Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-06-09, 12:09   Link #1081
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtwoN View Post
The thing is, Windy needs a companion as well. Guess who is available?
...Who? The boys already have one, and the girls want to claim him for SOL Technologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
here, also have other post but well.

i started to like this new arc so far my only complains goes to again being poor usage of go onizuka and AOI and also how annoying the "too goofy" personality of AI can be many times specially during the battles where he was supposed to "help" pm not just be the "useless joke machine", i'm really just get tired of some "old bad troops" like the "useless try hard and fail characters which some shounens like to bring, making a really interesting character to make him become pathetic in the serie for the sake "of a awesome enemy or the mc", this is just bad for me at last.

Excluding that moments so far this arc being much better and nothing really big and new to complain.

i even told in another "post" how much i liked soulburn much more than pm and even fire ignis is much more fun and usefull than shadow/dark AI which is just your "goofy" pet so far, if is really so hard to read my posts then really srry i'm trying my best.
ps: when talking about being useless i'm not talking about his ability to summon the data storm which is very usefull and important i'm just talking about how he really do poor when comes to give support during the battle.
Fair enough fair enough, I just misunderstood. I gotta admire that you keep trying to communicate despite the difficulties.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 23:10   Link #1082
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
The thing is, Windy needs a companion as well. Guess who is available?
The brother who always has to be saved - forgot his name.
Old 2018-06-10, 04:19   Link #1083
Fairy Water

Quote:
If she lost, she and Ghost Girl would have to stay out. Then what's the point of them coming here in the first place?
Windy only said about ejecting by dueling but who knows if he could eject Emma too if she isn't duel. And Emma is sure as hell won't duel unless being forced like the time with Revolver.

This duel is so pointless that I hope she moves on instead of watching it. If Aoi ever win, she can go on with Soulburner later.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 06:14   Link #1084
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Pointless? It's a duel between the party that wants to capture the Ignis, and the party that wants to save them... How is it pointless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
The brother who always has to be saved - forgot his name.
I stand by my theory that Bohman is already Jin's (LIGHT) Ignis. And I actually feel like Specter's Ignis is the EARTH Ignis, since he uses EARTH monsters.

....Incidentally, Blue Girl uses LIGHT monsters. Having a WIND Ignis would be weird.
Old 2018-06-10, 11:20   Link #1085
Blueknight78

The ignis where made to be "partners of the "lost childrens", cuz they where developed based on that childrens personality, this means which look weird see them partner with another person only if a temporary until they "original owner" appear.

Another thing to take in account is also they "collors" then since soubrn and firy have the "same collor pattern", then "AOI" could be more logical partner with a "blue" ignis if him exist, that green have a big chance to become emma partner, specially due to his "personality" it's looks more like matching emma.
Old 2018-06-10, 16:53   Link #1086
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I can’t really make the same argument against Ghost Girl. She uses various attributes like Playmaker does, however I do not see Windy allying himself with an enemy who wants to hand him over to an even worse enemy.

I just see no possible circumstance where Windy would become either of their partner. They are with SOL technologies, not Playmaker.
Old 2018-06-10, 18:59   Link #1087
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Pointless? It's a duel between the party that wants to capture the Ignis, and the party that wants to save them... How is it pointless?

I stand by my theory that Bohman is already Jin's (LIGHT) Ignis. And I actually feel like Specter's Ignis is the EARTH Ignis, since he uses EARTH monsters.

....Incidentally, Blue Girl uses LIGHT monsters. Having a WIND Ignis would be weird.
Bohman operates a deck so he's human. He has memory problems/manipulated memories so I bet he's another Lost Child. Haru may not be his brother. I think Bowman may have Windy as his Ignis. I agree with Specter and Earth Ignis.

Jin prob is Light which leaves us with a female character with Water Ignis.
Old 2018-06-10, 19:48   Link #1088
tuckersister

Water Ignis will probably be Aoi's. I'm just guessing.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 19:56   Link #1089
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Water Ignis will probably be Aoi's. I'm just guessing.

No one's mentioned her being kidnapped. Ignis are attached to Lost Children (kidnap victims).
Old 2018-06-11, 04:48   Link #1090
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

In addition, as mentioned before, Aoi exclusively uses LIGHT monsters. I mean I won't give it a 0% chance, but most of the foreshadowing is stacked against her.

Quote:
Bohman operates a deck so he's human. He has memory problems/manipulated memories so I bet he's another Lost Child. Haru may not be his brother. I think Bowman may have Windy as his Ignis. I agree with Specter and Earth Ignis.

Jin prob is Light which leaves us with a female character with Water Ignis.
I don't really believe operating a deck makes you human, and in fact, we have already seen AI that can duel, but time will tell.
Old 2018-06-13, 12:35   Link #1091
Blueknight78

no episode this week???
Old 2018-06-13, 12:51   Link #1092
Eclar
Avid reader

I just saw the episode.

Spoiler for Results of the duel:
Old 2018-06-13, 15:15   Link #1093
Blueknight78

i will try to not look like a "hater" them...

I'm really disappointed with both AOI and go onizuka, they are really just "fodders" in the end; "but she won against the double guy in the beginner", yeah she won against a "fodder" which was vanquished after losing...

It's looks like both AOI and GO will be the "loosers" which only beat fodders, and keep losing epically to anything above "fodders level" or at best between fodder and "middle tier" anything above it will be just to show how "awesome is the middle to top tier" and how pathetic they are to them.

Really disappointed with her, she could not even pull a draw, i really liked her determination and new hot look but i really hate what they are doing here with both AOI and Onizuka this is so crap, they are almost getting into "yamcha" level, they are one step close to be yamchas.

About soulburn, i really love him much better than pm and specially firy ignis he is much and really much better than "dark ignis (AI), he actually try to "help and encorage his partner not act like a dumb coward like playmaker AI, while it can be fun sometimes it really get old and annoying and on that side firy is much better, he is funny and a good partner, really it's looking more and more which if soulburn was the mc from the beginner it could be much better or at last having firy i really enjoy much more soulburn battles than pm, at last his "skills" is not super cheating as PM which can pull "OP new cards" from his ass whenever he need.

The battle was really fun to watch but still a terrible taste see AOI being the pathetic trying hard and loose epic character, all her development and motivation being throwed to trash like that for the sake of "how awesome is the other side".

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-06-13 at 21:50.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 21:21   Link #1094
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

I'm really disappointed with both AOI and go onizuka, they are really just "fodders" in the end "but she won against the double guy in the beginner", yeah she won against a "fodder" which was vanquished after losing...

It's looks like both AOI and GO will be the "loosers" which only beat fodders, and keep losing epically to anything above "fodders level" or at best between fodder and "middle tier" anything above it will be just to show how "awesome is the middle to top tier" and how pathetic they are to them.

Really disappointed with her, she could not even pull a draw, i really liked her determination and new hot look but i really hate what they are doing here with both AOI and Onizuka this is so crap, they are almost getting into "yamcha" level, they are one step close to be yamchas.

About soulburn, i really love him much better than pm and specially firy ignis he is much and really much better than "dark ignis (AI), he actually try to "help and encorage his partner not act like a dumb coward like playmaker AI, while it can be fun sometimes it really get old and annoying and on that side firy is much better, he is funny and a good partner, really it's looking more and more which if soulburn was the mc from the beginner it could be much better or at last having firy i really enjoy much more soulburn battles than pm, at last his "skills" is not super cheating as PM which can pull "OP new cards" from his ass whenever he need.

The battle was really fun to watch but still a terrible taste see AOI being the pathetic trying hard and loose epic character, all her development and motivation being throwed to trash like that for the sake of "how awesome is the other side".
As far as "hot look" she switches her dress for hot pants and that doesn't do that much.

What disappoints me is that her "new and improved deck" isn't that improved. Same cheap boring combos that are more annoying then dangerous but crumble against raw power.

I do agree with the fodder point.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 21:49   Link #1095
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
As far as "hot look" she switches her dress for hot pants and that doesn't do that much.

What disappoints me is that her "new and improved deck" isn't that improved. Same cheap boring combos that are more annoying then dangerous but crumble against raw power.

I do agree with the fodder point.
well i also agree about her "new improved dack, is really just the same thing which a attempt to "protect the combo", but still not perfect and with the right cards still weak at last in the anime.

about her look, well to be fair is not just the cloth, also her hair and general look, in her "blue girl" look she look much more "mature and hot, while in blue angel she looks like a "loli childshi idol with big chest
Spoiler:

i'm still feel her new look is very cool compared with her original one and i would prefer if she keep it.

If is about keep seying her and onizuki going over it during all the serie being aways the "fodders" i would rater prefer see them "disappear" from the serie, not for hate but to at last save they dignity, cuz is much less painfull see them just disappear tham keep see them getting the end of stick at last for me, i would really prefer if she was just a damsel in distress because at last she will be right for the role rater than see her taking that "borderline yamcha" role.

Even when soulburn called her a "hero" from the previous arc i feel it not was worth of it she did little to be a "hero" compared with onizuka which at last before loose helped playmaker to find about the villian secret card or even her brother which sacrified himself to help playmaker to wins against specter, i feel the others did much more things than her which just beat some random fodders and the girl from hannoy knight then nothing more, at last the others somehow direct helped playmaker to wins while she just was one of the hostages "again".

Again i'm really love her and onizuka and this is why i'm so angry because is really painfull see 2 good characters being trashed like that.

To be fair if they are to "loose" at last don't make then have a "nakama power speech" and "loose" cuz this is really shamefull when it keeps happening over and over which is her case.
Old 2018-06-13, 22:42   Link #1096
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
well i also agree about her "new improved dack, is really just the same thing which a attempt to "protect the combo", but still not perfect and with the right cards still weak at last in the anime.

about her look, well to be fair is not just the cloth, also her hair and general look, in her "blue girl" look she look much more "mature and hot, while in blue angel she looks like a "loli childshi idol with big chest
Spoiler:

i'm still feel her new look is very cool compared with her original one and i would prefer if she keep it.

If is about keep seying her and onizuki going over it during all the serie being aways the "fodders" i would rater prefer see them "disappear" from the serie, not for hate but to at last save they dignity, cuz is much less painfull see them just disappear tham keep see them getting the end of stick at last for me, i would really prefer if she was just a damsel in distress because at last she will be right for the role rater than see her taking that "borderline yamcha" role.

Even when soulburn called her a "hero" from the previous arc i feel it not was worth of it she did little to be a "hero" compared with onizuka which at last before loose helped playmaker to find about the villian secret card or even her brother which sacrified himself to help playmaker to wins against specter, i feel the others did much more things than her which just beat some random fodders and the girl from hannoy knight then nothing more, at last the others somehow direct helped playmaker to wins while she just was one of the hostages "again".

Again i'm really love her and onizuka and this is why i'm so angry because is really painfull see 2 good characters being trashed like that.

To be fair if they are to "loose" at last don't make then have a "nakama power speech" and "loose" cuz this is really shamefull when it keeps happening over and over which is her case.
We can agree to disagree on the look ... well the big chest thing is a bold faced lie.

As for Go and Aoi disappearing yeah i wouldn't say no to that but only when we have more characters. Though would it kill her to win a duel

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 23:02   Link #1097
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Though would it kill her to win a duel
She already won a couple of duels in the first season. Do you selectively erase that from your memory? And she lost against Specter for her character to grow from the cutesy idol.

Also, let's face it: supporting characters will never win against main characters unless the plot needs the MC to lose. Season 2 has two main characters: PM & SB -> BG went against SB -> SB needs the win plot-wise -> the result is already decided at that point. Has there any other YGO series where it went against this formula?
Old 2018-06-13, 23:12   Link #1098
orion

Quote:

I'm really disappointed with both AOI and go onizuka, they are really just "fodders" in the end; "but she won against the double guy in the beginner", yeah she won against a "fodder" which was vanquished after losing...

Well..the OP has Aoi moving past PM/going by the wayside as PM continues to move forward and the only one hanging around being Soulburner. So....take it as a huge hint as who is not in the same class as PM.

Like the others pointed out, her deck wasn't that much of an improvement. It's the same old decrease the points to zero strategy. It's a very irritating deck. I'm happy she lost.

Go will never be in the same class as PM and Soulburner. He had the wrong reason for wanting to duel PM and he became a bounty hunter because he lost his fanbase. He also had a tired deck and strategy (reminded me of those pro-wrestlers with the fake routines you watched on tv).

Time for PM and Soulburner to conquer fresher players imo.
Old 2018-06-13, 23:50   Link #1099
Blueknight78

Quote:
Well..the OP has Aoi moving past PM/going by the wayside as PM continues to move forward and the only one hanging around being Soulburner. So....take it as a huge hint as who is not in the same class as PM.

Like the others pointed out, her deck wasn't that much of an improvement. It's the same old decrease the points to zero strategy. It's a very irritating deck. I'm happy she lost.

Go will never be in the same class as PM and Soulburner. He had the wrong reason for wanting to duel PM and he became a bounty hunter because he lost his fanbase. He also had a tired deck and strategy (reminded me of those pro-wrestlers with the fake routines you watched on tv).

Time for PM and Soulburner to conquer fresher players imo.
yeah i'm not saying which she and go must be on the same level of playmaker and soulburn but at last don't make them look "too low", get yu-gi-oh GX as a exemple the "main girl" or supposed to be main alexis, she put more "wins" than loses and not just against "fodders" she beat middle to top tears enemies.

while i know which she is not supposed to beat neither pm or soulburn at last make she really looks more like a champion" than a looser.

it's not being at the same class of the main but also not being at the "bottom".

just look at souburn he is not the main character but already beat everyone so far and while don't look so OP as pm he at last don't look so weak as the others 2.

And as you told the OP already hint which she will be just a "fanservice" character which is really sad i was expectating she being much better specially now in the new arc but like onizuka all my expectations to her dropped down to the bottom.

if make her pull a draw could be too much at last they could had made something "interrupt" the battle as they already did one time with pm, while she was still getting the upperhand or when they where tied or something to not need to make her just a trash collector.
Old 2018-06-14, 03:26   Link #1100
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
yeah i'm not saying which she and go must be on the same level of playmaker and soulburn but at last don't make them look "too low", get yu-gi-oh GX as a exemple the "main girl" or supposed to be main alexis, she put more "wins" than loses and not just against "fodders" she beat middle to top tears enemies.
Blue Angel won against Baira, one of the strongest generals of Hanoi who Revolver trusted like a parent and able to wipe out dozens of SOL's AI duelists army in an instant with Faust (not even Playmaker managed to do that, facing two AIs were already difficult for him to the point where Blue Angel needed to help him). Baira is not a fodder, far from it. The three Hanoi generals only lost in the show because they went against the protags. Also, it's Aoi's win that freed hundreds of people from their coma before the "Tower of Hanoi" project. So, Aoi had done a very significant thing by herself without any help from Playmaker. That's actually very impressive compared to other YGO heroines.

She's more of a hero since now she changed her view from fighting for herself to fighting for others near/at the end of Season 1.

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series