AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-05-24, 22:47   Link #461
godgiven25

I so LOVE you blewin. Thanks for the chapters

Wish haze would be active, never heard a word from him for months T_T. I miss that guy

Well i don't mind for having the harem not increasing. To much or to less of something leads to something boring. Just the right amount

Maybe the volumes are introductory for Layfon's destiny, I can somewhat relate it to "turn back the pendulum" chapters of Bleach

And I don't care about dick
godgiven25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 06:06   Link #462
giorno

@blewin, as i already said, i think it would be better to do legend before volume 14(if you have the time/willingness for it), as there's quite a bit of stuff that would be harder to understand without having read legend first...

thanks for volume 12 chapter 1, but what about the prologue? °_°
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 07:45   Link #463
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

awesome blewin i have to say the novel describing another city match was so exciting not to mention savaris and layfon teaming up once again i really got goosebumps when i read it.. So wished the anime would of animated that scene would of been epic.
Old 2010-05-25, 08:13   Link #464
tsunade666

So their is no stopping blewin from doing vol 12

well thanks for this.

I already skip reading vol 10 and 11 and go straight to vol 12 but I'm having no luck of even reading vol 1 take an hours but with a translation that ease up a LOT!!!

thanks thanks thanks!!!!
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 11:09   Link #465
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
So their is no stopping blewin from doing vol 12
he already translated it
Old 2010-05-25, 15:58   Link #466
tsunade666

that's why their is no stopping it. I already read chapter 1

thanks for it but it's kinda confusing well I put dick aside and focus on leerin and it looks like the girl that shows up isn't saya but nirphia right?
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 19:25   Link #467
godgiven25

Can i suggest if you put both name of both the original and tranlated name of the kei techniques?

like in the prologue "External Burst type Kei variation – Sendan. (The cut of a lightning flash)" its cooler if you understand it, don't you think?

I just read prologue of LoR, and I want to ask a question. What really is Kei?
Old 2010-05-25, 22:47   Link #468
blewin

well, Haze has his own schedule. Life is life. I'm dividing chapters among the two editors. Asami has just put up the prologue of Vol 12.

yes! that's Nelphilia. Apparently she looks exactly like Saya. That reason will become clear in Vol 13.

yeah, we're going to see the real conclusion to the fight between Savaris and Layfon (in addition to their fighting together)! No team rocket-like ending. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgiven25 View Post
Can i suggest if you put both name of both the original and tranlated name of the kei techniques?

like in the prologue "External Burst type Kei variation – Sendan. (The cut of a lightning flash)" its cooler if you understand it, don't you think?

I just read prologue of LoR, and I want to ask a question. What really is Kei?
ok, I'll try....

According to CSR, Kei vein is an extra vein that normal citizens don't have. Things will become clearer once we reach Vol 13 though - in adjacent to Legend.

same. I'm actually quite interested in Dick too, azarhal. I'll most probably do Legend Ch 1. A question here. When does Crusade take place? Are you implying it's parallel to Chrome Shelled in its time frame?

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 05:26   Link #469
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Crusade takes place before Chrome.

From most ancient to most recent:

Legend->Boku to->Crusade->Chrome.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 05:33   Link #470
Zone19871

Where does the anime stop and the novel containues ?
Zone19871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 06:52   Link #471
azarhal

Like shmaster, said Crusade take place before Chrome, in the most part. It's filled with flashbacks to Dick's past life(s). Although, the preview for the last book suggest that one happen after Chrome volume 14 (for Dick).

So, if he survive his last book, Dick is going be free to come back stalking Nina.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 09:33   Link #472
giorno

how many volumes is crusade? also why did dixerio mistook nelphilia for saya? °_°
Old 2010-05-26, 09:38   Link #473
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Indeed, like Layfon Nina too has a somehow reasonable harem.
Layfon, Harley, Dick and before Dalshaeena we thought it would be even Sharnid.
even if Layfon choses someone else(which is quite possible with the recent developments) Nina has quite a chance to be paired up with someone. If we add Missing Mail even Karian isn't out of the picture.

I will post my review on the recent chapters but for now i am busy somehow. Anyways, thanks Blewin and Co.!
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 10:13   Link #474
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
how many volumes is crusade? also why did dixerio mistook nelphilia for saya? °_°
3 books.

And Nirphiria and Saya look alike, it's easy to mistake one and the other when their eyes are close and they don't talk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Indeed, like Layfon Nina too has a somehow reasonable harem.
Layfon, Harley, Dick and before Dalshaeena we thought it would be even Sharnid.
even if Layfon choses someone else(which is quite possible with the recent developments) Nina has quite a chance to be paired up with someone. If we add Missing Mail even Karian isn't out of the picture.
You forgot Zuellini and Shin - former teammate and captain of platoon 14 - and I would drop Naruki's boss on the list as well.
Nina is extremely popular with the lower grade people too.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 20:13   Link #475
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
And Nirphiria and Saya look alike, it's easy to mistake one and the other when their eyes are close and they don't talk...
yes, but, doesn't he know nelphilia already? and plus, it would be much more likely for her to act in zuellni, rather than the still-sleeping-in-grendan-saya...wouldn't it? °__°
Old 2010-05-26, 20:48   Link #476
blewin

thanks, so the writer's still writing Crusade. Does anyone know Legend is finished?

yo willyvereb. Long time no see.

wow, I never thought of it that way..... Unfortunately, most of Nina's potential and past suitors are all out of the equation. It seems the one closest to developing romantic feelings for Nina is Dick, though in terms of Nina developing feelings for a certain someone, that's Layfon. Maybe Nina would feel more for Dick after hearing of his past story. I can definitely see them interacting more as Nina's determined to keep Layfon in the dark (for now). BTW, lumping the Chief of Police into Nina's "harem" seems to be stretching it a bit.

haha, but looking at the number of people falling for Nina, I feel like kicking Layfon in the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone19871 View Post
Where does the anime stop and the novel containues ?
Volume 7.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 04:04   Link #477
giorno

yeah, Legend is finished
Old 2010-05-27, 07:50   Link #478
BakaHaze

Soz godgiven, i cbf postin coz i'll either be whinging about the chap i'm doing, or just spamming without adding to the convo. Like now.

And yeah, i'm taking my sweet time with the **** chapter
Old 2010-05-27, 22:59   Link #479
godgiven25

@BakaHaze

It's been a long time glad to hear from you, well can't help it so I'll just have to wait for your translations, just love those sweet nothing chapters.
Old 2010-05-28, 09:24   Link #480
black_cat1

God, just one more minute and Dick will erase Nina's memories, Sharnid no baka orz.

He broke a chance to kick Nina out of the story orz.
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen