AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-11, 00:50   Link #16881
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I know, but what angers me is that he ditched her AFTER everyone else left. He could have tried to slip away before only the two of them were around.

Still, something I noticed from the illustrations: Did Touma have a ring on his right hand ring finger?
well, they need material for railgun later off, even if at this pace im gonna have to ask my son/daughter to read it to me in front of my grave.
Old 2012-03-11, 00:51   Link #16882
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
well, they need material for railgun later off, even if at this pace im gonna have to ask my son/daughter to read it to me in front of my grave.
I think the same about the evangelion ending...

You meanies ignore my loli... sniff poor lucifer.
Old 2012-03-11, 00:55   Link #16883
Miraluka
Banned

I think you mean Lolifer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It's almost like academy city would be battle grounds in the next volume being the high tier magicians to attack it.
I see Saints, Saits everywhere!

Quote:
Or maybe even the Index series have ended years before . Or maybe not since the manga is skipping arcs.
Old 2012-03-11, 00:58   Link #16884
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
She is probably going after Touma for sure. But if Touma is with Ollerus and Fiamma then I can't find anyone better as his comrades for the current time being. Specially if a loli is planning to attack academy city or the windowless building of Aleister.
The only thing I find good about teaming up with Ollerus and Fiamma is that maybe we can finally now what the hell is that thing inside of Touma, as well as some clarification about the boundaries of Imagine Breaker's powers.

Quote:
It's almost like academy city would be battle grounds in the next volume being the high tier magicians to attack it.
It depends on how this volume ends I think. Natural Selector was interrupted but had it serve it's purpose? Are all the preparations for Academy City's invasion complete?
Old 2012-03-11, 01:12   Link #16885
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
I think the same about the evangelion ending...

You meanies ignore my loli... sniff poor lucifer.
but the last eva movie is already scheduled for this year, isnt it?
and what about lucifer and a loli??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

I see Saints, Saits everywhere!

Or maybe even the Index series have ended years before . Or maybe not since the manga is skipping arcs.
still taking too much time in meaningless stuff, and this is monthly and last is in a hiatus

...and wait are you refering to lucifer/lolifer as the thing inside touma, or did i miss some info in the posts back there?
Old 2012-03-11, 01:12   Link #16886
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Lol, well while her true name is Lucifer she has no relationship with the cristian/catholic Lucifer, mostly know on anime communities as the "Lord of nightmares".

Now back to topic I also think its time for saints to appers I wonder which was Aqua former rank, I guess on the top 5.

He pretty much trashed kanzaki, which instead trashed the valkir, and he also mention to have fight another saint before so he is at least over 3 known saints.
Old 2012-03-11, 01:14   Link #16887
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
BTW, has these been said?

Spoiler:
WHAT. THE. HELL?

Spoiler:

On the topic of Mikoto:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-11, 01:18   Link #16888
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
but the last eva movie is already scheduled for this year, isnt it?
and what about lucifer and a loli??
A few post back when we where talking about overpowered Lolis, in slayers cosmology the "GOD" is called by all her creation diffrent names but her true name is Lucifer, and her "true form" is a loli girl with blond hair.

And no its the 3 movie out of 4, but consider the author change each 5 years and retcon the ending... I would die before evangelion get a proper ending.
Old 2012-03-11, 01:26   Link #16889
tsunade666

so the lord of nightmare is a loli in blond? I liked the slayes anime but didn't get the chance to read the novel or watch the whole series because it's the it's been shown in the tv contrast with school hours -_- and seriously I would rather buy the complete set then tried to torrent it if.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

Spoiler:
agree and disagree. She prove to be useful in vol 3 of NT but then again. Accelerator was there so I don't see much use on her being there <.< ......wait I don't even remember her being much of a use aside in the near end where 2 level 5 wreck havoc.
Old 2012-03-11, 01:27   Link #16890
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

On the topic of Mikoto:

Spoiler:

Remember how every Magician from Necessarius before kept telling Touma to not get involved, or at the very least they were unwilling to keep going to him? In the end he still soaked up experience and became an 'expert' of some sort in this.

Same thing, people would never improve if you don't let them have experience, there's no such thing as can't do anything.

Quote:
agree and disagree. She prove to be useful in vol 3 of NT but then again. Accelerator was there so I don't see much use on her being there <.< ......wait I don't even remember her being much of a use aside in the near end where 2 level 5 wreck havoc.
Mid air fight onboard the plane?

And nice logic, so with Accelerator I guess there's also no need for Hamazura, Worst and Kuroyoru as well.
Old 2012-03-11, 01:45   Link #16891
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

personally i would like to see mikoto even if her role is just charging accelerator chocker batteries.

but the truth is that for touma shes just a nuisance, and she really dont have anything to do where accelerator has trouble figthing, unless she gets some kind of power up(like....awakening).

Quote:
And no its the 3 movie out of 4, but consider the author change each 5 years and retcon the ending... I would die before evangelion get a proper ending.
lets hope the mayans are wrong then.

