AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-03, 20:47   Link #241
OmniDragon

26 episodes is too short every episode will be rushed.
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 21:11   Link #242
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

NOOOO!!!! If it's gonna be 26 episodes then what will happen to the awesomest Sesshomaru x Rin moment TT_TT

Anyway, I agreed with all of you here. This first episode seems sooooooooooooooo rushed. And they don't even have a preview for the next episode =_="

The OP song is nice, as expected from Do As Infinity. But I'm rather disappointed by the images they use...=_='
But I like the ED very much...(the whole switching scenes between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru is really mice) >+<
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 21:29   Link #243
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post

Anyway, I agreed with all of you here. This first episode seems sooooooooooooooo rushed. And they don't even have a preview for the next episode =_="
yes there is a preview go check on hulu......

Gosh I am so happy to see Kagura again... . could it be that I have developed a thing for her mischievous ways and red eyes? and during next ep it seems like she'll die ohh nooozzz!!! Come on Seshi do something!!! lol...
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 21:38   Link #244
Nvis
Where are the good animes

This isn't Licensed yet?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 21:42   Link #245
OmniDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
This isn't Licensed yet?
I'm pretty sure Viz already licensed it.
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 21:46   Link #246
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
Hm, that did feel a tad rushed (and I only read the small part of the manga where Kagura was talking to Goryamaru), but I have to disagree with all of you.

To me, this felt like a perfect (or near-perfect) transition episode. It HAS been 3 years. Most likely viewers from the original anime probably forgot a lot of shit that happened and thus why we got a random recap about Naraku in the beginning. And even though the events felt rushed, they apparently knew what they were doing since I found no plotholes ("Morymaru is injured? Oh yeah, Kouga injured him like 5 minutes ago....").

Also, as I recall, ANN reported this date to be the PREVIEW and the real series starts next week. If next week's episode isn't more slowly paced, I dunno what to tell you. Although it seems that they made their trailer using clips from the first two episodes.

Now then, I absolutely LOVE the new opening and ending <3. I might actually have to download those songs once the singles are released.

In contrast, I really, really hate how Viz has decided to do their streams. Hulu is a piece of shit. Seriously, either it or my comp (not likely) was lagging so much that there were random image skips throughout the episode. And then random commercials? Wtf!? C'mon, Viz, Funimation has a much more viewer-friendly video stream than you do at the moment -___-.

Man, that fail almost makes me WANT to watch a fansub instead. Some of their subs weren't even synced right. I wonder if this is just their fault or if it happens with simulcasts...

That said, why is there no AVI RAW on Tokyo Tosho?! I see one for an mp4 formatted one, but I'm not sure if WMM supports that video type....and WMM is what I use to take my screenshots....
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 22:02   Link #247
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvee View Post
Hm, that did feel a tad rushed (and I only read the small part of the manga where Kagura was talking to Goryamaru), but I have to disagree with all of you.

To me, this felt like a perfect (or near-perfect) transition episode. It HAS been 3 years. Most likely viewers from the original anime probably forgot a lot of shit that happened and thus why we got a random recap about Naraku in the beginning. And even though the events felt rushed, they apparently knew what they were doing since I found no plotholes ("Morymaru is injured? Oh yeah, Kouga injured him like 5 minutes ago....").

Also, as I recall, ANN reported this date to be the PREVIEW and the real series starts next week. If next week's episode isn't more slowly paced, I dunno what to tell you. Although it seems that they made their trailer using clips from the first two episodes.

Now then, I absolutely LOVE the new opening and ending <3. I might actually have to download those songs once the singles are released.

In contrast, I really, really hate how Viz has decided to do their streams. Hulu is a piece of shit. Seriously, either it or my comp (not likely) was lagging so much that there were random image skips throughout the episode. And then random commercials? Wtf!? C'mon, Viz, Funimation has a much more viewer-friendly video stream than you do at the moment -___-.

Man, that fail almost makes me WANT to watch a fansub instead. Some of their subs weren't even synced right. I wonder if this is just their fault or if it happens with simulcasts...

That said, why is there no AVI RAW on Tokyo Tosho?! I see one for an mp4 formatted one, but I'm not sure if WMM supports that video type....and WMM is what I use to take my screenshots....
Hopefully someone in Asia was able to rip the stream during the simulcast....... well at least I hope......cuase I have to agree Hulu's quality/subbers/commercials = crappy viewer experience.........
Old 2009-10-03, 22:05   Link #248
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

must move this thread to special thread for inuyasha only NAO!

oh mannn i've been waiting soooo long for this. I want to watch 1st episode :X
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 22:21   Link #249
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

ahh apparently someone did catch the stream oer ther in Asia......but for some reason they didn't get the the preview but never mind that ..... having something is better than nothing.....
Old 2009-10-03, 22:36   Link #250
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
@Cuxe: I see a really good quality RAW on Youtube, but the uploader doesn't say where they found it.

Tried google searching and no one else has it.

And wouldn't people be able to capture the video the normal way it was done through a TV? Or did Sunrise and Viz set up the simulcast so that it somehow isn't rippable from a TV?
Old 2009-10-03, 22:41   Link #251
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Oh gee wish I could watch it, but I don't live in the right region, bull.

http://www.shonensunday.com/anime/index.php?sid=10&ep=1

Screw it. *Watches RAW on youtube*
Old 2009-10-03, 22:45   Link #252
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

@Miyuki: Be happy then. Because the Hulu stream sucked major ass. Actually, you're a lot better off watching it on Youtube, because Youtube at least won't make you watch random commercials at certain intervals.

And if that was somehow sarcasm directed at me, it failed. :\.
Old 2009-10-03, 23:10   Link #253
Xagzan

I'm so glad that Wada returned to do the music. That was definitely one of the best things I liked about the original series. That, and also its length, though I'm probably one of the only ones here who liked the series for being long. Actually, I'm a little hesitant to watch this first episode now, hearing how insanely rushed it is, because if it turns out to be just 26 or so episodes I will be very disappointed (again I liked the first one for how long it went on). And it doesn't even seem possible. The final battle would have to take place in like 1 episode, and I just can't see that happening.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 23:15   Link #254
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

I was going to watch the RAW, but luckily the guy who posted the RAW said he'll post subs too, so I'll wait for those.<link removed>

Last edited by monir; 2009-10-04 at 04:33.
Miyuki-ism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 23:15   Link #255
digiboy123
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to digiboy123
Just watched Viz's sub. It was great.

And as for the anime itself:

Loved. Every. Damn. Second.
digiboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 23:17   Link #256
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Even though people say that it's being rushed, I feel I like it just as much as well.
Old 2009-10-03, 23:29   Link #257
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I dunno why people like utube so much but just watched the mkv ...... great quality very nice Ep
Old 2009-10-04, 00:23   Link #258
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Wow, Inuyasha again after all this time - deja vu all over again...

I certainly can't argue with the view that the pacing was seriously rushed. It felt almost like a clip show, a "best of" ep recapping events that haven't actually happened yet. There was pretty much no exposition and the entire episode pretty much zipped from one major plot point to another with no bridge in between. However, I still have some hope that the entire conclusion won't be that rushed. Maybe, because it was the first ep, they wanted to make sure everyone got screen time and all of the major threads of the story were touched on - and they'll slow down a bit now. I sure hope so - that one left me exhausted. I don't know if I can take 25 more like it.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 00:44   Link #259
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

@Guardian: Like I said, this date was announced as the preview date by ANN. If this felt like a humongous story recap, it most likely was meant to be one. Next episode looks like it goes slower, at least from the preview. Can't really judge since I'm not there in the manga.

@Xag: You're not alone! When I was little I loved this series partly because of its length, too. I think it has something to do with my fondness for long stories.

@CuXe: Youtube = no commercials and little to no frame skips
Hulu = commercials and lots of frame skips.
Old 2009-10-04, 00:52   Link #260
vbann

I thought the episode was great. It was a bit too fast paced, but I just finished watching the season 7 set like 2 weeks ago and the last 3 episodes of that felt almost EXACTLY the same.
vbann is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, shounen