AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-01, 21:44   Link #321
Eclar
Avid reader

Is that Julius? Looks like things are spicing up.
Old 2018-10-01, 22:08   Link #322
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclar View Post
Is that Julius? Looks like things are spicing up.
who is that?
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-02, 02:03   Link #323
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereRic View Post
That supposed to be the third Euphoria? Doesn't look nearly as eccentric as their sisters made her out to be.
I don't think its the 3rd sister (especially since she is supposed to be similar to Genia).
Rather it might be someone related to the "Kingdom of Lastania", and possibly the future wife of Julius.

As per the summary, it seems that the Demon Army's activity have increased (mentioned in Vol 07 as well), and Souma sends his men to "Lastania" to help out (because of Maria's request), and they meet Julius there who is working in the Lastania army or something (most of my understanding is based on what i got from 'GT').
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summary from "over-lap blog"
大量発生した魔物が押し寄せる「魔浪(まなみ)」により、中小国家の連合体である東方諸国連合は窮地に陥っ ていた。グラン・ケイオス帝国の女皇マリアとの会談に臨んだソーマは、その折に東方諸国連合への援軍派遣要 請を受ける。要請に応じたソーマが援軍を派遣する先はラスタニア王国。そこではかつての敵、アミドニア公国 から放逐された皇太子ユリウスが客将として奮戦しており……!?
そして今、ユリウスと肩を並べたソーマが臣下の力を用いて、ラスタニア王国救援作戦を展開する ――!
革新的な異世界内政ファンタジー、第8巻!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summary from "over-lap product page"
グラン・ケイオス帝国の女皇マリアとの会談に臨んだソーマは、中小国家の連合体である東方諸国連合への援軍 派遣要請を受ける。大量発生した魔物が押し寄せる「魔浪(まなみ)」により、東方諸国連合内の小国は窮地に 陥っていた。要請に応じたソーマが援軍を派遣する先はラスタニア王国。そこにはかつての敵、アミドニア公国 から放逐された皇太子ユリウスが客将として滞在しており――!?
そして今、ユリウスと肩を並べたソーマが、臣下を率いて救援作戦を展開する!
革新的な異世界内政ファンタジー、第8巻!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indalecio View Post
who is that?
Julius Amidonia, Roroa's older brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, if you have time, please help out in filling up the new wikia for this series,

https://genkoku.wikia.com/wiki/Genji..._Saikenki_Wiki

Almost all the images from the series have been added in already, but articles are mostly empty (its a lot of work to write stuff with only two people managing).
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-03, 02:30   Link #324
The 48th Ronin

So Julius is marrying into Lastania for a chance to fight Souma again?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-03, 03:29   Link #325
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^He'd be violating the pact spearheaded by the Empire if he did that. And this time he won't be able to use the excuse of Souma not signing the pact.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-03, 04:11   Link #326
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Why Julius never quits? But this is fun since we can see how desperate Julius is despite now Amidonia has merged with Elfrieden and become Friedonia.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-03, 11:01   Link #327
blackman

Why assume julius will be the bad guy again, he might be turning to a good guy already since he does have a little doubt on the way he ruled Amidonia before
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-03, 18:53   Link #328
Mechatrill

Spoilers here on Julius:
Spoiler:
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-03, 23:19   Link #329
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I hope we get to see the Empress again in this Volume. I'll take what I can get. It sucks that the Author is holding off of her and Souma meeting in person.

Hopefully this Volume will be action pack with the conflict with the Demon Army.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-05, 06:28   Link #330
kapp

Q is the princess Julius marry next in line to the throne or just in the line? Would annoy me if he still wound up king of a better country after failing in his own
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-06, 05:21   Link #331
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp View Post
Q is the princess Julius marry next in line to the throne or just in the line? Would annoy me if he still wound up king of a better country after failing in his own
He'll be the prince consort not the king.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-06, 06:35   Link #332
kapp

Still sucks cause he'll have some authority and lots or luxury without any real suffering
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-06, 09:51   Link #333
Nu Pantz

What would ”real suffering" entail, after having your father and king slain, and your own country basically turning against you—forcing you into exile?
Nu Pantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-06, 10:51   Link #334
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

He basically got no idea that his little sister, Roroa is the one that made Julius to exile. Of course he didn't know since Roroa only do it behind the scene.

