Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-09-04, 23:47   Link #901
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I used to do that in EQ2 with my alchemy shop. Potion monopolist. I wasn't mean so much as the idiots were selling potions for less than it cost to make them. I'd just mark them up for a profit and $$.
i feel you $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
NQ Elm lumber sold for 200G each? I better level up my botanist then
damn straight, a couple of days ago they were selling for 300 and HQ was selling for 5-600, i made 50000gil that day ^^
Old 2013-09-06, 01:26   Link #902
Alchemist007
*Author

Being able to login feels good. Only issue I really had was some duty related crashes leading to 3012, but that's rectified easily enough (waiting 5 minutes before logging in again) and only happened once out of 10 times. I think they fixed it by now too.
Old 2013-09-06, 14:49   Link #903
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
i feel you $$$

damn straight, a couple of days ago they were selling for 300 and HQ was selling for 5-600, i made 50000gil that day ^^
It is 100+ over here. Many people just simply don't care in a legacy server - tons of people having lv50 stats all over the place.

On the other hand, finding people for dungeon is tough. I hate this shit.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 18:02   Link #904
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

waiting for dungeons as a DPS is hell.
Old 2013-09-06, 18:31   Link #905
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
waiting for dungeons as a DPS is hell.
That is why I am training my Marauder and Conjurer at the same time too. Archer is only used for the mainquest.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-09-06, 19:37   Link #906
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I've discovered there's no way to mail items between your own characters because ... you can't friend them because they aren't online. No shared bank either.

Now there's an annoyance - especially with crafting components.

I realize that scheme was probably to reduce mail spam ("whitelist") but ... eyah.
Old 2013-09-06, 19:55   Link #907
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I've discovered there's no way to mail items between your own characters because ... you can't friend them because they aren't online. No shared bank either.

I realize that scheme was probably to reduce mail spam ("whitelist") but ... eyah.
Fortunately, it is much easier to get components because most of the stuff you can farm can be also bought from the guild suppliers. *shudders at the thought of v1.0 market prices*

Levelling crafting skills can be a pain; it is recommended that you craft 1 level up if you already have a supply stash of mats, then hit level 30 ASAP so you can craft level 20-25 HQ items for sale.

Old 2013-09-06, 20:26   Link #908
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Fortunately, it is much easier to get components because most of the stuff you can farm can be also bought from the guild suppliers. *shudders at the thought of v1.0 market prices*

Levelling crafting skills can be a pain; it is recommended that you craft 1 level up if you already have a supply stash of mats, then hit level 30 ASAP so you can craft level 20-25 HQ items for sale.
I haven't given it a try but, is it possible to lvl DoH through battle? I was thinking about doing some fate grinding with my ARM and BSM.

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 21:15   Link #909
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
GAHHHHHHHH

Computer crashes while I'm in the middle of a dungeon and now I can't log back in because of "already logged in" error >:[
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 21:46   Link #910
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:

You can only send things to people who are online at that moment? That's pretty stupid, that's not even how mail works. Also pretty annoying you can't add people to your friends list if they're not online. Seriously, wtf?
Old 2013-09-06, 21:55   Link #911
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
You can only send things to people who are online at that moment? That's pretty stupid, that's not even how mail works. Also pretty annoying you can't add people to your friends list if they're not online. Seriously, wtf?
Each restriction sounds like some duct tape reaction to spamming or stalking - it also sounds like solutions that assume someone is only going to play one character (since one character can have "all the classes").

For those of us who like to take on different persona (more than one) --- yeah, it looks crazy. The friends list thing ... sounds like an anti-stalk. I have already had a couple of people try to friend me without asking or talking first (like the driveby guild invites for unguilded characters but creepier ).
Old 2013-09-06, 22:21   Link #912
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

If anyone is having problem leveling crafting class around level 20 or so, doing DoH leve's help out alot. If you turn in a HQ item instead of the normal one, you get an extra 200% exp (total of 300). A typical level 20 leve gives around 4000 to 6000 exp, so giving HQ item will net 12k-18k a pop, and most are pretty easy to finish.
Old 2013-09-06, 22:31   Link #913
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
If anyone is having problem leveling crafting class around level 20 or so, doing DoH leve's help out alot. If you turn in a HQ item instead of the normal one, you get an extra 200% exp (total of 300). A typical level 20 leve gives around 4000 to 6000 exp, so giving HQ item will net 12k-18k a pop, and most are pretty easy to finish.
Above 20 is easy because of that as you have higher craftsmanship and control stats on your gear, that is HQ-ing the leves is the way to go.

On the lower end, you tend to fail so you have to craft mostly by volume until you get Basic Touch.

Old 2013-09-06, 23:09   Link #914
Sagi

I'm having a hard time understanding the world map.
I know where I have to go but I don't know how to get there.
nvm I already figured it out.
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 03:19   Link #915
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
No, you can send items to anyone on your friend list at anytime, online or not.
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 04:03   Link #916
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

where are good places for lvl 15+ leves for field and trade craft? i need to increase my levels on those
Old 2013-09-07, 10:48   Link #917
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
where are good places for lvl 15+ leves for field and trade craft? i need to increase my levels on those
All the good leves are at home (Gridania, Limsa, Uldah). Though finding materials can be a pain in the ass.

Old 2013-09-07, 15:03   Link #918
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Gathering seems to be a real leisurely tea and crumpets thing.
Old 2013-09-07, 15:20   Link #919
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for spoilers if you play with JP voice:

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-09-07 at 15:31.
Old 2013-09-07, 18:33   Link #920
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Odin once agains one shots the connection.

Tags
mmorpg