guren being in cahoots with the vampires very likely vampires are not nice to each other or a united species
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 16:48   Link #214
Jiminy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I have a feeling that Guren may actually be in cahoots with Crowley or Ferid. I mean how else did he know that Yuu would escape at that specific time on the first chapter? And now he's ordering Yuu to leave him and that he has a "plan." Guren surviving the attack in Shinjuku might as well be planned by them...
There is a scene where Guren gets information and samples from Ferid. When he leaves Ferid calls him an interesting/funny partner or something like that. So ... yes, Guren is in cahoots with Ferid.
Jiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 21:08   Link #215
tntsgoboom

This manga is monthly, I was curious though, has their ever been a manga that started off monthly and switched to weekly? I find myself being frustrated with waiting a month per chapter.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 21:22   Link #216
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiminy View Post
There is a scene where Guren gets information and samples from Ferid. When he leaves Ferid calls him an interesting/funny partner or something like that. So ... yes, Guren is in cahoots with Ferid.
That was in the manga? Can you tell me which chapter? Then wouldn't that also make Guren responsible for Mikhael's death?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 21:51   Link #217
tntsgoboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
That was in the manga? Can you tell me which chapter? Then wouldn't that also make Guren responsible for Mikhael's death?
Well at the end of chapter 15 is the scene where Ferid gives a mysterious figure data though it doesn't show Guren as being that person, it is only assumed.
Old 2015-06-20, 22:31   Link #218
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsgoboom View Post
Well at the end of chapter 15 is the scene where Ferid gives a mysterious figure data though it doesn't show Guren as being that person, it is only assumed.
Thanks. It's been a while since I've read it. Who else could it be anyway?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 22:33   Link #219
tntsgoboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Thanks. It's been a while since I've read it. Who else could it be anyway?
No problem. It's possible it could be one of the higher ups. But my bet is on Guren as well.
Old 2015-06-21, 00:27   Link #220
NeutralZero

The loli vampire might be in cahoots with them, she do have some suspicious moments...

too bad Yuu failed... hope crowley will regret underestimating humans...
and hope the Mika hypocrisy gayness wouldn't last long the moment he caught up with Yuu...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote