AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-08-03, 12:59   Link #2161
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
You obviously have not looked back in history. In some cultures, fathers used their daughters as something to bargin and trade with. Plus if a father could get his daughter pregnant by a powerful person, then the family could have abette rlife financially. In this case, just replace money with ......element powers. Get a child out of Ayano, Kazuma would have to marry her and then the Kannagis would have a very powerful trump card.

But Kazuma could always kill Ayano if she got pregnant as well.
Trust me im a huge history person i love studying history and yes i do know there are numerous cultures where daughters make great bargining chips for power/wealth or political marriages for alliences. But history then and present day dont apply. I agree with you that Ayano's father is doing this for the good of the clan a child between those 2 would be extremely powerful not to mention the next heir to the Kannagi clan.

But if you think Ayano would have a marriage forced on her youre mistaken. That girl is not the type to be told what to do and who to do it with she hardely listens to her own father and to marry someone she didnt not chose her self would go agansit her rebellious personalty. Im confident that a pregency wouldl not happen between those 2 out of chance it would be within a marraige and only if they so wish it. Honestly Kazuma is the best person suited for her, as much as their personalties seem to clash they really dont and Ayanos father has picked up on his daughters little crush. Name another guy who could put up with or withstand Ayano violent streak.

As for him killing the baby i am willing to bet my next years salary there is no chance in hell of that happening. Look at Kazuma's childhood do you think he could really do something so cold as Killing Ayano and the child, not to mention what the clan would do to him and how it would effect his brother.

what i was refering to in my previous post about her father was the type of visualzation he had about Ayano and Kazuma at the hotsprings it was pretty vivd for a father to have not to mention the expression on his face. It was more comical than anything else, but his expression creeped me out a bit. Most fathers in animes are over protective of their daughers so this is a funny change, the fact that Kazuma knows whats going in makes it even funnier
Old 2007-08-03, 13:04   Link #2162
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I know Kazuma wouldn't do that. Was just saying that is has happened before.

Maybe the thught of an extremely powerful protector and a super powerful lineage that would come from Ayano and Kazuma excited him?

I still can't tell how this one will end. I would love for the Ayano X Kazuma pairing but I just don't know.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 16:28   Link #2163
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i believe that if Kazuma would go to the next step ( sleeping with Ayano ) that means he really loves her, because that step means a lot to him... i would also like to see that kazuma and ayano end up together, i really do hope they will till the end of the serie...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 17:49   Link #2164
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerseiD999 View Post
Spoiler for What Ayano says in ep18 preview:
Yay Cath returns???
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 18:35   Link #2165
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
she does indeed...dont as me why but i think this is just milking her character :/ shes going to be another one of those "fighter gone useless" case >_<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 22:25   Link #2166
anime_addict90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
i believe that if Kazuma would go to the next step ( sleeping with Ayano ) that means he really loves her, because that step means a lot to him... i would also like to see that kazuma and ayano end up together, i really do hope they will till the end of the serie...
really? but didn't kazuma sleep with.... what's her name? the hot detective woman who's having an affair with genma? Anyway didn't he? And didn't he also want misao to offer her body to him(obvously implying he wants to sleep with her)? I think it didn't mean he loved either of them so what difference would sleeping with ayano make?( kazuma's a perv who would sleep with any hot girl). but for the record, I also want them to be together( And I mean, BADLY!).
anime_addict90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 22:31   Link #2167
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I'm not sure if he actually did or if it was just Ayano's imagination jumping to conclusions. After all it could've just been about work, though with Kazuma I wouldn't be sure he did or didn't do anything with Kirika.

But the point at least is valid that just sleeping with someone doesn't mean everything. What'll be important are emotions surrounding all of this.