He may be changed and of course since Souma struck some heavy deal. He have to extinguish his family's legacy and joining the princess'es family as a price to make sure he won't rebel again.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-06, 13:24   Link #335
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Q: is there already an illustration of souma's child, or is the light novel not cover that yet?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-08, 05:31   Link #336
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Not yet. Vol7 has Liscia still pregnant and staying at her parents' house. She didn't appear at all in the volume. Just a letter sent to Souma from her saying she was pregnant is the only thing important that she did there. Maybe in vol8 since it will be about time for her to give birth as latter half of vol7 skipped some months and seasons.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-10, 17:18   Link #337
Huh...?

Preview for the first 2 chapters (aka., "Prologue" and "Chapter 01") of Volume 08 is up on Overlap product page. If anyone interested, check it out.

Product Page: https://over-lap.co.jp/%e7%8f%be%e5%...?cat=BNK&swrd=

Preview Chapters: https://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/...=9784865544053

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Q: is there already an illustration of souma's child, or is the light novel not cover that yet?
Its just been around about 1 months (at the end of Volume 07) since Souma learned that Liscia is pregnant, so its possible that she is only around 3-4 months pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Not yet. Vol7 has Liscia still pregnant and staying at her parents' house. She didn't appear at all in the volume. Just a letter sent to Souma from her saying she was pregnant is the only thing important that she did there. Maybe in vol8 since it will be about time for her to give birth as latter half of vol7 skipped some months and seasons.
Well, the Bonus chapters for Volume 07 has one chapter which is about Liscia (haven't read it yet, so don't know its content, but know its there because of the bonus content list on "J-Novel" site).

Last edited by Huh...?; 2018-10-10 at 17:37.
Old 2018-10-11, 04:51   Link #338
trowapeter

I'm guessing that Liscia will give birth to her child before the official coronation ceremony
trowapeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-12, 07:54   Link #339
Ultragunner

will they delay the ceremony again?

geez, Souma is still technically just a provisional king after 7 vols
Old 2018-10-12, 15:39   Link #340
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
will they delay the ceremony again?

geez, Souma is still technically just a provisional king after 7 vols
Well, at the end of volume 07, it was around the 8th month of the current in-story year (the volume covered events from the 5th to 8th month), which basically makes it that there is around 4 more months before the wedding (as mentioned in the end of volume 5, Souma is supposed to be crowned and marry at the end of the current in-story year).

So, my guess all those would possibly happen in the 9th volume, unless the time frame for the 8th volume is really slow or something happens which will delay the ceremony during the events of vol 09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowapeter View Post
I'm guessing that Liscia will give birth to her child before the official coronation ceremony
Liscia informed Souma about her pregnancy around 5-6th month of the current in-story year (which means she had to be around 3-5 month already). And considering that the marriage and coronation is supposed to happen at the end of the current in-story year, so yeah its possible that she would give birth before her marriage.

By the way, since i haven't read the WN, i am not sure what exactly happens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I tried as best i could to figure out the chapter name for the Epilogue of Vol 08 (the ToC is out with the official site preview) and it seems that Volume 09 might focus on "Nine Headed Dragon Archipelago Union".

This is the best i could figure out the Kanji's for the chapter name of Volume 08 (since the official source image is so small, there might be errors),
Quote:
Prologue: 北原の?狼
Chapter 1: 北への道
Chapter 2: 未来のために
Chapter 3: 人員配置
Chapter 4: ラスタ??の攻防
Chapter 5: 仇?との再会
Chapter 6: いまここにある現実
Chapter 7: 美昧しく境きました
Chapter 8: ラスタ解放?
Chapter 9: 助っ人来?
Chapter 10: それぞれの決???
Chapter 11: ダビコン河、?ゆ
Chapter 12: ?利の?
Epilogue: フリードニア王国軍、東へ

Last edited by Huh...?; 2018-10-13 at 07:37.

Tags
fantasy, harem, nation building, politics, true harem