Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-09-19, 16:54   Link #8141
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardrago View Post
Could anyone post the picture for the new improved 00 Qan[T], if not, then I hope they will illistrate soon,
What do you mean but "new, improved 00 Qan [T]"?

Are you talking about its 00V counterpart?
Old 2010-09-19, 17:10   Link #8142
stardrago

No, I mean the one that people were saying its back had wings like the Strike Freedom at the end of the movie after the battle
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 17:34   Link #8143
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Setsuna seems to be fine with what's occurred to him, so I don't really think he's got a bad end at all, much less the worst end.
Setsuna never loved Marina in a romantic way anyway. With Setsuna his one true love was always Gundam, and now in the form of Mecha Christ he can be with Gundam in a loving relationship.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 17:45   Link #8144
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
Then the movie was totally worth it.
You have no idea what type of joy I'm feeling knowing everything D-KLAC said would happen, didn't.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 17:58   Link #8145
gekido666

so we now have a innovator + ELS setsuna?
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 19:24   Link #8146
Raine721

More review if no one have uploaded this one yet.

http://zotaku.com/2010/09/19/the-gun...-movie-review/

http://srsbiz-in.the-circ.us/gundam-00-movie/#more-793

More detailed review

http://www.anyhollywood.com/09/video...er-review.html

Last edited by Raine721; 2010-09-19 at 19:40. Reason: adding link
Raine721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 20:02   Link #8147
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

From what I can gathered, almost everybody who had already watched the movie said it's a little disappointing but totally worth it.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 20:12   Link #8148
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
From what I can gathered, almost everybody who had already watched the movie said it's a little disappointing but totally worth it.
Friend of mine felt it was a bit rushed, but nice on a whole.

Damn. I so want to see it now.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 20:56   Link #8149
vbann

The more I think about it, kinda feel sorry for marina. I would of hoped she got married and had kids or something. She's been waiting for damn 50 years....come on 50 YEARS. Ok maybe 10 or pushing it at 20 but 50!!??-_- We all know Setsuna could care less about romance as long as he has his gundam but for marina, come on. Its not like setsuna said he would return in 50 years, much less at all.

And even if setsuna didnt dissapear the end result would still be the same. marina would die of old age and setsuna would live on(without looking like the terminator), since it was said that innavators lifespan was several times longer than humans.

The only happy setsunaXmarina end would be if after credits setsu revealed some god hax ELS/innavator ability to innovate marina, take he back to her youth, and the two journey the galaxy to seek "more understanding"... or is that a little too much imagination

And the same goes for the rest of the human population. 40% of humans have now turned to innovators, and whats gonna happen to the other 60%, you guys better work fast on changing the rest of the humans because in another 100-150 years they wont exist anymore( unless innavators start mating with normal humans).

Also i wonder what the new appearence of setsuna signifies, did he evolve as a innovator or did the ELS assimilate with him making him a hybrid. Either way his special abilities are probable the most powerful thing yet in all of gundam.

And whats this talk of the quanta having a "wing" upgrade at the movie end? That almost guarentees more explination or another 00 model.

I just think that the ending has lead to lots of possibilities
vbann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 20:58   Link #8150
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbann View Post
Speaking of Marina, just how "old" was she

Was she the type of old that if u saw a screen-shot of her and knew it was a 50 year time leap, that you would tell it was her (other than being blind)

...Or are we talking the type of old where it looks like she could collapse and die in any second

in other words im asking did she age well?
She is 81. Now blind. She was never married from what I had seen from the photo of her with a number of kids, playing piano. Based on the photo, we know it's her. If not, you will still be able to tell it's her. Who else will be playing the piano if not her.

It has been so long. Setsuna and Marina embraced and hugged.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 21:00   Link #8151
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

As a previous forum member said, you don't need love to feel complete. Marina left a extremely fulfilling life.
Old 2010-09-19, 21:09   Link #8152
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

You know, its entirely possible she did marry in the meantime, and that her possible husband merely passed away before that scene. Its just not necessary to show.
Old 2010-09-19, 21:11   Link #8153
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbann View Post
The more I think about it, kinda feel sorry for marina. I would of hoped she got married and had kids or something. She's been waiting for damn 50 years....come on 50 YEARS. Ok maybe 10 or pushing it at 20 but 50!!??-_- We all know Setsuna could care less about romance as long as he has his gundam but for marina, come on. Its not like setsuna said he would return in 50 years, much less at all.

And even if setsuna didnt dissapear the end result would still be the same. marina would die of old age and setsuna would live on(without looking like the terminator), since it was said that innavators lifespan was several times longer than humans.

The only happy setsunaXmarina end would be if after credits setsu revealed some god hax ELS/innavator ability to innovate marina, take he back to her youth, and the two journey the galaxy to seek "more understanding"... or is that a little too much imagination

And the same goes for the rest of the human population. 40% of humans have now turned to innovators, and whats gonna happen to the other 60%, you guys better work fast on changing the rest of the humans because in another 100-150 years they wont exist anymore( unless innavators start mating with normal humans).

Also i wonder what the new appearence of setsuna signifies, did he evolve as a innovator or did the ELS assimilate with him making him a hybrid. Either way his special abilities are probable the most powerful thing yet in all of gundam.

And whats this talk of the quanta having a "wing" upgrade at the movie end? That almost guarentees more explination or another 00 model.

I just think that the ending has lead to lots of possibilities
I hope it won't turn out into a new war due to difference in race (innovator and human aka coordinator and natural)

Setsuna acknowledged that Marina is right as peace can be achieved by understanding each other as written in the message at the end. How does that sound linking to the letters at the end of season 1 and 2.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 21:17   Link #8154
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I look at this, and I believe that the Gadelaza can indeed transform into something.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2010-09-19 at 21:30.
Old 2010-09-19, 21:20   Link #8155
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I look at this, and come to the belief that the Gadelaza can indeed transform into something.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...mmon/blank.gif
And how does a blank image lead you to believe that?
Old 2010-09-19, 21:23   Link #8156
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
And how does a blank image lead you to believe that?
It's been fixed.
Old 2010-09-19, 21:25   Link #8157
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I look at this, and come to the belief that the Gadelaza can indeed transform into something.

You can see the head in mobile armor form though, and that particular manga page from which your image was snipped doesn't even feature a mobile suit transformation of any sort.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 21:27   Link #8158
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

You can see the head in mobile armor form though, and that particular manga page from which your image was snipped doesn't even feature a mobile suit transformation of any sort.
Well good for the manga, but I still think it had a unused transformation process.

Oh, and btw, I know the Gadelaza didn't transform into anything in the movie. I was simply pointing out, that by the design of the head, I believe it has some unused transformation.
Old 2010-09-19, 21:28   Link #8159
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Anybody found the whole scanlation of Gundam 00 the Movie manga yet?
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 21:39   Link #8160
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I read that

Spoiler for spoiler:

Tags
gundam 00 movie