AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-09-21, 06:59   Link #121
Tenzen12

So main crux why she is "failure" is becuase she was willing sacrifice weakest and most annoying doll of AR team in simulation to get sh*t done long before story begun... That's not exactly sound arguments you know?

And in thread you linked there is like one person who think so compared to several who opose it with actually pretty good reasoning. Either way any commander who is willing sacrifice M4 (even if it's just simulation) is awesome in my book. I did same and didn't even had to, so she at least as good as me or better.

Thank you for spoilers it was helpful.
Old 2018-09-21, 08:58   Link #122
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
So main crux why she is "failure" is becuase she was willing sacrifice weakest and most annoying doll of AR team in simulation to get sh*t done long before story begun... That's not exactly sound arguments you know?
Spoiler:

Quote:
And in thread you linked there is like one person who think so compared to several who opose it with actually pretty good reasoning. Either way any commander who is willing sacrifice M4 (even if it's just simulation) is awesome in my book. I did same and didn't even had to, so she at least as good as me or better.
Spoiler:

Look, despite how you feel about M4, she is a practically the central figure to the main storyline. Even if you retire her, she will still appear in story mode regularly and repeatedly - unless it's Night Battle since those are more side story.

Spoiler:
Old 2018-09-21, 09:51   Link #123
Tenzen12

Still goal of that simulation apparently wasn't protect M4, so sacrificing her was valid tactic. It showed bit lack of empathy which got critised, but she eventualy learned that too. At this point of story she wouldn't just easily sacrifice comrades (unlike UMP45, who is far from bad commander in her own righ)

In other hand when M4 needed to be rescued she did excelent job too (unfortunately). Especially she did it despite not having programed eternal love for her like others.
Old 2018-09-21, 09:59   Link #124
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Still goal of that simulation apparently wasn't protect M4, so sacrificing her was valid tactic. It showed bit lack of empathy which got critised, but she eventualy learned that too. At this point of story she wouldn't just easily sacrifice comrades (unlike UMP45, who is far from bad commander in her own righ)
Spoiler:

Quote:
In other hand when M4 needed to be rescued she did excelent job too (unfortunately). Especially she did it despite not having programed eternal love for her like others.
Spoiler:

Look, we get that you dislike M4 for whatever reasons, but she's THE central figure of the game. If you keep complaining every time she pops up, or get in some subtle jabs at her, it's going to get old real fast. Keep it toned down.
Old 2018-09-21, 10:11   Link #125
Tenzen12

As you said M4 is central character of game so it's inevitable to mention her in conversation. I can't really avoid that, even if I want.

As for RO, not having same directive as rest of team doesn't make her worse commader. There is reason why Lab16 didn't programmed her to kiss M4 ass and I would guess it's for sake of being able doing unbiased decision on battlefield. Which she does.

Also there is no implication commander did all heavy lifting. Apparently they cooked plan together so it shoud be fifty-fifty contribution or something close to it.
Old 2018-09-21, 10:18   Link #126
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

*sigh* Let's just agree to disagree. It's getting tiresome.

Anywho, I heard that CT is finishing soon. Wonder how big the next event is since clusterfuck is not enough to describe what's currently going on.
Old 2018-09-24, 11:21   Link #127
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
*sigh* Let's just agree to disagree. It's getting tiresome.

Anywho, I heard that CT is finishing soon. Wonder how big the next event is since clusterfuck is not enough to describe what's currently going on.
What do you expect from someone who dismantled M4?
Panzercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-24, 11:30   Link #128
Tenzen12

What is correlation between enjoying game and having good/bad judgement?

Also I can't say I heard your argument why RO is failure of commander despite saving everyone ass handily.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2018-09-24 at 11:41.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-05, 15:29   Link #129
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker View Post
What do you expect from someone who dismantled M4?
Wao...The thought of dismantling her never actually crossed my mind. I started the game blind(without guide), screwed up with my core management, but never once I think of dismantling M4 since she's a main-story ☆4 Doll. Isn't this quite the basic common knowledge?
Old 2018-10-06, 16:00   Link #130
Tenzen12

Yes it's common knowledge and yes I knew consequences of doing so an I never regreted it, but If I knew some people would find it offensive and as well as insult fodder, I would keep it for myself. Next time I will decide burn some S tier or Story related characters I will do it quietly.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2018-10-06 at 16:11.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-07, 14:51   Link #131
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

I had an entire rant type out, but I figure you won't listen anyway, so I'll just make it short:

What you did was mind bogglingly, well, illogical.

In term of gameplay? You shot yourself in the foot by dismantling a free AR who's also one of the few AR who buff other AR AND a MOD 3 candidate.

In term of story? She's still there, developping as a character through the storyline anyway, whether you dismantle her or not.

Moving on, I'm torn on the new gacha. On one hand, those school girls outfits are great - especially AR15 and MG4. On the other hand, I have a sneaking suspicion that Halloween skin are coming, and that means Mama's skin.
Old 2018-10-09, 04:29   Link #132
Panzercracker

Quote:
I had an entire rant type out, but I figure you won't listen anyway, so I'll just make it short:

What you did was mind bogglingly, well, illogical.

In term of gameplay? You shot yourself in the foot by dismantling a free AR who's also one of the few AR who buff other AR AND a MOD 3 candidate.

In term of story? She's still there, developping as a character through the storyline anyway, whether you dismantle her or not.

Moving on, I'm torn on the new gacha. On one hand, those school girls outfits are great - especially AR15 and MG4. On the other hand, I have a sneaking suspicion that Halloween skin are coming, and that means Mama's skin.
And more girls will got voice, include the mighty AK-12
Old 2018-10-09, 14:40   Link #133
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
If you are lucky, the EN server might have the same campagn as the JP one. An ad in Akiba pretty much confirmed that Springfield's halloween skin will be a reward for an event.
Considering the skin batch they got in the CN and KR server in 2016, it is very likely the following skins will be implemented: M45, Makarov, Mk23 (already in JP as a free skin), type 64, M1919A4, MP5, Vector, G11, Springfield and Wa2000 (live2D).
Old 2018-10-10, 09:30   Link #134
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Sadist Maika as AK-12 & Tsundere Heavy Cruiser Takao as AN-94... What could go wrong?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 04:55   Link #135
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

EN is getting the updated client on the 16th which comes with, among other things, the AR camera for superimposing T-Dolls unto pics taken by your phone camera, and one of the more important features:

Images
T-Doll Recovery Feature
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-14, 05:30   Link #136
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
EN is getting the updated client on the 16th which comes with, among other things, the AR camera for superimposing T-Dolls unto pics taken by your phone camera, and one of the more important features:

Images
T-Doll Recovery Feature
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Wow thats quite a feature, don't think I've ever seen that put in such game before, props to to them for that.
I've def got to play more now but kinda stuck on Azur Lane for time being.
Old 2018-10-14, 13:02   Link #137
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Wow thats quite a feature, don't think I've ever seen that put in such game before, props to to them for that.
I've def got to play more now but kinda stuck on Azur Lane for time being.
That feature is for people who dismantled AR girls accidental, not intentionally .
Old 2018-10-14, 16:42   Link #138
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker View Post
That feature is for people who dismantled AR girls accidental, not intentionally .
Yea I know, something I've done before, thats why I like that particular feature.
Granted games have improved alot these days, as its harder to mistakenly delete something but its nice to have such a feature regardless.
Old 2018-10-14, 18:40   Link #139
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Yea I know, something I've done before, thats why I like that particular feature.
Granted games have improved alot these days, as its harder to mistakenly delete something but its nice to have such a feature regardless.
It's why I like Girls' Frontline for doing something like this even when they didn't have to. In the first place, accidentally scrapping a T-Doll is impossible due to the autolocking system, and the only way you can scrap them accidentally is if you've intentionally disabled said autolock. More games that rely on gacha for collection should have features like those as standard.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-24, 10:56   Link #140
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So i got not only NTW-20 but also IWS2000. But what i really want is KSG and SAT-8 shotguns.

Tags
girls with "guns", ios, mobage