AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-25, 20:27   Link #41
Miraluka
Banned

Ha! lol

He reap what he sow. He is the one needing to apologize.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 20:35   Link #42
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
Betrayal?, why do you think that?

First of all everything was Tomoya's fault, he's just a delusional Otaku who can't even face the girls feelings toward him, run away like a fag every time the girls take the chance to do something with him. Also if you want to say "BETRAYAL" there is only one, when Tomoya said fuck all the hard work of everyone and run to Eriri's house to take care of her meanwhile she was sick, that's the reason why Megumi goes away, that's the reason why Utaha and Eriri thinks that leaving the group is best.

Tomoya needs to grow up and that happens only because Utaha and Eriri set in motion the gears, if they don't Tomoya is going to keep his retarded way of thinking and hurting everyone close to him.
as said i know is his fault no doubth about it..but the way they talk about it AFTER showing him a paper with theyr name on an other group staff doesnt sound entirely in the RIGHT to me either well... maibe is just me no problem
Old 2015-03-25, 20:37   Link #43
Miraluka
Banned

That's because they wanted him to know what he just did, that they won't tolerate his selfishness when it tramples over their feelings and hardwork.

When he noticed, obviously, it was already late.
Old 2015-03-25, 20:39   Link #44
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
no doubth it was is fault but what and how they did wasn't really in the RIGHT either.... at least to me
Wasn't right? They left the guy who couldn't do his job and make them better. How is that not right? Boy brought this upon himself. He was a sinking ship and the girls went for the nearest lifeboat before they were dragged down with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
Betrayal?, why do you think that?

First of all everything was Tomoya's fault, he's just a delusional Otaku who can't even face the girls feelings toward him, run away like a fag every time the girls take the chance to do something with him. Also if you want to say "BETRAYAL" there is only one, when Tomoya said fuck all the hard work of everyone and run to Eriri's house to take care of her meanwhile she was sick, that's the reason why Megumi goes away, that's the reason why Utaha and Eriri thinks that leaving the group is best.

Tomoya needs to grow up and that happens only because Utaha and Eriri set in motion the gears, if they don't Tomoya is going to keep his retarded way of thinking and hurting everyone close to him.
I just want to make sure I got things here so correct me if I'm wrong. To add on to what you said, Tomoya was too close to Eiriri and Utaha to properly criticize them and push to make their talents bloom, which is their main reason for leaving him.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 20:48   Link #45
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Wasn't right? They left the guy who couldn't do his job and make them better. How is that not right? Boy brought this upon himself. He was a sinking ship and the girls went for the nearest lifeboat before they were dragged down with him.

I just want to make sure I got things here so correct me if I'm wrong. To add on to what you said, Tomoya was too close to Eiriri and Utaha to properly criticize them and push to make their talents bloom, which is their main reason for leaving him.
i am talking from FRIEND point of wiev not from COWORKER point of wiev but if we want to talk in the coworker setting then i don't think is totaly right either since tomaya is an amateur while both of them are PRO then as PRO isn't one of the first rules to not mix love affair with work?

again i will say no doubth it is tomoya fault and they did the right thing in leaving but i think the way they did it was not really right to a friend

maibe i should have not used forgive but accept let's say, anyway i'm not trying to justfy tomoya and make them the bad guys i just wanted to expess a different point of wiev
Old 2015-03-25, 20:50   Link #46
bakato

Quote:
i am talking from FRIEND point of wiev not from COWORKER point of wiev but if we want to talk in the coworker setting then i don't think is totaly right either since tomaya is an amateur while both of them are PRO then as PRO isn't one of the first rules to not mix love affair with work?

again i will say no doubth it is tomoya fault and they did the right thing in leaving but i think the way they did it was not really right to a friend
What's wrong with paper? At least they didn't text him or something.
Old 2015-03-25, 21:03   Link #47
endarion88

Quote:
What's wrong with paper? At least they didn't text him or something.
.......it seems i care for my friends more than normal ppl does if the answer is what's wrong with paper so i will drop the topic

so how do you guis think will be the interactions with the girls in the future volume?

kato as returned so i guess as normal

utaha left the circle and joined the game company and also graduated from school so i guess the author will have to think up something to give her screentime

eriri left the circle and joined the game company but she is in the same class but the blogger also says that her friendship with megumi has ended (at least in eriri eyes)

michiru : if i get it right she's still in the circle but failed to get in the same school

izumi: will maibe join the circle??

Last edited by endarion88; 2015-03-26 at 02:02.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 21:10   Link #48
bakato

Quote:
.......it seems i care for my friends more than normal ppl does if the answer is what's wrong with paper so i will drop the topic
Let's be honest. There's no RIGHT way to break with someone. Feelings are going to be hurt and there might be some crying and awkwardness, but that can only if you tell them traditionally face-to-face. I think a heartfelt letter is the second best alternative without all that crap and therefore the first.
Old 2015-03-25, 21:16   Link #49
endarion88

Quote:
Let's be honest. There's no RIGHT way to break with someone. Feelings are going to be hurt and there might be some crying and awkwardness, but that can only if you tell them traditionally face-to-face. I think a heartfelt letter is the second best alternative without all that crap and therefore the first.
but that wasn't a heartfelt letter but a staff list duh the letter came after..this is the problem probably, the order of things, if they had first explained theyr reason and THEN joined the game company it would have been totaly fine. but they first joined the company behind his back and AFTER it came to surface they explained theyr reason, almost the same thing but the different order make a greath deal in a person feelings, anyway let's change the subject like said above

Last edited by endarion88; 2015-03-26 at 01:35.
Old 2015-03-26, 02:10   Link #50
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Honestly, it's hard to join the "blame him!" bandwagon when the people driving it are being so venomous. It makes me feel like they're taking a bit too much after the rabid otaku in Japan who tear up novel volumes with developments they don't like or threaten the author for writing it the way he/she did.
"Ha! LOL He reap what he sow"? "Runs away like a fag"? "I want to see him get REKD"? It would be one thing if these were about a villain, but when readers do this over a main character, it reminds me of those bad otaku iand is a real turn off..........
Old 2015-03-26, 02:15   Link #51
Miraluka
Banned

Cool down Shinji.

You are not getting that that was the Maruto's goal, we don't have to empathize with the main character and the people posting here know why they think. If you read the first chapter of the first novel even narrative shows him to be a problem to deal with for the heroines.

What happened to him was just karma, everyone can express how they feel about the final outcome.

Next time follow the thread of the discussion, OK?
Old 2015-03-26, 02:22   Link #52
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

It's a distinct pattern how the people getting worked up over something on a forum try to tell the people calling them out on it to cool down. How am I not being calm?

Now you're just trying a misdirect. >.< I said nothing about whether or not people are allowed to post what they think. I pointed out how they remind me of the rabid otaku in Japan in the way they post what they think. And you're doing it again with the karma thing, speaking of Tomoya like he's a criminal that needs to be stomped out or something. It's really hard for me to take such things seriously when they sound so venomous and rabid.
Old 2015-03-26, 02:26   Link #53
Miraluka
Banned

Nay, karma works for everyone not just for villains.

He abused the others' trust and hardworking and them left on air wihout telling them about it.

He is no criminal but he is no hero that deserves praise when in-universe he lives being criticized by the girls and by the narrative that treats him like a spoiled brat who closes his eyes to what is in front of him.
Old 2015-03-26, 02:41   Link #54
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Nay, karma works for everyone not just for villains.
Totally not my point.

Quote:
He abused the others' trust and hardworking and them left on air wihout telling them about it.

He is no criminal but he is no hero that deserves praise when in-universe he lives being criticized by the girls and by the narrative that treats him like a spoiled brat who closes his eyes to what is in front of him.
And there's more of that hating......

From what I understand, the problem that split the group up is that Tomoya skipped out on work for the group to care for Eriri while she was sick, essentially boiling down to not seperated work from personal stuff? Skipping out on the work, not good, sure. But all this venomous hatred for him? Especially when the reason he skipped out on work was to help a friend, rather than something actually selfish? The way you and others describe this is as some massive betrayal and lack of respect or care for his friends. This is registering as rabid otaku-ism to me.
Old 2015-03-26, 02:56   Link #55
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Totally not my point.

And there's more of that hating......

From what I understand, the problem that split the group up is that Tomoya skipped out on work for the group to care for Eriri while she was sick, essentially boiling down to not seperated work from personal stuff? Skipping out on the work, not good, sure. But all this venomous hatred for him? Especially when the reason he skipped out on work was to help a friend, rather than something actually selfish? The way you and others describe this is as some massive betrayal and lack of respect or care for his friends. This is registering as rabid otaku-ism to me.
glad i'm not the only one who see this point and also while she was angry becouse he didn't talk to her first, megumi herself admitted she would have probably done the same thing

thanks heavens the goddes megumi is still there i'm just a tad sad she cutted her hair again, she was incredibly beautifull with long hair..if she had also left i would have probably dropped the novel
Old 2015-03-26, 03:08   Link #56
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I wouldn't be surpsied if people had raged at Tomoya anyway even if he had done it the other way around.

"Tomoya left Eriri to suffer alone and selfishly worked on his game while she was sick?! What a fag!!" *rage*

A lot of US fans haven't shown themselves to be much better than Japanese otakus in this regard.....
Old 2015-03-26, 03:17   Link #57
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I wouldn't be surpsied if people had raged at Tomoya anyway even if he had done it the other way around.

"Tomoya left Eriri to suffer alone and selfishly worked on his game while she was sick?! What a fag!!" *rage*

A lot of US fans haven't shown themselves to be much better than Japanese otakus in this regard.....
well as said i also think it is is fault but i dont just go with the karma thing..i consider all the action of both sides that's why i can't see aki as a total demon even though it was his fault and i can't see utaha and eriri as angels even if they were in the right given the way they acted was not right at all to me

and if eriri also think her friendship with megumi is gone this says a lot

Last edited by endarion88; 2015-03-26 at 03:34.
Old 2015-03-26, 03:38   Link #58
Miraluka
Banned

That logic fails when Eriri herself warned him to not do that, she was just sick not dying and she was one of group who left as well.

And she still is friend with Megumi, however due to Aki's action that make the others leave Megumi now is somewhat lonely.
Old 2015-03-26, 03:48   Link #59
endarion88

Quote:
That logic fails when Eriri herself warned him to not do that, she was just sick not dying and she was one of group who left as well.

And she still is friend with Megumi, however due to Aki's action that make the others leave she now is somewhat lonely.
the blogger, after reading girls sides says otherwise:

"To think that Eriri and Megumi ended their friendship though (in Eriri's eyes
anyway), that might actually change a few things."

i copy pasted this from the blog with the spoilers so this are his exact words

unless you tell me you read the novel yourself i have to trust his words
Old 2015-03-26, 03:54   Link #60
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
And there probably would have been readers who hated Tomoya for listening to her and leaving her alone when she was sick anyway.

Quote:
And she still is friend with Megumi, however due to Aki's action that make the others leave Megumi now is somewhat lonely.
And there's the Tomoya hate again. Nothing is stopping the girls from hanging out if they wanted to, it's not like they moved away entirely. (and it would have been their choice to take it that far had they moved away) Regardless of why the circle broke up, it's not Tomoya's fault if they don't meet up on their own time.

Tags
coming of age, romance, wimp protagonist, wish fulfilment