AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-09-14, 13:34   Link #2021
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
Manga
Spoiler:
What exactly do you want to know?

Spoiler for Manga Spoilers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedan View Post
Spoiler for Oro's powers:

Last edited by james0246; 2008-09-14 at 14:04.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 14:30   Link #2022
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 10:42   Link #2023
X207
Gamyūsa

call me crazy if you want but i feel like watching this whole series from se1 (never watched it b4). are there any filler season similar to bleach ie bounto, 3rd div new captain seasons?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 12:11   Link #2024
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
call me crazy if you want but i feel like watching this whole series from se1 (never watched it b4). are there any filler season similar to bleach ie bounto, 3rd div new captain seasons?
Well, the last 80 or so episodes of the 220 episode series are all filler, or close to being filler. Part way through Season 6 (around episode 136) is when the major filler arcs start. Before Episode 136, there is only one filler arc (around 101-107) during the actual series. So, pretty much everything till episode 136 is manga content, and almost everything after (except for part of 220) is filler content.
Old 2008-09-15, 15:06   Link #2025
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Well, the last 80 or so episodes of the 220 episode series are all filler, or close to being filler. Part way through Season 6 (around episode 136) is when the major filler arcs start. Before Episode 136, there is only one filler arc (around 101-107) during the actual series. So, pretty much everything till episode 136 is manga content, and almost everything after (except for part of 220) is filler content.
ty very much, that will cut down alot of eps for me. wat part of 220 isnt filler? is it within the ep or in the eps around 220.
wats the filler content of SE2?
Old 2008-09-15, 15:13   Link #2026
james0246

Quote:
ty very much, that will cut down alot of eps for me. wat part of 220 isnt filler? is it within the ep or in the eps around 220.
wats the filler content of SE2?
Well, at the end of Part I, Naruto and Jiraiya leave Konoha on a training mission. This is the official end of the manga as well as anime. But, in the anime, all of the events leading up to Naruto's departure are filler, so part of 220 is filler (roughly half of it, I think) but the rest comes from the manga.

As to Series 2, Shippuden, we just had our first filler arc, lasting from episode 56-episode 72. Part of episode 56 is filler, but part of it is also manga canon material.
Old 2008-09-15, 17:14   Link #2027
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

To add to James, Leafninja's summary section has a great amount of summaries and details which part of which arc is filler or not.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 18:06   Link #2028
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Well, at the end of Part I, Naruto and Jiraiya leave Konoha on a training mission. This is the official end of the manga as well as anime. But, in the anime, all of the events leading up to Naruto's departure are filler, so part of 220 is filler (roughly half of it, I think) but the rest comes from the manga.

As to Series 2, Shippuden, we just had our first filler arc, lasting from episode 56-episode 72. Part of episode 56 is filler, but part of it is also manga canon material.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
To add to James, Leafninja's summary section has a great amount of summaries and details which part of which arc is filler or not.
ty very much to the both of you. now im going to be rather occupied getting up to speed with the series. btw are any on the fillers really bad or is there enuff plot to pay attention to them?
Old 2008-09-16, 03:08   Link #2029
james0246

Quote:
ty very much to the both of you. now im going to be rather occupied getting up to speed with the series. btw are any on the fillers really bad or is there enuff plot to pay attention to them?
None of the filler material is particularly good; in fact none of it is good. But, almost all of it was bearable. Specifically, despite some...inconsistencies with the main plot, the filler is still fairly fun if a bit mind numbing. If you can collect all the filler at once, then you can breeze through it quite easily, without needing to even pay close attention to anything you see (I found that if I left the fillers on in the background, I could occasionally watch them, all the while working on a paper or article for work).

Damn, that is not a good endorsement. Just skip through the episodes watching the first episodes of a filler arc, and then skipping through to watch the fights. You will be able to work through all 80 episodes in a day or so.

---

I have a question (for anyone to answer), what rank was/is Bunshin Daibakuha?
Old 2008-09-16, 10:32   Link #2030
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Bunshin Daibakuha is A-rank.
Old 2008-09-16, 11:07   Link #2031
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedan View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
Spoiler for Manga discussion it is:

QUESTION: What is "Ai wa Katsu!" and where does that technique come from? Oo
Old 2008-09-16, 11:15   Link #2032
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

"Ai wa Katsu" literally means "Love will win" it's one of Sakura's techniques in the pre-shippuuden Ultimate Ninja games.

Spoiler for The technique in question:
Old 2008-09-16, 14:02   Link #2033
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Spoiler for Manga discussion it is:
Spoiler for Manga:
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 18:39   Link #2034
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
None of the filler material is particularly good; in fact none of it is good. But, almost all of it was bearable. Specifically, despite some...inconsistencies with the main plot, the filler is still fairly fun if a bit mind numbing. If you can collect all the filler at once, then you can breeze through it quite easily, without needing to even pay close attention to anything you see (I found that if I left the fillers on in the background, I could occasionally watch them, all the while working on a paper or article for work).

Damn, that is not a good endorsement. Just skip through the episodes watching the first episodes of a filler arc, and then skipping through to watch the fights. You will be able to work through all 80 episodes in a day or so.
ty, i'll probably leave the fillers for a rainy day. atm the only access to se1 eps ive seen/watching are streaming vids. i'll most likely look at ep summaries to search for eps that i could bear to watch just like how i jumped over 90% of belach fillers (not including the amagai/monkeyface arc).
Old 2008-09-18, 08:46   Link #2035
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
ty, i'll probably leave the fillers for a rainy day. atm the only access to se1 eps ive seen/watching are streaming vids. i'll most likely look at ep summaries to search for eps that i could bear to watch just like how i jumped over 90% of belach fillers (not including the amagai/monkeyface arc).
Well, the only filler I actually enjoyed was episode 101.
If you get the opportunity, watch that one in its entirety. I thought it was actually pretty funny.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 22:40   Link #2036
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

how do u really join the akatsuki anyways, a test (sasori), interpersonal connection(itachi and tobi), recruitment base on the talent that they see fit (deidara), drop in application(oro???, kisame???, and others) , or online job site (its a joke ), or just find the ring and wear it like tobi did

so if one wishes to join akatsuki, then what other methods and ways can he/she take to become a member?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 23:23   Link #2037
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
how do u really join the akatsuki anyways, a test (sasori), interpersonal connection(itachi and tobi), recruitment base on the talent that they see fit (deidara), drop in application(oro???, kisame???, and others) , or online job site (its a joke ), or just find the ring and wear it like tobi did

so if one wishes to join akatsuki, then what other methods and ways can he/she take to become a member?
Well probably denounce your nation, make a slash over the symbol, be a bad ass hmm.. I think it really comes down to if you make a name for yourself, they will find you. Also, you have to buy a special decoder ring online so you can read their secret messages....
Old 2008-09-18, 23:38   Link #2038
james0246

^You forgot the furries. To be in Akatsuki, you must like the furries. Why else do you think they chase tailed-beasts...
Old 2008-09-20, 10:48   Link #2039
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-09-22 at 07:54.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:54   Link #2040
X207
Gamyūsa

how does gaara fare against orochimaru? im at se1 e39 atm and i find gaara the opponent i fear the most that can battle vs the leaf village atm.

Tags
q&a