AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-14, 08:44   Link #61
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Speaking of the level problem, because he is too OP the xp needed is waaayyyy more than the average guy. And till now(chapter 19) he only kill a liz(a two-headed dog).
And lets not forget that he, without a proper foundation in magic and martial arts was able to fight very well against shen, who has more than 1000 level. Well, we still don't know the rules to lvl up so I can't say for sure.
Moving on, does that world not have a system to see stats, cause if they think I get the feeling that we would see that while he's level is still 1, his stats were increasing by the day cause it seems his magic related powers are just increasing continuously. This is some Shinka no Mi shit right here
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 08:58   Link #62
Breimn

They did ask him if he wanted to see his stats but he refused.
They seem to use magic paper.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 08:58   Link #63
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Speaking of the level problem, because he is too OP the xp needed is waaayyyy more than the average guy. And till now(chapter 19) he only kill a liz(a two-headed dog).
He also killed a bunch of Oni/Demons by accident, right before the fight with Shen.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 11:20   Link #64
Breidaluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
He also killed a bunch of Oni/Demons by accident, right before the fight with Shen.
Yeah! I forgot this one! Well, because we don't know the rules to lvl up then maybe is like danmachi where the lvl up is just the reward for the adventurer for his efforts. Or is just kill monsters=Xp.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 11:38   Link #65
cabman11

Old old levels exist in this world it isn't like anything similar to a game world.
Is no strength stats or agility stats or whatever.
And everyone's levels are different. His base is a lot higher than a lot of peoples max.
It's just a quantifier for overall how many times you exceed your base
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 13:08   Link #66
Corvo269

Quote:
Yeah! I forgot this one! Well, because we don't know the rules to lvl up then maybe is like danmachi where the lvl up is just the reward for the adventurer for his efforts. Or is just kill monsters=Xp.
It definitely has to be kill anything=xp. How much 'effort' does a starving spider need to do to reach level 1500

And I think there needs to be an MC's looks are average tag to stop any future questions regarding his appearance in this thread
Old 2015-09-14, 13:15   Link #67
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
And I think there needs to be an MC's looks are average tag to stop any future questions regarding his appearance in this thread
Agreed.
Added
Old 2015-09-14, 13:30   Link #68
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

AHH IT'S THIS ONE!!!!!
Damn translate faster!! I can't wait till shen makes that divine clone thingy!!
MUSUME KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 13:31   Link #69
Breimn

Someone add fantasy and harem too. And summoned hero. I cant add any more tags
Old 2015-09-15, 00:54   Link #70
Corvo269

I know that this is a question that usually Hentaiga would ask but... does he bang?
Old 2015-09-15, 01:50   Link #71
jmcu17

Well, I'm caught up to the translated chapters now, and kinky stuff aside... no, he does not, in fact, bang.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 01:51   Link #72
sunsown

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I could not see the translations and web novel as the same. Has the web novel been edited to cut off portions because they are publishing the light novel?
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 02:11   Link #73
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I could not see the translations and web novel as the same. Has the web novel been edited to cut off portions because they are publishing the light novel?
Use the wayback machine website. Put the URL and then you can find any old page copies before it was deleted because of the novel book version
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 08:26   Link #74
Corvo269

Okay, reading chapter 22 and how bug goddess decided to give all 'hyumans' the blessing for the common language before they're even born I have a theory... The hyumans actually can't talk for shit, I think they just say random sounds and they get magically translated into what they want to say. That may be the reason why all non hyumans and MC can understand them but talking to them is impossible cause unless they make the same random sounds, the hyumans can only get gibberish. The reason it does not work on written language of the hyumans is cause its a written language.

In a way, the goddess gave MC the only ability Moon God-bro couldn't have managed to give him. And I salute him for the last second do what you want in this world and piss off the Goddess. I'm assuming its cause of the ability bug Goddess gave him that he can comprehend the structure of magic so easily.

Also, I'd actually like to see what would happen if MC just relocates every single non-hyuman race to Asora and when the hyumans celebrate that all the demons have been eliminated MC decides to show up, show them how all the demons are chilling in Asora and make the Goddess jealous enough for her to declare war and to conquer his world.

Actually, how many chapters do the raws have anyways
Old 2015-09-16, 09:53   Link #75
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

The Hyumans can learn to speak normally, but the goddess has her nymphs just give humans a blessing to teach them without ambiguity. We know they're talking a real language, because Makoto even spent a couple months learning it, so it's clearly consistent.

Both of Makoto's sisters are "hyumans" after all, and the three of them all learned Japanese in our own world, supposedly without a blessing.
Old 2015-09-16, 09:58   Link #76
Breimn

I guess the Goddess did something similar to what she did to MC. Her blessing does not allow speaking to aijin.
Old 2015-09-16, 10:29   Link #77
LevelSeven

i caught up to ch.20 and i need to say that im slightly dissappointed with this story,

the whole premise is interesting but it simply fails in regrads of interest, i mean, he is feared etc but this is it, aside from that he has some races in his world he didnt really do anything really useful :/

btw, how many chapters are out and: does the MC become a god for the people in asora? i wouldnt be suprised if he transcends into a immortal being and than thousands of years later the people see him as "the god of control" and his two wives as "god of destruction(the spider)/creation(the dragon)"
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 10:46   Link #78
polat15

Wives did it turn to a true harem ?
polat15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 10:53   Link #79
Corvo269

I think this web novel is still ongoing and not that far ahead of the translated chapters. That being said, I couldn't even access the raw chapters so I don't even know how many chapters there are
Old 2015-09-16, 11:22   Link #80
Breimn

at least more than 160

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel