AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-26, 19:47   Link #6501
Miraluka
Banned

Nah, she still would demand it no matter what.

The only way to avoid this is by skipping the batsu game... wait, the never did such bet in the manga so yeah, this will be skipped so that will leave those who follow both series to notice what I said in the previous post.
Old 2014-03-26, 20:01   Link #6502
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^ only to statisfy myself i will write this: he should also involve accel into this fight afterall the sisters are involved and i do think that a bit insaneness would help....
they dont even need to meet each other (touma, mikoto, accel) but he should do something, and i dont believe that accel was unable to do anything because he was unaffected during Vol.12 and vol. 20-22...
I believe you need to realize that Accelerator is probably saving the day somewhere else right now. It's not like he needs to make an appearance here. Characters in this world have lives, so he's probably doing something important. Further down the line, Kamachi could perhaps narrate what he was doing during this arc, but that's for another time. It isn't like Kamachi doesn't have a bajillion ideas he could write down at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
I just noticed if Touma went all the way to save Mikoto on this arc, wouldn't this make her look ungrateful because she still forced Touma him to follow her batsu game...?
She probably will lose her memory even if it's partial. Otherwise, she never saw his face or something like that. Regardless, I think we should wait until the conclusion to comment about that certain factor. Though you have a point otherwise.
Old 2014-03-26, 21:18   Link #6503
dKmps
ñe

Well, we were talking about how they may have lost their memories about this when all the thing with Mikoto going berserk started, the question is: how?
Exterior is supposedly completely destroyed.

Well, Touma is "special", he may have take it like a everyday thing...
We don't know much about Gunha, but I don't think he'll forget.
Same goes for the Sisters, in fact, they may not know much about what happened.
Then we have Mikoto and her friends, is there where Misaki may come to act, with friends: piece of cake, but what about Mikoto? will she just force her memory erasing ability into her?
Old 2014-03-27, 00:49   Link #6504
Flere821
Lurker

Spoiler for ch69 comments:
Old 2014-03-27, 01:12   Link #6505
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for ch69 comments:
Mitori was having Mikoto charge a large scale attack that would destroy the entire city. During the middle of the process, Mitori was KO-ed but the attack kept growing and charging up.
Old 2014-03-27, 02:02   Link #6506
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Nah, she still would demand it no matter what.

The only way to avoid this is by skipping the batsu game... wait, the never did such bet in the manga so yeah, this will be skipped so that will leave those who follow both series to notice what I said in the previous post.
Regarding the Penalty Game... I actually think this evens the odds. First Touma lost his day to incidents. Then Mikoto lost her day due to incidents. Kamijou was relatively okay for this second day (arm loss and level 5.5 fight not withstanding).

To me it makes more sense that the Penalty Game is still on. Though honestly I'm still waiting for that night dance with Mikoto and Touma...
Old 2014-03-27, 04:03   Link #6507
WiliamZ0

Just read RAW of Railgun 69. How to say it, NICE!
Old 2014-03-27, 08:45   Link #6508
cleed

Also big announcement coming the 10th of April.
Old 2014-03-27, 09:40   Link #6509
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
Source? Index 3 probably.
Old 2014-03-27, 09:54   Link #6510
dKmps
ñe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
Is about that picture from a magazine? doesn't it says something about May 10th and not April's?
Old 2014-03-27, 13:19   Link #6511
Death Usagi
Banned

Hope it will be Index 3. The anime has a lot of catching up to do. Although the pace is fine as if it is too rushed, then the story will feel too vague.
Old 2014-03-27, 13:45   Link #6512
zaeraal

The translation is out.

I was really surprised when Gunha said he wanted to eliminate it with a self-destructing technique.
That was probably the first time I seriously considered him having some guts.

Mikoto commented that the power she summoned isn't esper power, that it was brought in by her desires.
Maybe that was the reason IB was pushed back as it could not understood those laws.

Explanation of Mitori's is interesting and a bit OP.
She can control her power up to hundreds of kilometers.
Normaly espers lose their effectivenes with range.
Even Kuroko bet that she SHOULD have been close to Mikoto, when searching for her.

What I didn't liked was how Touma fully understood what she was thinking and said what he should.
Even though he himself SAID that he has no idea what is going on!

But nevertheless, his speech was nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 19-20
Touma: I know there's a less-than-desirable side to Academy City.

Touma: And I know it's being controlled by important people...
Touma: so that we can't touch it.

Touma: But...
Touma: even if you successfully eliminated it by force...
Touma: I doubt it would bring about the kind of world you want.

Touma: I'm sure you know some people other than me who were working to help you.

Touma: Just change things bit by bit with them.

Touma: And I'll help too, of course.
Even though I am sure she immediatly forgot the bolded part...

As for the announcement - it is stated that Dengeki will have some important announcement for April 10th.

Hovewer I do not think it is going to be anime, as they stated before, they are not currently planning one.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...78#post4977178
Old 2014-03-27, 14:39   Link #6513
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
The translation is out.

I was really surprised when Gunha said he wanted to eliminate it with a self-destructing technique.
That was probably the first time I seriously considered him having some guts.

Mikoto commented that the power she summoned isn't esper power, that it was brought in by her desires.
Maybe that was the reason IB was pushed back as it could not understood those laws.

Explanation of Mitori's is interesting and a bit OP.
She can control her power up to hundreds of kilometers.
Normaly espers lose their effectivenes with range.
Even Kuroko bet that she SHOULD have been close to Mikoto, when searching for her.

What I didn't liked was how Touma fully understood what she was thinking and said what he should.

But nevertheless, his speech was nice

Even though I am sure she immediatly forgot the bolded part...

As for the announcement - it is stated that Dengeki will have some important announcement for April 10th.

Hovewer I do not think it is going to be anime, as they stated before, they are not currently planning one.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...78#post4977178
That speech by Touma was amazing!!! It's nice to see feelings on Academy City's leadership. Thank you Kamachi.

He also mentioned the other people helping Mikoto which was nice to see.

Mainly though, I'm curious about how much he knew about the darkness by the time of the Daihasesai... did he know that much? Maybe there was more going on behind the scenes that will be revealed eventually that we didn't know about... I thought he only had the arc with Deep Blood and the Sisters Arc by this time in Academy City... and everything else was really the magic side, not the science side...

How was he aware of that?... interesting...

I'm also guessing it's not an anime, though it was revealed that the announcement probably only concerned the railgun anime and not the Index anime...

While I'd like to see it, I think it's too much to hope for right now.
Old 2014-03-27, 15:11   Link #6514
zibi88

maybe there will be an misaki spin-off xD in which we learn the past with touma :P
Old 2014-03-27, 15:17   Link #6515
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
maybe there will be an misaki spin-off xD in which we learn the past with touma :P
Kamachi barely started with Accelerator manga though O.o;;

A Misaki spin-off sounds nice though XP
Old 2014-03-27, 19:18   Link #6516
LG-MAX

Quote:
He knew that someone was trying to turn her into a level 6, this is much more than she knew in various situations that involved him. so why so much hate?

Spoiler for theory for this metal (Index side):

Quote:
Mainly though, I'm curious about how much he knew about the darkness by the time of the Daihasesai... did he know that much?
he witnessed the Level 6 project sisters version, I would say that he has an idea about what happens in this city

Last edited by LG-MAX; 2014-03-27 at 19:32.
Old 2014-03-27, 19:28   Link #6517
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX View Post
He knew that someone was trying to turn her into a level 6, this is much more than she knew in various situations that involved him. so why so much hate?

Spoiler for theory for this metal (Index side):

he witnessed the Level 6 project sisters version, he would say that he has an idea about what happens in this city
Does he know about the elite people ruling it though? I thought he only knew about the level 6 shift details... now I'm wondering what those experiment papers said about academy city...
Old 2014-03-27, 19:39   Link #6518
LG-MAX

Man, if something like the project level 6 freely happened, of course it was because it had powerful people behind, Touma is not stupid, though the anime pass this impression, the novel makes clear that he is not.

is clear that according to a passage in NT9, makes clear that it is possible that he even involved more with the dark side, whether Railgun or Accelerator.
Old 2014-03-27, 20:19   Link #6519
BW95
Banned

Found the raws. Wow. This must have been a really deep moment for Mikoto. I'm shocked by the fact that she didn't go biribiri on Touma for seeing her naked.
Old 2014-03-28, 01:39   Link #6520
Death Usagi
Banned

I'd say it is too early to say she won't go biri biri on him =w=;

It's possible in the next chapter Mikoto is still naked and she realizes that she was seen nude in front of Touma then she goes biri biri 8D
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen