Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-01-19, 03:58   Link #1521
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Yeah... That's great for you and all, but I didn't say anything about FE fans. Though you seem to be hinting that newer FE fans are all anime fans or something.
I guess you got a bit defensive, but I'll explain what you seem to have not understood.

1. "insane person in Intelligent"
Which clearly does not refer to fans.
And yes, someone whose name I have not bothered to remember actually wanted the touching to go down to the waist with a hand cursor instead of what came out. Since this idea was obviously dumbed down, you can tell his higher ups realized that his idea clearly came more out of his uncontrollable lust than rational thinking

2. using your status to be able to sexually harass anyone in your army (doormats)
I was referring to Kamui calling anyone into their room and being able to pet them without them being able to stop you. And yes, while they live in a world where the people seem to think making babies in the middle of a war makes sense, I do assume it isn't normal for Kamui to do such things, since at least Kazahana showed a tad bit of resistance.
Though I guess you could be so invested in the character that you synchronize with them enough to take it personally, but that's out of my jurisdiction.
Oh please, Corrin will be the last person I ever to invest emotionally in. So you weren't generalizing the newer fans? My bad, you see ever since I been dealing with certain veteran FE fans, I certainly can get defensive for my fellow casual FE fans.

What so wrong with petting anyway? I massacred through Hoshido but petting my troops? Boooooo!!!

Well you see when you put attractive women and men together for a long time, fighting together side by side. Over time, babies will start to pop up.
Old 2017-01-19, 09:55   Link #1522
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Well you see when you put attractive women and men together for a long time, fighting together side by side. Over time, babies will start to pop up.
Or they form bonds of camaraderie through fighting alongside one another without feeling any immediate urge to hop into bed together, as they did in earlier (non-FE4) games. And in some cases, those bonds result in more permanent relationships once the dust has settled.

I much prefer it that way to be honest, but that's just me.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 13:37   Link #1523
Chosen_Hero

Meh, I rather they keep it the same I don't need to have to play through a realistic relationship and it's stages when I already have to do it in real life on the hardest difficulty, let me ship them however I want damn it.
Old 2017-01-19, 16:46   Link #1524
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
What so wrong with petting anyway? I massacred through Hoshido but petting my troops? Boooooo!!!
If you don't understand it the 2nd time, I'm not going bother correcting you. But I suggest you summon one of your subordinates and try to touch him all over. You'll probably get what I'm trying to say then.

Quote:
Yea... No. Well yes, if you want to reduce the intelligence of your characters to the level of rabbits in heat, yes.
Oh, and I doubt you can or will, but I suggest you try Seisen no Keifu. Not only do you see how babies pop up logically, you'll realize how much of an elementary scribble was if's geography.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3ds, dsi, nintendo, nintendo 3ds, nintendo ds