AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-06-24, 05:07   Link #2361
capyoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
^ Kiss Dum: Engage Planet . A licensed show of very questionable quality.
ah there you go. no wonder I couldn't recall the name. thanks for the help!
capyoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 06:18   Link #2362
anime2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Just something I found out about First Squad if any one was still wondering. It looks amazing but too bad it's just a music video.

Quote:
The First Squad anime seems to be a 3:27 music video for the song "Pervyi Otryad" performed by Russian rapper Ligalaiz. The "trailer" seems to be a shortened version of the music video. While it may not be authoritative, the Japanese Wikipedia encyclopedia's entry on Studio 4ºC lists "First Squad" as one of the studio's numerous self-contained music videos.
I can confirm that. I noticed someone had already mentioned the title, but you beat me to adding that extra info. ^_^ While I'm not sure an ova/short was in the works, (I haven't come across anything about it) and the YouTube video seems to be fan made using clips of the original MV. Though I believe I read somewhere that Studio4c made part of the project for a Russian 'orchestra', but it was hearsay and might have even been due to a bad translation. Still, its been a while and I have yet to look ‘everywhere’.

So I went in search of the Studio4c discs with 'First Squad' and realized it wasn't there.... it was on top of my tower. Four days ago I was looking back through some of the old Studio 4c shorts, trailers, financial productions / CMs and such for a bit of nostalgia. >_<

Couldn't remember the number of times it looped last time I watched it... and its doing it again~. (note: I'm one to take rap in small doses.) Ok, better clear the mind with Morimoto's 'Extra' (MV edition.) before I start to loathe the Russian lyrics.. or before I start to believe I actually understand them. :/ (Studio 4c has better productions though.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
I've seen plenty of fanart that rivals cg quality studio produced art. Just because someone is an 'amateur' doesn't mean they can't produce high quality art. Hell, I could do stuff to that standard if I really felt inclined (which I generally don't simply because I prefer skinning to art).
Radiosity, I completely agree. Even studios are full of 'amateurs'
In Advance: This response and what follows is just a friendly elbow/hello. (honestly) ^_^;

If you think you are up to the challenge then its your lucky day!
You too can join the Genius Party!

Impress 'Japan's Finest'!
Studio 4c is holding a contest to find this generation’s next GENIUS!
You've got 5 days left till' the deadline! Go! GO! GO!

BUT! As always, tread carefully about copyright issues. Oh, and make sure you meet the application requirements such as being at least 20 years of age (not referring to you Radiosity, just pointing it out for others).

The Announcement on Studio 4c's Genius Party Site.
The Genius Party mySpace with all the Action.
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 20:41   Link #2363
Rowan

All rights, you aces, let's see if you can help me with this one.

The main character is a grade school kid that I think lives alone. He's got a next door neighbor (girl, of course) that makes food for him (naturally. Happens all the time, dontcha know). Anyway, one night he gets attacked by some kind of monster, then gets saved by a magical girl and her talking blue wolf 'partner'. I think the series had an elemental note to it- the first girl was earth aligned, and she had a friend that I think was ice or water aligned, I can't remember. There's also something about the main bad guy watching things happening here on Earth from a different world, and whenever one of his minions is beaten, a mirror is broken.

I hope that's enough to go on, this has been driving me crazy for days. I saw an episode at a con, and I just can't remember the name. Thanks for any help you can give.

R.
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 21:03   Link #2364
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
All rights, you aces, let's see if you can help me with this one.

The main character is a grade school kid that I think lives alone. He's got a next door neighbor (girl, of course) that makes food for him (naturally. Happens all the time, dontcha know). Anyway, one night he gets attacked by some kind of monster, then gets saved by a magical girl and her talking blue wolf 'partner'. I think the series had an elemental note to it- the first girl was earth aligned, and she had a friend that I think was ice or water aligned, I can't remember. There's also something about the main bad guy watching things happening here on Earth from a different world, and whenever one of his minions is beaten, a mirror is broken.

I hope that's enough to go on, this has been driving me crazy for days. I saw an episode at a con, and I just can't remember the name. Thanks for any help you can give.

R.
That's Otogi-jushi Akazukin. There's a TV series, which that link's for, and an ova.
Old 2007-06-25, 21:10   Link #2365
Rowan

Wow, you smashed that one outta the park. Thanks for the way faster than expected reply.

R.
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 09:42   Link #2366
Imion
Bakabakabaka! >_<

What's this?

Does anyone know, what game this might be?

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?i...yanyonecp9.png

It's all shiny and stuff... interesting. So, help to find it would be appreciated.
Imion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 15:03   Link #2367
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imion View Post
Does anyone know, what game this might be?

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?i...yanyonecp9.png

It's all shiny and stuff... interesting. So, help to find it would be appreciated.
That looks like Ayu and Makoto from the doujin game Pocket Kanon and Air.
Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1GUFg6o_qY
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 00:30   Link #2368
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by liujeffqi View Post
anyone know the source of this pic?

hmm image is not clear so here is the link for the original size
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1...1072799gp8.jpg
gonna re-quote this to see if anyone still have any idea where this image is from? and if you know of a place where i can find more of this anime/game pictures. I be appreciate the help .

And another one that needs identifying:
http://testing.e-shuushuu.net/images...6-12-58924.jpg

thanks in advance!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 01:04   Link #2369
problemedchild
ô_ô

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
gonna re-quote this to see if anyone still have any idea where this image is from? and if you know of a place where i can find more of this anime/game pictures. I be appreciate the help .

And another one that needs identifying:
http://testing.e-shuushuu.net/images...6-12-58924.jpg

thanks in advance!

Could you find a new host for the picture? Can't access it.
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 02:00   Link #2370
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemedchild View Post
Could you find a new host for the picture? Can't access it.
Remove "testing." from the url.

http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2007-06-12-58924.jpg
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 04:36   Link #2371
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
its forbidden to acces the page, save the image on your hard disc and upload it through here

http://img495.imageshack.us/

-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 04:43   Link #2372
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

That's odd, because I can see the image.
Well I reuploaded the image to Imageshack for those who can't see.

Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 04:47   Link #2373
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
its forbidden to acces the page...
Ah, it was showing up... now it's forbidden.
Well, it doesn't matter anymore anyways...
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 06:31   Link #2374
Imion
Bakabakabaka! >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
That looks like Ayu and Makoto from the doujin game Pocket Kanon and Air.
Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1GUFg6o_qY

Yeah, that's it! Thanks.
Imion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 17:29   Link #2375
anime2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Ah, it was showing up... now it's forbidden.
Well, it doesn't matter anymore anyways...
Identification still needed for image: (not anymore see Edit2)
Illustrator is nakamura takashi
(I cant put my finger on it yet)

Edit: Well, heres some that might help, I don't have time to look through it now.
Poster Page
Gallery of some Posters on above site

EDIT2: IDENTIFIED image below
'Honneamise no Tsubasa' Ha, Been a while.
( I kinda noticed it was written on the image a bit too late ^_^;;;; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
That's odd, because I can see the image.
Well I reuploaded the image to Imageshack for those who can't see.

(Identification for image above quote)

Just a note on the issue above:
The site is preventing hot linking based on the referrer. When you click the link it shows as if it was hotlinked from animesuki and redirects to a 403.

[ ‘Fix’ ]
By clicking in your browser's (firefox) location box and hitting enter (removing 'testing' is not needed) the request will succeed. Hitting refresh won't work as it resends the header which contained the old referrer. IE 6 seems to refresh if you just click and enter in the location bar. You need to go somewhere else or use a new window, THEN paste the url into the location bar and hit enter.

jedinat was one step ahead by removing 'testing', but as soon as the link was reposted on animesuki the referrer came back into the equation. ^_^

[ The Future? ]
So Shikimori Kazuki, your link is correct, you just cant (hot)link to it on another site. Checking the link after you make a post is not a bad idea. If in the future the same thing occurs just tell people to copy the link/url rather then clicking on it. Though, it is good form to avoid hotlinking. Plus, if the thread (thus the image) is removed from the original (maybe fast moving) site it won’t disappear in your post and everything is a’ okay.

[ Extra Notes : aka no real need to read this ]
Side note: The browser's cache can cause odd things to happen, but I don't believe it is a factor here. It might not be requesting no-cache, but it could be that the browser may check the header before pulling from the cache. Also, watch out for caching when hotlinking/posting.. if it could be an issue: at the least refresh, or close the browser, or clear cache. Checking from another computer also works but is probably often more work then at all necessary.

(Identification for image above)

Last edited by anime2004; 2007-06-27 at 20:11. Reason: Identification - Helpfull links added. Edit2: IDENTIFIED -_-;;;
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 18:30   Link #2376
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by FidyYuan View Post
Can someone tell me who draws all of these or redirect me to their website?

Girl on the bottom is CC from Code Geass but I don't know if that's what you wanted to know or not.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 19:25   Link #2377
Rin-Kun
RRR/AAA Member

Send a message via AIM to Rin-Kun Send a message via MSN to Rin-Kun Send a message via Yahoo to Rin-Kun
What Gundam is this?

Can anyone tell me i want to build it but if it cost alot i rather sell it and use it to be one better~
Rin-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 03:16   Link #2378
Pendevous
Yoroshiku
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Pendevous
Yeah. It's SD Gundam.
Pendevous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 09:22   Link #2379
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor
Girl on the bottom is CC from Code Geass but I don't know if that's what you wanted to know or not.
Well, since he asked who drew them, probably not They look kinda familiar actually... guess I might have the homepage in my bookmarks somewhere but since I have dozens of japanese artists bookmarked it could take some finding.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 09:51   Link #2380
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post

thanks in advance!
In the Boyis wallpaper site, they give credit to CUFFS Illustrations for this pic

Pic profile <-- dont have a clue if the AmesarasA line means something.

I did a Google search on CUFFS and found their website, but I couldn't see the image there. (I am hardly the best when it comes to checking japanese sites, though. )

If anyone wants to continue the search from here, be my guess.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel