AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-11-15, 17:36   Link #501
fan

so i will never called sona's peerage weak . it doesn't really matter to me . issei is using his head . you should really read DX 3 life 2 sona gave issei some ideas for how he should create his peerage . issei doesn't even see sona's peerage as weak .issei even called himself and the group he is in a weird bunch . also issei is training his girls to get stronger that means that they are weak right now . they would not need to train if they are strong
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 17:42   Link #502
Palmito

....Oh my God.
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 17:49   Link #503
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan View Post
so i will never called sona's peerage weak . it doesn't really matter to me . issei is using his head . you should really read DX 3 life 2 sona gave issei some ideas for how he should create his peerage . issei doesn't even see sona's peerage as weak .issei even called himself and the group he is in a weird bunch . also issei is training his girls to get stronger that means that they are weak right now . they would not need to train if they are strong
Palmito is not saying Sona's peerage is weak, he's saying they're weaker compared to Rias or Ise's ones. It's a comparison only.

Either way, for all earlier mentions, Irina and Xenovia were trained from childhood to combat Monsters, Devils and Fallen Angels. Even for humans the focus and method of their training is different compared to the ones done in an athletic club.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 18:12   Link #504
The Infinite Dream

The girls in his peerage are far from weak. Do you call anyone who trains to fight week because theyre training? They also all came from backgrounds that deal with killing monsters or they have an extensive background in magic. Hardly comparable to two normal highschool girls in a sports club. They are far from the exceptional human beings I was talking about.

Last edited by The Infinite Dream; 2018-11-15 at 19:49.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 19:50   Link #505
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
Without an SG or being an descendant of a hero a human can not become powerful, of course there are exceptions like Strada, but you can not take an exception and try to use it as the rule.

If Issei reincarnates Murayama and Katase the maximum level they could reach would be middle-class devil (the level of power that Riser's peerage probably has), this is not bad for an ordinary devil, but considering the level of the enemies that Issei is facing and will face in the future he needs a peerage where each one of the members is at least in the level of Ultimate-class devils.
I agree that having a sacred gear ot being magicians can be an advantage on reincarnation. And heroes like Strada or desecendants of heroes like beowulf can be considered an exception.
Though i think if issei reincarnating murayama and kitase is not a bad idea. Once reincarnated, even if only middleclass devil is good. There are various possible ways to give them powerups like legendary weapons and or artificial sacred gears and isse can boost/transfer power if needed. Since they are athletics, they should have good stamina witch i think will improve after becominh devils... we also dont really know much about their backgroung or ancestry. Plus the most important point, their oppai are great.

Now about isse needing only ultimate class level members, i think thats exagerated. If thats the case he''ll probably only have 2 pawns.

Last edited by sbh1fr; 2018-11-15 at 20:58.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 20:26   Link #506
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
I agree that having a sacred gear ot beibg magicians can be an advantage on reincarnation. And heroes like Strada or desecendants of heroes like beowulf can be considered an exception.
Though i think if issei reincarnating murayama and kitase is not a bad idea. Once reincarnated, even if only middleclass devil is good. There are various possible ways to give them powerups like legendary weapons and or artificial sacred gears and isse can boost/transfer power if needed. Since they are athletics, they should have good stamina witch i think will improve after becominh devils... we also dont really know much about their backgroung or ancestry. Plus the most important point, their oppai are great.

Now about isse beefing only ultimate class level members, i think thats exagerated. If thats the case he''ll probably only have 2 pawns.
Except for what you said last I do not disagree with you (he really needs everyone to be in the ultimate class devil level in a few years), but think of it this way, why would you want to give a legendary weapon to someone weak to make this someone strong when you can give a legendary weapon to someone strong and make this someone broken?

Do you understand what I mean? If you have an artificial SG that can increase someone's status (like twice critical, and BG), you'd rather give it to Rossweise (who at the moment is at least at the level of an ultimate class devil) and turns her into someone who can face gods , or do you prefer to give it to a low-class devil and turn her into a simple regular high-class devil? I choose the first option without doubts.

Last edited by Palmito; 2018-11-15 at 20:39.
Old 2018-11-15, 20:57   Link #507
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Dream View Post
@Cyberdemon Let me reiterate NORMAL Issei wasnt normal while yes he was human he had longinous. Nothing has been implied that i know of that they have sacred gears.
Having SG or not isn't as important now. Sona's peerage was given all sorts of artificial sacred gears after the fact. They could also have an affinity for holy swords or demonic swords that haven't been brought out since they lacked the weapon to hone it. Normal does not mean that they can't become special.
Old 2018-11-15, 21:02   Link #508
sbh1fr

I think anyone who joins isse peerage will get a weopon or something from three faction and other mythologies. They would be joining DxD anti terrorist team.
Rose already recieved misteltein
Old 2018-11-15, 21:04   Link #509
The Infinite Dream

Sonas peerage is also weak right now and not expect to become that great for another 20+ years. How far have they come with those artificial sacred gears. Not very. Normal itself implies you arent special. The only normal girl i could see him really picking up is aika kiryuu.
Old 2018-11-15, 22:01   Link #510
Lucidrago

Quote:
Sonas peerage is also weak right now and not expect to become that great for another 20+ years. How far have they come with those artificial sacred gears. Not very. Normal itself implies you arent special. The only normal girl i could see him really picking up is aika kiryuu.
They haven't come very far with them as they barely get any screentime.

