AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-07-06, 12:25   Link #401
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Thanks. The only reason why I went all gung ho on Selina is because I'm lacking a good bishop. Gotta have a good unit of every class and all.

The main farm event units I'm looking out for are:
Sabrina - Gotta have the ultimate trio of Sabrina-Helena-Anelia
Liz - Finish what I started
Isabel - Want to build an Imperial army, so I'll just raise her to CC levels
Charlotte - Unless I get Horace or any plat+ gacha rune fencers, Charlotte will do for now
Chloe - Who else am I supposed to feed all my Niels I got from this event
Juno - Not really a requirement since I have Saria and Chydis, but more healers are nice
Helena - Same as Sabrina
Rika - True damage

Others:
Reanbell - I guess I'll raise her, though I don't use sailors a lot.
Shiho - Everyone wants her for dat ass
Kanon - I have Zola, so I'll raise Kanon whenever I can

As for the current and past farm revivals
Cloris and Belinda - Slowly raising them whenever possible, though the extremely low drop rate is discouraging
Momiji - Meh, skip after getting her SCs
Azami - Saki fodder since I bought her recently
Maribel - Already have Bernice and Gellius so she's just warming the bench
Rita - Same reason as you
Emilia - Same as Maribel
Yurina - Raise her whenever I can
Waltz - Will definitely mincost and hopefully get her skill to 8+ at some point
Odette - Undecided yet. I have the one copy from the previous gold rush, but Pallis has been serving me well.

Unlisted ones means I finished them already or I don't need them.

Last edited by Yoxall; 2016-07-06 at 12:51.
Yoxall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-07, 18:47   Link #402
lmw

Lol, some of these buffs. Not sure what the devs are smoking. Won't complain though, since quite a few of my units got buffed. Funniest part for me is that they buffed Rachel's AWS. Alice going up to 7k HP is amusing, but probably not too impactful for now (who knows what kind of hard hitters they gonna introduce in the future though). Sarah got some substantial changes which make her a lot more viable, but still a bit underwhelming for a gacha black I think. Her AWS should be pretty fun with AW prince though. Princess buffs are nice as well, Sherry's AWS just got a bit more devastating than it already was.
lmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-07, 20:34   Link #403
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Nice. Sybilla got even more OP'ed now that she deals true damage.

Btw, should I try getting Claire? I heard people like using her for her cheapness and skill, so I dunno if she is a good third archer. Right now, I only have Spica, Bashira, and Kazuha with Bella sitting on the bench.

Nvm, rolled revival gacha and got Claire on my 16th roll. Got Marius and Liddy along the way too, as well as 2 G.Iris copies, 2 Monicas (hell yeah!), and Fedora. The rest were silver fodders. Got 3 Mischas in a row lol.

Last edited by Yoxall; 2016-07-07 at 22:41.
Old 2016-07-08, 15:54   Link #404
lmw

Sybilla didn't get true damage, that was a fake patch note.

Claire is pretty solid for a gold. Nice sustained damage.
Old 2016-07-10, 22:20   Link #405
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Been using some of the revival SCs on refills to AW Bernice and G.Iris. Next up should be Saria with her range extension AW passive. Other units that are AW ready are Katie, Bashira, Rinne, Rosel, Sandra, Sukuha, Erenia, and Cloris. Boy, that's a huge lineup that's sure to make me bankrupt on gold. Now I'm getting caught up to my Nutaku account in terms of awakening units.
Old 2016-07-21, 07:09   Link #406
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

So how's it been for you lately? I've been doing the daily revivals and got Reanbell max skilled and Isabella to mincost. The new plat ranger farm unit doesn't interest me all that much.

Did some PS rolls (all the way to SL stamp card) and got the new plat magic fencer. Threw 15 SCs at the new pick-up summons and got nothing, so I gave up and went back to normal PS summons.
Old 2016-07-21, 22:00   Link #407
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Well, I had a weird string of luck with my PS Rolls, I pulled 3 princesses, 2 Themis and one Sybilla.
Old 2016-07-25, 12:09   Link #408
lmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
So how's it been for you lately? I've been doing the daily revivals and got Reanbell max skilled and Isabella to mincost. The new plat ranger farm unit doesn't interest me all that much.

Did some PS rolls (all the way to SL stamp card) and got the new plat magic fencer. Threw 15 SCs at the new pick-up summons and got nothing, so I gave up and went back to normal PS summons.
I'm doing fine. Got around to SAW Alice, Nadia, Estelle and AW+SAW Saria, which gave me a pretty substantial power boost. It was (barely) enough to get 500/500 on the current subjugation, which is the first time I managed to do so on a subjugation without buffs. Nadia and Alice are pretty OP and helped a lot on that map, but it was still really hard. I got it on literally the last run for the 10k kills, so now I'm done with the subjugation. Had to gank the last banner carrier with Sherry and a healer, while holding off the wave with Saria, Marnie, Alice, AW prince and some other units using their skills, then retreat Sherry and the healer and add more ranged DPS on the right side to finish off the remaining orcs.

Haven't rolled much in a while. Hope next week will have an interesting banner so I can get legend stamp for the plat ticket at least. Grats on getting the new magic fencer, she seems quite strong as a melee support DPS unit.

On a side note, I've started playing Granblue Fantasy. Have you tried it? It's pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
Well, I had a weird string of luck with my PS Rolls, I pulled 3 princesses, 2 Themis and one Sybilla.
Nice, Sybilla will help you out a lot. She also got buffed recently (unless you're playing on Nutaku). Themis is ignorable.
Old 2016-07-25, 17:54   Link #409
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Haven't been doing subjugations lately. I only ran the previous black knight subjugation once for the magic crystals. I recently AW'ed a couple of units: Liz, Katie, Iris, and Bernice. Was planning on AWing Saria, but I'll hold off on her for now due to me having low magic crystals atm. The revivals gave me plenty of tin cans, but so little fairies. My first barrack is almost full too. Good news is I mincosted and max leveled all my core silvers. I'll try raising Claire and Sienna next, but it will be hard without gold and plat fairies. Speaking of revivals, I managed to get some good results from them. Completed Fran, Shiho, Chloe, and Yuno. Aiming to complete Rika next and then save SCs for next month since I already reached the 250 SCs for SL stamp card.

I heard that Bifrons is next in line for majin advents, so I'll probably AW Erenia and Fran next.

At Nutaku, I AW'ed Sybilla, Olivie, and Nanaly. Sybilla was a powerhouse during Memento's event and I completed it with 24 stars. I thought the last two missions were going to give me some difficulty, but with some experimenting, I managed to 3* them all. Used all my rainbows to max skill Mikoto. All in all, a productive event that made me get off my arse and raise some units.

Nah, I don't play mobile games all that much.
Old 2016-07-30, 00:58   Link #410
KikeLyne

Sad that this gold rush doesn't have any event platinum unit drops.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 18:46   Link #411
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Been a while since I posted here. Been using the drop rate boost to get some gold, DCs, and fairies for my plats that desperately need to be AW'ed. Already AW'ed Miruno and she is a boss as usual. Thanks to that first week of the 250K player milestone, I max AW levelled both Katie and Bernice using the free Alegrias. Iris is next on my list after I combine her copies with her for CR/SU. As for Bifrons, I got up to level 5 and got my black armour, so I'm satisfied. Had some trouble with level 5 for the last week due to Bifrons' 2nd form killing Lesia at CC80. Eventually, I switched to the AW Prince and alchemist/curse user combo to lower Bifrons' stats and kill the bastard. All in all, I've been productive in raising my units and summoning gacha less now (saving up for anniversary and Raven if she ever appears).
Old 2016-11-18, 09:25   Link #412
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Been a very long while since I posted here. So we are reaching our third anniversary and this is probably the best time for new players to join.

This anniversary has:
- A free "choose one" black ticket that allows you to choose any black unit released before May 31st. You have to be level 10 to get this ticket which is very easy to do. The choosable black units are listed below (inb4 everyone chooses Aisha or B.Iris):
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
- Some new stuff in the "New Prince Assistance Pack" to help new players out: Plat Royal Guard Alicia, 14 SC, 200 magic crystals, and 30 diamonds.
- A new "Growth Assistance Pack" that caters to new players for 10,000 DMM Points. Includes Growth Spirit Sarriette that increases synthesis EXP by +10% just by being in the barracks or spirit storage.
- Both packs above are one-time purchases.

Sadly, it doesn't seem Happy will be in this anniversary...yet. I'm still waiting for the anniversary event announcement next Monday. For the black ticket, I'm going with Cornelia for now. B.Iris, Rion, Towa, Aisha, the princesses, and Estelle are all close runner-up choices.
Old 2016-11-20, 13:25   Link #413
lmw

Yeah, it's been a while. I think I'm going for B.Iris. She's one of the blacks I wanted to have since I started playing, and she's also the highest impact black one can pick I think.

How's it going on your end? I haven't spent money on this in a decent while (screw the gacha system and my terrible luck), but I rolled Sara and got Rakshasa from a plat ticket and probably some other random plats since I posted here. Other than that I've just been going at my own pace and slowly but surely leveling and AW'ing/SAW'ing units as I see fit. Got 500/500 in the last couple subjugations, but still a bit too weak to tackle the high level majin maps (which is fine). Also, Hibari is OP.
Old 2016-11-20, 16:58   Link #414
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

It's been fine on my end too. Call it crazy luck but I rolled 3 blacks (Alice, Fiore, and Moltena) while trying to get Raven before she left the regular gacha on my birthday last month. Got her too so it was one heck of an experience. Also got Ashera/Ursula from the plat ticket in September. Other cool stuff was getting Nadia and Livre from gacha, as well as buying both Cynthia and Danchou from TP at last.

