AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2004-04-04, 22:17   Link #61
Garylisk
Baka Neko!
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Garylisk Send a message via AIM to Garylisk Send a message via MSN to Garylisk Send a message via Yahoo to Garylisk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy C
tenchi OAV 3 is where its all happening, apparently tenchi has to finally make a decision between ayeka and ryoko, it's tough but id go for ryoko, she more fun and i think she genueinly loves tenchi more.
You didn't read any of this thread, did you? We already discussed this earlier.. in fact, it's even on the same page as your post. In fact, it's only 2-4 posts up from yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garylisk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
I believe the director of the series said Tenchi will choose his girl in this one, and it will be one of the 5 girls.
That's false.
Kajishima has already stated that there won't be much romantic element in the 3rd series. If a 4th series is made, that's when more romantic elements will happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanyou_gez
What Garylisk says is true. I believe Kajishima stated that the 3rd OVA was to be about the three Goddess's. It was merely a rumour that maybe this OVA was the one where Tenchi finally picked a girl...
Also, Kajishima made it quite clear that he isn't anywhere near to the end of the Tenchi story. So I am expecting a 4th OVA at some point. hehe.

I don't post around animesuki's forum much by the way, but certain topics make me want to post. ^-^;;
hanyou_gez: BTW, my name ends with a K, not a T.
Garylisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-05, 05:24   Link #62
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Argg!!! I just want Washu to finally pull all the stops out and unleash all sorts of smackdown!!!

Come'on, everyone wants to see this happen too.
Old 2004-04-07, 16:58   Link #63
BOZZY

I downloaded the first two episodes of the new OVA and I must say I was surprised they pretty much ripped some of the animation from the original OVAs... I expected that at the very worst they might have re-animated the flashbacks...

So this OVA series is gonna be 6 episodes long... hmm... It looks good never the less... I've never watched the GXP series, is it a crucial series to watch to understand the 3rd OVA series?
BOZZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-07, 19:27   Link #64
Garylisk
Baka Neko!
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Garylisk Send a message via AIM to Garylisk Send a message via MSN to Garylisk Send a message via Yahoo to Garylisk
Nope. Despite that GXP happens AFTER OVA3, the only advantages to having seen GXP is:

1. You've already been acquainted with Noike.
2. You know EXACTLY what kind of person Seto is, so her meddling comes off as even more comical.
3. You already know that ...
Spoiler:

4. You already know that Airi hates being called "obachan" - Plus you already know that she is...
Spoiler:

That's about it, really. Everything else is still new. However, if you were a well-informed Tenchi fan, you'd also already know...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-08, 19:44   Link #65
hanyou_gez
Deliriously Purple

Send a message via AIM to hanyou_gez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garylisk
hanyou_gez: BTW, my name ends with a K, not a T.
Heh. My mistake. ^-^;;
hanyou_gez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 16:08   Link #66
SpaceCowboy

Send a message via MSN to SpaceCowboy
Query about Tenchi Muyo!

I was browsing the Anime Suki site and found Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki! OVA 3 (3 eps.)

These are the only Techi Muyo! episodes on the site.

AniDB says there are 19 eps. in three OVAs but it only shows 16 eps. and 1 special.

Also, I can only seem to find the 3 OVA 3 eps. as BitTorrent files.

Does anyone know how many eps. there are and where/if I can get the other episodes?

Last edited by xris; 2004-04-22 at 17:01. Reason: Since most of Tenchi has been licensed, moved into DVD & Licensed forum
SpaceCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 16:19   Link #67
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

The first two OVAs have been availavle for ages now, long enough to be considered classics, which they are. Go down to your local video store, Media Play, Best Buy, or whatever and pick up the DVD set that contains the episodes you're looking for.

If you meant 'Where can I find hte rest of the third OVA episodes?', well, sorry, can't help you. I imagine the fansubbing group is still putting them out, so you'll have to wait until they are done subbing each episode.
Radd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 16:21   Link #68
Breogan
Umeboshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy
I was browsing the Anime Suki site and found Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki! OVA 3 (3 eps.)
These are the only Techi Muyo! episodes on the site.
AniDB says there are 19 eps. in three OVAs but it only shows 16 eps. and 1 special.
Also, I can only seem to find the 3 OVA 3 eps. as BitTorrent files.
Does anyone know how many eps. there are and where/if I can get the other episodes?
Tenchi Muyo Ryo Ohki has 3 OVAs:

OVA 1 - Episodes 1-6 plus a 7th special episode.
OVA 2 - Episodes 8-13.
OVA 3 - Episodes 14-19.

OVA 3 is a work in progress, and only episodes 14-16 have been released so far.
Episode 17 release date is around last week of May (can't recall the exact date).

OVA 1 and 2 have been licensed by Geneon Entertainment, so asking for torrents here is a big no .

If you want to find more info on the series, I would recommend you to look at these 2 sites: Tenchi Muyo! Another Universe and Tenchi Muyo! AIC BBS FAQ.

Last edited by Breogan; 2004-04-22 at 16:34.
Breogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 04:58   Link #69
Garylisk
Baka Neko!
*Fansubber

Next Tenchi ep not coming for a while - A speical instead

well, looks like instead of episode 4 of OVA3, we're getting a special, which is titled "Tenchi Muyo!: Himitsu Nabe (Entertainment)" (Quick translation of Himitsu Nabe: Secret Saucepan - I like the ring of it )

Anyway, it's coming out on May 28th, and it looks like it' sgonna have all the OVA characters as well as GXP characters. The DVD cover has a circle of characters on it, starting from the 12:00 position and going clockwise, there's Amane, Aeka, Washu, Ryo-Ohki, Fuku, Mihoshi, Ryouko Balta, Sasami (Holding... something... Maybe a nabe?), Ryouko, and Kiriko.

I dunno, I'm looking forward to ep 4 since the plot's finally moving along at a good speed, but this will probably prove to be highly entertaining. I love it when Tenchi (Or anime in general) doesn't take itself too seriously
Old 2004-07-18, 20:42   Link #70
criderjg

OVA 3 #4 (episode 17) release date

I believe that the current consensus is that OVA 3 #4 will be released in Japan on Septermber 17, 2004. There's no telling how long it will tell for fansubs to hit the U.S., and they won't be on Animesuki because it's been licensed by Funimation. Man, what a wait!

criderjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 11:42   Link #71
Garylisk
Baka Neko!
*Fansubber

Tenchi OVA3 Liscenseing false?

I've recieved several emails/PMs from various people all telling me that the OVA3 lsicense was a rumor started at AX, and that it's not true, and that they have recieved email from Funimation stating that it's not liscensed.

I'm just about sick of these messages, so I have sent my own email to Funimation, alerting them of my problem, and asking them for as much info as they can give me about the liscense.

But still, if the liscensing IS false, I wonder if someone else is looking into getting the show...

Still, I highly doubt it. My guess is that I'll either recieve no email back, or an email stating that it's liscensed.

Anyone here have any info to support or deny these messages I've been recieving? None of these people seem to want to show me these mysterious emails from Funi :P
Old 2004-10-12, 16:39   Link #72
vipboy28

Send a message via AIM to vipboy28 Send a message via Yahoo to vipboy28
Question New Tenchi muyo! Ryo-ohki ova 3

When does the new Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki ova 3 coming out in america.... i mean i searched all over to download it but its lisence so im screwed if anyone knows where i can dl it at help or anything help... sorry huge tenchi muyo fan...
vipboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote