AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-01-25, 15:52   Link #9561
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Stranger View Post
Hey, I'm not good with introductions so here's a little fact sheet I usually post when introducing myself on new message boards (90% of the time people don't care, but its nice to know bit about someone right?) :

Name: Nichole
DOB: 1993 (17 ToP)
Sex: Female
Favorite genre (for anything, books, anime, manga, etc) : Drama, Romance, Comedy, Action, Psychological
Favorite Music: Pop, Screamo, Rock, RnB, Country, instrumental
Favorite artists/bands: Orchid, Guano Apes, Age Sixteen, I Hate Myself, Cap'n Jazz, Lady Sovereign, The Organ, Bikini Kill, Sleater-Kinney
How long have I liked anime? Roughly around 3 years now, I kind of stumbled into an anime club and they bombarded me with suggestions once they found out I had never watched a single anime in my life. (nope, not even Pokemon.)
Have I/Will I ever cosplay? No, I don't have the guts to do such things.
Have I been to an Anime expo? Yes, I've been to AX once already, and I plan on going again this year.
Have I written Fanfiction? Guilty.
Have I made any AMVs? Also guilty, but I'm not pro-status so I stopped making them.

Hope to meet some awesome people here!
I am new myself but I did read your post. Nice to meet you Nichole

I hope you be kind enough to read my message too. but more on that later.

it seems this site really does have decent amount of nice people so i will stick around and find out more about them
john_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 18:47   Link #9562
TsumeBlue
Silver-Eyed Slayer

Well, I'm new, but I've been lurking for a few days so I sorta feel like I've been a member for longer. Not much to say really. >_>
TsumeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 18:59   Link #9563
john_kun
Banned

well except from strict rules bit It feels like I been around here for weeks. I must be my good habit quickly grasping a forum surroundings
Old 2010-01-26, 00:01   Link #9564
Ventus

Smile Ventus has arrived!

HI! my name is Ventus i'm new and can you guys me show the ropes around here?
Ventus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 00:18   Link #9565
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

First suggestion. Read the forum rules, learn the organization for what posts belong where. Hint: Introduction threads are not a good start
Old 2010-01-26, 00:22   Link #9566
james0246

The Search function (found at the top of the page or here) is one of your best friends on this forum. Use it for even the most mundane of topics you wish to discuss.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 00:28   Link #9567
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Hello, welcome, and the Introduce Yourself thread will be your first best friend on the site.
Old 2010-01-26, 11:27   Link #9568
Animelover#1
Kouta...

haha, yeah when I joined I didn't read the introduction. My first post got me a warning from a moderator because I put it in the wrong catagory O.o. So i've learned my lesson .

and yeah Usually because introduction pages are so long the more active members tend not to be bothered to check them ver much - seeing as new members post all the time. So I know what your saying Royal stranger.
Animelover#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 13:25   Link #9569
JRendell
Manga Addict

Welcome to all new members!

Click here to view this forum's rules (important info to be read!)

Also, due some recent transgressions, reading here and following the link might be a good idea

JR~
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 17:17   Link #9570
InB4Haruhi
ロリPOP

I'm new here. I probably wont be on much because I use places like this for info and tech support(as seen by my first post heheh) I hope that I can get along with everybody at least. My favorite anime is Clannad if you want to know.
InB4Haruhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 17:19   Link #9571
john_kun
Banned

clannad is good. and welcome..yeahh
Old 2010-01-26, 18:19   Link #9572
Haru Yuki

first nice to meet you all....not first time to forum but first time to an English one
so hope you guys help me in future~^^
Haru Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 18:44   Link #9573
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_kun View Post
are you Japanese?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru Yuki View Post
no,but i‘m Chinese ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_kun View Post
meaning what exactly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru Yuki View Post
what do you mean= =?
This isn't a chat room; it is only here for people to introduce themselves (and if done infrequently, for other forum members to welcome/greet them in return). Please take conversations to your profile using visitor messages.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 00:06   Link #9574
RawrLavi
Lavi <3

Hello<3,The name is Thomas ;3!I like anime and manga(Of course xP),Im a very big fan of old anime and manga(80's-90's,mid 20's).My favorite animes are Urusei Yatsura,Cowboy Bebop,FLCL,Please Save My Earth,Yuyu Hakusho.Im a very big Shojo and Yaoi fan !My favorite Mangas are ULTIMO!!D.Gray Man,Fairy Tail,Cowboy Bebop,Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,and FLCL.My favorite manga/anime artists are Rumiko Takahashi and Saki Hiwatari !I love Edward from Cowboy Bebop and Lavi from D.Gray .Im also a big fan of Psychological horror Manga like Narutaru(Shadow Star)
RawrLavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 06:59   Link #9575
Setsuna_F.Seiei
Mokyo kuchiki suru

Send a message via MSN to Setsuna_F.Seiei
Yo minna ^^
my name is oussama (don't worry not benladen xD) & i'm from morocco i'm a big fan of anime and manga and Jrock ...anything japaneese xD.my favorites animes are Gundam 00, Phantom or the Requiem, Code Geass, kampfer...and i like Yui, Tommy Heavenly6...
well i'm pleased to be here with you guys
Yorochku onegai shimassu ^^
Setsuna_F.Seiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 13:13   Link #9576
Chaos Bunny
I Ate the Kitty

Greetings and Salutations

Hey there, I hail from the States, I reside in a small state below a great lake. The state is called Ohio. I'm not that big on anime. In fact I hate it. The attitude of "Anything from Japan fucking rocks!" or "Dude.. this is from Japan... so it MUST be awesome." irritates the hell out of me. The only decent Anime I've seen in my life would have to be Cowboy Bebop. Now, I LOVE breasts. So naturally I should adore anime in all it's glory right? Nope it makes me was to kick puppies. I'm a firm believer that Witchblade was better off without it's anime counter-part. The fanbase of Witchblade has swelled since it came out, but only because the newest animated affair was ANIME. Which I think, quite frankly is ludicrous. Saying the anime is better than the comic makes me want to burn churches.

You see, anime is very very very big in my home.. so I made a promise to someone close to me I'd give it all a try again. Go in to it with a blank slate. Try it all without comparing A to B or this version to that version. So I figured what better place to try it all out then someplace where the entire atmosphere is about anime itself. Don't worry I have no intention of being rude or offensive. In fact I'm going to try and be as optimistic about this as possible.

So without further ado.. Greetings and Salutations Animesuki. Nice to meet you all. I hope to have fun here.
Chaos Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 20:23   Link #9577
RawrLavi
Lavi <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna_F.Seiei View Post
Yo minna ^^
my name is oussama (don't worry not benladen xD) & i'm from morocco i'm a big fan of anime and manga and Jrock ...anything japaneese xD.my favorites animes are Gundam 00, Phantom or the Requiem, Code Geass, kampfer...and i like Yui, Tommy Heavenly6...
well i'm pleased to be here with you guys
Yorochku onegai shimassu ^^
Yeah like who doesn't like TommyHeavenly6,I like Black Paper Moon Lonely in Gorgeous(I think one of them is from Tommy February o_o idk xDD)
RawrLavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 21:53   Link #9578
ufocatcher
Banned

Hi everyone, I've been an avid visitor to Animesuki but for some reason it just occurred to me to sign up here in the forums. Late, I know. XD

I like Wii games and anime like Hetalia and Ouran, but my current favorite is definitely Black Butler.

Nice to meet you guys!
ufocatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 21:59   Link #9579
intangible ink
電脳コイル'd
*Artist

Hi. I've been all stalkery for about a week before I finally decided to join in the crack fun. My sense of humor is very weird and has a lot to do with sarcasm, which is hard to show in text, so I'll try hard to not accidentally insult anyone.

The latest anime I've been fangirling over is Nanoha... And yes, I know it's a pretty old anime, I was just lazy and never really got around to watching it... until now.

I like video games. Mario, RPGs, Pokemon, 2D side-scrolling-type games, etc.

I love drawing and writing, but I'm a really lazy person, so I'm very erratic when it comes to updates and stuff like that. I'd like to think my English is good, but sometimes when I write, I get a bunch of questions that should be easy but are perplexing anyway, so... Um, I also write sentences that go on and on and on with like a million commas, as you can see, but try to bear with it. I also have a bad habit of making up words. So... if it looks wrong, it's probably on purpose. (Yes, I pride myself on not making many typos because I totally have OCD and dictionary.com is my second most visited site.)

Anywhos, it's nice to meet you all. ;]
intangible ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 00:53   Link #9580
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

Hello, Im newbie here, Will not always online, so bear with me ok.
darksassin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members