AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2005-01-01, 06:40   Link #101
Kheldar

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
you know I can't agree with Nine Devil any more than that. I have never been so impatient for a chapter of ANY manga/anime. I can't wait to see Naruto's new look WITHOUT the dumbass orange jumpsuit. As long he grew a little taller and has ditched the jumpsuit, I'll be a happy man.
Yeah, he'll replace it by the green training suit Gai gave him
Kheldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 07:33   Link #102
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheldar
Yeah, he'll replace it by the green training suit Gai gave him

oh Jesus no... Pls anything but that.... I hope Rock Lee got a new outfit too. It would be nice to see him in something original, and not copied off his sensei. I would also like to see a new hair style

I cant wait to see how Hinata developed over the past 3 years
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 10:32   Link #103
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

This is friggin unreal, I swear I had a dream about them in 3 years. But dude they sucked. I mean Sasuke is in the village pretty face, Sakura is in the village grown up a bit waiting for Naruto. Whom looks like Jiraiya omg omg. I NEED FRIGGIN 245!
Old 2005-01-01, 13:31   Link #104
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

you know i could have sworn i saw a lot of pictures of grown up team 7....can anyone find them again?
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 14:06   Link #105
fr0st2k5

245 day is going to be an amazing day..

the thing that im waiting for though is Narutos new attitude and personality.
When you do 3 year jumps alot can change...i have a feeling things are going start with naruto coming back and acting "cool" and then him getting bashed on the head with something.

I personally hope that the anime starts a new story, and steers away from the manga. (the anime is really bad now anyway---crappy animation and bad directing)
fr0st2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 17:54   Link #106
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

I guess chapter 245 should be completed and ready for printing by now(sent to jump)...I doubt kishi is lazy enough to have not completed it by now.
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 20:11   Link #107
Zek
Eyebrows...

If that were the case why would he delay it? He's probably taking time to plan the arc or something.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 20:21   Link #108
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

I think it will be like this. The konoha genin of now, whom mostly maked to Jounin are on a mission and the enemy is like hundreds and they are only 7. So Naruto comes and kills all the Enemy's. You don't know its Naruto, but in the end you see him saying Hi guys I'm back.
Old 2005-01-01, 21:10   Link #109
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
I think it will be like this. The konoha genin of now, whom mostly maked to Jounin are on a mission and the enemy is like hundreds and they are only 7. So Naruto comes and kills all the Enemy's. You don't know its Naruto, but in the end you see him saying Hi guys I'm back.

thats how i imagined narutos return to be something like. flashy and showing off.it would be sweet yet funny if hinata is one of the people he saves and when she sees its him faints in his arms.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 21:45   Link #110
Colordevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st2k5
245 day is going to be an amazing day..

the thing that im waiting for though is Narutos new attitude and personality.
When you do 3 year jumps alot can change...i have a feeling things are going start with naruto coming back and acting "cool" and then him getting bashed on the head with something.

I personally hope that the anime starts a new story, and steers away from the manga. (the anime is really bad now anyway---crappy animation and bad directing)
Wait, they are going to jump 3 years ahead?
Colordevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 22:19   Link #111
fr0st2k5

yeah, as far as i know, 3 year jump...of course, maybe everyone is wrong?

but

as i read, i see more and more posts about all the genin becoming jounin. I dont think any of them are going to be jounin. Maybe Neji, but why would anyone else be a jounin?
fr0st2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 22:43   Link #112
tresson

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st2k5
yeah, as far as i know, 3 year jump...of course, maybe everyone is wrong?

but

as i read, i see more and more posts about all the genin becoming jounin. I dont think any of them are going to be jounin. Maybe Neji, but why would anyone else be a jounin?

The only ones I see becoming Jounin are Naruto, Neji and maybe Sakura.

Naruto and Neji because they've just become to strong/skilled and they've both learned the the important lessons they needed to before the time skipto stay Genin.

I think Sakura might make Jounin because now that she a) no longer has the distraction of Sasuke and b) she has someone who is actually trying to train her. That and I believe Tsunade she was learn a lot fast then she thought she would. She I believe she has the skills needed to a team leader when her perspective isn't clouded by her feelings for Sasuke.
tresson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 01:53   Link #113
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

Yes, as much as i hate Sakura, i believe she would have the potential to become a Jounin. She has shown talent in Tsunade's training and like the person above has said, Sasuke is not there to distract her. Also, Sakura is very intelligent, she's just not very good with common sense. Maybe she will become a jounin through the favor of the Fifth or she is assigned to a team that needs a med-nin. Or she can still be as useless as she was before.
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 10:40   Link #114
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooh-zoo-mah-kee
Or she can still be as useless as she was before.
That is what I am betting on.
hehe
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 14:33   Link #115
Zek
Eyebrows...

If Sakura doesn't even reach Jounin level then that doesn't speak very well of Tsunade's training(which previously produced Shizune, don't forget). I wouldn't be surprised if she's still useless compared to the bad guys Naruto will be fighting, but she'll at least be a good ninja by normal standards.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 20:47   Link #116
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Sakura is a waste of Tsunade's talent, IMO.

Get Ten Ten (who greatly admires Tsunade) or Hinata, not some useless Sasuke lover.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 23:17   Link #117
someone1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooh-zoo-mah-kee
oh Jesus no... Pls anything but that.... I hope Rock Lee got a new outfit too. It would be nice to see him in something original, and not copied off his sensei. I would also like to see a new hair style
I think Rock Lee is gonna be one of those characters who wont change. He'll probably look like another version of Gai (just with a smaller nose )

so you guys think Naruto will still be a genin after 3 years? What do you think he will be?

Last edited by someone1011; 2005-01-03 at 00:10.
someone1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 13:02   Link #118
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone1011
I think Rock Lee is gonna be one of those characters who wont change. He'll probably look like another version of Gai (just with a smaller nose )

so you guys think Naruto will still be a genin after 3 years? What do you think he will be?
Well, isn't he going away from the village for 3 years? doubt his rank can change if he is off wandering somewhere.
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 13:17   Link #119
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone1011

ya i think when he gets back he still will be a gennin. he hasnt did any missions or retaken the chuunin. i can see him getting promoted a little after he gets back since he been training with jaraiya for 3yrs plus the 5th sees him as her sucessor.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 15:13   Link #120
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
ya i think when he gets back he still will be a gennin. he hasnt did any missions or retaken the chuunin. i can see him getting promoted a little after he gets back since he been training with jaraiya for 3yrs plus the 5th sees him as her sucessor.

Who says he has not retaken the chuunin exam? Who says he is not doing any missions. He is just training with Jiraiya... he can still be doing missions. As for the chuunin exam, we have no idea. Don't make hasty assumptions.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote