Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-08, 08:00   Link #521
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
One question though since I just started reading vol 2 first chapter. I noticed that the last object fight in vol 1 isn't told in vol 2 like what I expected. Is that intentional or will it be described in later chapters..?
Sorry, could you quote the line ? It's been a while...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 08:16   Link #522
Mars Mode

It is intentional, if you read the afterword of vol1 you will understand
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 08:31   Link #523
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You mean epilogue? Because the afterwords are the author's own thoughts.
Old 2013-02-08, 08:50   Link #524
Mars Mode

Im sorry I remember having read somewhere the reason why the battle with Flide was left open ended. I thought it was mentioned in the Afterword.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 09:03   Link #525
whitecloud

By the way...do anybody know the status of volume 7 ?
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 09:06   Link #526
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

No news yet.
Old 2013-02-09, 10:23   Link #527
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

...It's pretty incredible to see our main duo keeps doing comedic antics (even if I think that many of them are unintentional) during the battle Not to mention that each battle always put them in many disadvantageous situations

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 10:27   Link #528
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Things get crazier with every new volume
Old 2013-02-09, 10:50   Link #529
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
...It's pretty incredible to see our main duo keeps doing comedic antics (even if I think that many of them are unintentional) during the battle Not to mention that each battle always put them in many disadvantageous situations
Disadvantageous situations are Kamachi's forte that after watching his hero take on bigger than world enemies. MC who say the are weak and want more strength looks more like pussies Its not appealing anymore when MC blames their weakness that they can't save their love ones because they are weak.
Old 2013-02-12, 06:35   Link #530
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Things get crazier with every new volume
The "Dragon Killers". One is a maniac who has to destroy what he wishes to make and the other never gets a chance with a girl
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 06:55   Link #531
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
The "Dragon Killers". One is a maniac who has to destroy what he wishes to make and the other never gets a chance with a girl
This is the Light Novel version of 'Bad Boys', or 'Die Hard'
Old 2013-02-13, 01:16   Link #532
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
This is the Light Novel version of 'Bad Boys', or 'Die Hard'
The PG rated version . With a boob treading last boss.
Old 2013-02-13, 11:45   Link #533
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
“By any chance, was that bomb made of Hand Axe?”

Quenser fell silent.

He glanced over.

The plastic explosive was definitely set up there. The name of the explosive used was Hand Axe. A gram of it was more valuable than a gram of platinum, and it was developed by the Legitimacy Kingdom military. Naturally, the Information Alliance had no way of manufacturing it.

What looked like a detonator was actually a decoration created from the cords meant for a wired detonation and the LCD screen taken from a pen-shaped wireless fuse.

Finally, Quenser spoke into the radio once more.

“…This is war. I wasn’t doing it out of kindness.”
Oh wow I didn't expect that. I know that he's not exactly like Touma that goes saving everyone, but I was thinking that he won't do anything like that.

..eh, it's hard to explain. Basically my views of Quaser is that he's a kind person at heart and I surely didn't expect him to deceive her that way. Though I'm just glad that he didn't come off as cold-blooded by killing her It really sets the difference between his character and a full-fledged soldier.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 21:32   Link #534
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Unlike the civilian Touma, Quenser and Heivia is a battle hardened soldier. Although their good-hearted nature and naivety make them try to save as much innocent as they can even against order, they have no qualm deceiving and killing people to achieve their objective.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 21:43   Link #535
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quenser isn't a soldier
Old 2013-02-13, 22:00   Link #536
tsunade666

Quenser isn't trained in military way like Heviea. He is a field engineer or a object designer in training. But his role in the military front is a demolition man and hevia is the soldier and sniper combined. We need a pyro and a spy. you got to love a spy. Hevia and Quenser both knew first aid so they are medic on their own or rather. First aid should be basic in soldiers and special ops.
Old 2013-02-13, 22:28   Link #537
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Quenser isn't a soldier
Formality With the way he's being treated by the military and all his action in the battlefield, the only thing differentiate him from a soldier is knowledge and skill on non-explosion weapon. I mean, how often a non-soldier get the ok to bring a high powered explosive in battlefield
Old 2013-02-13, 22:30   Link #538
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Unlike the civilian Touma, Quenser and Heivia is a battle hardened soldier. Although their good-hearted nature and naivety make them try to save as much innocent as they can even against order, they have no qualm deceiving and killing people to achieve their objective.
Quenser is a student who can only use bombs. Heivia is a noble whose a actual soldier. They're not really good natured either. They'll kill you if your on the enemy side (especially if its Heivia) unless your a pretty girl. Unlike Touma those two idiots need to be together to pull it off. They don't want trouble, its just trouble comes to them.

Quote:
Formality With the way he's being treated by the military and all his action in the battlefield, the only thing differentiate him from a soldier is knowledge and skill on non-explosion weapon. I mean, how often a non-soldier get the ok to bring a high powered explosive in battlefield
Hes a battlefield student. He has a license in explosives. With no battle training whatsoever. So technically he shouldn't be in all these battlefields at all. They're usually used to clear rubble for objects. It was stated in the first or second novel. Its not really high powered its just glorified C4. Unlike Heivia he still has problems shooting a gun. And he doesn't know any protocol the military protocol/lingo.
Old 2013-02-13, 22:49   Link #539
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

My point is, regardless what his title is, Quenser is still treated by the military as soldier just like Heivia, which make him basically a soldier except in name and skill set. I guess his role is similar to a combat mechanic

The two of them is good natured, after all, unlike the other soldiers, they don't look the other way when there's some innocents getting caught up in the battle. Military personnel isn't supposed to do that when it can jeopardize the big plan. It's another story whenit comes to enemy though.
Old 2013-02-13, 22:57   Link #540
Drkz

Quote:
My point is, regardless what his title is, Quenser is still treated by the military as soldier just like Heivia, which make him basically a soldier except in name and skillset.

The two of them is good natured, after all, unlike the other soldiers, they don't look the other way when there's some innocents getting caught up in the battle. Military personnel isn't supposed to do that when it can jeopardize the big plan. It's another story whenit comes to enemy though.
Its not a title. Thats literally what he is. Hes not suppose to be fighting. Don't you remember the chapter when they had to go investigate the mines? Why Heivia was fuming about why in the hell isn't Quenser with him? Froleytia couldn't send him because hes a student and those honor guard people where all over the place. Also why he couldn't get shot when the old lady told him to get parts for the Object. The Honor guard said he wasn't part of her jurisdiction.

Tags
fantasy, harem, legendary bikini armor, object, sci-fi, shounen