Notices

Old 2015-12-30, 13:19   Link #61
Tyrhunger
The First and the Last

Ranta is a character so rare in Anime/Manga/LN that makes me love his attitude
Tyrhunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 15:21   Link #62
Toullaty

I believe only the volume one will have an adaptation, like with Rokka no Yuusha. Rather, I think it would probably be better.
The anime seems to have a lot of promises with scenes which have been added like the group in a kitchen, preparing a meal. But there are too many things to give only 4 episodes to volume 1 (6 episodes will be possible, but I doubt they give an adaptation for the 2 first volumes).

With only 4 épisodes, the anime will likely show the death of Manato at the end of episode 2 and the meeting and story of Mary during the episode 3 to have in the episode 4, the vengeance against the goblins. But it may be too fast, not giving enough time to know the characters and have an impact.

The end of volume one is also a great place to end because of the motivation it gives to the group to continue.
Toullaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 16:08   Link #63
cronqvist917
ShadowChaser

I do see this LN base or probably inspired by Ragnarok.. really seriously with the Job system that you needed to be trained by Guildmaster.. and every Job has a guild.. so I think there's a Class advancement... And it would probably be cool... to see Haruhiro become Assassin or Rogue right ?
Old 2015-12-30, 19:12   Link #64
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toullaty View Post
I believe only the volume one will have an adaptation, like with Rokka no Yuusha. Rather, I think it would probably be better.
The anime seems to have a lot of promises with scenes which have been added like the group in a kitchen, preparing a meal. But there are too many things to give only 4 episodes to volume 1 (6 episodes will be possible, but I doubt they give an adaptation for the 2 first volumes).

With only 4 épisodes, the anime will likely show the death of Manato at the end of episode 2 and the meeting and story of Mary during the episode 3 to have in the episode 4, the vengeance against the goblins. But it may be too fast, not giving enough time to know the characters and have an impact.

The end of volume one is also a great place to end because of the motivation it gives to the group to continue.
Well the series is slow paced, so covering one volume leaves room for more development but trying to cover 3 covers more of the story. I can't see them ending it on volume 2 either. Honestly volume 1 or 3 are the best stopping points. It really hinges om what the director is going for.
Old 2016-01-01, 23:50   Link #65
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronqvist917 View Post
Well need some spoilers to this...
Blood, blood, blood, tears, tears and oh yes...pain lots of pain.

i love to see the anime end at vol3. The ending of vol3 would rive the anime watchers completely nuts.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2016-01-02 at 01:37.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 14:38   Link #66
cronqvist917
ShadowChaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Blood, blood, blood, tears, tears and oh yes...pain lots of pain.

i love to see the anime end at vol3. The ending of vol3 would rive the anime watchers completely nuts.
Heard some Spoilers in Volume 3... This LN is like.... Akame Ga Kill + Danmachi .... if I'm not mistaken.. right?
Old 2016-01-03, 09:34   Link #67
definitelyanerd
ILeDra

Does Haruhiro find any love interest in Vols 6 and 7?
Well i saw Mary and another guy walk together in Vol 06's illustrations. Does that mean Mary has no interest in Haruhiro? If anyone read Vol6, can u tell me about that part? I'm really anxious. I dont know Japanese.
definitelyanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 01:00   Link #68
cronqvist917
ShadowChaser

Please give me links for the illustration thx
Old 2016-01-06, 07:17   Link #69
TowaKanai

Quote:
Originally Posted by definitelyanerd View Post
Does Haruhiro find any love interest in Vols 6 and 7?
Well i saw Mary and another guy walk together in Vol 06's illustrations. Does that mean Mary has no interest in Haruhiro? If anyone read Vol6, can u tell me about that part? I'm really anxious. I dont know Japanese.
Spoiler for answer:

I'm curious as well now that vol7 is what the state of Haruhiro's relationship with Mary has progressed, and by extension with the rest of the party and other characters.

Spoiler for vol7 spoiler:
TowaKanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 22:23   Link #70
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronqvist917 View Post
Heard some Spoilers in Volume 3... This LN is like.... Akame Ga Kill + Danmachi .... if I'm not mistaken.. right?
The casualty rate is clase to akame but i dont see much like danmanchi or any of the rpg wn/ln as there are no lvl ups just new skills you can learn when you can afford the tutition.
Old 2016-01-10, 17:16   Link #71
charasu
DigiDestinied

some kindered soul...
please tell me the current haru party member set
Old 2016-01-10, 18:24   Link #72
Mark00

So, is this supossed to be this slow phased? The second part was pretty boring, and the ending did nothing to make me want to watch episode 2. Looks more like a slice of life than an adventure for the time being. Directors should know you have to make something to impact the viewers in episóde 1, even if they needed to cut a lot of thing to adapt a hole volume in 1 episode, like BokuMachi did.
Mark00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 07:09   Link #73
D-Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark00 View Post
So, is this supossed to be this slow phased? The second part was pretty boring, and the ending did nothing to make me want to watch episode 2. Looks more like a slice of life than an adventure for the time being. Directors should know you have to make something to impact the viewers in episóde 1, even if they needed to cut a lot of thing to adapt a hole volume in 1 episode, like BokuMachi did.
They already cut things, and since the pre-air event aired first 2 episodes, i guess that's what they planned.
D-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 10:01   Link #74
Toullaty

Yes, many things are differents (the creation of the party, living in dwellings, Damroww) and many rpg elements seem to have disappeared (the bank, the skills,...) but the important things are present to give the same atmosphere and some changes are justified.

Toullaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 12:07   Link #75
Mark00

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
They already cut things, and since the pre-air event aired first 2 episodes, i guess that's what they planned.
Really? There was so much uselless talk (they where even dicussing the mage boobs, for god sake), i though the staff was adapting the novel bit by bit, without cuting anything. Episode 1 and i already want that Dark Knight dead as fast as possible. Well, maybe something happen in episode 2 (doesn't look like it for the PV showing more slice of life stuff with most of them relaxing). I really like mediaval settings, so i will give it the 3 episode test anyway.
Mark00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 00:14   Link #76
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrhunger View Post
Ranta is a character so rare in Anime/Manga/LN that makes me love his attitude
He deserve a love
I ship him with Yume already after watched the first episide
Any romance progress for our rude dark knight?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 03:43   Link #77
D-Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark00 View Post
Really? There was so much uselless talk (they where even dicussing the mage boobs, for god sake), i though the staff was adapting the novel bit by bit, without cuting anything. Episode 1 and i already want that Dark Knight dead as fast as possible. Well, maybe something happen in episode 2 (doesn't look like it for the PV showing more slice of life stuff with most of them relaxing). I really like mediaval settings, so i will give it the 3 episode test anyway.
If they 100% following the LN you won't even see any battle in episode 1.
D-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 07:49   Link #78
definitelyanerd
ILeDra

Only LN readers are patient. Anime watchers aren't the type to wait for a fight in other episodes.
definitelyanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 08:01   Link #79
charasu
DigiDestinied

i took sneak peek at illust from vol 7, and.....

Spoiler for :

Old 2016-01-12, 09:18   Link #80
zztop

I'd like to recommend Grimgal to a friend but I'm not sure how to describe the genre accurately. Would "survival slice of life fantasy" be accurate in any way?

Also, what is the truth of the main characters being in Grimgal? Is it an Angel Beats type scenario where they are all in some kind of fantasy-themed purgatory? Or were they all transported from our world for a greater purpose?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amnesia, fantasy, harem, light novel