AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-24, 02:44   Link #1761
tapio
sae-chan~

Group: Unannounced
Positions: Typesetter (Either AFX/Ass)
Projects: Minami-ke Okawari

Like everyone else, we are seeking a AFXer/ASS Typesetter, either format will do, as long as the job gets done.

You must be experienced, previous work will be requested.

We ask that you at least put yourself up to one script per week (around 5-10 signs per episode, sometimes less than 5, sometimes more).

Regards.
Old 2008-01-26, 07:21   Link #1762
FateDarkSaber

Group: Ijimeko-Fansubs

Contact: AkaiWolf, Fireboy88, Dark_Samurai, FateDarkSaber, YagamiHayate

Projects: Ayakashi, Hatenkou Yuugi

IRC Channel: #Ijimeko-Fansubs@irc.rizon.net

We are seeking the following staffs for the above-mentioned projects.

1.) Raw Provider

2.) Translators- Japanese > English

3.) Translation Checkers

4.) Editors

5.) Encoders
Old 2008-01-27, 06:38   Link #1763
Light-

Position(s): Raw Provider, Translators (CHI>EN or JAP>EN) and TLC'ers (Jap>EN)
Group: Black Organization Fansubs
Project(s): long-running series that has many gaps in it's sub availability
IRC Channel: #BlackOrgHQ @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Light-, KudoShinichi
E-Mail: maggoty.haggis@gmail.com

We are having difficulty obtaining decent quality non-corrupt raws, and this is holding our releases back. Please contact me (Light-) or KudoShinichi on IRC if interested.

Last edited by Light-; 2008-01-27 at 06:49.
Old 2008-01-27, 09:59   Link #1764
AIP
*Fansubber

Group: Animanda
Position(s): Typesetter/ AFX typesetter, Encoder, Qcers
Applications for any other positions will be looked at, and of course, more translators are always helpful.
Project(s): Saiunkoku Monogatari S2, Myself; Yourself, Vampire Knight and some other projects that you can see if you visit our webpage
IRC: #manda-recruits@irc.rizon.net
Web: www.animanda.net
Contact: PM Ishie or animorc on IRC, or send us an e-mail at animanda.staff@gmail.com to get in touch with us.

Note: As a general move of the group, our new releases will not have staff credit listings.
Old 2008-01-28, 15:09   Link #1765
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter is finishing up our Invincible Superman Zambot 3 project, and so we want to take care of our backlog of Yuusha Raideen episodes. We currently have 4-5 episodes translated, that are in need of an editor. Our current editor has been so busy that I'm seeking an editor on a temp basis to take up the slack.

Shin-Getter has been around for over two years and has released over 50 episodes worth of anime, so if you'd like to come edit these five episodes for us, we'd appreciate it! Please e-mail PronsAmuro@gmail.com

Also, if you can do Translation Checking, we have plenty of rough translated Heavy Metal L-Gaim episodes.
Old 2008-01-28, 20:09   Link #1766
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to shomazta Send a message via MSN to shomazta Send a message via Yahoo to shomazta
#moetaku-recruits @ anisubs.net

Position(s)*: Timers, TLC, and Encoders
Group: Moetaku-Fansubs
Project(s): True Tears, Minami-ke: Okawari, Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo
IRC Channel: #moetaku@irc.anisubs.net, #moetaku-recruits@irc.anisubs.net
IRC Contact: sho, gorgo, anna, stalker-san
E-Mail: subs@moetaku.com
URL: http://moetaku.com

Note: All positions, aside from Encoder, do not require any experience at all. The current staff is even willing to work with you until you learn how to do what it is you're interested in! If you're interested in what we're doing and would like to help out, and/or learn a few things, feel free to leave a note on the forums or (/msg) us on IRC

*Even though we may not necessarily need karaoke stylists, translators, quality checkers, editors, or typesetters, we'd be more then glad to have you amongst our staff. In other words we're accepting all positions.
Old 2008-01-28, 22:46   Link #1767
DeSiBoY
*Fansubber

ANIMESOFTSUBS

Positions: Translators, Typesetters, timers, karaoke
Project: Rosario to Vampire
IRC: #animess@irc.rizon.net, Contact DeSiBoY
E-Mail: desibouya@gmail.com
Forum PM: desiboy either here or on our site forum

We have quite a few episodes of it translated but are being held back because of a lack of the above positions.
Old 2008-01-29, 00:54   Link #1768
ChibiBoi
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBoi
Positions: Translators, Typesetters, and an Encoder, Karaoker
Group: Anime-Himitsu
Projects: new projects left up to willing translators
IRC: #Anime-Himitsu@irc.rizon.net
Please msg Dragon001 or ChibiBoi

Site: http://anime-himitsu.nyaatorrents.org/
or eMail us at: himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com

We would like to personally talk to all translators about what show(s) they're willing to work on ^_^

We're look for translators capable of translating an anime series, that they will more than likely choose ( i like to keep everyone happy) . NO fansubbing experience needed.
We would also like some people to do cool karaoke for us. For a full more detailed listing of what we're recruiting please click HERE
Old 2008-01-29, 20:43   Link #1769
DrX_
*Fansubber

Positions: Translators
Group: NEET-Fansubs
Projects: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
IRC: #neet @ irc.rizon.net
Site: http://neet-fansubs.com

Well, we're still looking for translators on Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, it appears that no one wants to translate this series, which is very sad. If you'd like to help us with Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, then please contact us. We've gotten a few scripts translated, but well... it's not be translated in order... so we can't release without releasing the episode before it, get what I mean?
Old 2008-01-31, 09:55   Link #1770
Dark_Samurai

Group: As-fansubs

IRC: as-fansubs@irc.rizon.net

E-mail: shinkuryu@gmail.com

We are greatly in need to dedicated people to join us. We are mainly looking for Encoders at the moment.

Experience Required: Experience is a must, and we might ask you to show us your previous projects.

Last edited by Dark_Samurai; 2008-01-31 at 10:16. Reason: E-mail added
Old 2008-01-31, 10:49   Link #1771
martino
makes no files now

Position: Typesetter (ASS/SSA -- knowledge of AFX is welcome but not required), Quality Checkers, Raw Provider and XDCC Bot Provider(s)
Group: Formula Sub
Projects: Quality Checkers and Raw Provider for all our projects, Typesetter for all apart from Tales of Symphonia and Hitman Reborn
IRC Channel: #formula-recruits@irc.rizon.net
Web: http://www.formulasub.com/

As has been said before, we've been without a dedicated typesetter for quite a while now and wouldn't mind someone that could help us out. Similar situation with the quality checkers, mainly due to group members not having as much time to do their duties as they used to have before. Both of these positions will be tested. We also opened a slot for a raw provider since after the recent incident it has become a somewhat harder task to obtain raws and we'd also like to find DVDISOs for Les Miserables if possible. In addition to this, XDCC bot providers are always welcome.

Last edited by martino; 2008-02-12 at 13:19.
Old 2008-01-31, 18:04   Link #1772
lile_dawsons
Highly Dangerous

Rozen is looking for people!

Group: Rozen
IRC: #Rozen-fansubs@irc.rizon.net
Projects: Questionable facts

We are currently looking for;
  • Bot Distro/BT Seeders
  • Typesetters - Past experience is useful and being able to Typeset quite quick is good.
  • Encoders - Looking for Encoders who can back-up in case our main encoder is either busy, away [or dead]
  • Editors - Must be proficient in english
  • Karaoke Effects - Not exactly needed urgently but will be happy to accept kfxers.

Contacts: Ruby and Coma
Email: lile_dawsons@msn.com
Old 2008-02-01, 11:58   Link #1773
Heero-Yui
Sekai-Fansubs Founder

Group: Sekai-Fansubs

IRC: Sekai-Fansubs@irc.anisubs.net

E-mail: props619@yahoo.com

We are greatly in need to dedicated people to join us. We are mainly looking for Encoders, Editors, Timers at the moment. But Encoders are our priority since we have things to encode but no Encoder ._.

Show were working on : Dragonaut, Persona, and a Football Anime that can't be named here xD also some few shows that i dont know about yet...

Experience Required: Experience is a must, and we might ask you to show us your previous projects.
Old 2008-02-02, 14:38   Link #1774
Isako
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Isako
Group: Genjo Subs

Contact:Iwata (contact me here, irc, or e-mail me at crash11387@bellsouth.net)

Irc: #genjo-subs/irc.rizon.org

Info: We need an experienced TLCer for GH.

Last edited by Isako; 2008-02-05 at 14:45.
Old 2008-02-02, 19:04   Link #1775
Himawarinohana

Group: SunFlowerSubs
Projects: Sugar Sugar Rune, Daa! Daa! Daa!
Irc: #Sunflowersubs@irc.rizon.net

Positions Needed: QC, Editor, Translators, Timer, Karaoke, Translation Check, Distro,Encoders.

We also would like if somebody could host us like a ftp we need one with ALOT of space, because our dvd episodes are big. ^^

Contact starsdreamwarrior@gmail.com or contact Luckydreamstar or Riisa on our Irc.

Thanks for considering our group ^_^

Last edited by Himawarinohana; 2008-02-02 at 22:37.
Old 2008-02-04, 22:12   Link #1776
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

Position: QC
Group: Umai Fansubs
Projects: All current projects.
IRC Channel: #Umai@irc.rizon.net (or) #uf-recruits@irc.rizon.net

So here I am again, looking for another position that needs filling. For the last few projects Umai has done, we've been doubling up staff to fill in the QC positions (i.e, editor doing script qcing, encoder doing final check) and we've decided that A) it's not terribly efficient, and B) individual members are getting sick of doing three or four jobs for one project (I'm one of them ).

Please apply if you have an extensive, workable knowledge of the English language and all its quirky grammar rules, and if you have a good eye for spotting mistakes.
Old 2008-02-06, 01:41   Link #1777
Dupey

Recruiting translator for BerryZ Kam3N Fansub

Group: BerryZ Kam3N Fansub

PROJECT: All current projects

OPEN POSITIONS:
Translator

Email me at: gentmtrx_86@yahoo.com

Or visit website below,

Old 2008-02-07, 04:57   Link #1778
tapio
sae-chan~

Position: Timer
Group: sae
Projects: Minami-ke Okawari
IRC Channel: #sae@irc.rizon.net

We are seeking an experienced timer that can scene time, link time, use lead in/out correctly.

We expect a script to do be done in at least 1-2 days after the translation/workraws are up.

If you are interested in helping us contact either mpr (myself) or Red_Zealot (Better choice as I am on holidays).

Thanks!
Old 2008-02-07, 15:40   Link #1779
soel

Hello, I'm looking for a Japanese to English or a Japanese to French Translator for the anime Saint Seiya Hades Chapter: Elysion . You should be at least 17 years old and have a decent english or french. Some knowledge of the greek mythology would be an advantage but not a must. You can apply even though you're not fluent with it. If you are interested please contact me on : soel86@yahoo.com Thanks.

Last edited by soel; 2008-02-07 at 15:42. Reason: re wording
Old 2008-02-08, 01:49   Link #1780
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroku View Post
Is there anyway to do a slash type of effect in ASS?

What I mean is kinda like the Shinsen/Ureshii OP for Code Geass, where the syllable is cut in half and one side would go up/right and one side would go down/left.

The only way I could think of doing it in ASS would require about 2 billion lines of \clip and \move, so I'm wondering if there is any other way?
Since I don't know how to do AFX karas (or anyone in my group for that matter) is there anyone out there that could do a one time thing?

If you're willing, send me an e-mail at jkaizer@gmail.com and I can get you a script and a video ^^

Would be willing to pay a small fee for it?

Last edited by Koroku; 2008-02-11 at 22:49.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator