Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 15:51   Link #682
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicX_Zero View Post
I bet D-KLAC is wingdarkness alt account!
.......I don't know whether to to do an anime "fall down stupified" or smack you with a paper fan.
Old 2007-11-21, 17:46   Link #683
winter45

Quote:
ZOMGWTF????? You must seriously must be joking?????
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 19:02   Link #684
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
wtf geez are you thinking besides i don't know any wingdarkness person?

also let see Shinji103 want to whack me with a paper fan geez are you a fan of live action version of luna in sailor moon?

& another thing that you all judge my loyalty to GS geez i would put my own body to protect GS!!!

cause i'm a REAL HARDCORE EXTREME GS FANS!!!

besides i will be always on GS side 4 life.

long live GS.

& that maybe GS the movie will be the one to save_us GS.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 20:39   Link #685
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
also let see Shinji103 want to whack me with a paper fan geez are you a fan of live action version of luna in sailor moon?
.....................okay, now we have really strong evidence that you're not the most intellectual person, because I was not talking about smacking you in any way whatsoever. I was talking to SonicX_Zero. Which is kinda why, y'know, I quoted his post when I was talking about smacking with paper fans.

But if you want it, sure.

*smacks D-KLAC around the room with a paper fan*

Plus, y'know, paper fan smacking is not a Sailor Moon-limited action. Ever seen Full Metal Panic? Then again, you don't sound like your anime list is very long........

Quote:
& another thing that you all judge my loyalty to GS geez i would put my own body to protect GS!!!

cause i'm a REAL HARDCORE EXTREME GS FANS!!!

besides i will be always on GS side 4 life.

long live GS.

& that maybe GS the movie will be the one to save_us GS.
Yeah....let's just ignore him now....................

Last edited by Shinji103; 2007-11-21 at 20:55.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 21:12   Link #686
Ablle

Well after reading all this i have to say that yes GS and GSD are great i mean i still watch i think they are my favor but G00 can be great you will have to give it time but as of right now i think its good. As for a 3rd GS that would be great too but who ever said they didnt want it about kira and Co. is crazy GS wouldnt be GS without kira and co. so how would it be 3rd GS. Any way a real gundam fan should be happy that there is a new gundam to watch. so try G00 its good give it time
Ablle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 21:39   Link #687
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablle View Post
As for a 3rd GS that would be great too but who ever said they didnt want it about kira and Co. is crazy GS wouldnt be GS without kira and co. so how would it be 3rd GS.
Z Gundam wasn't about Amuro. Gundam ZZ wasn't about Amuro. Neither was 0080, 08th MS Team, or 0083, not to mention F-91 and V. The point is to get away from the old stuff and try something new, instead of recycling the same thing over and over and over. CCA was about Amuro only because they wanted to conclude his and Char's rivalry, which wasn't settled in the One Year War.

So GS3 (should it ever come to be) about Kira? No thanks. He was static enough in GSD, and there's nothing more they can do for his character in a third series. It's the exact same thing as why people think they didn't bring Sai back in GSD. There was already nothing more they could to for Kira in GSD. Hence, he was static, undeveloping. A third series will just make it worse.
Old 2007-11-21, 21:52   Link #688
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Ever have this annoying neighbor you wish would simply disappear? Or some pompous jerk on a forum you want to silence? Look no further, for uncle Tak has the PERFECT SOLUTION for you!

Featuring the world's most recognizable rifle, the AK-47!

This compact and deadly package features a 30-round detachable magazine,

And firing 7.62x39mm ammunition at 600 rounds per minute;

With this rifle, you will be able to tear through most obstacles and personal armors, and at a range of 300 meters, you simply can't miss (and if you do, I can only wonder what you are shooting)!!

So what are you waiting for? RESERVE YOURS TODAY at a military surplus store near you!

And for a limited time only, surplus AK-47s start at an outlandish price of just $99.99!!