Last edited by zeniselv; 2012-03-11 at 01:57.
Old 2012-03-11, 02:06   Link #16892
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

And nice logic, so with Accelerator I guess there's also no need for Hamazura, Worst and Kuroyoru as well.
you know you used the same logic in NT 1 when Accelerator was standing at the top of the building while Hamadura use the machine to break the concrete so Touma could destroy.

You question that why did Accelerator just break through it and just stand in the top of the building and the answers that others come up with is as a look out or something.

few things I remember most in NT 3 is

I remember Kuronyan helping in the battle at the end
worst playing with Kuronyan
Mikoto having troubles the beginning when she and Touma are alone.
Mikoto with the tags? or something
I remember the funny presidents but he is not entirely funny for me. More like crazy.
Accelerator gets tutored by Levinia
Birdway was the best thing happen in nt 3 for me
then the crazy pmc and crazy wealthy old woman that gets used by Gremlin
Gremlin true members shows up and she can turn cinderall into a chair. And this girl also uses lightning which is commented by Kamachi at the end of the novel but apparently her output in power was enough to destroy the snake what wraps the world.
Old 2012-03-11, 02:13   Link #16893
Phibrizzo
Honos628

I am probably now a official Worst fan... as pretty much all remeber from novel nt 3 is Worst trolling people left and right.
Old 2012-03-11, 02:22   Link #16894
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
personally i would like to see mikoto even if her role is just charging accelerator chocker batteries.

but the truth is that for touma shes just a nuisance, and she really dont have anything to do where accelerator has trouble figthing, unless she gets some kind of power up(like....awakening).

That's nonsense, Railgun has shown us that she can be resourceful when it comes to using her skills and powers. If there's one thing this story is consistent about is that firepower is not always the be-all-that-ends-all unlike your typical shounen. A character's value is not base on only the firepower they bring but on how resourceful they are.

Quote:
you know you used the same logic in NT 1 when Accelerator was standing at the top of the building while Hamadura use the machine to break the concrete so Touma could destroy.

You question that why did Accelerator just break through it and just stand in the top of the building and the answers that others come up with is as a look out or something.
At that point yes, but NT3 scenario is a whole other ball game that expands across a much larger field with many more moving parts.

To make it simpler to understand- Accelerator cannot be everywhere at once.

It's a flawed logic to say "Oh Accelerator is here too, so there's no point for Mikoto to be there as well!" because Accelerator cannot be everywhere at once, nor can he do everything at the same time.
Old 2012-03-11, 02:45   Link #16895
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

you have a point there, it already been showed that a level 0 with good strategy and/or a bit of luck can take a level 5, but these are people at the same or higher level of ollerus, and ollerus took easily gunha, wich mikoto wasnt able to even hurt, and at this point the only ones of the main characters able to survive such ordeal are touma with his magic-bane and sixth sense, and accel and his wings.
Old 2012-03-11, 02:47   Link #16896
Sumeragi
Banned

You know, aren't people curious of what happened to Cendrillon?
Old 2012-03-11, 02:49   Link #16897
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Yes, but honestly I want to read those tinny details myself and get a "woah" here and there and not know everything beforehand.
Old 2012-03-11, 02:56   Link #16898
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
you have a point there, it already been showed that a level 0 with good strategy and/or a bit of luck can take a level 5, but these are people at the same or higher level of ollerus, and ollerus took easily gunha, wich mikoto wasnt able to even hurt, and at this point the only ones of the main characters able to survive such ordeal are touma with his magic-bane and sixth sense, and accel and his wings.

Do you remember vol 16 where Amakusa took on Aqua? They got their asses handed to them but they still fought along aside Kanzaki in the end even if they could only carry out support roles it was just enough to help her even the odds.

Nobody is asking Mikoto to charge ahead and take that hill all by herself, Hell not even Touma could single-handedly defeat Aqua, Carissa and Fiamma, there was always someone, somewhere doing something that could help even the odds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You know, aren't people curious of what happened to Cendrillon?
Not really a major concern what with all the other things that's going on atm...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-03-11 at 03:16.
Old 2012-03-11, 03:23   Link #16899
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Do you remember vol 16 where Amakusa took on Aqua? They got their asses handed to them but they still fought along aside Kanzaki in the end even if they could only carry out support roles it was just enough to help her even the odds.

Nobody is asking Mikoto to charge ahead and take that hill all by herself, Hell not even Touma could single-handedly defeat Aqua, Carissa and Fiamma, there was always someone, somewhere doing something that could help even the odds.
yes, but the thing is that aqua didnt went for the kill against the amakuzas at least not at first, but yea toure rigth, touma or accelerator would pretty much save her if she gets into any trouble, on the other hand she migth be absent for plot reasons,
maybe about the sisters returning AC, after all beign oout of AC and with her hacking abilities, she would only be 2 steps behind touma.
Old 2012-03-11, 03:36   Link #16900
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

According to /a/'s Raildex General, Cendrillion was turned into a table, and is probably someone's lethal weapon currently.

Sorry for the wardrobe fans.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen