AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-18, 04:19   Link #2881
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Who's gonna die at the end of this series? Any good guesses?
I belive that wheel-sama (Lemrina) got many death flags. Probably we will know better the next episode when we see what happen to her and slaine relationship once Asseylum is awaken.
I dunno about Slaine, i belive he can die, he's too emotional, sometimes immoral and he was the antagonist and ntr-char for the whole series since the start, in the second cour he seem to go through the villain route, but in those shows at the end there is always place for a redemption, and btw he got many fans, mostly female audience, that is often a good plot shield.
Inaoh could die too, maybe using too much his cyber eye and frying his brain to protect/save someone/something and become the hero that sacrifice himself, Amuro style.
Obv after 4 attempts and a year and half in coma Asseylum coudn't really die.

Last edited by Oboro; 2015-02-18 at 04:30.
Old 2015-02-18, 05:11   Link #2882
Krayes818
Three eyed crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Who's gonna die at the end of this series? Any good guesses?
Well, I kind of want to see an ending where both Slaine and Asseylum die in a zero requiem type of scenario and leave the vers people under a redeemed Lemrina. In all seriousness though everyone has a deathflag with the order going from Slaine, Inaho, Asseylum and Lemrina.
Old 2015-02-18, 05:54   Link #2883
Raziel1991

I dont think Inaho will die but its highly possibly he might end up becoming a vegetable at the end of the series thanks to his cyborg eye.
Old 2015-02-18, 13:44   Link #2884
Irenesharda

Honestly, I'm not sure if anyone of substance will die by the end (that's not a count). They've teased us several times with Marito or Yuki or Inaho or Asseylum who knows how many times , but they've subverted us every time. So at this point, I'll believe it when I see it.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-18, 22:11   Link #2885
D-Joe

Episode 19 preview

Old 2015-02-18, 22:15   Link #2886
Raviel

^I wonder who the Earth cast are fighting, they look like they're genuinely having hard time (even Inaho seems pretty winded).

Meanwhile on the next episode of A Game of Vers.......we have drama
Old 2015-02-18, 22:27   Link #2887
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
^I wonder who the Earth cast are fighting, they look like they're genuinely having hard time (even Inaho seems pretty winded).

Meanwhile on the next episode of A Game of Vers.......we have drama
Inaho has only one scene in the preview, and it looks like he's just looking up at something.
Old 2015-02-18, 23:57   Link #2888
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Episode 19 preview

It looks like Inaho and the gang are in for a pretty rough fight. However since they always succeed, I'm not too worried. However, even more interesting is Slaine and Lemrina. She looks really desperate there. Could he perhaps have found out about what she almost did to Asseylum and now he's completely cold to her?

Interesting developments....

Other pv pics:

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-19, 00:26   Link #2889
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Episode 19 preview

It looks like the Earth team is in for a rough fight. I'm curious about what is going on with Slaine and Lemria. Judging by his back being to her he is most likely acting cold towards her or ignoring her and she seems to be trying to begging him to accept her again.
Old 2015-02-19, 00:31   Link #2890
lubczyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
It looks like the Earth team is in for a rough fight. I'm curious about what is going on with Slaine and Lemria. Judging by his back being to her he is most likely acting cold towards her or ignoring her and she seems to be trying to begging him to accept her again.
I think she is trying to get him to forget about Asseylum and accept her. I could see Lemrina shooting him in the back by the end of the series. Lemrina would be a good match for Slaine if she wasn't such so vindictive and full of jealously.

Makes me think that Slaine is going to release the bird from it's cage if Lemrina is unhappy about it, but who knows? This series is full of twists.

Last edited by lubczyk; 2015-02-19 at 00:41.
Old 2015-02-19, 01:37   Link #2891
vic-vic

Can we blame lemrina for break down - she almost get married (even though - in disguise) to the man she like and then *boom* Asseylum starts to wake up and Slaine pretty much got glued to her tank. Poor girl desperately tries to remind him that she is here.
Old 2015-02-19, 01:47   Link #2892
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Can we blame lemrina for break down - she almost get married (even though - in disguise) to the man she like and then *boom* Asseylum starts to wake up and Slaine pretty much got glued to her tank. Poor girl desperately tries to remind him that she is here.
no kidding. i feel really bad for her. her whole situation is pretty messed up if u think about it.
Old 2015-02-19, 02:42   Link #2893
lubczyk

Lemrina agreed to play along with the whole charade. It's not like Slaine forced her. She also knows that Slaine loves Asseylum. Not saying Slaine is innocent, but Lemrina played along with no qualms as long as it suited her. Would be interesting if Asseylum chooses Inaho and then Slaine begs Lemrina to take him back.

Based on the preview, the direction still seems to be pissing away the middle of the show with filler just like the 1st season with pointless mecha fights.

Can't believe Inaho and Co. are still fighting Martians of the Week on Earth.

I'd better see Count Mazuurek talking to Slaine this episode and not still be in the middle of the desert or just arriving at his orbital castle.

Last edited by lubczyk; 2015-02-19 at 02:55.
Old 2015-02-19, 03:06   Link #2894
vic-vic

I hope that Slaine still get himself a royal harem: Asseulum, Lemrina and Eddelruttio XD
Old 2015-02-19, 04:18   Link #2895
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
Lemrina agreed to play along with the whole charade. It's not like Slaine forced her. She also knows that Slaine loves Asseylum. Not saying Slaine is innocent, but Lemrina played along with no qualms as long as it suited her. Would be interesting if Asseylum chooses Inaho and then Slaine begs Lemrina to take him back.

Based on the preview, the direction still seems to be pissing away the middle of the show with filler just like the 1st season with pointless mecha fights.

Can't believe Inaho and Co. are still fighting Martians of the Week on Earth.

I'd better see Count Mazuurek talking to Slaine this episode and not still be in the middle of the desert or just arriving at his orbital castle.
Yeah I never get a sense of progress or set-backs from the viewpoint of the Earth's forces. Every week, some random Orbital Knight shows up and they defeat him/her after a semi difficult battle that Inaho wins for them eventually. All the plot development seems to be on the Vers side of things.
Old 2015-02-19, 05:20   Link #2896
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Inaho has only one scene in the preview, and it looks like he's just looking up at a certain someone.
fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Yep, that seems the case, if he got notice of Asseylum, as at this point seems quite likely, Lemrina position may be at risk, she could be discarded after all. She could be trying to focus him on his goals and the importance of the wedding, letting Asseylum behind, but keep using her.
I feel sorry for her after all, she has been used all the time, never got the chance to be who she is, but what she represented first and now even a different person. Even now she seems to be attached to a dream that would never come true.

Quote:
I hope that Slaine still get himself a royal harem: Asseulum, Lemrina and Eddelruttio XD
Well, he already got Lemrina and Eddelrizto, it's not that bad after all.

On the Earth front it seems that they are taking back some territories, so that could become a problem for Slaine. Since we'll have another fight, let's hope to be another choral / team work one with Inaho directing it more that being the ace pilot. It depends even on what their goal is. I don't see any Mars Kat.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2015-02-19, 19:32   Link #2897
endarion88

Quote:
i still hope he dies in a fire! XD

but seriusly is starting to get boring for the terran side to just continue with this martian of the week thing, hope they finnaly start doing something concrete soon unless the writers plan is to just keep inaho fight till his eye get to a critical condition for some drama event, as for death flags i think the one in top is inko..the girl in love wich never confess usualy end up doing it 2 second before she pass away in this kind of show and romance wise we have 3 girls for 2 boys so there is 1 in excess
Old 2015-02-19, 19:47   Link #2898
Krayes818
Three eyed crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i still hope he dies in a fire! XD

but seriusly is starting to get boring for the terran side to just continue with this martian of the week thing, hope they finnaly start doing something concrete soon unless the writers plan is to just keep inaho fight till his eye get to a critical condition for some drama event, as for death flags i think the one in top is inko..the girl in love wich never confess usualy end up doing it 2 second before she pass away in this kind of show and romance wise we have 3 girls for 2 boys so there is 1 in excess
You do know that 1 excess girl is Asseylum. I honestly don't see her ending up with anyone if she lives through the series. Aoki himself said that if Inaho ended up with anyone he'd prefer it be Inko.
Old 2015-02-19, 20:03   Link #2899
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayes818 View Post
You do know that 1 excess girl is Asseylum. I honestly don't see her ending up with anyone if she lives through the series. Aoki himself said that if Inaho ended up with anyone he'd prefer it be Inko.
still, given that seylum was near death once already i see way more death flags in inko than her, beside if seylum dies then is automatic win for mars and so wellcome to slavery terrans!! i don't see this as possible ending.... unless they already plan a season 3
Old 2015-02-19, 20:11   Link #2900
Krayes818
Three eyed crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
still, given that seylum was near death once already i see way more death flags in inko than her, beside if seylum dies then is automatic win for mars and so wellcome to slavery terrans!! i don't see this as possible ending.... unless they already plan a season 3
Her death might very well be the thing that brings Slaine and Inaho together. We also still don't know what Slaine has planned for the terrans.
Closed Thread