AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-01-30, 15:17   Link #61
strategos

Not sure if this has been added. But does this mean that the evil side of the 9-tails is out as well?

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 15:19   Link #62
sayde

Well I'm happy the Hokage's got brought back. Now that they're out of the death gods stomach, once they return to the dead (because we know they will eventually), they should finally be able to rest in peace.

For the time being, it should be interesting to see what Oro is going to do now that he possesses the most powerful army ever assembled. I mean each of these Hokage feel incredibly OP in their own ways. But now they all have regeneration capabilities and shouldn't have to worry about chakra usage as much. So in a way, they should all be more powerful than they were in their prime--even the 3rd might be even more powerful if we consider the added benefits of being in an edo tensei'd corpse.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 16:02   Link #63
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Revived the 4 Hokage but not Jiraiya..... Had me a little sad.
This seems like a bad idea for Oro, I mean the 2nd was the one who first made the Edo tensei, if anyone knows how to undone its control it would be him. Then you have the 3rd who was the "professor" of jutsu, and the 4th who was a known innovator of new jutsu. Just this combination makes me think team Taka is playing with fire (hey a pun!).
All 4 of them being stuck in a death god's tummy, you would think they would have talked about how to escape from either the seal or the edo tensei. Considering the 1st and 2nd were just under its effects.

Could we possibly see naruto fight his father? A reenactment of Madara vs the 1st? The 3rd Hokage at his prime!? The possibilities are mindblowing!
Madara knew how to stop himself being released when Kabuto released Edo Tensei but the 2nd Hokage may be unable to release himself / gain control if Orochimaru controls him with a tag.

It may more interesting if it was Sasuke's side vs Naruto's side vs Madara's side rather then Sasuke's side joining Madara.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 16:02   Link #64
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
This chapter matches my prediction from Ch 592. I expect that Minato will be a jinhcuriki for the Yin half of the 9-tails chakra. At some point, this will be transferred to Naruto to effectively double his power. I expect Hashirama to help contain the Juubi and Niidaime to help end Madara's Edo Tensei.

If I'm understanding it correctly, Orochimaru sacrificed himself to the Shiki Fuujin and then survived via soul-transfer into one of the subdued Zetsus. So, now Orochimaru has a body that is made of Hashirama cells. If he could only get his hands on a Sasuke somehow, he'd have the potential to create a new Rinnegan.
perhaps kabuto also knew the location of sasukes original eyes...

i figured they were in uzushio...but it was like 30 masks up there. i wonder what else is sealed...
Old 2013-01-30, 16:12   Link #65
Sasukemaru
Banned

Im sorry but kishi writes like a 12 year old making a fanfic, everyone guessed what he was going to do the moment this situation came up. If what is gonna happen is sooo obvious, it's boring.

So now all the hokage are back for the last arc, we will probably have madara vs hashirama because...well that's a obvious fight so kishi will go with it. It'll be interesting to see em fight but i doubt it will live up to all the hype surrounding it.

Minato vs naruto, half of kurama's chakra vs the other half. Seems obvious enough so naruto can have one of those sentimental moments...when his dad acknowledges his power, says his goodbyes, then doubles naruto's power....yawn.

Idk who kishi would put against the second hokage, the guy has the personality of a rock.....

The 3rd idk about him either....the only person still alive that's connected to him is tsunade...and i use the term "alive" very VERY loosely.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 16:29   Link #66
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

I have a feeling Sasuke is gonna need to fight alot before he gets his fight with Naruto. Seeing as these guys are pretty much all thats left to fight....

Sasuke needs to show off his EMS on the third hokage.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 16:47   Link #67
Kowai

Funny that fans complain about ass pulls and about logic. This was what was expected and kishi atleast explained everything clearly.

Who cares if this was predictable?

Who cares about "the ultimate sacrifice" to the death god?

What I care about is seeing some cool ninjutsu and badass fights (shounen).
I'd rather see that from established powerful characters rather than some new randoms (including izuna) who we know nothing about.

Next couple chapters will address the complaints as usual
Old 2013-01-30, 17:50   Link #68
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

...Can it really be an asspull when you see it coming?

Doesn't one mutually exclude the other?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 17:54   Link #69
DJ*

These are Orochimaru's zombies and he said himself that he has no interest in fighting in this war as it's not his cause, so it'll be interesting to see what happens when they get the info they need.

Would be funny if Oro doesn't know exactly how Madara has kept himself around, tries to undo the technique and they all re-bind themselves to their own sacrifices. The 4th could disappear to some distant tag he left lying around somewhere.
Old 2013-01-30, 19:10   Link #70
KnightOfTwo

So here we go then, Hokages get to explain something, whether it be about Madara, the founding of the leaf, the massacre, a combination of all. I'm not really interested but I'm not really bothered, even if the way they brought them back was way too simple and lame. While I really just hope they get used to explain and not fight, I can see Madara picking up on Hashirama being revived and heading off to fight him because that's all he seems to care about.

With Minato back, Naruto will most likely (somehow) get the other half of Kurama's chakra, power him up even more and allow him to matchup and take out Madara and Obito.

Them being in the Uchiha shrine, I can figure where this is going. Sasuke had 6 Zetsus inside him, 4 get used up by summoning the Hokage, 1 for Orochimaru to inhabit to escape the consequences of the death god summoning, 1 that will be used for Sasuke to absorb in some way so he can get the Rinnegan. This allows Sasuke to have the powerup he will need to make him a threat to Naruto. Them being in the shrine is so that when he gets the Rinnegan he can completely read tablet or whatever it is that's in there, since it is only completely visible to those with the Rinnegan.

To what end? Not really sure, depends on what is revealed. On the whole, a bit grumpy from this chap but not entirely bad.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 19:45   Link #71
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
Them being in the Uchiha shrine, I can figure where this is going. Sasuke had 6 Zetsus inside him, 4 get used up by summoning the Hokage, 1 for Orochimaru to inhabit to escape the consequences of the death god summoning, 1 that will be used for Sasuke to absorb in some way so he can get the Rinnegan. This allows Sasuke to have the powerup he will need to make him a threat to Naruto. Them being in the shrine is so that when he gets the Rinnegan he can completely read tablet or whatever it is that's in there, since it is only completely visible to those with the Rinnegan.
The last one was already used this chapter by Jugo to get back his body mass after he lost it when he made bodies for the Zetsu spores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I like the idea of sasuke using the other half of the kyuubi chakra on himself. i'm guessing that the kurama personality wouldn't be part of it, but maybe an evil kurama or something.
I was mostly kidding about this part, it's not impossible but it's more likely to be meant as yet another power up for Naruto.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 19:51   Link #72
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

It looks like Tobirama is the most pissed. His technique being spammed and what not..

Spoiler for not impressed face:
Old 2013-01-30, 19:58   Link #73
KnightOfTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The last one was already used this chapter by Jugo to get back his body mass after he lost it when he made bodies for the Zetsu spores.
Aha, don't know how I missed that.

Even so, once the Hokage's have been spoken to Sasuke could always try and obtain some cells from Orochimaru (though I doubt it) or perhaps Oro would give Sasuke some of Hashirama's cells in some way to find out what is on the tablet (though again I doubt that). I do figure the Rinnegan will some way play into this what with the choice of location but not sure how.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 20:08   Link #74
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Man the First and the Second are going to be pissed when they see Orochimaru. The Third... no idea, while the Fourth might be indifferent. Also, what's in the freaking scroll?! Even Suigetsu was shocked after reading despite not having an Eye Jutsu
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 00:01   Link #75
Alchemist007
*Author

What exactly did Oro do? It seemed like he released the trapped souls from the Shinigami but since when did the first two kage's make that sacrifice? I'm also thinking the Jyuubi would not be able to completely revive without that trapped half of the Kyuubi, but now it's bound to have been released I guess.
Old 2013-01-31, 00:17   Link #76
b1gdawg

I Honestly don't wanna see another Naruto Sasuke fight. half of each chapter is gonna be Naruto crying for Sasuke to come back to the village, stop fighting, blah blah blah and Sasuke is going to ignore it.

I hope it comes down to Sasuke, Naruto and all the other important good guys like the alive Kage's and Kakashi and maybe even Obito vs Oro and his army. Obviously the numbers favor the shinobi alliance but hopefully Oro can revive some other ninja to make it more interesting, like Danzo, Uchiha Shisui, perhaps Jiraiya.

I don't know where the rest of Sasuke's crew will fit into this (especially Karin, idk what shes been up to), but Kishi's building this up pretty well. This last chapter made me forgive him for the whole TObito bullsh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
What exactly did Oro do? It seemed like he released the trapped souls from the Shinigami but since when did the first two kage's make that sacrifice? I'm also thinking the Jyuubi would not be able to completely revive without that trapped half of the Kyuubi, but now it's bound to have been released I guess.
Sarutobi dragged the first and second into the reaper death god with him, along with Oro's arms.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 00:26   Link #77
Alchemist007
*Author

I wonder how many years it's been since I saw that scene.
Old 2013-01-31, 01:06   Link #78
robberviet

I don't think Orochimaru will joint the fight, at least when both sides are still "healthy", he is a smart demon after all. With Orochimaru Edo Tensei, I don't think it will be possible for the Hokages to break it easily.

There will be a way Sasuke get the Rinnegan and read all the script on the stone? It hasn't been fully read, isn't it?

Naruto and Sasuke fight unavoidable unless one of them die before that happens. But I think it will be in the far future
robberviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 02:22   Link #79
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
I Honestly don't wanna see another Naruto Sasuke fight. half of each chapter is gonna be Naruto crying for Sasuke to come back to the village, stop fighting, blah blah blah and Sasuke is going to ignore it.
Sasuke defeated Naruto in part I, so Naruto has to defeat Sasuke; theres no question about it.

I do think a collaborative effort would be a fun idea, but its clear the author is quite intent on making Naruto to be the most powerful ninja of all time, considering(among several other things) the very contrived effort to have Naruto's direct involvement in nearly every non-trivial Kage battle in the war. Some of the rookies weren't even allowed to end their own fights, as Naruto was made to intervene and land the killing blow for them to further display his superiority just in case the excessive, contrived, non-stop unnecessary fan-service and power-ups didn't get the point across this arc.

A collaborative effort would mean Naruto has to share his glory, and we can't have that in this story. Naruto must be the undisputed most powerful of all time. Eventually he'll probably be made to defeat all four of the Hokages at the same time as well, and I'm not being sarcastic either : /
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 03:43   Link #80
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
BTW, what exactly were all those Zetsu inside of Sasuke meant for? What's the point of looking over him, if they don't do anything?
For example when Sasuke destroyed Black Zetsu. Or when he and Itachi fought against Kabuto to stop the Edo Tensei (and changing the course of the war this way).
Probably waiting for the opportune moment to KS someone big and be all suprise! like the Kage meeting...man back when I thought Zetsu was cool