Geeze Catherine is just always hanging around. Doubt she'll play a prominent role though.
Old 2007-08-04, 00:16   Link #2168
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
There's no evidence he would love her just because he slept with her. He is a guy afterall.
Old 2007-08-04, 03:57   Link #2169
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
There's no evidence he would love her just because he slept with her. He is a guy afterall.

thats true... guys are.......
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 04:21   Link #2170
aONErox
Trainee

well its not really matter of if "kazuma" will do this and that its a matter of if the people producing this series will do that

lol
aONErox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 05:24   Link #2171
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
but he isnt that type of guy to be irresponsible with stuff like this (you know ~ love) ~ considering that he has experienced shattered love beforehand i believe that he wont want ayano to experience the same thing (or if not ill be truly disappointed with kazuma ;_; )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-08-04, 05:28   Link #2172
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He wouldn't sacrifice a girl to a demon. Breaking hearts is another matter.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 07:17   Link #2173
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Watched subbed ep 16.
Also, I find it a pity Kazuma didn't seduce Kirika just to show he was a better man than his father.
Because Kirika is one of Kazuma's few friends?

Ayano appears to have pinched a slightly more modest than usual World Welfare Works Association uniform to wear as a swiming costume. It seems her costume budget is still recovering from fighting Catherine.
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 08:56   Link #2174
PerseiD999

Ep16 is hilarious to the extent of ridiculous, I’m not sure whether Gonzo’s serious about pairing up Kirika with Genma (I hope not..), but it’s very logical that Kirika would use her charm to form connections (business relationship) with many powerful men, because this is how a woman without a solid background (she‘s from a branch family of the Onmyouji clan) can advance her career in such a complicated field.

Kazuma slept with his high school girlfriend, Hirai Yuzuha, and dumped her. Basically he didn’t tell her when he fled Japan, then he met Tsuo Rin in Hong Kong. It‘s Gonzo‘s belief that everyone in KnS has to be good, especially Kazuma, so I guess this part can’t be shown either.
PerseiD999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 11:32   Link #2175
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerseiD999 View Post
Kazuma slept with his high school girlfriend, Hirai Yuzuha, and dumped her. Basically he didn’t tell her when he fled Japan, then he met Tsuo Rin in Hong Kong. It‘s Gonzo‘s belief that everyone in KnS has to be good, especially Kazuma, so I guess this part can’t be shown either.
plz for the love of god this will not be shown but its really quite hard to compare the novel kazuma with the one we have in front of us ~ background facts are nice but he is a change man since he met tsuo Rin (oh she the guy isnt a virgin )

Old 2007-08-04, 14:33   Link #2176
UPR

well if anything the appearance of Rin will give more depth in the past of Kazuma. And with that give the relationship with Ayano more of a push because like everybody says she needs to know more of the past.
Old 2007-08-04, 15:07   Link #2177
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

If Rin is going to appear ... it is a very welcomed development. It is about time this semi-episodic show gets a plot worth talking about

Ep16 was ... ridiculous. It was reasonably funny, but it did feel like the producers were being lazy again *sigh*. Props for Ayano's daddy () though - i think this is a first time in anime i see a father actually trying to get his daughter laid, instead of being overprotective of her I agree that Kazuma wouldn't do it 'just like that' without having any feelings for Ayano. While he is not exactly the nicest guy around, i believe Ayano does rank among the few people he cares about, Ren being the second one. (Even Ayano's friends pointed out that Kazume isn't being honest either ).
Old 2007-08-04, 19:51   Link #2178
anime_addict90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
If Rin is going to appear ... it is a very welcomed development. It is about time this semi-episodic show gets a plot worth talking about

Ep16 was ... ridiculous. It was reasonably funny, but it did feel like the producers were being lazy again *sigh*. Props for Ayano's daddy () though - i think this is a first time in anime i see a father actually trying to get his daughter laid, instead of being overprotective of her I agree that Kazuma wouldn't do it 'just like that' without having any feelings for Ayano. While he is not exactly the nicest guy around, i believe Ayano does rank among the few people he cares about, Ren being the second one. (Even Ayano's friends pointed out that Kazume isn't being honest either ).
I agree that he does care about Ayano and I think that it won't be long until he sleeps with her and when he does sleep with her maybe it won't even be just sex but much much more.
anime_addict90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 03:57   Link #2179
aONErox
Trainee

what i really want to find out is kazuma's past on what happend in thoes 4 years he was gone somewhere and became a contractor and all ~~mysterious~~
aONErox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 04:12   Link #2180
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah I think finding out about Kazuma's past will be a huge thing for people. After all he made such a radical shift just in ability over those years.

Tags
fantasy, shounen