AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-09-04, 03:36   Link #19041
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
ok so we got untill now vol 18 bad end / vol 19 true end / vol 20 good end ?

seems legit yeah , wonder how author going to pull this out since Mio is dead and spirit power is gone . i need that simple right now
It's more like this
Vol 18: Bad end
Vol 19: True end
Vol 20: Normal end
Vol 21-22: Good end
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-04, 03:51   Link #19042
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It's more like this
Vol 18: Bad end
Vol 19: True end
Vol 20: Normal end
Vol 21-22: Good end
yeah , my bad kinda totally forgot that in vol 20 tohka died idk why i did associate it with good end lol , the normal end didn't pop's in my head
Old 2019-09-04, 03:51   Link #19043
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Good end, huh?
I’ve been really depressed the last few days, so it honestly helps just a little bit to hear that we’re almost certainly heading in a happy direction.

Also, I guess that’s how we’re gonna get 22 volumes, lol.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-04, 05:33   Link #19044
Estzero1

2-parter, mhm. Nice. Curious to see how this will work. Parts of Vol.22 will probably act as some kind of epilogue.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-04, 05:54   Link #19045
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
It’s good to see Tachibana is taking his time with the ending instead of rushing to finish it.

There’s the chance though that it’s actually going to be a three-parter (the kanji means part 1 but could indicate part 1 of 1, 2, and 3), but I do think it’s more likely to be two parts.

Plus it’s good news for a collector like me; even if the end of the series is in sight, the longer it lasts the greater the chance for more merch. C’mon guys, we need those Nia and Mukuro wall scrolls.
Old 2019-09-04, 07:28   Link #19046
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
It’s good to see Tachibana is taking his time with the ending instead of rushing to finish it.

There’s the chance though that it’s actually going to be a three-parter (the kanji means part 1 but could indicate part 1 of 1, 2, and 3), but I do think it’s more likely to be two parts.

Plus it’s good news for a collector like me; even if the end of the series is in sight, the longer it lasts the greater the chance for more merch. C’mon guys, we need those Nia and Mukuro wall scrolls.
Considering that 22 would be significant, based on the paths on the Tree of Life and and the lines on the book covers, it’ll probably be 22.
Jo-Ha-Kyu can imply three, but Monogatari Books are two parts long sometimes and are still ‘Jo’ for Part 1, and ‘Ha’ for Part 2.
And then you have Rebuild of Evangelion, that had ‘Jo-Ha-Kyu’ for the first three films, but adds a fourth on the end.
It will probably be 22, though.

I don’t think that’ll affect merchandising though, not immediately anyway. Tachibana confirmed Encore 10 in Encore 9’s afterword, and I’m not sure DAB can wrap itself up in two more books. Plus the Tsunsko artbook implied there might be a second, in terms of the randomness of what it covered, and Tsunako commenting that Inverse Yoshino was included because Tachibana had decided what it would look like, implying that hehehehehe he decides what the others will look like, she’ll draw them, too.
At the very least, we know that Mukuro’s Inverse Form was designed.
Collect on, my friend.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2019-09-04, 10:41   Link #19047
Estzero1

Quote:
C’mon guys, we need those Nia and Mukuro wall scrolls.
I agree. Seeing how things have gone in the past, I expect that there will be another game after Ren Dystopia which will include those 2. I mean, it would be stupid if not, wouldn't it. That could us also get another season, so that at least every spirit had appeared, which could correlate into the merchandise site of things. The only thing I wish from the LN is that the spirits which hadn't had proper backstory yet, will get one. Since is unlikely to happen in the last volumes, maybe Fragments could deliver it. That and the remaining inverse forms in second artbook.

Old 2019-09-06, 06:41   Link #19048
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

So other news the Date Live mobile game Spirit Pledge is gonna have a collab event with Hyperdimension Neptunia, so far it’s Purple and White Heart announced as new characters
Old 2019-09-06, 06:45   Link #19049
Estzero1

Well, it only makes sense.

Old 2019-09-08, 11:57   Link #19050
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I can never remember the schedule pattern for the life of me, is the cover reveal for volume 21 coming on September 20th or October 1st?
Old 2019-09-08, 12:00   Link #19051
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I can never remember the schedule pattern for the life of me, is the cover reveal for volume 21 coming on September 20th or October 1st?
Realistically, I’d assume October 1st, given that this month’s Dragon Magazine covers November...but since there will be DAL stuff in it, we can hope that V21’s cover will be as well. Hopefully it will also give a date for DAB6

Letting Go
Old 2019-09-13, 05:58   Link #19052
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Date A Live 21: Tohka Good End, First Half

A girl who destroys the world around her appeares in a world where the Spirits should have disappeared

One year and one day after the disappearance of the Spirit Powers, Shido Itsuka meets a girl with a strange sense of loss. "?! You are ..." "... A name, ... I have forgotten such a thing"
What is the identity of a girl who destroys the world ... ?

Letting Go
Old 2019-09-13, 08:01   Link #19053
Estzero1

Ok, I'm kinda surprised by this longer timeskip. An interesting development.

Old 2019-09-13, 13:03   Link #19054
Kotori05674

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Ok, I'm kinda surprised by this longer timeskip. An interesting development.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Date A Live 21: Tohka Good End, First Half

A girl who destroys the world around her appeares in a world where the Spirits should have disappeared

One year and one day after the disappearance of the Spirit Powers, Shido Itsuka meets a girl with a strange sense of loss. "?! You are ..." "... A name, ... I have forgotten such a thing"
What is the identity of a girl who destroys the world ... ?
>What is the identity of a girl who destroys the world ... ?
Oh g I wonder who it can be... Can this ending be anymore boring then it sounds? It's dumb enough Shidou doesn't get to transcend to some kind of god of Spirits or something and the (himself) author gives all the good s**t to 'Tachibana's favorite' instead. Now with the Spirit powers gone this is more of waste than ever.
Kotori05674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-16, 04:19   Link #19055
Some random Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotori05674 View Post
>What is the identity of a girl who destroys the world ... ?
My guess it is Rinne.

They set her up as early as vol. 11, so it would be nice to get some sort of pay off.
It could very easily be done by just simply having her be the embodiment of all the Spirit Mana Shido has sealed inside his body; his Angel, in a way (still think he was some power remaining due to his half-Spirit nature).
Some random Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-16, 07:07   Link #19056
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some random Otaku View Post
My guess it is Rinne.

They set her up as early as vol. 11, so it would be nice to get some sort of pay off.
It could very easily be done by just simply having her be the embodiment of all the Spirit Mana Shido has sealed inside his body; his Angel, in a way (still think he was some power remaining due to his half-Spirit nature).
It's Tohka. It's called Tohka Good End, and Tohka disappeared at the end of V20.
The movie/game Spirits are just that - one-off characters who get acknowledged in the main novels by way of cameos.

Letting Go
Old 2019-09-17, 10:33   Link #19057
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

A new Date A Live anime project has been announced! Currently unknown as to whether or not it is a Date A Live IV, a Date A Bullet anime, or simply another movie.
No studio or anything yet, just the announcement of a 'new anime project' which is identical wording to the announcements for Mayuri Judgment and Date A Live III. Consensus in Japan seems to be another movie, but it's all just conjecture right now. No concrete info.

In any case, quite exciting!

Letting Go
Old 2019-09-17, 10:38   Link #19058
AP24

I think we'll get more info during the Fujimi Fantasia Bunko Festival next month
Old 2019-09-17, 10:54   Link #19059
Estzero1

Oh Boi, that came unexpected, especially even before FFBF. Nevertheless,, I'm just glad that we will get more. I don't mind what it will be, but personally I would prefer either a 4th season or DAB instead of a movie.

Old 2019-09-17, 10:58   Link #19060
AP24

It's probably to help getting more people to come to the Festival so that they can find out what the new anime will be

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy