AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-10-21, 17:04   Link #61
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
From the spoilers we can see definitely see...

1.) Vali vs Crom
2.) Fenrir vs Gasper
3.) Arthur vs Strada
4.) Kuroka vs Koneko
5.) Zhu Bajie vs Akeno

And looking at the past we can assume it will be....

6.) Bikou vs Rias

And for the remaining members, this is just my hunch but...
A.) Valerie would be supporting everyone but mainly Gasper against Fenrir
B.) Kiba would be fighting Arthur before or after Arthur fights Strada

7.) Le Fay and Gogmagog teaming up (Perhaps Sha Wujing as well) against Lint.

Though for the match for 1 to 7, my bet is....
1.) Draw
2.) Fenrir
3.) Arthur would win against either Kiba or Strada, but gets defeated by the other person
4.) Koneko
5.) Akeno
6.) Bikou (Rias gets defeated once all other matches are settled)
7.) Lint will beat one or two members but gets defeated by the remaining person
You say that Vali and Crom could end in a draw but in what way? Would Vali survive long ago not to be retired or will their battle be unfinished?
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 19:13   Link #62
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Lucidrago: You really love mentioning how Ishibumi doesn't follow up on some of the forms he introduces, and especially mention the True Queen, don't you? There's no way the True Queen won't be completed. Even if it's not done within DxD, it's not like Ise will never complete it in his life, either. It's Ddraig's full power, after all. And it's the same for Koneko's Shirone mode. She has to perfect and master it because that's her form where she's strongest (well, that's different between her and Ise since Ise will still have at least two more forms, and the True Queen and the forms of Great Red and Ophis's powers, individually, will each be Heavenly Dragon-level most likely (aside from the true DxD and the form from Great Red's being above the True Queen due to the power of infinity and whatever the form from Great Red's power would have), but for now the True Queen and DxD are all he has and DxD has a time-limit).

And yeah, even the current DxD G mode isn't actually nerfed in the sense that its power output got lowered. We all read Volume 23 up to where it's been translated so far, so we should know, right? That it's still Heavenly Dragon-level, but just has a time-limit? The only nerf was losing the power of infinity (and the addition of the time-limit). When Ise asked Ddraig's opinion on who will win between him, as he is now, and Crom, Ddraig said that he can take him with his Pseudo DxD but would have to do so within the time-limit. Meaning that DxD G, even now, is still Heavenly Dragon-level but the problem is that it won't last long enough for Ise to beat Crom Cruach if they were to fight right now. Ise needs Ophis and Lilith to resonate as soon as possible, so that the true DxD can come back that much sooner.

Anyway, I do think Koneko can beat Kuroka. She needs to surpass herself from back then and now, and I can think she can do it. Shirone mode does need to perfected for her to be able to win, though.

As for Ise vs. Saji in DX4. I still think the main reasons Saji could last as long as he did were 1. his durability which has been shown to be high since day one as Parry has been saying, and 2. his sister cheering him on when she thought he'd lose (because he really would've lost sooner if she hadn't started cheering for him - Sacred Gears respond to the user's will and emotions, and Saji does have a Sacred Gear - four in one, in fact). Ise only needed transform his arm into DxD G mode to beat him for that reason. It's not like Saji is suddenly on par with Ise now. Ise is still a lot stronger and Saji isn't a Power-type. And this also doesn't mean Ise isn't stronger than the original Maou and on the same tier of Ultimate-class as Grayfia. There were spoilers that said that both Ise and Grayfia are stronger than the original Maou, while still being Maou-class technically. I don't think Saji's at that level yet.
Old 2017-10-21, 23:45   Link #63
Lucidrago

Well it's true. Not that I doubt it but only Ishibumi can say for sure if CxC is completed. Ishibumi focuses on the power-up at the moment, says the person has a long way to go to master it, and then leaves it alone and then goes on to the next power-up.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 01:20   Link #64
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

No no, no way True Queen is Draig full power, Draig full power is Heavenly Dragon level and given all Issei fight from the past volumes, i don't see True Queen anywhere near Heavenly Dragon power level. True Queen is only Satan level now or rather Grayfia/Serafall level. If Issei manage to fully mastered the True Queen i think he is at average god-class level in this mode
vietthai96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 02:49   Link #65
Brawlre

I feel like the only reason saji survived so long is plot armor and Ise suppressing himself as for the average god level we’ve never seen that we’ve only seen weak or strong gods also For true queen it doesn’t really have a limit technically since it’s a transformation it goes off Ise’s base form so if he trained his base up to a “average god level” his true queen form would be off the charts
Brawlre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 04:03   Link #66
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Ddraig specifically said True Queen reminds of his power and the form is an alternative to JD. JD V2 but without the lifespan drawback.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 04:43   Link #67
B214

Doesn't mean CCQ = Heavenly Dragon-class. Not to mention, Ise may have already mastered CCQ after unlocking DxD. It's been months since he unlocked CCQ.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 05:58   Link #68
Sparda4
Dark Knight

He hasn't mastered CCQ yet. Just because he can use it just like balance breaker(instant activation) doesn't mean he has absolute knowlege on how to get the most out of it. And if he did master CCQ then DxD would be stronger tenfold. But i'll say this let's leave that up to the volumes to confirm if CCQ is complete or not.
Old 2017-10-22, 06:27   Link #69
DragonOsman
Dragon King

CxC won't be complete until it reaches Ddraig's full power from his prime (or surpasses it, seeing as when Ise unlocks the power from Great Red's flesh, he should become able to bring out more than Ddraig's full power in True Queen mode). Right now it's only Maou-class, so no way in hell it's complete.

Ddraig said that the power reminds him of his original power, but that doesn't mean it's on the same level as Ddraig in his prime. It'll reach that level when it's completed, but it's not complete yet.

Also, like I said, the true DxD will likely also be Heavenly Dragon level, it's just that it'll be that level plus the power of infinity which makes it much greater than if it were "just" Heavenly Dragon-level. DxD G mode uses the True Queen as a base, so when the True Queen is completed, the true DxD G mode will be the same level as it plus the power of infinity. The form from Great Red's power is also going to be Heavenly Dragon-level plus whatever power(s) Ise will get from Great Red's flesh. In EX, when Future Ise showed up in his huge red dragon form, he seemed to be at Heavenly Dragon-level. And it's likely that that form is from Great Red's flesh. It's AxA, Ise's true power as a being that was revived with both Great Red and Ophis's powers and also has some of both of their powers, that will likely surpass Heavenly Dragon-level. It'll probably be Dragon God-level.

Ise will get the true DxD back when Ophis and Lilith resonate. Ajuka predicted that in Volume 23 Life 3 (according to spoilers), when he made the prediction about the forms ExE and AxA. He also said that when the powers he has from both Great Red and Ophis (the individual forms from each of their powers, is I think what he meant), the burden that's still on his Evil Pieces will be lifted and they'll be able to unleash their full potential. Ajuka said it's frightening how even Mutation Pieces can't fully handle the power of Dragon Deification, but he also said that awakening both Ophis and Great Red's powers should help in that regard.
Old 2017-10-22, 06:56   Link #70
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
CxC won't be complete until it reaches Ddraig's full power from his prime (or surpasses it, seeing as when Ise unlocks the power from Great Red's flesh, he should become able to bring out more than Ddraig's full power in True Queen mode). Right now it's only Maou-class, so no way in hell it's complete.

Ddraig said that the power reminds him of his original power, but that doesn't mean it's on the same level as Ddraig in his prime. It'll reach that level when it's completed, but it's not complete yet.

Also, like I said, the true DxD will likely also be Heavenly Dragon level, it's just that it'll be that level plus the power of infinity which makes it much greater than if it were "just" Heavenly Dragon-level. DxD G mode uses the True Queen as a base, so when the True Queen is completed, the true DxD G mode will be the same level as it plus the power of infinity. The form from Great Red's power is also going to be Heavenly Dragon-level plus whatever power(s) Ise will get from Great Red's flesh. In EX, when Future Ise showed up in his huge red dragon form, he seemed to be at Heavenly Dragon-level. And it's likely that that form is from Great Red's flesh. It's AxA, Ise's true power as a being that was revived with both Great Red and Ophis's powers and also has some of both of their powers, that will likely surpass Heavenly Dragon-level. It'll probably be Dragon God-level.

Ise will get the true DxD back when Ophis and Lilith resonate. Ajuka predicted that in Volume 23 Life 3 (according to spoilers), when he made the prediction about the forms ExE and AxA. He also said that when the powers he has from both Great Red and Ophis (the individual forms from each of their powers, is I think what he meant), the burden that's still on his Evil Pieces will be lifted and they'll be able to unleash their full potential. Ajuka said it's frightening how even Mutation Pieces can't fully handle the power of Dragon Deification, but he also said that awakening both Ophis and Great Red's powers should help in that regard.
That's nothing but speculations though. Ishibumi hasn't even hinted once that CCQ will reach Heavenly Dragon level. Even EJOD is only said to be able to reach God-class. Heavenly Dragons are above Gods. So i don't see how the argument on CCQ will reach Heavenly Dragon-class is possible like any of you constantly emphasise on.

Quote:
“I am aware that my Empireo Juggernaut Overdrive can even reach the Gods.”

“That’s true. It will definitely reach them. In terms of power output, you will reach the Gods from each faction. —But that’s it, right~? If you don’t have the stamina to maintain that, then it’s just a waste of your ability. How many minutes can you maintain your so-called Empireo Juggernaut Overdrive? Maybe it will be in terms of seconds?”
Old 2017-10-22, 07:42   Link #71
Royalknightftw

I truly hope that Thanatos will not get the same treatment as Pluto. So yeah, hopefully he will be a recurring cast here
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 09:18   Link #72
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@B214: We've been through this before and I showed quotes from the novels. Read those post again. I'm not going to repeat them. I could point you to the posts I'm talking about, but that's all I'll do here.
Old 2017-10-22, 09:49   Link #73
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@B214: We've been through this before and I showed quotes from the novels. Read those post again. I'm not going to repeat them. I could point you to the posts I'm talking about, but that's all I'll do here.
I haven't seen any quotes from the LN that states that CCQ will be Heavenly Dragon-class nor will it allow Ise to reach Ddraig's level in his prime. The closest you've handed is this:

Quote:
From the depths of my heart, from within my body, it flowed from the Sacred Gear. So this was Ddraig's original power. Combined with the negative emotions of that berserk state known as Juggernaut, it became that dangerous power.

But now was different. Those negative emotions could not be felt right now, and my consciousness was intact!

[ Ah yes. I finally remember. Why did I forget...? Yes, it was God. The original power of Albion and mine that God sealed -- ]
But original power =/= full power. Supposing even if it does have Ddraig's full power, it doesn't even guarantees that Ise will reach that level like each of you are claiming it will be. The user of the power isn't Ddraig, it's Ise. Different user means the strength would differ. If just having the same weapon = same strength then all previous BG user should be of the same level but they're not. Some are stronger than the other. Same thing here, just because it unleashes Ddraig's original power doesn't automatically mean Ise will reach that level of power. Ise isn't Ddraig, how they use their powers isn't the same.

That's like saying if the next person who inherits the BG somehow inherits the CCQ, then they would immediately be at Ddraig's level too once mastered.
Old 2017-10-22, 09:53   Link #74
Lucidrago

And no offense, Osman. Going from Satan-class(because he did defeat Baraqiel with it so he's somewhere near that level in CCQ) to HD-class is a very wide gap. HD-class is Top 10 or very close to it. That's a wide gap to fill. Then what level of power is DxD going to be? And what level of power is ExE going to be? Or AxA?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 12:50   Link #75
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Let's continue this discussion guys when we got some confirmation in a volume or two. ok ?

I wonder if Vali has tamed EJOD's power drain that's something he needs to do before fighting Crom.
Old 2017-10-22, 13:59   Link #76
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Someone on the reddit posted a summary of the event yesterday [they are Japanese] and this is what Ishi said about this volume: "This time a story about a small cat and a black song, the secret of the birth of the two will be revealed."

So the nekomata's births apparently have something to do with a big secret that even Thanatos does not want to let Hades know about. Just a theory here, probably am going to be dead wrong but here it is. Now we know for a fact their mother was a nekoshou like them but their father we don't know if he is the same. What if Thanatos is the son of Hades and what if he's the father of them? How much of a huge plot twist would that be. We know Hades despises other species and wouldn't let any children of his even so much as breed with any other species other than a grim reaper. So Thanatos in this theory, son of Hades goes against this and has children with the nekomata sisters mother and has now decided to take action out of paranoia Hades would somehow find out which would mean death for him. I mean after all, how else would their birth be so worthy of a secret imo. What if he just wants to protect them as a father. His action of wanting to force them to come with him would be a throwback to how Kuroka tried to do that with Koneko. I mean they have never met this man and he comes claiming they are so important to him that he has to take secretive action without Hades knowing. Just a fun little theory.

Last edited by Bennia Lover; 2017-10-22 at 14:31.
Old 2017-10-22, 14:40   Link #77
Parry999

Hmm in the actual myth Thanatos is Nyx son though. The goddess of night who even zeus fears. So, being her grand kids would be even bigger. God's are just Gaia grand kids after all.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 14:45   Link #78
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Nyx is a woman though. His father in myth is Erebus but DxD is it's own myth and so that won't necessarily be true for DxD.
Old 2017-10-22, 14:47   Link #79
Parry999

Who ironically has similarities with lilith. But yes Ishibumi can do what he wants to public domain stories. Crack theory lilith know as the mother have devils right? What if Nyx the mother of grim reapers and morrigan the mother of witches.

Last edited by Parry999; 2017-10-22 at 14:57. Reason: Lol Cando
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 15:04   Link #80
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Well if that'd be true and my theory be true, Nyx is Hades's wife and the mother of Thanatos like she is in the myth. Morrigan I can totally see being the mother of witches and what if she is a fairy like her surname would imply "Le Fay" = "The Fairy".

V24 cover which was shown at the event. First cover I believe with officially no logo. I cropped it in paint from the video that recorded the DxD event.

Last edited by Bennia Lover; 2017-10-22 at 15:22.