AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-07, 10:35   Link #181
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
I saw someone upload it on facebook; just search mahouka...i think its the jp fanpage
Found it, thanks
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 13:48   Link #182
Lazy cat

after watching the fist episode plus remembering the first novel i was under the impression that mizuki is a otaku and that she like anime/manga related to incest i don't know why i got this impression through. if i remember correctly she got a little shaken when erika told her that they would have to rethink their friendship if she liked that kind of stuff(vol 3-4)
Lazy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 14:11   Link #183
Ultragunner

^ Me too!! OMG!!! Ha ha, there are sometimes I even thought to myself: "Should she also enjoy BL as well?"
Old 2014-04-07, 19:57   Link #184
TonyC1994
Unknown

I generally use Myanimelist to read people's comments on each episode, but god, it's like a warzone over there in the Mahouka sections. You can practically hear the gunfire.

I think I'll be staying over here for episodic discussions from now on.
TonyC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 20:13   Link #185
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
I generally use Myanimelist to read people's comments on each episode, but god, it's like a warzone over there in the Mahouka sections. You can practically hear the gunfire.

I think I'll be staying over here for episodic discussions from now on.
*Grab popcorn*
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 20:34   Link #186
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
*Grab popcorn*
If you're going to go watch, I suggest you take caution. I barely got out alive.
Old 2014-04-07, 20:47   Link #187
bietchie11

Quote:
If you're going to go watch, I suggest you take caution. I barely got out alive.
Don't worry, i'm Pampz21's disciple.
Nothing can phase fazez me!!!!

I will go and laugh at their ignorance.
It's gonna be fun.

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-04-07, 20:47   Link #188
Verisimilitude

Quote:
Well, even the anime thread here kinda annoys me, but it probably isn't as bad as it is on other forums. All us LN readers should post more here; I feel it's a much more friendly environment than the anime threads. Not to mention this sub-forum feels kinda dead right now. Hopefully with Vol 13 coming everything reverts to to as it was before.
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 20:52   Link #189
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
Well, even the anime thread here kinda annoys me, but it probably isn't as bad as it is on other forums. All us LN readers should post more here; I feel it's a much more friendly environment than the anime threads. Not to mention this sub-forum feels kinda dead right now. Hopefully with Vol 13 coming everything reverts to to as it was before.
About that. A little off topic... but, how do you feel about them locking down the general Mahouka LN discussion thread?

Personally I feel like it's a great place for LN readers and fans to gather and just discuss without having to worry about spoiling people or constantly defending this series.
Old 2014-04-07, 21:17   Link #190
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Ahaha...thats why I dont go there; those people only see what they want to see, not what they supposed to see.

My ship will only faze when I die~

On topic I seem to like Miki and Leo more when the anime started.
Only think of Leo as someone who annoys Erika; Miki as Erika's play thing but on the anime those two are pretty bad ass.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 21:22   Link #191
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

I have read those threads, and the ones from ANN, and it was f*cking hilarious tbh.

I don't mind people saying it was a bad chapter, or even dull or average because I feel the same, which is pretty normal when you start reading this series, but it happens that some people were just waiting to the anime to be aired to start with the trollposting because stuff.

Even in nyaa, and ANN some people were just saying "it's bad because it's bad" without any smart comment or criticism like other people did.

Then, even in 4chan there are a lot of mahouka's threads with people that do like, don't like, and just go to say it was THAT bad, but in general I found them the more rational in the English community.

If you like some serious discussion, here (sub-forum), 2ch and futaba are pretty good places.

----

On topic: the pv was fun:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 21:42   Link #192
bietchie11

Quote:
About that. A little off topic... but, how do you feel about them locking down the general Mahouka LN discussion thread?

Personally I feel like it's a great place for LN readers and fans to gather and just discuss without having to worry about spoiling people or constantly defending this series.
Well, i'm pissed.
Spoiler for big rant, you have been warned:

My thread is closed by mods for their sake, this ensures a retribution!!!

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2014-04-08 at 02:13.
Old 2014-04-07, 21:44   Link #193
Galacticichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
On topic: the pv was fun:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
LOL Suzune blushed!? I could've never imagined that expression from her.
Galacticichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 21:56   Link #194
millie10468

I can't wait till a certain "scene" and certain imouto's yandereness is animated and we can be finally done with the people who hate it and are going around yelling incest. After that scene, I think anyone who sticks around is morally obligated to not be a troll.

But it might hit an iceberg...
millie10468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 21:58   Link #195
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
------
My opinion about their (anime watcher) opinion on Mahouka: i don't care much about their opinion, so should you my friends. Our own opinion is what matters to us.
If they don't like it and drop it, great!!! Less whiny b*tches.
If they like it, also great. Indoctrinate them, Pampz21!!!!

Natural selection, best selection.
Don't see any benefit to go again the flow so those whiny little b*tches can whine more.
---------
Let them come I'll teach them how to worship my beloved.

Bring Seitsuki too...he'll teach them how to appriciate Miyuki

And on topic I saw the pv quite awhile ago but....why does it look like they focus too much on the SC recruitment rather than showing a more cooler pv.

@millie10468
Haha those people who shout incest will shut their mouths when they see a certain fanservice!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-04-07, 22:04   Link #196
millie10468

Quote:

@millie10468
Haha those people who shout incest will shut their mouths when they see a certain fanservice!
I thought I wouldn't look forward to it until I realized that the sooner we get people to drop it, the earlier we can get around to enjoying our discussions, and what better way to get people to drop the anime than to see that "scene"? We'll only have to deal with their trollish comments as the door hits them them where the sun don't shine

Old 2014-04-07, 22:09   Link #197
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie10468 View Post
I can't wait till a certain "scene" and certain imouto's yandereness is animated and we can be finally done with the people who hate it and are going around yelling incest. After that scene, I think anyone who sticks around is morally obligated to not be a troll.
Isn't this near the end of enrollment arc though? by that time, we should have caught everyone's interest and we can get rid of all the people who cry gary stu or incest
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 22:10   Link #198
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
I thought I wouldn't look forward to it until I realized that the sooner we get people to drop it, the earlier we can get around to enjoying our discussions, and what better way to get people to drop the anime than to see that "scene"? We'll only have to deal with their trollish comments as the door hits them them where the sun don't shine
Well only people with brains will probably remain which that scene really doesnt hold anything. Like i told before if they want to see some incest watch some imopara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Isn't this near the end of enrollment arc though? by that time, we should have caught everyone's interest and we can get rid of all the people who cry gary stu or incest
It would happen probably at episode 3 or 4 after the fight with Hattori; as for people screaming gary stu; ahhhh.....i dont know where they even got the idea...did someone spoil them or something cuz ep 1 doesnt even scream anything that relates gary stu.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-04-07, 22:16   Link #199
millie10468

Quote:
Well only people with brains will probably remain which that scene really doesnt hold anything. Like i told before if they want to see some incest watch some imopara.

It would happen probably at episode 3 or 4 after the fight with Hattori; as for people screaming gary stu; ahhhh.....i dont know where they even got the idea...did someone spoil them or something cuz ep 1 doesnt even scream anything that relates gary stu.
Well, if they knew the guy in the beginning was Tatsuya, they would begin to have such feelings. The first scene was a mistake, imo.

Old 2014-04-07, 22:17   Link #200
bietchie11

Quote:
Isn't it an eroge? Why "watch", it is supposed to be "play".

Quote:
Well, if they knew the guy in the beginning was Tatsuya, they would begin to have such feelings. The first scene was a mistake, imo.
Agree

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2014-04-07 at 22:44.