AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-09-17, 09:28   Link #34641
Homura7

Man, they are like toddlers if they cannot take any criticism. Do they even realize that most Chinese players downloaded the JP original app
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-17, 19:06   Link #34642
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Man, they are like toddlers if they cannot take any criticism. Do they even realize that most Chinese players downloaded the JP original app
It's not just criticism... Anything that goes remotely against their ideology at all.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-20, 15:23   Link #34643
Rizare

I can't remember if I mentioned it before but I failed to roll Kama before although I got Sei Shounagon. The 30 quartz from 2k logged days got me Kama so yay. Next 10-rolls gathered from bond lvls failed to get 2nd copy. I think I'll have to try for Anastasia next year or maybe skip depending on how things go by then.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-20, 19:10   Link #34644
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Only got NP2 Sei after all the quartz gathering I've done. I'll just wait for next year.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-29, 13:25   Link #34645
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Almsot Zero motivation for the Oni event, after being done with the Kancolle one... Not that I need anything but the Fou's and XP cards to begin with...

Lancertoria and Lancelot (Saber) refusing to come home, and sending me 9 Bedieveres and Tristan instead didn't help.

On another note: When is that event where you walk through the port market with Blackbeard and Tamamo? I really want to see her dealing with Blackbeard for an entire event

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-09-30, 02:18   Link #34646
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Almsot Zero motivation for the Oni event, after being done with the Kancolle one... Not that I need anything but the Fou's and XP cards to begin with...

Lancertoria and Lancelot (Saber) refusing to come home, and sending me 9 Bedieveres and Tristan instead didn't help.
At least you still got something, unlike Genshin Impact 1st anniversary... Oops.
Old 2021-09-30, 04:15   Link #34647
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Dead week aka play Melty Blood.
Just new Interlewds with upgrades for Okita Saber and Okita Alter. Gacha is Van Gogh and Okita Alter. And just now a Saber gacha coz she's in Melty Blood.

Play Melty Blood y'all.
Old 2021-09-30, 11:46   Link #34648
grecefar

huh so if I let everybody kill the onis 22 millon times and I don't kill even one I can still complete the event?
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-30, 23:53   Link #34649
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
huh so if I let everybody kill the onis 22 millon times and I don't kill even one I can still complete the event?
I think there is a new story fight against it right after that. But yeah, basically the only thing you miss out with raids are usually drops. If you want to be sure though, try beating it once.

Old 2021-10-01, 09:07   Link #34650
Homura7

Halloween is back! Trice in fact, we get to play all 3 Liz focused events with her welfare classes as the reward, as well as the two Mecha Elis. And once that's over, a brand new Halloween event will begin towards the end of the month.
Old 2021-10-01, 11:28   Link #34651
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

You could only get one of the two Mecha Elis but it's a good start to bring back the welfares that new people have missed. They could use some upgrades though as their skills have really been left in the dust, especially Caster Eli. I haven't used her in years. Though rerunning the Cjeste Halloween trilogy meant 3 weeks of just that since I believe it's just going to be the event story nodes and no farming. Essentially a Main interlude thing. Gonna be a slow burn waiting for the new Halloween event. More time to save as well as to focus on other things really.
Old 2021-10-04, 04:36   Link #34652
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Yup, event is gonna run for the whole of October. The banner with all the Halloween Servants will only run until the 20th so I'm guessing the new Halloween even will start then. Would be really boring if the whole month was just the Cjeste Halloween trilogy.

Postscript was added today in the Interlude Campaign 17. The new event in November will apparently require clearing LB5.5 Heiankyo to participate. That's a pretty big requirement.
Old 2021-10-05, 14:18   Link #34653
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is it just me or did they nerf the NP gain of known loopers specifically against event mobs?

A lot of event mobs don't have more HP than the Caster doors, and yet both Valkyrie and Edmund can't seem to loop against event mobs, while they have no problem doing it with the QP farming mobs. Not doing anything different compared to my farming runs though.

E: Of course Valkyrie could potentially miss hers due to her NPs secondary effect, but there is also others like Dantes and MiniVinci.

Old 2021-10-06, 02:02   Link #34654
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

In the quests I did, the mobs had near twice the HP of the doors.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-06, 10:24   Link #34655
Homura7

I had to wait one year, but at long last I got Illya. There're no more alter ego that I'm interested in for my part.
Old 2021-10-07, 03:23   Link #34656
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Okay, this Halloween rerun event in JP was pretty easy to do. And with this I managed to get the Halloween Elis that I was missing...which were 3 out of the 4

Hope to see a similar event for Xmas, and a chance to get other welfare that I missed.
Old 2021-10-08, 17:27   Link #34657
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Is it just me or did they nerf the NP gain of known loopers specifically against event mobs?

A lot of event mobs don't have more HP than the Caster doors, and yet both Valkyrie and Edmund can't seem to loop against event mobs, while they have no problem doing it with the QP farming mobs. Not doing anything different compared to my farming runs though.

E: Of course Valkyrie could potentially miss hers due to her NPs secondary effect, but there is also others like Dantes and MiniVinci.
Caster enemies refund more NP compared to other classes. If you're fighting assassin or zerker enemies, it will be harder to loop since they don't refund as much. I think we're talking in the order of 1.1% from caster compared to 0.9% or 0.8%, the actual numbers are out there to find. Also, there's overkill. If the enemies have high HP, you won't overkill as much so there is no servant nerf unless there's a bug.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-09, 18:00   Link #34658
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Caster enemies refund more NP compared to other classes. If you're fighting assassin or zerker enemies, it will be harder to loop since they don't refund as much. I think we're talking in the order of 1.1% from caster compared to 0.9% or 0.8%, the actual numbers are out there to find. Also, there's overkill. If the enemies have high HP, you won't overkill as much so there is no servant nerf unless there's a bug.
Yeah, but I had 2 10/8/10 SKadi's and a 10/X/10 Valkyrie, her 3rd skill should actually compensate that...
What I do think might be possible in retrospect is a combination of what you said and that one or all of them might have the counter attribute to Valkyrie's Sky-Attribute...

I got to retract my comment about her NPs special effect though, I think that one triggers last.

Old 2021-10-18, 06:44   Link #34659
Homura7

5 single pulls, got Ishtar and a few event CE, and I wasn't even aiming for her. It's true what they say, the less you want something, the faster it comes to you.
Old 2021-10-18, 07:00   Link #34660
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, I was aiming for her, and I got two in the same 11-pull.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon