chupacabra

Spoiler:
chupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 05:55   Link #682
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Hmm, because of the versatility of movement, I'd compare the KFs to planes more than tanks really, because they seem to be a lot more complicated to pilot than a tank. Especially since they can ride up buildings, do flips and so on.

Plus we have no idea how advanced the simulators are for the Geass world.
But they don't fly and are able to stop by pushing a brake. And thanks aren't that simple to drive either. We aren't reaelly getting aynwhere here.

True but looking at how advanced their tech is IMO it'd be really dumb if they simulator weren't as advanced as everything else at least for teaching basic piloting skills.

Anyway all i'm trying to say that from my POV Suzaku was qualified enough to sit in and pilot Lancelot unlike many others character in other anime.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 11:33   Link #683
CronuZ

Send a message via MSN to CronuZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Please stop spreading romurs. These two entries are unverified and have 99% chance of being false.
(The extra 1% is if Sunrise copied what they read on the internet.)
lol too bad dude.After weeks of observation, 100% of the titles are correct LOL

Spoiler for about ep 11:
CronuZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 12:57   Link #684
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronuZ View Post
lol too bad dude.After weeks of observation, 100% of the titles are correct LOL

Spoiler for about ep 11:
Spoiler for translation of above:

Doesn't quite sound like Geass As We Know It, but oh well. According to that quote of yours, CC at least acts to protect Leulouch; that much seems clear.

More importantly:
http://img382.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0303188xe8.jpg

Bottom of the page: How different personalities might get along chart.

1)Those bastards, how come there's no MillayxLeulouch prophesy?

2)Leulouch-Suzaku: "Honestly, in terms of compatibility these two can't really be said to get along great. For the action-oriented Leulouch Suzaku is a rather melancholy partner. If Suzaku simply follows Leulouch they might build a good relationship."

3)Leulouch-Karen: "Their romance compatibility is very good. They may come to respect each other's good points. When spending regular time together, they are partners who if there's a common conversation topic can quickly get along." (Bold type not mine)

Last edited by Cal-Reflector; 2006-12-18 at 13:51.
Cal-Reflector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 13:17   Link #685
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for let's put this between spoiler tags, shall we?:

Ah, what a relief...here I was thinking that the Power of Geass was going to be cheapened by being tossed around to other users...and last I knew, C.C. was undecided towards Lelouch, so it was still strange in my book to see her offering the PoG to anyone else.
It's still interesting to know C.C. still has a few tricks up her sleeve, though. Looks like the PoG is just a leave in a forest and hopefully one of the many hidden cards she can deal us. I then wonder, if she could trap someone in limbo, why didn't she use it on Lelouch when he was about to go to Saitama to confront Cornelia...does that mean that the PoG somehow rendered him impervious to her tricks?

Quote:
1)Those bastards, how come there's no MillayxLeulouch prophesy?
Maybe it's not a predominant one. One thing that however leaves a glaring absence is NO C.C. x LELOUCH. T_T
A little insight would have been a nice touch...
Quote:
2)Leulouch-Suzaku: "Honestly, in terms of compatibility these two can't really be said to get along great. For the action-oriented Leulouch Suzaku is a rather melancholy partner. If Suzaku simply follows Leulouch they might build a good relationship."
And it looks like we're still a billion years too early for perfect, productive chemistry. Suzaku will only tread his own path, as seen as how he disagrees with the BKs' philosophy. I still wonder how he'd have reacted had he been dispatched to the Saitama ghetto for the wipeout operation...now that would have been the decisive test to see where his loyalties lie and how deep does his righteousness go.
Quote:
3)Leulouch-Karen: "Their romance compatibility is very good. They may come to respect each other's good points. When spending regular time together, they are partners who if there's a common conversation topic can quickly get along." (Bold type not mine)
Oho. OHOHO.
Talk about anvil-sized hints, eh?
I guess here that they refer to the conversation they had during ep9. I guess also that Kallen is kinda anxious about how to drive Britannia out of Japan but deal with the change smoothly. Her family, however dysfunctional in its own fashion, still gives her mixed blood and she's got friends in both camps. I don't see her keeping up the fight without worrying even once if the life she had once kept could be maintained or if there was a way to negotiate freedom for a semblance of normalcy. She clearly doesn't want to only change the situation militarily but also socially. And I guess Lelouch would make an excellent interlocutor for that particular topic, since he is quite well-informed on the intricacies of this world's society, both the underworld and the highest peaks of the ruling class.
Quote:
More importantly:
http://img382.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0303188xe8.jpg

Bottom of the page: How different personalities might get along chart.
Very nice! Could you also translate the entries about the unknown characters that have appeared or those we have very little knowledge about - namely Schneizel, the first prince and that Hindu-like woman on the right?

Also, some info about the coat of arms would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2006-12-18 at 13:32.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 17:42   Link #686
VetaMega

Did none of you see the poison capsule in the place where the scientists are. I think they mention code R
VetaMega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 08:05   Link #687
Navel

Look at the Spoilers&Speculations thread. ^^
Navel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 07:22   Link #688
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

From the CG-LotR OST booklet:

Cast list:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...sNames-OST.jpg

I guess the spellings are pretty much official now.
Old 2006-12-21, 07:25   Link #689
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
wow so it is spelt as "Nunnally" O.o thats gonna take some getting used too
and its pretty official its Kallen now for sure

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 08:57   Link #690
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Bah i'll keep Nanally thank you very much As long as we know who we're talking about there shouldn't be any problems

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 10:58   Link #691
JediNight
キズランダム

Why can't Sunrise ever use normal names anymore? LOL...

This is a flashback to Gundam Seed all over again. Lacus ... Athrun... Ssigh... and everyones favorites: Mwu LaFraga and Fllay Allster

I guess it's a longstanding tradition when I think about it. The kids on the ship in Zeta Gundam were named like Qum and something else weird lol... Then Beltorchika (wtf?)...
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 11:24   Link #692
Skane
Anime Snark

Code-Geass.com

Remember to read the source code.

Cheers.
Old 2006-12-22, 17:34   Link #693
OMG_Zerg_Rush

What the hell is with the zero Penguin?
________
Colorado Dispensaries

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 14:46.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-22, 18:14   Link #694
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Zerg_Rush View Post
What the hell is with the zero Penguin?
The crazy mind of DarkMirage - gotta love it.
Old 2006-12-22, 18:38   Link #695
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Code-Geass.com

Remember to read the source code.

Cheers.
noob question! whats the source code?

that aside...is it done by the same fans as the suzumiya haruhi one? lol penguin XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-22, 18:49   Link #696
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Source code is the code behind the page, its whats computer read and compile to display you the page.
Most pages are written via HTML.

TO read the source code in FireFox its View --> PageSource
And if for some weird reason o love internet serfing risks and you still are using IE its View--> Source.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 11:53   Link #697
Nainara

I still dont understand Lelo's motivation in this series. Generally speaking, he wants to destroy the Britannian empire, but what does that mean exactly?

If his goals were as simple as killing his father and the other members of his family, he could easily do that using the geass. For example, he might have ordered Clovis to assassinate his father, or to arrange meetings between him and his other family members so that he could use the geass on them too. I presume there's more to it than that, or it would be a pretty weak pretense for a series all based on dramatic effect rather than a plan as obvious as the one I've outlined.
Nainara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 12:24   Link #698
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainara View Post
I still dont understand Lelo's motivation in this series. Generally speaking, he wants to destroy the Britannian empire, but what does that mean exactly?

If his goals were as simple as killing his father and the other members of his family, he could easily do that using the geass. For example, he might have ordered Clovis to assassinate his father, or to arrange meetings between him and his other family members so that he could use the geass on them too. I presume there's more to it than that, or it would be a pretty weak pretense for a series all based on dramatic effect rather than a plan as obvious as the one I've outlined.
UNfortunately then he does not know much about geass, so he cant possibly takes such risks. His first priority is still his safety, killing clovis was just on the way.

It is only after that does he starts experimenting the limits of geass.
Old 2006-12-25, 12:39   Link #699
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainara View Post

By 'crushing Britannia' I believe he meant the entire institution that brought him so many woes - not only its top tier members but also the laws, purposes and goals it has brought upon itself like the predominance of expansion and power over the value of life and happiness. IMO Britannia is very much like a hydra - you cut one head, only to have it replaced by another. In order to kill the entire thing, you fight its ideals and what drives it forth - which means that simply getting rid of royals like Clovis just amount to plucking a leaf out of a verdant forest. You need to go further - spread fear, dissention, revolt, etc.

Taking revenge upon his father is only part of his plan to behead Britannia - it's the entire situation that turns people against each other and destroy others' happiness at the disregard of one's opinion and safety (Lelouch was sent as a political hostage to Japan in exchange for Sakuradite but his use as a tool was then discarded when Britannia developed Knightmare Frames to seize control of Japan - meaning that Lelouch didn't have much value, after all). And for that, he must not only take out royals but also the guys right underneath and the ideals that support the entire caste. Destroy all the things that made Lelouch an orphan, a liar, a survivor and a fugitive.

As he said himself, [people of Britannia] =/= [Britannia]. There's no reason to make civilians pay. And, yeah, he didn't go very far with Clovis because the situation was highly impractical right then. He only knew how to Geass people, not make the 'spell' last longer and send Clovis back to Britannia for a controlled killing spree. Also, sneaking on Clovis put him in a precarious situation - and he might have known it was impossible for him to make the Geass last longer while bailing out of the tracked fortress. Moreover, after interrogating Clovis, he found out he didn't have any further use for his brother anymore. He had other targets, namely Cornelia and Schneizel. Hence, he couldn't force Clovis to pull a Columbine back in Britannia - provided he had enough experience and knowledge to imprint those orders inside Clovis' head. Right then he was vaguely familiar with Geass, not more than that.

He only experimented later, after he discovered the quirks surrounding his newfound power. And one man can't change the world - he must have trustworthy allies, solid ideals and a distinct goal. Hence why he created the BKs.
Old 2006-12-25, 15:55   Link #700
Nainara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
By 'crushing Britannia' I believe he meant the entire institution that brought him so many woes
And for that, he must not only take out royals but also the guys right underneath and the ideals that support the entire caste. Destroy all the things that made Lelouch an orphan, a liar, a survivor and a fugitive.
He only knew how to Geass people, not make the 'spell' last longer and send Clovis back to Britannia for a controlled killing spree. Also, sneaking on Clovis put him in a precarious situation
I see your point, Lelo plans to use military means to destroy the Britannian empire so that he can see the entire system overturned. IMHO it still begs the question as to why he doesnt do it from the inside-out instead, since it would presumably be much easier and less risky to use the geass to make puppets of his family and the brittanian nobles to carry out his ends.

I guess to some degree that gets into the difference between Lelo and Suzaku who wants to change Brittania from the inside. Still, the reasons why he wants to create a rebellion instead of fully utilize the geass are a pretty glaring issue (plot hole) that they ought to address and patch quickly. Especially since most of the battles so far in the series could simply have been resolved by pulling the same trick that he did against Clovis.
Nainara is offline   Reply With Quote