*Part of a complete assassinations package, D-KLAC's address and photograph not included*

- Tak (Its a joke, really)
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 22:02   Link #689
Ledgem
Love Yourself

I lurked this thread for a while before posting, and came to the conclusion that D-KLAC is a bit crazy. Anyone else coming into here shouldn't take what he says too seriously. I always enjoy the banter that he's involved in, though - I tend to glaze over his posts without really giving too much thought to the content, just enjoying the enthusiasm, capitals, and exclamation points. The content is almost always the same, generally, and it's better understood with less brain activity. Trust me. It makes the experience much more enjoyable.

It's nothing personal against you, D-KLAC - I appreciate your posts. I just happened to notice that conversation is practically one-sided with you, and wanted to warn people not to take it too seriously
Old 2007-11-21, 22:56   Link #690
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

you think something wrong with me?

well you're so focus on so many things but hello GS series world is sort of remind of this world.

besides i've been serious & also been looking at this world that GS is a like a reflection of this world.

besides GS changed me cause it show me the REAL side.

& yet you don't get it besides look GS & this world has something in common like example GS's bloody valentime & this world's 9/11.

cause GS reminds a bit of this world.

& and another thing that is Tak's ak-47 geez like you've a problem with me?

because i'm showing you all that GS & this world are lookalike.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 06:42   Link #691
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
you think something wrong with me?

well you're so focus on so many things but hello GS series world is sort of remind of this world.

besides i've been serious & also been looking at this world that GS is a like a reflection of this world.

besides GS changed me cause it show me the REAL side.

& yet you don't get it besides look GS & this world has something in common like example GS's bloody valentime & this world's 9/11.

cause GS reminds a bit of this world.

& and another thing that is Tak's ak-47 geez like you've a problem with me?

because i'm showing you all that GS & this world are lookalike.
The next time a country of thirty million consistently beats down most of the rest of the world combined, a half dozen planes kills millions, a nation that has been historically leadingly progressive on matters of race and religions turns into bigoted genocidal cartoon villains for religious reasons, a teenage pop star can commandeer and command a battleship without running it into the nearest rock, advanced military hardware is consistently stolen without even the most basic of security systems, a single civilian can take down dozens of highly advanced and trained military pilots in a single shot, a military pilot who has more defections than Judas is not immediately killed the moment he steps onto another country, or a snotty-nosed girl under 20 who consistently cries in public is made into the supreme military commander of a country the size of Rhode Island but with space colonies and the power to beat the military giant(s) of its day...

once those happen, then you could say the Seedverse has a passing connection to reality. It may or may not be a good story, but good stories don't have to have a nodding acquaintance with reality.

Now, I realize that won't have any effect, and was a waste of typing, so I'll get to what my original point was going again.

PleasepleasepleasePLEASE don't make the Atlantic Federation the villain again, with pathetically inept and incapable characters in all ranks. The first time could have been accepted being due to Blue Cosmos infiltrating the military and political leadership and then running rampant with acts such as Bloody Valentine. The second time was botched, but had the uber-racist angle been dropped and instead LOGOS being the sole manipulators for profit from both sides, then that would have been acceptable to. But if it goes a third time of every Atlantic Federation who does not follow the Word Of Clyne is a degenerate scumbag, well the only salvation for Seed-verse will be in the rewrites and fanfics.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 06:56   Link #692
winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
The next time a country of thirty million consistently beats down most of the rest of the world combined, a half dozen planes kills millions, a nation that has been historically leadingly progressive on matters of race and religions turns into bigoted genocidal cartoon villains for religious reasons, a teenage pop star can commandeer and command a battleship without running it into the nearest rock, advanced military hardware is consistently stolen without even the most basic of security systems, a single civilian can take down dozens of highly advanced and trained military pilots in a single shot, a military pilot who has more defections than Judas is not immediately killed the moment he steps onto another country, or a snotty-nosed girl under 20 who consistently cries in public is made into the supreme military commander of a country the size of Rhode Island but with space colonies and the power to beat the military giant(s) of its day...

once those happen, then you could say the Seedverse has a passing connection to reality. It may or may not be a good story, but good stories don't have to have a nodding acquaintance with reality.

Now, I realize that won't have any effect, and was a waste of typing, so I'll get to what my original point was going again.

PleasepleasepleasePLEASE don't make the Atlantic Federation the villain again, with pathetically inept and incapable characters in all ranks. The first time could have been accepted being due to Blue Cosmos infiltrating the military and political leadership and then running rampant with acts such as Bloody Valentine. The second time was botched, but had the uber-racist angle been dropped and instead LOGOS being the sole manipulators for profit from both sides, then that would have been acceptable to. But if it goes a third time of every Atlantic Federation who does not follow the Word Of Clyne is a degenerate scumbag, well the only salvation for Seed-verse will be in the rewrites and fanfics.
OMG!!!! THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL....

Wish english was my first language i might be able to type this well.. But thx Dean you pretty summed up what i have been trying to say about seed/destiny for quite a while....

Thumbs up
Old 2007-11-23, 07:08   Link #693
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
OMG!!!! THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL....

Wish English was my first language so that I might be able to type this well.. But thanks Dean you pretty summed up what i have been trying to say about seed/destiny for quite a while....

Thumbs up
Well, I guess that wasn't bad for my... third post here?

Something like that. I should probably also add that I wouldn't mind it if the Atlantic Federation was the bad guy, so long as it was handled well and wasn't the "Coordinators are teh evil!1!!1" rants of before.

Winter45, do you use Firefox as your web browser? It's free to download, generally more reliable than Windows, and comes with basic English spell-checker. The spell checker isn't perfect (it doesn't have a lot of composite words), but it'll help with basic spelling with a simple right-click on underlined words. A friendly tip, if you want. I find it invaluable for forums.

Now I am curious, what is your first language if you now live in Australia? Spanish? Something from the Indonesian/Pacific islands?
Old 2007-11-23, 07:18   Link #694
winter45

Spanish originally but a the age of 10 forgotten quite alot of it but at the same time i never got the english skills developed. So my english skills are prettyy much on the same level as a junior high schooler. My vocabulary is quite small so i have to use lots of small but simple words.
Old 2007-11-23, 09:24   Link #695
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young

While D-KLAC is quite incorrect in claiming that "GS is a like a reflection of this world", you're way overstating your case.
Old 2007-11-23, 17:38   Link #696
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
While D-KLAC is quite incorrect in claiming that "GS is a like a reflection of this world", you're way overstating your case.
I dunno 'bout that. I thought Dean hit the nail quite squarely on the head, as the old saying goes.
Old 2007-11-24, 01:16   Link #697
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I dunno 'bout that. I thought Dean hit the nail quite squarely on the head, as the old saying goes.
Why? This is the only one of his points that doesn't immediately bring up a caveat: "a single civilian can take down dozens of highly advanced and trained military pilots in a single shot". And even it stretches the truth.

D-KLAC's arguments are extremely weak, so it shouldn't require such questionable points to refute them.
Old 2007-11-24, 07:16   Link #698
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
Why? This is the only one of his points that doesn't immediately bring up a caveat: "a single civilian can take down dozens of highly advanced and trained military pilots in a single shot". And even it stretches the truth.

D-KLAC's arguments are extremely weak, so it shouldn't require such questionable points to refute them.
Well, how many times have you heard of dozens of armored vehicles being taken out by a civilian in a single burst?
Old 2007-11-24, 07:39   Link #699
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Kira really isn't a civilian anymore.

He had the rank of Ensign with the EA, beats me what happened after he went with ORB in Destiny though.
Old 2007-11-24, 08:12   Link #700
winter45

Kira is a militant who is treated and behaves like a civillian.. In the real world he wouldnt survive a *REAL MILITARY* environment. He wouldnt even pass Commonwealth based basic training or boot camp. But im guessin US they would just about accept anyone.

But this is anime, where RL is almost irrelevant.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep