AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-07-19, 11:53   Link #281
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

That's not Serafall I think. In the LN her eyes are blue, so it may be Sona.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 11:59   Link #282
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Yeah that might be Sona that would explain the small breasts and the faces of Ise, Rias and Seek looking uncomfortable.
Old 2017-07-19, 12:03   Link #283
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

or a mistake on miyama's part. Will have to wait for confirmation from spoilers. I do believe it is Sona but just saying this because there is that uncertainty as Miyama has made mistakes before.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 12:10   Link #284
thefreakmike

Damn dat Sairaorg vs Cao Cao tho (RIP Cao Cao XD)... So much hype

Also that Rossweisse pic just made my day, her in Dragonar armor and Dress Breaked? Yes yes, so much yes!

@DragonOsman I think you are overthinking to much bro, that is clearly Rose, yes why would Ise would dress break one of his teammates? But hey its just a pic of her without any text to acompany it, like CCP, it could of been another character with a similar ability, lets just wait before jumping to conclusions

Last edited by thefreakmike; 2017-07-19 at 13:11.
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 12:23   Link #285
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I edited my previous my previous post a bit ago, but just in case no one read the "edit", I'll repost it here:

Again, this is confusing. If that's really Rossweisse, why did Ise use Dress Break on her? And it seems like he had also given her his armor, the same way he gives it to Rias for the Crimson Extinct Dragonar? What happened?

And speaking of Seekvaira in that colored illustration with Ise and Rias, she looks a little creepy there with her glasses having light shone on them.
Saji has the ability to trap his opponents with his abilities. It is possible that Ross got caught and Issei used DB to free her. Kinda like he used DB to free Asia from that contraption back in volume 6.
Old 2017-07-19, 12:59   Link #286
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Good god. Sairaorg vs Cao Cao. MANLINESS OVERLOAD!!! Seriously Cao Cao should be dead that punch is fucking lethal.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:18   Link #287
Lucidrago

Probably there watching Serafall's show. And I didn't know Seekvaira's breasts were that big.

God that fight is going to be epic. And Cao Cao isn't that weak to be taken out by one punch by Sairaorg in Balance Breaker.

Maybe that girl is Sona's new pawn in her peerage or either her team member that's acting as a pawn for this tournament. And it's nice to see Issei isn't the only one who's buff and muscular.

Well maybe Issei and Rossweisse fell for one of Sona's tactics and he accidentally ended up Dress Breaking Rossweisse when he originally intended to Dress Break someone else.

I really hope those aren't all of the illustrations for DX4.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 13:19   Link #288
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
or a mistake on miyama's part. Will have to wait for confirmation from spoilers. I do believe it is Sona but just saying this because there is that uncertainty as Miyama has made mistakes before.
Hmmm .. its hard to say just looking at the illu and not reading the whole part but base on the conversation seek ask rias what do you think of your childhood friend performing this. So I guess they are watching a past vtr of serafall and thats the play that sona will be doing
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 13:19   Link #289
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Oh that girl with Saji was confirmed by Gary29 to be his younger sister.
Also @Kirihara I said that because Serafall has blue eyes and big breasts whereas Sona has purple eyes and small breasts.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:22   Link #290
Sparda4
Dark Knight

PLEASE tell me that girl doesn't have a SG.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:27   Link #291
Lucidrago

No I'm pretty sure that's Serafall. Who else do you know that dresses up like that and looks like that? Miyama-Zero makes mistakes.

EDIT: I'm sorry I didn't read Kirihara's post completely. Most likely Sona dressed up in magical girl attire and did her hair like Serafall and performed as a magical girl in front of Rias and Issei hence the reason Rias looks like that. And she's doing it in memory of Serafall.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:31   Link #292
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Maybe a younger version of Serafall ? She is around 200 (going off Sirzechs saving Okita and her fighing alongside them in the old devil war) at this point.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:33   Link #293
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
No I'm pretty sure that's Serafall. Who else do you know that dresses up like that and looks like that? Miyama-Zero makes mistakes.
It's Sona. Sona's eyes are violet and breast are smaller than Serafall. Her face also shows great reluctance lol. My guess is that she was forced to stand in for Serafall on her show since they couldn't continue otherwise. The faces of those watching and showing a clear "What is she doing?" face as well lol
Old 2017-07-19, 13:34   Link #294
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

@Sparda Serafall would have had still blue eyes at a young age. Eye colour doesn't change.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:36   Link #295
Lucidrago

Actually Serafall is 500-800 years old. And plus if it was her when she was younger then how would they have magical girl clothing? It's Sona.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:39   Link #296
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

So I am wondering if Saji's sister has always known he is a devil since he became one or does she not know.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:40   Link #297
Sparda4
Dark Knight

There are spells btw for changing looks for anyone who doesn't remember. (I'll just point that out)
But i'm not going to argue with anyone let's find out when we read it shall we

Edit: i hope Saji's sister doesn't know he is one because if she does the chances of her having a SG are pretty high.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:41   Link #298
cyberdemon

Saji's sister for Issei's Queen! lol
Old 2017-07-19, 13:51   Link #299
Lucidrago

No. There are limits. But what if she turns out to be the remaining Longinus possessor? But he already has Sirzechs, Riser, and Arthur as brother-in-laws. He doesn't need Saji as well.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:53   Link #300
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Also she is too young in the first place.