AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-29, 09:37   Link #41
ImperialFlameGod8190

remember what sylvie said the 13th form that means his phi is special and if he's the first person to touch the monument it means he's special so im betting that he's probably stronger then Rosalie and maybe sylvie but anywho its gonna be about 2 weeks till the next chapter
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 09:50   Link #42
aswad

raw of chapter 2 is on jcafe
aswad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 09:50   Link #43
NeutralZero

two weeks is worth the wait...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-06-29 at 10:02.
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 09:54   Link #44
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

We just got a 100+ chapter...even if we had to wait a month I'd be ok with it.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 10:08   Link #45
NeutralZero

The next ch seems be be 30+ page more or less...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 11:07   Link #46
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Considering the first chapter had enough pages for more than 4 weekly chapters, I'm still good xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 11:40   Link #47
tsunade666

2 weeks? is this bi-weekly? or weekly?

The first chapter was good. Lolz on that tiger part. He looks cool and all but when he summon that costume tiger. He lost some of his Gar points. But the tiger itself is strong so its cool. The kiss at the end reminds me of Sekirei and a academy island reminds me of Hidan no Aria. This series has lots of homage on other series that's been put into one. I'm all good for it. Keep up the good gar strong MC. I like that. But his kinda irritating at some point when he keeps on ignoring or being a coward running away from the duel. That irritates me.
Old 2012-06-29, 11:51   Link #48
Soji

tsunade666 @ You can't already say this. We don't know why he refuse to fight until now.From what we know there is more than we saw in this ch.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 09:35   Link #49
Valky
Radioactive

@tsunade666 : Since it's serialized in monthly magazine, it should be monthly.
Old 2012-06-30, 10:09   Link #50
ImperialFlameGod8190

I think i have an idea of why he doesnt like to fight. The guy trying to go out with his sister said that he was the first person to touch the monument which means he was the source of all the mess that came about in the first place with the monument. His parents being big time researchers makes more sense i have a feeling he knew that if he fought more often he'd be higher ranked and get into the teeth of the information and he doesnt want to deal with the drama and he'd also be leaving his little sister home alone
Old 2012-06-30, 10:25   Link #51
Soji

ImperialFlameGod8190@ I get the same feeling.And probally he saw something that time that no one know.
Old 2012-06-30, 10:32   Link #52
blade82

i think maybe he was with another child(boy or girl) when he first encountered the monument and something bad hapened and the other child is now stuck in the tiger's costume
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 11:11   Link #53
ImperialFlameGod8190

@blade nice catch he mentions somebody named tsubaki that he and Sakura (the childhood friend knew) that may be whose in the costume
Old 2012-06-30, 11:22   Link #54
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
@blade nice catch he mentions somebody named tsubaki that he and Sakura (the childhood friend knew) that may be whose in the costume
Yeah. He do mention some one name Tsubaki with Sakura and say that her this Tsubaki guy(what ever is a girl or boy) and the promise he made with Sakura are all his valube memory.Also from what I know Tsubaki can be use with Female.So I bet that Tsubaki is a she.(I mean i never heard a man with the name Tsubaki).
Old 2012-06-30, 11:26   Link #55
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah. He do mention some one name Tsubaki with Sakura and say that her this Tsubaki guy(what ever is a girl or boy) and the promise he made with Sakura are all his valube memory.Also from what I know Tsubaki can be use with Female.So I bet that Tsubaki is a she.(I mean i never heard a man with the name Tsubaki).
Just so you know, Tsubaki can also be a surname and therefore it is not restricted to females only. There are guys with Tsubaki as a surname, to my knowledge.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 11:48   Link #56
ImperialFlameGod8190

doesnt matter if its a guy or girl the point is tsubaki may have something to do with why he doesnt want to fight
Old 2012-06-30, 11:53   Link #57
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

At this point we're all guessing. Too early to tell if it's a traumatic event or something else that has shaped the main character into the lazy person he is.

However, his character is pretty amusing and I'm quite looking forward to seeing if this can keep up my interest in this series.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 11:55   Link #58
Soji

RapidPotential@ I don't know that Tsubaki can aslo be a surname. This new to me. Thanks for the info.

ImperialFlameGod8190@ True.One thing it's sure Tsubaki it's important otherwise why the author would make Tora say his/her name.
Old 2012-06-30, 13:19   Link #59
tsunade666

We don't see Tsubaki at all in the first chapter where usually the main characters are being presented with their side kick or close friends or just important characters. But his/her name was mention together with an important indicator that the MC is valuing his memory with him/her thus we can say that he/she is important and even that girl which I forgot the name that continue to challenge him also remembers that name.

If by size of that tattoo indicates one strength or the level of information one can read into the monument that the MC by has the largest one we saw thus making him clearly special aside from being the first person to make contact with it. Which doesn't add up because if he is the first one then he is the first sample for the experiment or research with the monument. First contact are always special when it comes to alien field which proves to me that he won't be expelled at all from that school and even if he is expelled I doubt that he will lost contact with the monument or organization that governs it which is funny to me when they threaten him of expulsion. Any researcher or scientist know the value of first contact and had already a clue on that big tattoo of his. Even his baka friends know that he is the one who first contact it which makes him a public figure to the resident of that island -_-
Old 2012-06-30, 13:37   Link #60
Soji

tsunade666 @Talking about this. I wonder why no one know about his *Phi*. I mean if he is the first one that's mean that he had to summon his *Phi* at least once. ANd yet not only no one know about his *phi* but the 2 girls with high grade and that shadow figure make us know that Tora *phi* it's something special.And thanks the girl with glass we know he never summon his *phi* in 10 years.Hope the 2 ch give us some clue about all this.

Tags
fantasy, harem