AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-02-21, 10:51   Link #81
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda4 View Post
That's the most important thing to you guys ? Issei getting new girls ? What about the evil pieces dulio's team and what about the A's of the brave saints these are important stuff too.
This is a Fanservice Harem series, what you were expecting?
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 10:52   Link #82
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

This volume is going to be super hype, so many developments with Lint joining the Church Trio, also Elimenhilde it should be cool to see her in action
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 10:58   Link #83
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
More like a wife whose husband disappeared for several years and she's finally found him.
The moment she saw Ise and Ddraig, she gonna be Ise's first... Then suck and dry him... What a nice plot twist! It's not Rias or Akeno that will be Ise's first...! But it's Tiamat!
Old 2017-02-21, 10:59   Link #84
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by katokateki View Post
But he isn't changing into the other forms in CCQ. That's not promotion like it is in Triaina. He just increases his aura to make his punch stronger/run faster/or something.

The point is, why was it allowed in the second match with Raiser?

Thanks guys for the OTP info.

I could imagine Tiamat asking Ddraig to show her that he loved her and ask him to do something which eventually ise would have to do upon Ddraig's request. Ise has Ddraig's aura. Why not? Ddraig is gonna be in Ise for like 10,000 years!!

How about some Scale mail sex? CCQ could be more real(organic).

@Osman's latest post: At least I know what illegal move means.
When Cardinal Crimson Queen was first unlocked and Ddraig told Ise that he's turned into the Queen form, Ise checked his Pieces and confirmed it. Remember? Whenever he does Promotion to change into a Triaina form, it always mentions him changing the Pieces inside him, but even though it's never explicitly mentioned for the Cardinal Crimson Queen, the fact that he can check his Pieces and confirm that he's in Queen form should be proof enough. It's a Promotion. Ddraig also dubbed DxD mode "Cardinal Crimson Promotion - Diabolos Dragon (DxD)" if you recall. The "Cardinal Crimson Promotion" comes from the Cardinal Crimson Queen form's name, so it's also called Cardinal Crimson Promotion. The Cardinal Crimson Queen is Ise using the same Promotion as in Triaina to transform into Queen mode. And it's without the King's permission, which is why it's an Illegal Move. The legal Pawn Promotion is done with the King's permission. That one's within the rules of the game. The Triaina and True Queen are outside the rules of the game because they allow him to use Promotion without the King's permission, and that's why they're considered an Illegal Move.

When Ajuka was making adjustments to his Pieces, even though he didn't know what it would be exactly, he could already tell that it probably wouldn't be allowed in Rating Games. But then he also said it might be interesting to allow it even in Rating Games. And really, if the higher-ups think it'd be interesting to allow in certain Rating Game matches, then it'll be allowed despite being outside the rules of the Rating Games. Whatever Ajuka and the higher-ups think is okay, is okay. Whatever they say goes.

There were restrictions on the Gremory team's power as a whole during the Sitri match. They were placed in an unfair situation in that match through the rules. So whether Ise is allowed to use his full power or not will depend on the rules that were decided on for the match at the time. If the rules place restrictions on his powers, then he won't be allowed to use his full power even if Triaina and True Queen would've been allowed otherwise.

The only reason Ise was allowed to use Cardinal Crimson Queen in the Raiser rematch was that there were no restrictions there or in the first Gremory vs. Phenex match (and it was meant as a redo of the original match, with them acting out all of the same stuff as back then, with the only difference being that the Gremory team won this time because they're stronger now than they were back then).

Anyway, Ise x Tiamat is certainly unlikely, but I'd still like to see it.

Edit: Some posts late.
@Nivek: It's not just a Fanservice Harem. The plot is important in it, too.

And Ruki, remember Ise's peace restriction. He can't do anything right now.
Old 2017-02-21, 11:02   Link #85
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

It should be Ddraig x Tiamat... But Ddraig didn't have body... So, Ise is his mediator when it's breeding time~
Old 2017-02-21, 11:02   Link #86
Crimson406

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Anyway, Ise x Tiamat is certainly unlikely, but I'd still like to see it.
You can never know. Maybe Ishibumi will have a interest of adding a female dragon into Ise's harem.
Crimson406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 11:05   Link #87
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's unlikely because I don't think Tiamat falling in love with Ise is likely. It sounds like a pipe dream.
Old 2017-02-21, 11:06   Link #88
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

I don't get the interest in Ise x Tiamat it doesn't appeal to me at all
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 11:08   Link #89
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDarkness406 View Post
You can never know. Maybe Ishibumi will have a interest of adding a female dragon into Ise's harem.
If Ddraig had a thing with Tiamat in the past, i uhhh kinda disagree with IsseixTiamat pairing. It seems weird for some reasons

So, Vidar would be the one who succeeded Odin. Been watching and reading too much Marvel stuff so i thought that Thor would be the one. Now, i wonder if Thor was also sealed along with Odin, if he did it doesn't sound like a good move.

Last edited by Royalknightftw; 2017-02-21 at 11:09. Reason: Grammar
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 11:11   Link #90
Crimson406

Then would you agree if Tiamat ever had a daughter?
Old 2017-02-21, 11:13   Link #91
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
It's unlikely because I don't think Tiamat falling in love with Ise is likely. It sounds like a pipe dream.
Agreed. I wonder what will Ajuka find with Issei's evil pieces other then the fact that the other four have mutated.
Sparda4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 11:22   Link #92
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Royalknight: I've heard that in the actual myths, too, if Odin dies, the one to succeed him as chief god is Thor (Odin isn't dead, but yeah).

Agreed about Ddraig x Tiamat and Ise x Tiamat.

@CrimsonDarkness406: You'll give Tiamat a daughter just so that Ise can have a dragon in his harem? Okay, got it.

@Sparda4: I'm also wondering about that (about Ise's Pieces).
Old 2017-02-21, 11:42   Link #93
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

I just realized Tiamat could be like Crom with dragon's body wrapped with human skin like a banana peel. Okay, its weird now.

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 11:44   Link #94
Sparda4
Dark Knight

^Yes yes it is wierd stop while your ahead B-)
Old 2017-02-21, 11:46   Link #95
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

I was jus thinking of the slender body description given by Shiva. *sigh*

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 11:55   Link #96
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Remember, dude, she's a dragon. A dragon that can take on a human shape. I guess she and Ise could have sex in human form, if it came down to it, but her true form is still that of a dragon. I guess they could do it in dragon form once Ise can switch between human and Dragonified forms at will. But this is only if Ise x Tiamat ever becomes a thing.
Old 2017-02-21, 11:56   Link #97
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Calling" Hello?"
"Indra it's Shiva i think it's time we start that war don't you think?"

I think after the match with Dulio Indra is going to attack, this all seems too damn peaceful even if it is a proxy war.
Old 2017-02-21, 11:57   Link #98
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think Shiva will ask him to start it. I think he'll start it on his own when he wants to (Indra will, I mean).
Old 2017-02-21, 12:03   Link #99
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDarkness406 View Post
Then would you agree if Tiamat ever had a daughter?
what if it was Ddraig and Tiamat's daughter? It would be funny since Issei would have to deal with his father in law in his head all the time and creepy because Ddraig would see what Issei would do to her...
Old 2017-02-21, 12:13   Link #100
Crimson406

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
what if it was Ddraig and Tiamat's daughter? It would be funny since Issei would have to deal with his father in law in his head all the time and creepy because Ddraig would see what Issei would do to her...
I can't imagine that