AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-04-11, 02:18   Link #1061
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
True. I find both Loli and Biseinen are ass kickers.
Pardon the stupid question, but that's a new term for me. What's a biseinen?

Finally got back to playing Nanatsuiro Drops yesterday. I'm reminded of why Sumomo is such a likeable character. Uwa. After her confession to Tsuwabuki about how she values Nadeshiko's feelings, and doesn't want to hurt her by lying to her, in my head I'm thinking, "m...moe...".

>w<
Old 2007-04-11, 04:21   Link #1062
MeganeShounen
Huh?

*takes notes of all the songs posted and recommended, and queues them to his search list*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
It's a boy-love company that isn't actually related to Leaf/Aquaplus unlike you seemed to think
Wow. That newspost almost gave me a heart attack.
There's absolutely no way I'd let Leaf go down, especially before they release Another Days. I want my Maryan-sempai, darnit...

*checks the Another Days website... and it's still barren.. auu~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel
Pardon the stupid question, but that's a new term for me. What's a biseinen?
Based on the Wikipedia post, biseinen seem to be one step up the ladder from bishounen, where the latter are around highschool or younger, while the former are already adults. Like comparing the Ouran guys to... Friagne or Kisaragi-sensei.

Okay, okay, that's a bad example.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 05:29   Link #1063
shadowplay
passive observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
If you have a better idea of what's going to happen with the market please share it, but hurling insults is counterproductive and pointless. We don't do that here, this isn't Youtube or 2Chan.
I'm not insulting anyone, but coming to eroge thread and saying (in a way) that it's ok if 90% if not more of all eroge companies that are ADV oriented may go to hell is bit idiotic.

And what's counterproductive and pointless here is posting false news about Leaf without checking what actually happened.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 10:10   Link #1064
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
There's absolutely no way I'd let Leaf go down, especially before they release Another Days. I want my Maryan-sempai, darnit...
The same can be said about me, minus the Maryan-senpai >.> .
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 13:20   Link #1065
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay View Post
I'm not insulting anyone, but coming to eroge thread and saying (in a way) that it's ok if 90% if not more of all eroge companies that are ADV oriented may go to hell is bit idiotic.

And what's counterproductive and pointless here is posting false news about Leaf without checking what actually happened.
Your thinking to literally. I didn't mean that all of them could just go to hell, but some of them we can probably live without. The good ones of course will survive while the ones nobody wants will have to give.

Also a company called Leaf did fold:

Boys-Love Publisher LEAF Files for Bankruptcy
The Japanese publisher LEAF Inc. announced on April 9 that it has filed for bankruptcy and shut down its operations. All production of upcoming works has ended, and its website and online store were shut down. LEAF Inc. was best known for its line of boys-love novels, periodicals, and drama CDs for adult female readers. LEAF Inc. was unrelated to the Leaf brand of games from Aquaplus. Source: LEAF Inc.

I've never seen the company Aquaplus refered to by the name Leaf so I had no idea there would be confusion.

Will this make up for the poor info:

Kousaka Tamaki:

Attack 5
Defence 3
Support 2

Bonus: When Tamaki is played the opponent must discard 1 card of their choosing
Conversion: May swap out for Kousaka Tamaki (Other art card)
Effect: Our Springtime of Life: If the opponent uses a support character in attacking Tamaki and she defends, the opponent discards 2 cards.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-04-11 at 19:09.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 16:49   Link #1066
shadowplay
passive observer

No harm done, sorry for over-reacting.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 02:58   Link #1067
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
[SIZE="1"]

*checks the Another Days website... and it's still barren.. auu~*

Based on the Wikipedia post, biseinen seem to be one step up the ladder from bishounen, where the latter are around highschool or younger, while the former are already adults. Like comparing the Ouran guys to... Friagne or Kisaragi-sensei.

Okay, okay, that's a bad example.
Uwa. The one I'm waiting for would be Touka Gettan and Eien no Aselia 2. I can't wait for June already. >_< Eien no Aselia was such a great game for me, I wish its sequel would hurry up!

After Aselia, next comes Euphoria! I just love ass-kicking loli characters. ;_;
Old 2007-04-12, 04:31   Link #1068
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
If you're gonna mention a name, don't use romanization :x I don't really feel like figuring out how you got this romanization to see what game you're talking about.
Old 2007-04-12, 06:15   Link #1069
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Actually...that's her name. Euphoria. I'm not even making it up.

Says so right here. She's Eternal Aselia and Yuuto's daughter, the heroine of Eien no Aselia 1.
Old 2007-04-12, 06:29   Link #1070
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Actually...that's her name. Euphoria. I'm not even making it up.

Says so right here. She's Eternal Aselia and Yuuto's daughter, the heroine of Eien no Aselia 1.
I must say I gave the title just a quick look, so I didn't really see this (plus I always use getchu for looking titles, so I wouldn't see something as obvious as this^^).
Old 2007-04-12, 06:47   Link #1071
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I can see why it'd sound...odd for anyone, though. I mean, naming a loli Euphoria just tends to provoke "o_O" reactions from people.
Old 2007-04-12, 07:02   Link #1072
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
I can see why it'd sound...odd for anyone, though. I mean, naming a loli Euphoria just tends to provoke "o_O" reactions from people.
It didn't really make me go "o_O" even after I figured out the meaning of it, but maybe it's just me
Old 2007-04-12, 18:01   Link #1073
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Damn it! All bets are off - Shirogane no Soleil is now the game I'm focusing on!

Mainly because it has Master Asia's seiyuu in it!

(Joking, joking...still, it's quite an interesting game. It really does give me an Eien no Aselia feel.)
Old 2007-04-12, 21:12   Link #1074
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Quote:
Will the game BE BURNING RED?

/me inserts comments of manly, epic, and so on.

Last edited by kct; 2007-04-12 at 23:50.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 23:52   Link #1075
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Uwa. The one I'm waiting for would be Touka Gettan and Eien no Aselia 2. I can't wait for June already. >_< Eien no Aselia was such a great game for me, I wish its sequel would hurry up!

Dude I think I have Eien No Aselia here somewhere, now what did I do with it.... "Morrow Iselia Mecha", The Hell.... I guess this is it. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but I've heard its some sort of Strategy RPG. Looks like its friendly on the leveling up front too.

Did somebody mention Yosuke Akimoto. I thought the moe girls forced him into retirement. Good to here he's back, even if its in an ADV style H-Game.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 00:29   Link #1076
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct View Post

You didn't even pretend to try holding back on the Master Asia comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama
Dude I think I have Eien No Aselia here somewhere, now what did I do with it.... "Morrow Iselia Mecha", The Hell.... I guess this is it. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but I've heard its some sort of Strategy RPG. Looks like its friendly on the leveling up front too.
I've heard some comments on EnA, and most of them were good. A rather nice RPG, with a good battle system. Oh, and the art wasn't bad for a game a few years back.

------------------------

Also did searching on youtube, and I finally found the OP for Shirogane no Soleil.

Just one thing. Wow.

The song was soothing, and the first few seconds almost reminded me of Ar Tonelico's hymnos songs.
It makes me wonder if the singer's really the same one that sung Hφwling sφul. ^_^;;
The art too, it was great looking.

And is the girl speaking in the end Sol? A darn cute (and not so squeaky) voice, just to my liking.

Last edited by MeganeShounen; 2007-04-13 at 01:15.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 02:16   Link #1077
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Also did searching on youtube, and I finally found the OP for Shirogane no Soleil.

Just one thing. Wow.

The song was soothing, and the first few seconds almost reminded me of Ar Tonelico's hymnos songs.
It makes me wonder if the singer's really the same one that sung Hφwling sφul. ^_^;;
The art too, it was great looking.
I posted the Youtube OP a few pages back for Dark Lord Zenigame. Watching it again though, I noticed that the quality in video and sound really doesn't do the opening any justice, especially since it's done by Manyo/Littlewing, one of the best contract OP animation teams in this field.

If you have the bandwidth, you can grab the full game OP 800x600 here;
Shirogane no Soleil OP 800x600

Quote:
And is the girl speaking in the end Sol? A darn cute (and not so squeaky) voice, just to my liking.
I really need to make a sound clip of Sol and Ryuhei arguing. The boke comedy between the two is so funny, plus it's just so cute when Sol gets angry and pouts~ ^^;
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 03:25   Link #1078
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Quote:
Damn it! All bets are off - Shirogane no Soleil is now the game I'm focusing on!

(Joking, joking...still, it's quite an interesting game. It really does give me an Eien no Aselia feel.)
...Master Asia? :[]

And so, Zenigame's interest increases...

Quote:

Strange, yes? I rechecked that several times to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. The song's really different from all the other songs that I've heard from her. ^_^;;

...and now, back to Colorful Aquarium.

トーコちゃん大好き~
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 03:51   Link #1079
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct View Post

"Hai, shisho!" </Domon>

I don't remember if I read it right, but I think Ryuhei was the student of Master Asia's seiyuu's character (wow that's confusing), and was recalling his lessons. That is, IIRC. I was preeeeetty damn lightheaded when I came upon that part (insomnia, it is bad, yes?) so I don't exactly know if I was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Play it. It both has an easy mode and hard mode - the hard mode is hell if you don't know what you're doing. Also, considering that the game was released some time ago, graphics shouldn't matter to you.

As for the game play, let me break it down like this.

Spoiler:

That said, I totally love Eternal Aselia's final attacks and support magic, even though they only have two uses. I mean, damn. It's as if Eternal Aselia, Eternal Yuuto, and the third Eternal (not naming for fear of spoilers) were made to be the game's best characters, and it realy shows.

I can't wait for Eien no Aselia 2. >w<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine View Post
I really need to make a sound clip of Sol and Ryuhei arguing. The boke comedy between the two is so funny, plus it's just so cute when Sol gets angry and pouts~ ^^;
I've heard her voice on the sound sample, and she sounds so (lack of a better word, I still haven't slept properly yet) tsunderelolilicious. I can see what you mean, and I can't WAIT to see those events!

I don't know if it's possible, but could someone possibly take Sol's voice sample (the one you hear when you test the female voice under voice in the system) and put it as a .wav file? I just want it so bad for my cellphone. >_< I just think it'd be funny that people would suddenly be scolded by a tsundere loli everytime my phone receives a message, uwa.
Old 2007-04-13, 04:33   Link #1080
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
I've heard her voice on the sound sample, and she sounds so (lack of a better word, I still haven't slept properly yet) tsunderelolilicious. I can see what you mean, and I can't WAIT to see those events!

I don't know if it's possible, but could someone possibly take Sol's voice sample (the one you hear when you test the female voice under voice in the system) and put it as a .wav file? I just want it so bad for my cellphone. >_< I just think it'd be funny that people would suddenly be scolded by a tsundere loli everytime my phone receives a message, uwa.
Here you go ^^
http://rapidshare.com/files/25746180/Sol_1.wav.html

And a bonus one~
http://rapidshare.com/files/25746292/Sol_2.wav.html
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel