AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-06-30, 08:28   Link #1
ryanasaurus0077
Nostalgia Critic's #1 fan

KoreZom fanart request

Can someone please make fanart of the Kore wa Zombie Desuka? cast (Ayumu, Haruna, Eucliwood, Seraphim, Maelstrom, Sarasvati, Kyoko, Yoruno, Chris, Orito, Taeko, Shimomura, and Ariel) in a group image as traps (for male characters) and reverse traps (for female characters)?

For those wondering: traps are male-to-female crossdressers, and reverse traps are female-to-male crossdressers. Also, Chris is the pink-haired, elegant-looking girl in white Gothic Lolita fashion (as seen here), and Shimomura is that blonde dude in Ayumu's class (I noticed him during the first scene set at the school in episode 1, before the OP).
Old 2011-06-30, 13:25   Link #2
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
You're asking for quite a lot... for free. If you want something like this done, go stalk DeviantArt. There are a lot of good, skilled artists there, who would do this for you. Of course, not for free though. I can't imagine anyone to put much work in to a large scaled request as this and do it for free.
Old 2011-06-30, 14:14   Link #3
ryanasaurus0077
Nostalgia Critic's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
You're asking for quite a lot... for free. If you want something like this done, go stalk DeviantArt. There are a lot of good, skilled artists there, who would do this for you. Of course, not for free though. I can't imagine anyone to put much work in to a large scaled request as this and do it for free.
What if I told you I was actually going to have it split into three segments? Here's how I envision each segment (I'll list each character in each segment along with the costumes I envision them in):

FIRST SEGMENT
*Ayumu Aikawa as Louise from Familiar of Zero
*Haruna as Arsene Lupin III (red jacket)
*Eucliwood as Spock from Star Trek: The Original Series
*Seraphim as Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
*Maelstrom as Ash Ketchum from Pokemon
*Sarasvati as Miroku from InuYasha

SECOND SEGMENT
*Kyoko as the T-1000 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day
*Yoruno as Mikoto Kondo from Kampfer
*Chris as Harvey Two-Face from Batman Forever

THIRD SEGMENT
*Orito as Lettuce Midorikawa from Tokyo Mew Mew
*Taeko Hiramatsu as Shotaro Kaneda from Akira
*Shimomura as Cure Rhythm from Suite Pretty Cure
*Ariel as Chief Quimby from Inspector Gadget

I'm also assigning each different segment to different artists. And to those who take up my challenge: if you haven't heard of any of those characters being cosplayed in the segments you take up, please search for images of those characters on Google Images for reference (e.g. for Chris as Harvey Two-Face from Batman Forever, search using the following keywords: Harvey Two-Face Batman Forever).