Yeah, Hibari is pretty OP'ed. I have her and Anya as my main tanks now. No more heavy armors since they prolong the matches way too long.

For Majin maps, I made it to level 5 on all of them. Gonna aim for level 6-10. Subhugation hasn't been so well because I was a) too lazy to farm up to 10K kills and b) too weak to get to 500/500 kills. Got to mid-400s. The current revival subjugation I will try maxing out all the kills just for the Freude copies.

As for the black ticket, I've been setting my mind on Cornelia for the majin maps, but others in other forums have suggested I get Rion/Minerva because I lack a good single-target dps unit. B.Iris and Aisha would be nice too since they are in the revival gacha and are difficult to get than the ones that are still in normal gacha. What do you suggest?

These are all my gacha blacks and current team thus far:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-11-20, 19:06   Link #415
lmw

Good to see that nothing changed about your insane luck lol.

I'm not too familiar with some of the newer blacks, but I think B.Iris is the best choice for almost anyone who doesn't have her. The AoE defense bonus on her SAW is insane and there's nothing that can replace it. Rion and Cornelia are fine too. You probably can't go wrong with Aisha, but with Leona around she's not the highest priority pick in my opinion.

Take a look at this post. He knows what he's talking about.
Old 2016-11-20, 20:16   Link #416
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmw View Post
Good to see that nothing changed about your insane luck lol.

I'm not too familiar with some of the newer blacks, but I think B.Iris is the best choice for almost anyone who doesn't have her. The AoE defense bonus on her SAW is insane and there's nothing that can replace it. Rion and Cornelia are fine too. You probably can't go wrong with Aisha, but with Leona around she's not the highest priority pick in my opinion.

Take a look at this post. He knows what he's talking about.
Yep, I read Karsu's post on the subject. I'm currently on the waifu bracket with Cornelia. Still wondering who would be better in the long term (outside of Majin and subjugations): Cornelia or Rion.

Cornelia:
Pros:
- Increases DEF and MR during SAW
- global 20% null
- Good against demons which are the majority of the mobs in this game
- passive with 20% increased ATK

Cons:
- High cost
- Long term investment to perfect her
- Block 2 but can be fixed with her high ATK

Rion:
Pros:
- OP'ed SAW
- Low cost with cost refund
- Cost reduction for certain classes
- High dps
- Doesn't need a long term investment to get her OP'ed (I mean she is the melee version of Nanaly and Ashera)

Cons:
- Low skill duration
- High reuse time so she is vulnerable against blocked enemies. Requires a rearguard tactician and other buffers to fix that.

The way my current team is going, I'm dependant on RNG to protect my units with Rinne's global evasion and Leona's global null.

On another note, what do you think of 2nd AW so far? I'm planning on 2nd AWing Saria after fetching my healer orbs from today's orb daily.

Last edited by Yoxall; 2016-11-20 at 20:34.
Old 2016-11-23, 06:56   Link #417
KikeLyne

I be picking nanaly for main and kayou for alt.

Been rerolling for nanaly during april fools. And kayou for the fluffy tail.

Gameplay wise. My view.

B. Iris or Rinne will be the winner for best support unit. Especially B. Iris which turns units into a powerful stone wall.

Cornelia will be the best tank

Rion and nanaly for physical dps

Kayou and Estelle for magic dps

Rakshaka and Ne zha for runners up due to their special features. Immortality and true damage.

Wish i could say something about princess and maids but their abilities or status are sort of underwhelming. Hope whatever aw2 comes out for princess in future will solve their issues.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-23, 19:11   Link #418
lmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
On another note, what do you think of 2nd AW so far? I'm planning on 2nd AWing Saria after fetching my healer orbs from today's orb daily.
The extra range is fine, but not really a priority I would say, considering you can AW or SAW another plat for the cost. Since I'm probably going for B.Iris, Saria will have to wait for 2nd AW for now anyway. Helena got an amazing upgrade though. 11 cost front tactician OP.

Actually, it might be a good idea to save the black ticket until we find out about the AW2 for the other relevant classes.
Old 2016-11-23, 21:55   Link #419
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

I'll probably go for B.Iris since the White Emperor's event is coming next. Need all the defence buffs he can get to be a good tank. Hope he is worth it. His ranged-melee true damage skill is pretty good, but can only be used once per battle.

Tags
browser game, dmm