AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-05, 02:27   Link #1061
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
PART V! And it's Reinforce's turn!

Spoiler for Part 5 : Princess:

Wow.. that was strangely moving. this is beautifully written, as i read it I could hear their voices in my head and nearly see it playing out right in front of me. wonderful chapter
Old 2007-06-05, 02:27   Link #1062
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I'm talking about the Pantheress of Resembool (in her prime atm). If that does not ring any bells, try thinking back 2 generations.
Two generations earlier?

Oh Sh...

*shivers*

Yep, Tais is gonna get to hell before the rest of us

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-05, 02:29   Link #1063
KBTKaiser

*hears his old Cheesium Warhead Launch*

Dammit...time to activate that Firestorm Wall and stop it...

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?!:

This is only part 1. >>; I've got another 2, maybe 3 parts to completely finish this entry up.

Last edited by KBTKaiser; 2007-06-05 at 08:48.
Old 2007-06-05, 02:33   Link #1064
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Seems everyone's interest is toward creating antagonists, hmm? So I decide to throw in another villain; not just ordinary villain but arch-rival, mortal enemy of....

Spoiler for only some are shown here, will reveal more in time:
Old 2007-06-05, 02:33   Link #1065
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post

This is only part 1. >>; I've got another 2, maybe 3 parts to completely finish this entry up.
*shudders at Hayate's methods*

I wouldn't mind being subjected to that kind of punishme-

*dodges sniper fire*

Anyways... did Mabiko just perform... Rider Change?!

@ USB500:

I think you'd best also do Guinevere while you're at it Can't wait to see the completed profile

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-05, 02:35   Link #1066
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Yep, got that right. I wanted each of the forms to "flow" seamlessly from one form to the next, and the five-bladed design of the weapon is inspired by the description of Clyuno mode, which is a gauntlet (each blade corresponding to a finger... which would make Blitz Form Ryu's equivalent of flipping the birdie ).

And most everybody calles me that, so it's no problem

that is a Really good idea... i guess i should come up with 2 more forms then lol. ..... your right i would not even have though of it that way. I guess this gives me the option to go about describing the mode shifts in detail ^^ thanks *starts thinking about addition modes... What have I gotten myself into now...* with all of this i might have to redesign Ryu's "Stand By" mode to correspond with his physical appearance (wow that is a problem I never though i would have ^^ thank you so much Lowe)
Old 2007-06-05, 02:39   Link #1067
KBTKaiser

@lowe

Yes it was Rider Change with a dash of medabots in it as well. Can you figure out what code Mabiko entered on the cellphone?

I'll get around to explaining Murakumo and Kusanagi in one of the later posts.

Sidenote: Caucasus and Judaicus Beetles are actual beetle species of Kabuto and Kuwagata types, respectively.
Old 2007-06-05, 02:44   Link #1068
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
@ USB500:

I think you'd best also do Guinevere while you're at it Can't wait to see the completed profile
hehe, thanks for reminding me

I must blame the Advent Children movie for the character Lancelot. I mean, why I keep thinking of Sephiroth when I first wrote down his profile?
Old 2007-06-05, 02:44   Link #1069
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Kay: Most Excellent choice! Seven figs per form sold! If you act now, I'll give you the Rave Stones for 5,000 each!

Surely, there are much better ways to earn money than at the TSAB
six figure sum per stone... and i'll pick them up within 12 hours again

*pays*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
---New intelligence data updated---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Here it is, boys and girls! The second liquid Bluecheesium Bomb I prepared to celebrate the 1k post! Prepare to be blown away!

And keep it coming folks! Let's see if we can't clog this thread till the next day!!!

First up, the first release of ZAKUM ZAKUM HOUR as requested by Saint X. Thats right, from the fans of SD Gundam Force comes...

ZAKUM ZAKUM HOUR!!!!!!

Spoiler for Zakum! Zakum!:

And that's not all! Here's the "Surprise" I've been planning since... Dunno when!
Spoiler for Ultimate Unison, SHOUNIN!:
Talk about high on Bluecheesium. Man that was almost completely outside of canon... Stahlmut means Steel Courage in "Germahn", otherwise known as Babelfish German. And look at the amount of super mecha references there; SRW was in passing, Dai-Layzer, Gundam and GGG for the finish. I initially had Voltron and DaiRaijin inside, but I scrapped the former because it disrupted the flow, and left the Dairaijin's base transformation at the AX base... Anyone notice the small Code Geass ref there? It's suppose to hint at the Kha = Zero joke from the epi threads.

The first part of the transformation is the boring bit IMO, and is used most often. Called the Trinity Unison, it involves Kha reconfiguring his Casshern KA after Sakura, Misaki and Nagato fuse with him. Rein 1, when summoned by Sophia, and Rein 2, as canon delightful reveals possible, can fuse with him for even more power, which he calls Supreme Symbiosis. His disperse Linker Core has enough room to allow for such fusion, though it is rumored that Hayate can fuse with all of her Knight and Rein 2 at the same time...

Now Supreme Symbiosis with Stahlmut is called... Genesic Dai-Stahlmut?

Yes I AM nuts from typing for 4 hours...
- The Zakum zakum hour must have 3 presenters...

- SLAPS KHA WITH THE HAYATE HARISEN MK7 - GIGA MODE

- first of all, You almsot hit chacha's persona on the mark

- Kyla is not that OOC! she's only slightly like that when she deals with disgruntled grunts... -The '300' scene in the Sil's hangar-

- CC never adresses Kyla as 'Captain', and she only provides advice or ask questions or replies in short sentences.

- too much hardware... one chink and you're done for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
And while Kha is dragging up the subject of assets

Spoiler for pics involved:
Well honestly... you guys did not get the references of the Silvana, did you?

She's the third and last of the LHM-BB0x series of multi-medium warships.

And the name of the AI should be a dead giveaway of the first ship under the series, the LHM-BB01... This Ship!

- The people who did not get it will now hear the sound of a positron cannon charging...

Kyla: T*nn*****r, FIRE!
Old 2007-06-05, 03:05   Link #1070
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Two generations earlier?Oh Sh...

*shivers*

Yep, Tais is gonna get to hell before the rest of us
So, Tai's gonna join Hohenhiem?

You won't understand if you didn't read the manga.

Oh, and that Hayate/Acous thing...I was making fun at Nanoha asking Yuuno about their meeting at Augusta being a coincidence, but actually Acous set it up.

The Belkas (( Kha, Saga, Hayate, Elio, etc )) all have a nack for fate/coincidences. Though Elio is clearly trying to outdo his predecessors by being both a possible "Numbers" type and also the coincidental loli-detector thing.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-05, 03:20   Link #1071
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

@USB500: 2 thumbs up for using Sephie

@Saint X: I like the Archangel better. Any ship that carried that emo sistercon gets minus points in my book

@Nightengale: I didn't read that far, care to enlighten me? BTW I luuve your stories
Old 2007-06-05, 03:21   Link #1072
stormturmoil
Field Medic

Send a message via AIM to stormturmoil Send a message via MSN to stormturmoil
Quote:

Not mine-found on the internet- but may be a nice pic for anyone in need of a STAB cruise patrol warship to use...

May be appropriate for the Silvana... I'll let you decide
Well honestly... you guys did not get the references of the Silvana, did you?

And the name of the AI should be a dead giveaway of the first ship under the series, the LHM-BB01... This Ship!

- The people who did not get it will now hear the sound of a positron cannon charging...

Oh I got the references...I just thought you might like the option of having another pic to use if you changed your mind on the design...or alternatively, if anyone else needs a ship...

As for the pics...As far as I know, they aren't actual BSG pics, just some ship pics I found on the internet...they may be BSG ( or at least styled that way) but I don't think they're official. As it is, if anyone wants them for a ship...

and for Lowe, the battle was between David and one of the first appearances of a Bone-type Einst (not that David knows that, anymore than he knows what a Necron is...he just knows them as silver skeletons.) He's been plane-hopping around the non-administered worlds lately, skirting STAB administered space...when all of a sudden...

The Einst's initial confusion is that although outwardly human, David's absorption of the Device Micronics and their subsequent reworking of his internal structure means he's indeterminate as far as a scan for being human is concerned. The Einst bucked the decision up to a higher Einst, which decided that since he's still human shaped, he's still included in the blanket removal of the right of humans to exist, hence the announcement

"Gross morphology matches primary characteristics of Target pattern: Right to exist revoked"

The special Hammer attack "Shatter Hammer" is one of a few I've been updating the profile with...
Old 2007-06-05, 03:27   Link #1073
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
@USB500: 2 thumbs up for using Sephie
hehe, thanks. cookies for you coming up :3
Old 2007-06-05, 03:31   Link #1074
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
@Nightengale: I didn't read that far, care to enlighten me? BTW I luuve your stories
Spoiler for FMA manga:

And thanks.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-05, 03:34   Link #1075
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
on the other hand...

Anna: I learned from this anime that meganekko are man's ultimate wish.
Lutecia: so does that mean we'll get Erio's attention if we wear glasses, too?
Anna: *nods* let's go!! *grabs Lutecia's hand & goes to the dressing room*

several minutes later....
Anna/Lutecia: Erio!
Erio: huh?
Anna/Lutecia: what do you think? Do we look beautiful in this?
Erio: err... what's with those glasses?
Anna/Lutecia: *approaches even closer* what do you THINK????
Erio:

Shin: you taught the girls weird things again, didn't you?
Hikki: did I ever do such thing? *laughs silly*
Alexandra: .......
Hikki even influenced Lutecia...

Quote:
1:

2: Beowulf's already used? Ohnoes, I better go and edit the profile, though seeing how both the Beowulf's react might be fun
No, no! No need. It's much more intersting this way. If our characters ever meet, Cressida is never gonna let this matter down.

Quote:

She's a little rebellious after all. Nice! And the reunion is novel-class.

Quote:

As expected from Meister Hayate...
Now THAT's what I call Aurion's niece!
You just cannot simply stop her when she's determined.
And the multi-references are really starting to make sense now. Good Job!

Quote:
Seems everyone's interest is toward creating antagonists, hmm? So I decide to throw in another villain; not just ordinary villain but arch-rival, mortal enemy of....

SEPHIROTH!
Haha! I was expecting Gilgamesh. This is going to be intersting.

Quote:
Oh I got the references...I just thought you might like the option of having another pic to use if you changed your mind on the design...or alternatively, if anyone else needs a ship...

As for the pics...As far as I know, they aren't actual BSG pics, just some ship pics I found on the internet...they may be BSG ( or at least styled that way) but I don't think they're official. As it is, if anyone wants them for a ship...

and for Lowe, the battle was between David and one of the first appearances of a Bone-type Einst (not that David knows that, anymore than he knows what a Necron is...he just knows them as silver skeletons.) He's been plane-hopping around the non-administered worlds lately, skirting STAB administered space...when all of a sudden...

The Einst's initial confusion is that although outwardly human, David's absorption of the Device Micronics and their subsequent reworking of his internal structure means he's indeterminate as far as a scan for being human is concerned. The Einst bucked the decision up to a higher Einst, which decided that since he's still human shaped, he's still included in the blanket removal of the right of humans to exist, hence the announcement

"Gross morphology matches primary characteristics of Target pattern: Right to exist revoked"

The special Hammer attack "Shatter Hammer" is one of a few I've been updating the profile with...
So your the one who took the first encounter. Then I'll guess I'll have to add the fact that the basic Einsts may be massive as well. And good pick on the Einst Knochen there. I gotta start catching up.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-05 at 04:49.
Old 2007-06-05, 03:34   Link #1076
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
@Saint X: I like the Archangel better. Any ship that carried that emo sistercon gets minus points in my book
- well i know. but when i searched my mind for a 'Lost Logia Ship', the AA was my first choice, but it's not enough to fullfill the AX's needs for really hazardous work... and the AA does not look the it has the capacity to carry a lot of things, or be modded a lot of time for various jobs.

- and DON'T associate the Silvana to her more infamous onee-sama... she's an entirely new ship... with a new crew, that suddenly vanished.

= and on that note, what i did for the crew was a transplant of the AA crew's personalities to that ship- and any AA type ship she encouters has the other crew on...

- *Fires the positon cannon at detractor*

- Ask Kha as to where did the AA blueprints go

Correction: I'll be back in about 10-13 hours to pick up items from Kay...
Old 2007-06-05, 03:46   Link #1077
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

I would ask Kha, but it seems like he's more focus on giving Tais his just desserts atm

Speaking of which, Liingo's spellblades and Kha have encountered and blasted Tais (more or less). Directer Tsuzuki is wondering who's next?
Old 2007-06-05, 03:48   Link #1078
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Hikki even influenced Lutecia...
Never underestimate the former cosplayer of Magnolia Valley

Quote:
No, no! No need. It's much more intersting this way. If our characters ever meet, Cressida is never gonna let this matter down.
Oh, alright then.

Quote:
SEPHIROTH!
Haha! I was expecting Gilgamesh. This is going to be intersting.
Oooo, Gillgamesh? This calls in for another character courtesy of yours truly USB500! Coming soon to forum.

Disclaimer: sponsors bear no responsibility upon uncanny references to other series that may relate to the said character.

Alright, since I was asked to come up with Guinevere's profile, so here it is.

Spoiler for the same as Lancelot's; short:

As soon as I'm done with both Lancelot's & Guinevere's profiles, I'll have them posted again, just want to clear things regarding Arthur and his legacy take note that they may and will appear in Lyrical of Time fanfic.
Old 2007-06-05, 08:00   Link #1079
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

3 pages within 24 hrs... And there's only 1 thing I have to say about it... Skane lives!

But I jest. I haven't forgot about the Bluecheesium.

PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh she does, only they.... no! no! must not give spoilers!
I see someone else holding their trump in their hands.
Sof: Kha! Explain yourself! Was that you used on Tais... it?!
Kha: Oh whatever do you mean? I only said a few things and he just took off suddenly... And I least expected him to suddenly turn into a pile of flesh. With him and this open season thing...
Sof: Then what about the invisible spear?
Kha: What invisible spear?
Sof: KHAAA!!! STOP ACTING DUMB!!!
Kha: I am? (Inwardly: )
Quote:
*drool* All... those... lovely... ships...

Keroko would be begging to be able to take those for a spin.

Oh, and 'Zigzactly' hehehe. *ads new word to peronal dictionary*
Well you see what they become... Btw, that word came from Asterix. It's been a long time since I last used it.
Quote:
Psh, Sophia apparently doesn't know that good things take time.

Of course you could do the entire transformation in penguin-space, but I digress...
Well... She couldn't see the beauty of the thing after all. She's blind. That created a very practical, blunt and Spartan personality that is her Tsun side. Of course there's that little bit of dere that drives her nuts.

Quote:
A dream come true, huh? Are you really planning on involving that in the OCNanohaverse Taisen? It would prove useful against the bigger Einsts to be honest.

So Artherion is now officially a sadist?
By the way, Keroko. What are the chances of Deathwing-san ever joining the other three female Aces in an 'Onii-chaaaaaan~!' attempt?
No it was Kha's pet project and hobby coming to a very big head, but in light of future endeavors, this can either be a tremendous coincidence, or like what Kha always says, "the Light knows what's best for us." As crazy as it sounds, it seems to include Super Robot Projects.

And a word to Aurion: I'm sure he doesn't want an Ion Canon charged Onichan Breaker...
Quote:

In the meantime, on the outskirts of administrated space

Spoiler for mysterious encounter...:
Looks like some fan schematic for a BSG warship. And the whole thing is more than twice the size of Silvana, close to trice for my up-coming char, Sophia's Oni-chan, and dwarfs most TSAB patrol boats by a good measure. Probably belongs as a heavy support ordinance delivery deployed by the GDI at the Frontier regions.

And what the heck was that about indeed? I don't believe that was Necron after that thing opened its mouth...
Quote:
I don't think I want to know what happens next...

...maybe I do want to know what happens next...

Caro gains +50 points for Emotional Support
Oh nothing much happened. Kha didn't move, but someone turned Tais into a pile of flesh for Keroko to poke. I wonder who...

Fate and Kha: Just as planned!

Ahem. Was I saying something?

Btw it's also a Velka Meister tradition, especially for the Wolkenritter back in the old days, to get their Pages, um, paired so...
Quote:

Sweet... So the only reason he's piss poor is because he's a spender I guess these are the perks of a Belka Knight
These are just some of Kha's successful experiments. Most of his giant TSAB pay check (his Saint Church one is regretable, and if the Old Velka Radicals are to be believed, its due to Carim squandering Church funds on Cosplay conventions. ) in sunk by legal licenced anime and manga; Erio, Caro and whichever loli and shouta Fate is collecting like stamps; and many many many failed experiments. Building Sakura's Unison Device costed him a year's worth of credits in all; buying and retrofitting (heavily) Canberra and Firehawk (Ok he didn't have to buy Firehawk, but still the recontruction meant that he needed another old fighter for all the spare parts.) took about a year and a half's worth, the log cabin took the last half since prime MC land is EXPENSIVE. (Cursed inflation... Sigh...) And he's been working for Kyla for only 3 years, so it's all gone by StrikerS. And he's saving up for another project...

Kha has savings from his SC pay, its just that that's what gets spent on everyone else, and never himself. Hence why Kha's the only person that Artei would bother to buy meals for, despite his deep pockets.

Quote:
HOLY...

This transformation sequence defies the very boundaries of description for being incredibly OWNING! All it needs now is a good 3-minute Henshin song and it's good to go!

*Plays "Gasshin, God Gravion" *

Seems that Sofia doesn't understand the appeal of a good, long henshin Heretic, you shall be converted soon!

And Sakura wins for revealing the secret to all great Super Robots!
That song sounds great! Appeals to that little boy in Kha.

As for Sophia, its from her blindness and her "Oni-chan" that turned her so realistic. Kha's idealism both annoys and intrigues her...

Sak: I see! No wonder I thought I've seen Sophia somewhere before!
Sof: Ah... (looks dangerous) Where would that be?
Sak: Toh--
Kha: Sakura, return! Silent mode! ()
Quote:
Anna: not fair! Caro-chan is getting him first! *runs to Hikki & cries* papa, Caro-chan is meanie! She takes Erio from me!
Lutecia: yeah, she takes Erio!
The rest of the lolis: papa, do something!
all of them: onegai!
Hikki: calm down, girls, calm down....!

the rest: *stares at Hikki as he treats the lolis* papa?
Hayate: Hikki really is a good, dedicated father, ne?
Nanoha/Fate:
Kha: G-job! Finally have someone to share my burden with. ^^;
Fate: Hmm?
Kha: Oh I was talking about finally having someone to share this honored responsibilty with.
Quote:
alright, here's the profile of Frieda (I bet Aaron will squeal in excitement when he sees this :P )

Spoiler for omg yanmama!:

===========

I don't know what else I should put in there, except for the probable encounter with Signum (whether permits).
Yanmama Osama! ... I certainly hope she doesn't meet Dr. Ishida, otherwise...

But enuff of the Yankee mother jokes. Now we see where the sniping Velka came from, but my guess is that such practitioners tend to get ostracized and looked down on by their brethren (Old Velka guys are reputed to be pain in the asses... Acous is an example of the Sensitive New Ancientvelka Guy). Would make for great interactions with the other surviving Knights with old mindsets IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
OMG massive backlog.

I'll reply to those later on but for now here's the latest training exercise with our unfortunate OC Tais...

This continues on from my original post here Invitation to Training

Spoiler for Tais V Spellblades:

Thanks to tshouryuu for letting me borrow Tais and Yui. I hope you approve.

For Clarification, the mini-fic is written in Yui's POV for the most part.

This has also introduced the other members of the squad

Incomplete Character Profile Below:
Spoiler for Valivis:

Spoiler for Tuala:

As you can see I'm still missing their background/personality info as well as many of Valivis's spells but hopefully it'll make the story make a bit more sense
There's no saving the Meatbag of the TSAB... I'm sure Artherion would be delighted. (Sorry I really can't stop the HK-47 refs...)

Talk about specialized. The Spellblades certainly work like a true precision team. Let's have some Time Crisis 4 action!
Quote:
Here is something a little Different

Spoiler for The Director is embarrassing or Tais unit:
I wonder if devices rebel when they discover that they've been forsaken. After all, ever since that CABAL incident involving Skane, it's a little... worrying.

I bet a rampaging tentacle monster is no dream any girl, OR GUY, wants to be caught in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
I've just made an old guy antagonist....I dunno what went in my mind....it's pretty short, but explains it.

Spoiler for Betrüger:
Sak: So he's still alive... That old Count in the dark clergy's services...
Kha: Uh... Sakura? Are we on the same page here?

Boy as I work my way through this enormous pile of Bluescheesium, various bits here and there seems to be calling me to me... Destiny seems to deem that its time to detonate the crystals and summon the ultimate Haxx0r into this thread...

Quote:

@Lowe - True about the arguments, but it doesn't change the fact that it's not like Mid-childa doesn't have similar structures for vehicles. So, there may be stuff like Asura, but that BCG is also plausible. It's not like they're going to be the same class ships even in Nanoha-verse anyway.
Never fails to keep it going well. I suppose you've got it all planned out huh? But what's with that space-time flux anyway? Reminds me more and more of CCS, especially with all this talk on Hitsuzen, something that Kha's an avid example too.

Quote:

Kha: (almost drops the file in shock) You did what to break her?!
Hayate: But now that you know... I must silence you...
Kha: Uh... WHAT?! Hey um... Actually, as wrong as it sounds... I don't mind actually.
Hayate: Oh what's this I hear? I won't be silly enough to do that to you!!! Too flat... Anyway it's in the file for anyone to see, so there's no point to keeping it secret.
Kha: phew...
Hayate: But... If you go so much as to make a big fuss out of it, just remember that I've got several 'hostages' here... (Evil )
Kha: (Imagines Hayate attacking Fate in the bath)
Hayate: (sick face contorts, then bursts out laughing) Oh hahaha...! Your face is just killing me! Hahaha... See you later, Kha-chan!
Kha: Now was she serious or not?! Whatever's the case, Yagami-san might be scarier than it after all...

Boy do I love dropping hints! ^^;
Quote:
Not another Sephiroth clone... I had enough of them in FF7 and FF11 Online, where pretty much every male character was Sephiroth. But I jest. This is just waiting to happen really, once you remember Leonheart as you mentioned. I'm glad that it wasn't Gilgamesh too, otherwise when I get to him there'd be Twin Gilgas, just like the Trinity of Sabers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- The Zakum zakum hour must have 3 presenters...

- SLAPS KHA WITH THE HAYATE HARISEN MK7 - GIGA MODE

- first of all, You almsot hit chacha's persona on the mark

- Kyla is not that OOC! she's only slightly like that when she deals with disgruntled grunts... -The '300' scene in the Sil's hangar-

- CC never adresses Kyla as 'Captain', and she only provides advice or ask questions or replies in short sentences.

- too much hardware... one chink and you're done for...
I'm still looking for a third one!!! I told you it was too early, so I went with 'Lucky Channel' style for now.

WHAT'S THAT FOR?!

Yay!

~~~~

Well I thought she's have some fun after...

Lindy: Say when you're testing this new weapon, mind if you do me a favor?
Kyla: Hmm?
Lindy: This! "ULTIMATE UNISON! SHOUNIN!"
Kyla: Wh-what?! That's um... so...
Peach: Come on, Kyla-chan! I thought you've stopped being the spoilsport.
Kyla: Tsk... Alright then, just this once. And it's because I know that boy's gonna love it too. His birthday's coming.
Lindy: Aw... You're such a nice Captain...

Later...

Leti: Wh-what?! Kyla really did it?!
Lindy: Fu-fu-fu-fu! Pay up, Leti...

~~~~

Oops. Point taken.

Sakura: Saint X... Or rather... Andrei Antonov... MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!
Kha: As much as you hate his guts please tone down...

Disclaimer: Andrei Antonov is NOT Saint X's real name. Just... erm... I'll leave it to him when he gets down to that char.

Quote:

Ah... Water drop, see stone... (Sorry Chinese euphamism...) The truth comes to light...

Quote:
Oooo, Gillgamesh? This calls in for another character courtesy of yours truly USB500! Coming soon to forum.
OH NO! THERE REALLY IS GOING TO BE TWO!!! God Empress help us...

Quote:
Disclaimer: sponsors bear no responsibility upon uncanny references to other series that may relate to the said character.

Alright, since I was asked to come up with Guinevere's profile, so here it is.

Spoiler for the same as Lancelot's; short:

As soon as I'm done with both Lancelot's & Guinevere's profiles, I'll have them posted again, just want to clear things regarding Arthur and his legacy take note that they may and will appear in Lyrical of Time fanfic.
Hmm... Yuna? Yuffie? Darn I can't remember... Other than that, it's just looks like... well.. Guinevere. Maybe Shamal? Or another Yanmama?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
-Well honestly... you guys did not get the references of the Silvana, did you?

Quote:
Quote:
I would ask Kha, but it seems like he's more focus on giving Tais his just desserts atm
Well yeah it's in the possession of Gilga-- ahem another char of mine who X is pressuring me to reveal, but I've been holding him back for this guy is not only was once wanted by the TSAB for TIME PARADOX crimes (spot on Lowe, but as much as it looked like Archer... ), but also multiple counts of timeline disruption for his presence in that dimension's major events often causes changes to the future that dimension takes. But people are divided on that for arguably things seem to turn out for the better as compared to when he's not around. I'd like you guys to judge for yourselves, but I've run out of space here.

Hope I've dropped enough hints for now. Till next time! (rides off into the sunset)
Old 2007-06-05, 08:44   Link #1080
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Speaking of which, Liingo's spellblades and Kha have encountered and blasted Tais (more or less). Directer Tsuzuki is wondering who's next?
The 37th CIAA (plus one), evidently.

Spoiler for As seen in archive footage:

Willing to edit and fix any OOC-ness and plot holes.
Closed Thread