AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-07-12, 08:44   Link #1001
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
There could be a traitor inside their own factions too. Also DxD is meant to be an independent team unrelated to any factions or alliance, their sole purpose is to combat the Khaos Brigade. Third, the team each faction/myths are forming isn't because of doubting DxD, DxD was just formed in Volume 16, the teams are formed after Rizevim is introduced because of Rizevim's goal is too dangerous and also for self defence in case KB attacks them. Not having a fighting force would be fatal at this point after all.
3) That is all good in dandy, but the status of being independent and unrelated is more a name sake and it is not fooling any of the other Mythologies. Majority of Team DXD is part of the Alliance, only a couple are of other Mythologies.

Its pretty logically to doubt Team DXD on the outside, considering the individuals involves. Each faction has a lot of traitors, coupled with the fact that there is a real Lucifer descendent has appears, the numbers traitors already present probably doubled or tripled because of this. A large part of the Alliance still wants to kill off each other. The roadblocks that has appears have come from individual traitors from the Alliance sides.

2) Base off spoilers we've gotten, there is a Mythology that is already forming a team, not for self defence but for the purposes that was of team DXD of taking down Lucifer uninvited of course.

1) Other factions have traitors as well, but no doubt the majority of the traitors has come from the Alliance side.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 09:11   Link #1002
Direwolf18

To be fair up to this point only the Alliance has really been involved in the conflict. It's a lot less likely to have a traitor if your side isn't even involved. Take Loki, he was pissed because the Norse Gods were getting involved in biblical crap. If Odin had decided to sit things out and not get involved, Loki would never have moved.

The issue is of course now Rizevim is moving, so other factions have to get involved. He is just to frigging powerful. Ignoring a God class entity who is pretty much hostile to everyone, is not a sound long term strategy. The Mayan Gods (who weren't necessarily the nicest entities ever, the whole human sacrifice thing) may have not given a crap about the internal matters of the biblical faction, but when their problems start splashing onto them in the form of Rizevim they WILL respond.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 09:33   Link #1003
G147

Quote:
“And one more thing, there is a suggestion coming from the executives of each faction.”
Everyone pays attention to Sensei’s words.
“Since an incident happened where the territory of the two greatest factions of the Vampires got taken down, each of the factions will be feeling nervous from now on. Each of the mythologies will have at least one insanely strong God in their forces, but they have to worry about how people will view them, so they are not able to go out and take down the terrorists so easily. That’s why we are in need of a counter-terrorist team that consists of strong fighters that can fight Rizevim and his group head on while being able to move to such places right away.”
A counter-terrorist team! Yup, we really need them.
Hey, if he’s telling us this, then…… It seems like everyone besides me have also realised it due to having all of us gather here.
Sensei then says it while looking around us.
“That team will receive the right to act freely from each faction and it will suit us better the stronger they are. Yeah, all of you here had your name suggested for that counter-terrorist team with mixed background. The Devils, the Fallen Angel, the Angels, a Vampire, the Youkais, a Valkyrie, a Grim Reaper, a beast-man, a human, and finally the Dragons—. You can say you guys are in a different level despite being a mixed team. Furthermore, it will be really easy to have you guys move.”
Hopefully this solves the misunderstanding.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 09:44   Link #1004
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Hopefully this solves the misunderstanding.
I read the entire volume my friend. The spoiler, I noted where other Mythologies are taking action of their own uninvited is somewhere in the end of volume 17 or 18 (if so, then this discussion is not volume 17 and will have to end, I'll go check). The quote that you have there is from volume 16, things change, and in this Light Novel things change rapidly.

As a whole, I do not doubt the purpose of Team DXD, but I doubt the higher ups of each of their respective factions. Vali's group whose now align with Norse, probably while other Gods didn't voice an opposition against Odin taking Vali as his adopted son, they probably had a lot of it inside which could be into play in future volumes. The Alliance's situation has already been noted, a lot of Devils are more prone of being traitors due to a real Lucifer appearing, however, the Angels and Fallen Angels still have many traitors still roaming as well. Hindu has an agenda of their own which we don't know nothing about.The ones I believe that doesn't have much to do with traitors is most likely the Youkai.

Other Mythology will not look at Team DXD, but their races as a whole if they can be trusted. Which frankly, I trust team DXD, but I do not trust most of their races.
Old 2014-07-12, 09:49   Link #1005
saw2097

Vol 17 Life 4 updated

And I have to say, I truly feel sorry for Asia in this one.

Fafnir needs to be smacked.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 09:52   Link #1006
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Vol 17 Life 4 updated

And I have to say, I truly feel sorry for Asia in this one.

Fafnir needs to be smacked.
I wonder, how many times have we said this on a consensus?
Old 2014-07-12, 10:02   Link #1007
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I wonder, how many times have we said this on a consensus?
Quite a few, but without a doubt Euclid really makes my stomach turn this chapter far more than Fafnir's behavior.

There is no competition.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 10:03   Link #1008
B214

Quote:
I read the entire volume my friend. The spoiler, I noted where other Mythologies are taking action of their own uninvited is somewhere in the end of volume 17 or 18 (if so, then this discussion is not volume 17 and will have to end, I'll go check). The quote that you have there is from volume 16, things change, and in this Light Novel things change rapidly.

As a whole, I do not doubt the purpose of Team DXD, but I doubt the higher ups of each of their respective factions. Vali's group whose now align with Norse, probably while other Gods didn't voice an opposition against Odin taking Vali as his adopted son, they probably had a lot of it inside which could be into play in future volumes. The Alliance's situation has already been noted, a lot of Devils are more prone of being traitors due to a real Lucifer appearing, however, the Angels and Fallen Angels still have many traitors still roaming as well. Hindu has an agenda of their own which we don't know nothing about.The ones I believe that doesn't have much to do with traitors is most likely the Youkai.

Other Mythology will not look at Team DXD, but their races as a whole if they can be trusted. Which frankly, I trust team DXD, but I do not trust most of their races.
Nothing has changed since then. It's not that DxD isn't producing results. They are producing results, and compared to most factions, DxD is more trusted than inside their own religion. At least in DxD, there aren't any traitors.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 10:05   Link #1009
ImperialFlameGod8190

After reading the new updates im disappointed since Euclid is a siscon in the end
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 10:14   Link #1010
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
After reading the new updates im disappointed since Euclid is a siscon in the end
Who wins, Sirzerchs or Euclid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Nothing has changed since then. It's not that DxD isn't producing results. They are producing results, and compared to most factions, DxD is more trusted than inside their own religion. At least in DxD, there aren't any traitors.
They are producing results, however, they have more defeats and the producing results are just repelling attacks. DXD is whom I trust, the Higher ups from the Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels, I do not. After all, its the higher ups who is still the overseer of the team.
Old 2014-07-12, 10:23   Link #1011
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
Who wins, Sirzerchs or Euclid?
euclid win, he is very obsessed with his sister. and sirzechs is just normal siscon who adore his sister too much

anyway, i wonder if issei shouts like this in battle
"heh, you damn siscon!. you know nothing about your sister. *grin* i talking about your beloved sister naked body which is surpasses rias"
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 10:26   Link #1012
ImperialFlameGod8190

If u mean whose a bigger siscon I'm gonna say Euclid. If its who wins in a fight its Sirzechs that's about it
Old 2014-07-12, 10:27   Link #1013
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

What the hell . Fafnir is crackin me up . This update is great . Also the siscon Euclid is revealed .
Old 2014-07-12, 10:31   Link #1014
LowCholesterol

yeah, about fafnir.
i want to use that recipe in cooking contest
Old 2014-07-12, 10:42   Link #1015
ImperialFlameGod8190

Btw I got one for you whose a bigger siscon Euclid or Levi-tan
Old 2014-07-12, 10:45   Link #1016
LowCholesterol

emm hard choice

both of them are same kind of siscon
Old 2014-07-12, 10:45   Link #1017
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Btw I got one for you whose a bigger siscon Euclid or Levi-tan
Lets see, one would start a war with another world because he lost his sister to another man, and a sister who would start a war with Heaven because her little sister didn't tell her about bringing family to school day.

Winner: Euclid
Old 2014-07-12, 10:46   Link #1018
Tbolt

Great update, I love how Ise drew out why Euclid was acting the way he is totally clearing Grayfia from any wrong doing. And the mental growth in Ise in this short period of time is great, he seems to now understand that he does not have to be afraid of strong foes that by being himself he can win. MHO.

The difference between Siscon Sirzechs and Euclid is that Sirzechs never let it become an all powerful obsession, but Euclid let it become his life.
Old 2014-07-12, 10:49   Link #1019
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
The difference between Siscon Sircens and Euclid is that Sirzechs never let it become an all powerful obsession, but Euclid let it become his life.
......I wouldn't go that far, then what would describe of Zirzerchs' love when he was taking pictures of Rias while she was sleeping?
Old 2014-07-12, 10:54   Link #1020
G147

So let me sum Euclid up, he's a sis-con, he thinks like a "Devil" and acts like one, he supports Rizevim because Rizevim is his ideal "Devil" and A "Lucifer" who he believes is his duty as a Lucifuge to support them, he looks down on low-class Devil and he targets Rose because she reminds him of Grayfia. In short he's just crazy. How many roles and desire does he want to have fulfilled.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, romance, spoiler