All of them have survived the various incidents of the Evil Dragon War as members of DxD. They don't seem weak. You're just comparing them to the exceptions like Rias' peerage like they are the norm.

They're not as strong as the Gremory group, but that doesn't make them weak. Just because Tannin is no match for the Top 10 strongest supernatural beings, does that make him weak? They're weak compared to the Gremory group, but again you're using an exception of exceptions as a measuring point. They're not weak overall.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 22:40   Link #511
AzazelDxD

¡
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
@Fan Compare the human members of Sona's peerage (except Saji and Tsubaki) with the main characters. Do not you think they're weak? Now take out the artificial SGs. Do not you think they're ridiculously weak? That is the thing here. If you put a human who does not have an SG or is a descendant of a hero (like the humans of Sona's peerage, Murayama and Katase) in Issei's peerage, you're basically putting someone weak in the midst of monsters.
You forgot add Loup Garou and Bennia(They are half-human). They are in other level compared with the normal girls of Sona Peerage.

Sona Peerage has 10 members, the problem is that only 5 are strong and the rest are really weak compared with them..

Maybe I am wrong and Tomoe(Sona knight, 1 swordswoman with SG) for example or even 2 members improved drastically(for receive artificial SG) and she has now less weak members, but I should see the Issei vs Sona to confirm this..

Before Issei they only lost against one God team in Azazel Cup.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2018-11-15 at 22:58.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-16, 01:01   Link #512
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
¡

You forgot add Loup Garou and Bennia(They are half-human). They are in other level compared with the normal girls of Sona Peerage.

Sona Peerage has 10 members, the problem is that only 5 are strong and the rest are really weak compared with them..

Maybe I am wrong and Tomoe(Sona knight, 1 swordswoman with SG) for example or even 2 members improved drastically(for receive artificial SG) and she has now less weak members, but I should see the Issei vs Sona to confirm this..

Before Issei they only lost against one God team in Azazel Cup.

And one more that did not understand anything of what has been said so far
Old 2018-11-16, 02:11   Link #513
The Infinite Dream

So by your theory the gremory groups are nothing but abnormals. So what makes you believe that hes is going to go off the abnormals route and swap to normal humans. Not the exceptionally elite humans that he runs into but just normal highschool girls in a sports club. Like I said the only somewhat normal human girl I could see him having fill his roll as rook is Aika since shes learning magic.
Old 2018-11-16, 06:18   Link #514
B214

Ise needs to add Motohama into his peerage. The 3 size scouter needs to be with Ise.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-16, 12:13   Link #515
daime17
Self-proclaimed Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Ise needs to add Motohama into his peerage. The 3 size scouter needs to be with Ise.
That would only happen if when he turns ito a girl and Ise not knowing it's Motohama.
Old 2018-11-16, 14:27   Link #516
sbh1fr

isse is interested in one of the three sizes. and to know it he just need to ask it about its size.
Old 2018-11-21, 22:47   Link #517
aw454wtr

Quote:
So by your theory the gremory groups are nothing but abnormals. So what makes you believe that hes is going to go off the abnormals route and swap to normal humans. Not the exceptionally elite humans that he runs into but just normal highschool girls in a sports club. Like I said the only somewhat normal human girl I could see him having fill his roll as rook is Aika since shes learning magic.
That would be a major waste, it's not like Kiryuu is Ley Fay (who is a human school girl that is far more worthy of issei's pieces) level of a magician she is just a novice
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-22, 02:00   Link #518
The Infinite Dream

I never said he would I said that is the only somewhat normal girl i could see him choosing.. I wouldnt consider Ley Fay a normal human girl as she grew up around magic and isnt she a descendant of Morgan Ley Fay.

Last edited by The Infinite Dream; 2018-11-22 at 03:09.
Old 2018-11-26, 16:23   Link #519
Lucidrago

Issei will recruit Katase and Murayama into his peerage as pawns against their will and enact sweet sexual retribution on them. That'll show them. And once they experienced how good Issei feels, they'll never want to leave.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-29, 11:28   Link #520
sbh1fr

Isse need to make xenovia, rossweise, ingvild and maybe even ravel, make them aquire familials/pets. Isse has eyuuteimaru and Ashia has Rassei.